Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 07

Story Info
The Invitation.
1.4k words
4.27
10.4k
4

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the summer went along, Joe noticed the new neighbor often had three friends over on a Saturday morning while the husband was at work. They always brought some sort of breakfast item, so Joe assumed it was just a ladies gossip brunch. The three women were similar in age to the neighbor, Meagan, late 20s, maybe 30. Other than some fleeting glimpses, Joe didn't notice much else about them. They usually arrived by 9am and left around 1pm. Sometimes, they brought the extra brunch items out with them to take home. Sometimes one would stay longer than the others, nothing unusual.

So, when Joe noticed two women show up on Saturday morning, he didn't think much of it. As Joe began to do some yardwork, he noticed the three women chatting on the stoop. They were surprisingly animated as they seemed to be encouraging Meagan to do something. Joe waved and went back to work trimming the bushes as they went inside.

After about 5 minutes, Meagan came over and nervously asked Joe if Karyn was around. Joe hated to go look for her as Meagan was sporting some serious cleavage, her ample breasts nearly completely exposed.

"Karyn, where are you," Joe called as he entered the house. Karyn popped up the basement stairs, "what's up?"

"Meagan is looking for you, she said she had a question for you. It was a little odd though, she seemed nervous or something." Joe explained.

"Maybe she needs a favor," Karyn guessed as she slid out of the house.

Joe decided to stay away from the conversation. Looking through the window, he was surprised when Karyn started heading back in after just a minute, Meagan remaining outside. "Well?" he asked.

"Well," Karyn emphasized the word, "it seems our busty new neighbor has a monthly lesbian romp disguised as brunch. It's usually her and three friends from her work. They are married, except for one, but like to play with each other."

"She told you that? Really?" Joe was quite surprised.

"Yes, it seems their friend Sue has the flu and can't make it. Meagan said she was fine with the three of them, but her friends want a fourth, and they asked me." Karyn explained.

"Holy Crap, what did you tell her?"

Karyn continued, "First, I asked why they wanted someone so much older to join and mentioned I might feel a little intimidated. When she assured me that she thought I was a "hottie", I told her I needed to ask your permission."

"Permission? You know you don't need my permission!" Joe retorted. "I'm probably going to be going nuts wishing I could watch though! Imagine, three young women working you over."

"Well, I am a little nervous and figured you could be my out, but at the same time, I have imagined them working me over - I'm wet as hell." Karyn squirmed a little. "I'm going to say yes, but I want to change before I go." Karyn ran upstairs and slipped into a cute black sundress. Joe noticed she had put on a nice black push-up bra, but didn't notice any panty lines.

"Have fun," Joe giggled. "Keep good mental notes, I want details, DETAILS, when you get back!" Karyn smiled, blew him a kiss and ran out the door.

Joe watched as a sudden smile crossed Meagan's face as she grabbed Karyn by the hand and led her inside. He heard a loud cheer come from inside as they entered. Joe was trying to decide whether he would go back to the bushes, or just jack-off to his fantasy of what was happening inside, so close, yet so far.

As he decided to step back outside, Joe received a text from an unknown number. It was just a link, but the text was captioned "thanks for sharing your wife!" Joe forward the text to his email so he could use his laptop instead of his phone. He quickly followed the link. It took him to Meagan's set of security cameras, eight in all. Three were in the family room where the ladies were chatting and getting friendly. Joe kept switching from camera to camera looking for the best angles.

Joe watched the silent scene on his screen. The cameras had excellent video quality and were placed so that Joe had a pretty good views. Meagan's friends sat on either side of Karyn. They were stroking her arms, pulling back her hair and kissing her. Joe could tell they were talking and smiling and Karyn was smiling back and nodding. After several minutes, Meagan got on her knees in front of Karyn and started kissing from her knees upward. One of the women tugged up on Karyn's dress while Meagan continued to move up her legs with her kisses. Karyn spread her legs.

As Meagan reached her goal, Karyn pulled her legs further apart and exhaled visibly, Joe imagined her moaning a low moan. One of the other women leaned in started kissing Karyn. The other pulled down the top of Karyn's black dress and began licking and nibbling Karyn's rock hard nipples. The three women were all over Karyn for several minutes. Karyn had the back of Meagan's head in her hand and was shoving it down, deeper into her pussy. After another minute or so, Joe could tell that Karyn was in the throes of an orgasm.

Meagan's friends were alternating kissing her deeply and nibbling on her nipples as Karyn recovered. Joe noticed Meagan head off camera into the kitchen. Quickly checking the other cameras, he saw her undress, wow, she has nice firm, big tits. Joe watched as she stepped into a harness with decent sized dildo attached. She picked up her phone and was looking at it, as she typed something, she looked at the camera and smiled.

Joe's phone buzzed, "wow your wife is hot, hope you are enjoying the show."

Joe decided to respond, "hell yeah!!"

Joe flipped back to the family room cameras. He used a split screen to see all three at once. The women had stripped themselves and Karyn. They were kissing and fingering her as Meagan strolled in, her faux 'manhood' bouncing as she walked. Meagan walked up to Karyn on the couch, pulled her by the legs to the edge. She positioned herself between Karyn's legs, and slid the strap-on between Karyn's wet slit.

As she started to slowly flex her hips and fuck Karyn, one of the other women straddled Karyn's face. Karyn began licking her new friend who expressed her appreciation with a wide smile. From off screen, the third woman walked into the frame, she too had a strap on, this one even bigger.

She knelt behind Meagan and positioned herself behind Meagan. Matching Meagan's thrusts, she slid the dildo in and mirrored Meagan's fucking. Joe could see Meagan look back and smile. After a few minutes, the pace of their fucking was ramped up to an incredible speed. Joes was amazed at how they could stay in rhythm.

Just then, Joe dropped his cup onto the laptop. It must have struck the volume as Joe could surprisingly hear the noises coming from next door and the four women. It was perfect timing. He could hear the slapping noises coming from the fake cocks of the two women fucking their prey. More than that though, Joe heard multiple women groaning and moaning. The woman over Karyn's mouth started rubbing her pussy hard and fast across Karyn's tongue. Joe watched as she stopped, back arching, and screamed "I'm cumming you hot slut!" The woman's legs trembled and she fell off Karyn's face and onto the couch next to her.

As she did, Joe heard a familiar sound. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, holy shit, fuck me." The volume was increasing as Karyn was approaching another hard orgasm. "Don't stop, don't stop, fuck meeeee, FUCK MEEE, FUCK, SHIT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Karyn pulled herself up, then kicked back, thighs trembling. Meagan though, was starting to have difficulty keeping a steady pace in her fucking until she stopped moving and bent forward more to accept the rubber cock pounding her. As Meagan's orgasm hit, she fell fully forward into Karyn's still trembling pussy. Her friend started spanking Meagan's ass as she pounded her. Joe heard a loud gasp come from her lips followed by a bucking, silent orgasm washing through Meagan's body causing her big tits to quake from the electric shocks wracking her body.

All the women recovered and started kissing each other. Joe watched as they all headed upstairs. Flipping cameras, he saw them entering the master bedroom. As they climbed up on the bed, Meagan turned to the camera and waived a good-bye wave.

The feed from the cameras was cut, and Joe had nothing on his screen except static.