Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Paying the Tree Surgeon.
1.1k words
4.15
9.6k
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was happy for Karyn getting back in the groove, but was disappointed that he had to work so much recently. He wanted to get in some adventures of his own. He seized on the opportunity when Karyn hired a tree surgeon.

Joe called the service and made arrangements to secretly meet with the tree 'surgeon', Ron, a few minutes before the scheduled appointment. They met at a nearby business and Joe gave Ron some instruction. Joe jumped into the back of the truck so Karyn would not see his car down the street.

Ron was in his late 40's. He was lean and strong from years of working hard. He used to be on the tree cutting crew, but most recently switched to this less strenuous job. He had a thick mop of salt and pepper hair with a matching goatee. Joe knew Karyn would find him attractive.

While Karyn and Ron checked out the trees, Joe watched from the second story window. Sure enough, Karyn was flirting up a storm. She had on a print sundress that would reveal her tits if she bent over. It was also short enough that her ass could be seen when she bent over. Joe watched as Karyn chatted with Ron. Every so often Karyn would walk to the garden, bend over a pick some weeds. Joe watched as Ron stared at Karen's ass, she sure knew what she was doing.

As Ron was finishing, Karyn was signing the bill. She 'accidentally' dropped the pen, showing Ron her tits. It was clear he noticed. Joe could not hear what they were saying, but based on their body language, it was pretty clear the flirting had increased to a much higher level. Karyn reached over, took Ron by the arm, and led him through the sliding glass door.

Joe could hear them giggle as they entered the house. There was some delay, but after a moment (were they kissing?), Joe heard them climbing the stairs, just as Joe instructed. Joe peeked out the office door as they passed into the bedroom. Karyn's dress had been pulled down, her bare breast bouncing slightly as she walked through the door.

Joe was listening closely to the activity in the bedroom. He sneaked out the office and over to the door of the bedroom. He could hear Ron and Karyn kissing and pulling off their clothes. He could only listen at this point, his cock growing painfully in his jeans.

Karyn suddenly groaned slightly followed by a giggle. Joe figured Ron had gone down on her and based on her breathing, Ron was aggressively tonguing her wet slit. Karyn was getting louder when Joe heard her say, "no, don't stop." He knew Ron was initiating the plan. After some hushed whispers, Joe heard Ron say, "how's that? Not too tight? Can you see?" This was the exact script Joe gave Ron to let Joe know the blindfold was set.

"Can't see a thing," Karyn replied. "Now get back to eating my pussy stud, you left me hanging."

"Gladly."

Joe started the camera in the hall to disguise the start-up whir and stepped into the room noiselessly. He didn't actually have to be that quiet. Karyn was getting louder and louder as her excitement grew. Joe continually moved to film the most exciting angles. Meanwhile, Ron was expertly working Karyn's now sloppy cunt and teasing her clit. As Joe recognized Karyn's pending orgasm, he focused the camera tightly on her face. Karyn contorted her face and bit her lip, hard. As her orgasm smashed through her body, she let out her typical stream of unconscious murmuring. "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me FUCK ME."

Joe pulled back the zoom to catch Karyn begin to buck on Ron's tongue. Her legs trembled, squeezing Ron's head, keeping it in place. As Karyn's orgasm slowly released its grip on her, her legs opened slightly, freeing Ron. Ron pushed himself up on his knees. He grabbed Karyn around the thighs and pulled her ass off the bed and into the air. The tip of his cock brushed against her dripping pussy, causing Karyn to let out a gasp.

Joe continued to film as Ron began to slowly fuck Karyn. He was deliberate as he took his time shoving his hard rod fully into Karyn's willing sex. He was just as deliberate as he slowly pulled out. Karyn's back arched involuntarily each time he slid back in, pressing to the base. After what seemed an eternity, Ron began to pick up his pace. Ron seemed quite skilled with his cock as well as his tongue. He was in complete control as he fucked Karyn. He was now really pounding her, his balls making a loud slapping sound on her ass, echoing across the room.

Karyn was certainly enjoying herself. Joe watched as her next orgasm bubbled from deep within. This time though, it built fast and hard. Then it just popped from her mouth, "SSSSHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT! OHH FFFUUCCKKKKK! That's good, don't stop, FUCK ME!" Karyn's legs again clamped onto Ron, holding him in place.

Joe set the camera up on the tripod. As he did so silently, Ron repositioned Karyn on her hands and knees. Joe stripped down and moved next to the bed. As he did, Ron untied the blindfold.

"Surprise honey!" Joe exclaimed while climbing onto the bed. "Having fun?"

Karyn just smiled, a wide, broad smile, as she took Joe's rock hard cock into her mouth. She lingered over the copious pre-cum before starting her oral assault. Meanwhile, Ron pushed his cock deep into her from behind. "Ummmmmmm," escaped from Karyn's lips, wrapped on Joe's cock.

Ron now had just one goal, his own orgasm. He fucked Karyn with shorter, faster strokes than before. At the end of each stroke, he pulled the head out slightly, just to increase the friction upon the tip of his dick, slick with Karyn's juices. It was working. Karyn was completely fixated on sucking off Joe. She was able to ignore the fucking just enough to give Joe the blow of his life. She was able to deep throat him, even though he was bigger than normal. As she bobbed her mouth up his cock, she would use her hand to stroke it. Joe nearly whimpered he enjoyed it so much.

Ron suddenly pulled out, grabbing his cock and stroking it furiously. "Wow, you're a fucking hot fuck Karyn, so FUCCCKKKING HOT!" Ron let loose with multiple large shots of hot, white, sticky cum. Joe stopped counting at ten, but there were at least three more. Karyn's ass and low back was covered, a large pool rested on her lower back. The sight of such a hot, sexy mess was too much for Joe. He too pulled out and jacked off, shooting his boiling spew across Karyn's cheek, nose and throat. Karyn smiled up at Joe, then smiled to the camera and yelled "CUT!"