Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Karyn helps the landscapers.
1.6k words
4.3
11.7k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few days, a crew came to the house to do some work. When Karyn saw them, she was not thinking about any adventures that day. There were 6 of them, the 2 bosses, in their 40s, and 4 laborers, all in their mid 20s. Through the day, Karyn would take out cold drinks as it was hot. She learned the 4 laborers were all doing graduate work towards their engineering masters next month. One of them was related to the owners, but the others were all his friends.

As the day went on, Karyn started feeling sorry for the younger guys. They were constantly being yelled at, berated unfairly. Karyn decided to look for an opportunity to cheer them up. Around mid-afternoon, she saw her chance.

Around 2pm, the two owners had to head out to do an estimate. They left instructions for the rest in what was needed to finish, it wasn't much. The guys were happy to work at a slower pace as they knew they had an hour minimum.

Karyn stepped outside. "Do you think you guys can help me with a couple of things? Only need a few minutes of time from each of you."

"Sure thing ma'am, we're almost done here."

"OK, so Mike, maybe you first?" Karyn replied as she stepped back inside. She chose him first because he seemed the 'geekiest' of them all, the one who would be pegged as the engineer by just a look.

As Mike followed her into the kitchen, Karyn suddenly bent over to pick up a pen on the floor, lingering a bit. As her sundress pulled up a bit, Mike noticed that Karyn was not wearing any underwear. "um, what do you need Mrs..."

"Please Mike, call me Karyn," she said, standing back up and approaching Mike. "I just felt terrible when I heard you guys getting yelled at, you didn't deserve it. I want to give each of you something so that you remember this as a good day, not one you got screamed at all day."

"Oh that, it's ok Mrs, um, Karyn. It's like that most days."

"Well Mike, that's not OK," Karyn replied and she moved up to him, grabbed his belt and undid it. Mike protested weakly as she undid his button and zipper. She yanked his pants down to his ankles as she got on her knees in front of him.

Without a word, Karyn grabbed his stiffening cock and stroked it to life. "Poor guy," Karyn thought, "he doesn't have much to work with here." Karyn started to swirl her tongue around the tip as she continued stroking with her hand. She felt satisfied when she heard his breathing quicken, low, guttural sounds welled up within him.

"Mrs. Umm, Karyn, that's awesome. I don't get too many blowjobs," Mike squeaked out. Karyn stopped stroking and was easily taking it all in her mouth, sucking and swirling the tip with her tongue. "Oh Karyn," Mike whispered as he let out an enormous, built up, flow of his man juice. Undeterred, Karyn took it all and made sure to clean up every last drop.

As Mike buckled his pants, Karyn said, "send in Josh." She picked Josh next due to the contrast. He was good looking, tall and blonde, probably had lots of girlfriends.

As Josh walked in, Karyn was sitting in the recliner, her legs spread enough that he too could see her lack of underwear. "Yes ma'am, how may I help you?"

"Come, stand in front of me Josh."

As Josh walked over, Karyn recited the same speech she had given Joe. When he reached her, she once again quickly relieved Josh of his jeans and began the dance on his cock with her mouth. Josh was a bit bigger than Mike, maybe 6 inches, but not as big as her husband.

Josh started to squirm almost immediately. In less than a minute, he was shooting his wad between Karyn's lips. She couldn't help but think that she may have been wrong about the girls, Josh came way too quick to be experienced.

As he got dressed, Karyn instructed him to send in Scott. Josh left without a word. Scott was short, but he had the arms and chest of a guy who worked out a lot.

Scott came through the door, "look Karyn, Mike told me what happened. You know, we're used to getting yelled at, you don't have to do anything special for us. And, you know, I have a girlfriend returning to campus, I'll see her soon enough."

"Scott," Karyn began, "don't worry. I really want to do this for you guys. Besides, it's making me horny too, so as soon as you leave, I plan on masturbating to the thoughts of your cocks. Get over here and drop your pants!"

Scott smiled and did what he was told. He was actually smaller than Mike. "Poor girlfriend," Karyn thought as she took him in her warm mouth. Scott began moving his hips, almost fucking her mouth. Karyn decided to just lick his shaft and balls for now, maybe get him to last a little longer.

"Can I see your tits?" Karyn was surprised by the request, but wordlessly pulled the top of her dress down. Scott tugged at her nipples as she licked him. Suddenly, Scott pinched her nipple harder, groaned, and shot a pretty hefty barrage of cum which Karyn directed onto her bare tits.

Karyn grabbed a towel to clean herself up. "Nick's turn, please send him in Scott."

Karyn had saved Nick to last. He was also short, but a little overweight. Despite finishing college, he still had some acne issues, overall, Karyn figured he was the least likely of the group to get laid.

Nick shyly opened the door and peeked inside. "Hello, Scott told me you needed me?"

"Come on over, don't be shy, I'm sure they told you I'm blowing all of you."

Scott slowly walked to her, "umm, yes ma'am, they did. You sure? I mean I sure would like one. I don't have a girlfriend, so other than jacking off, I really don't get much sex, not the last year or so anyway."

"Well, no jacking off tonight Nick, come on over here," Karyn smiled.

Nick walked over and let Karyn undo his pants. As she tugged to pull them down, his cock grew hard and she had difficulty getting it out past his underwear. Karyn realized that Nick was quite hung. As she freed it, it grew to its full length and splendor, it was at least 9 inches, probably 10 - and thick too. "Geez Nick, that's huge. You should be nailing every woman you see with that thing, very impressive!"

"Really ma'am? I always thought I might be just normal," Karyn caught Nick smile as he talked.

"No, you have an impressive tool there. You know... I planned to blow you four and then masturbate after you left. Now that I see that lovely cock though, I want you to fuck me, do you want to fuck me Nick?" Karyn was slowly stroking it as she spoke.

"Oh boy, I mean, yes, yes ma'am," Nick was stammering.

"OK, but you can't let the other guys know, as far as they know, I just gave you a blowjob, agreed?" Nick nodded dumbly.

Karyn got on her knees and bent over the ottoman. Without a word, Nick moved behind her, he was too short to do this on his knees, so he squatted behind her and started to press his cock inside. He was tentative at first, but as Karyn moaned, he became more confident. He pressed himself fully into her slick, hot hole. Karyn groaned, enjoying feeling full. "Now fuck me stud!"

Nick slid out and back in, slowly at first, but quickly came to a fast steady pace. Karyn assumed he would be like the others and blow his wad quick, but hoped he might have some stamina. As Nick continued his attack, Karyn started to feel her own excitement growing, and quickly. When she felt herself get flooded with his seed, she held her breath for a moment, but Nick showed no sign of slowing down, in fact he fucked her harder.

Karyn knew her orgasm was building, she just needed another couple of minutes. Her other senses dulled some, as she concentrated on his big cock plunging in and out, his balls slapping against her clit, and there, another load of hot cum shooting into her, damn she likes that feeling. Nick kept going, even faster. Karyn was pressed over the edge with the last load, her back arched and her pussy clamped down on the big tool that was driving her crazy. A small yelp came from her lips as she felt yet another load shoot deep in her pussy, and still he kept going.

Another wave hit, Karyn's knees gave out, as she plunged into yet another orgasm, she felt Nick drop a fourth shot into her sloppy pussy. "What does it look like," she thought. Just then, she felt a heavy stream of their combined juices run down both her thighs. Nick fucked another minute or so, let out a grunt and came again, the fifth load he gave her before withdrawing. Now the stream turned to a river of cum, pouring down her legs.

As she recovered her breathing, Karyn said, "I guess neither one of us need to masturbate tonight!"

After cleaning themselves up, they headed outside. Just then, the two owners returned. The guys had finished and packed their gear. "I hope to guys took care of everything to your satisfaction Karyn."

"Oh yes, and then some," she replied. "I have a couple of odd jobs that I've put off, if you're in the neighborhood this month, send Nick over to help me finish." With that, Karyn smiled, and stepped back inside for a nap.