Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 08

Story Info
Karyn and Meagan continue their fun.
1.2k words
4.33
11.1k
5
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess what?" Karyn texted me while I was out of town.

"Hey baby, what?"

"I met the new teacher on the team, Katie, today."

"Oh that's good, good fit?"

"Oh yes. She's friends with Meagan next door."

"Wow, small world."

"Yup."

"Wait, you don't mean one of THOSE friends, do you?"

"No, not one of those friends, sorry to burst your bubble"

"Crap"

"You horn-dog!"

"But I got to know more about Meagan, a WHOLE lot . I'll fill you in later, call me when you get to your hotel"

"Will do babe, can't wait."

***

"So, did you have a good day?" Karyn asked Joe later when he called.

"Yes, but I bet yours was better," he replied with a devilish snark in his voice. "Did you hit it off with Katie?"

"Of course," Karyn responded. "We got to know each other in the morning, then Meagan came to help her set up. Then Meagan and I got to KNOW each other all afternoon." Joe could hear the excitement in her voice with her innocent-pervy lilt

"Do tell," he managed.

"Well, after lunch, I started by asking Meagan how the girls club started. She told me that one girls' night out, the one single woman, Sue, was complaining about being alone with no chance for sex. Sue didn't want any one night stands or anything and was getting sick of always having to take things in her own hands, so to speak.

Apparently one of the other women had a few too many and blurted out something about her husband not touching her since the baby and needing a good orgasm. Meagan jumped at the opportunity for female companionship since she had been without since she got engaged. Apparently Josh encourages her to tell him everything while he fucks her later. Unfortunately, it's the only time he fucks her, but that's a different story. So, they have been doing it once a month for about a year and a half. I told her how much I enjoyed being a substitute and told her if they ever needed a switch-hitter, I was their girl!" This made Karyn laugh at her own little joke.

"It got more interesting after lunch. Meagan told me that despite how much she enjoyed the girls day, she really missed a stiff cock. Even now, her husband isn't showing much interest other than right after the girls leave. I mean, how is that possible Joe? Meagan is quite attractive, has nice big, firm tits, and a tight ass. What's wrong with this guy? I didn't want to upset her so I did not press. I did though make her an offer."

"An offer she couldn't refuse, I bet," Joe chimed in.

"Right!" Karyn giggled again. "Anyway, she came back to our place after lunch. I don't think we made it through the door when she started pawing at me, tugging my clothes off. She pushed me down on the recliner, settled between my legs and started kissing me. Oh, Joe, it was so hot, so passionate, like she had not kissed anyone for years. I found myself kissing her back just as vigorously! After a few minutes, she pulled back and started working her way down. She nibbled my neck, kissed down from my neck, down my chest and all around my tits. Damn Joe! My nipples hurt they were so hard. When her tongue finally flicked at one of them, it was like electricity shooting from my nipple, down my spine, right into my wet pussy. It was one of those times I wondered if I could orgasm from just having my nipples nibbled -- I got darn close!

After spending some time with both nipples, Meagan started working back down my body. Kissing between my tits, down my stomach, down, down, until suddenly....she flicked her tongue across my clit! She is so good at it. Between licking my clit, sucking on my lips, plunging her tongue deep inside, I came pretty quickly. She wasn't done though! She kept working me with her tongue, but then slipped a couple fingers in me, they were delicate, and long! She fingered me to two more orgasms, I was still so fucking horny, but after one last lick to orgasm, she reminded me of my promise to her at lunch.

We went upstairs and I used one of your ties to blindfold her. I put on the harness and snapped the 7 inch pink dildo onto it. She was so wet, I didn't need any lubricant. I really didn't know what I was doing, but I just started fucking her with it. She just couldn't seem to get enough. First, I fucked her missionary. She was enjoying it, but only got so far, so I pushed her over and entered her from behind. I fucked her so fast and so hard. She just kept panting, "yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes." After a bit, she orgasmed really hard. She suddenly stopped breathing, got completely rigid and just started trembling. I really couldn't fuck her because her pussy clamped down on the dildo. Eventually, she relaxed and I pulled out.

As she calmed down, I got the really big 10 inch dildo, you know the really thick one, and snapped it on the harness. This time, I lubed it up, but I really probably didn't need to. I rolled her onto her back, climbed up so her legs were on my shoulders and placed the head of that big cock right at her slit. She knew it was bigger, and reached down to grab it. "Oh, I don't think I can take that monster," she cried out. I told her she needed to shut up and get fucked. I slid that big boy in, ever so slow. Meagan grimaced a bit, but after I stroked it in and out a couple of times, the grimace turned to lust. "Oh, FUCK ME KARYN, FUCK ME WITH THAT MONSTER, I need it!"

I was happy to oblige!

I started to fuck her, still slowly at first, but quickening the pace with each stroke. "YES, FUCK, FUCK," she cried. Soon, I was really fucking her hard. This time she started to almost hyperventilate. Yes, Yes, YES, YES, YES, FUCK DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, YES YOU FUCKER, FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!" I couldn't believe how much she wanted to get fucked so hard, I slammed as hard as I could. Her big tits were flopping all over. The entire thing was filling her pussy, "FUCK MY CUNT!" Meagan screamed as her orgasm hit. This time though, it just seemed to roll from one orgasm to another. I think she had 4 or 5 in a row. I felt a puddle as she squirted her juices all over that big dick and nearly passed out. "

"Damn Karyn, I can't believe I missed it, that's fucking hot!" Joe blurted out. "I could watch a film of that over and over," he joked.

"I know you could, because it was two hot women getting each other's rocks off!" Karyn laughed out loud. "As a thank you, she put on the strap on and gave me a quick fucking too. The woman is exquisite!" Karyn beamed.

"You've been having a fun summer," Joe interjected.

"You know, you're right." Karyn agreed. "You know I wouldn't normally do this Joe, but you deserve a hall pass tonight while you're out. If nothing happens, let me know, we'll figure something out when you're home."

"You are too good to me baby, too good....." Joe found his mind racing.