Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 10

Story Info
Joe's Homecoming.
2.8k words
4.28
8.4k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Joe decided to head home earlier than planned. As he was driving, he received a text from Karyn, "Ssssshhhhhhh!!"

Joe wasn't sure what she meant at first. After a couple of minutes though, he received a video call from Karyn. When he answered, she was just holding her finger over her lips, shushing him. Joe watched as she set the phone down, positioned to view the bed. Joe didn't know what she was up to, but he muted his microphone and set the phone where he could catch a glimpse periodically as he drove. Joe peeked as Karyn climbed up on the bed. Joe assumed she was going to give him one of her wonderful masturbation shows.

Karyn wore black lace thigh high stockings and what appeared to be a garter belt. She climbed on the bed, spread her legs and began to slowly rub herself, Joe was immediately turned on. He loved watching Karyn masturbate. He especially enjoyed watching her face and her muscles trembling when she orgasmed. Joe noticed Karyn looking off camera, she was talking to someone in the room!

A woman stepped between Karyn and the phone. Joe was not sure who she was from the back. He turned up the volume, hearing, "Oh Meagan, you look so sexy. Joe has been out of town, and I was hoping for a little something."

Meagan! Joe's excitement grew. The hot neighbor, in his house, about to put on a show with his hot wife. Meagan climbed on the bed, over Karyn, pushing her down. She began to aggressively kiss Karyn while grasping Karyn's tits, periodically tweaking the hardening nipples. Karyn appeared to be enjoying the rough handling, submitting to Meagan's aggressiveness. Suddenly, Meagan broke the passionate kiss, grabbed Karyn's wrists and tied them to the headboard.

Meagan picked something up from the bed, waving it in front of Karyn. Karyn smiled as Meagan ran the object down her body towards her burning, slickening pussy. As it came closer to the phone, Joe realized it was Karyn's black dildo, a 9 inch, girthy toy Karyn really enjoyed. Joe could not see it enter Karyn, but the smile on her face and the way her body tensed momentarily solved the mystery. Joe could see Meagan's arm pumping back and forth, he knew she was starting to fuck Karyn with the toy.

Meagan moved slightly, her body now in profile to Joe. He could see her large tits sway as she worked the toy into Karyn. Meagan then leaned forward, Karyn squirmed. Meagan was now tonguing Karyn's clit as she worked the toy in and out with her right hand. As the pace of the fucking increased, Joe watched Meagan's ass wave back and forth in the air. Joe had been hoping to see his slutty neighbor naked again and here she was, fucking his wife again.

The position of the phone and distance from the bed made it difficult for Joe to see much detail. He could hear Karyn's breathing now, and her moans were getting louder. Joe knew she was getting close when he heard Karyn, "Oh Meagan, fuck me, fu-c-c-c-k mee, FUCK ME! Oh shit, fuck, shit, fuck, FUCK, FUCK- BABYYY"

Karyn yelled out as her orgasm bubble up from deep within, shooting like electricity into the nerve endings in her sopping wet cunt. She squeezed Meagan's head with her thighs as she lost control. After some sharp breathing and some involuntary muscle twitches, Joe heard Karyn giggle as she enjoyed the end of her hard cum.

Meagan reached over to the night stand, grabbing something. As she moved back into the frame, Joe could tell it was Karyn's biggest dildo, a 12 inch monster, nice and thick. Meagan bent over momentarily, her ass swaying back and forth in front of the camera. When she moved, Joe noticed the dildo sticking straight up. Karyn was not wearing a garter belt, she had her strap-on harness on and Meagan just attached the huge toy.

Meagan was pouring lube over the large cock, rubbing it up and down its lengthy. As it now glistened with the liquid, Meagan got onto her knees, straddled Karyn and began mounting the toy, reverse cowgirl, her massive tits pointed towards the camera.

Meagan lowered herself onto the fake cock slowly. She had to go slow as her husband had been denying her. She needed to move slowly to get it all. Once her neglected hotbox had accepted its entire length, Meagan stopped for a moment, enjoying the feeling of being fully stuffed with the faux manhood. After a minute or so, she rose up on the shaft, slowly, she began to ride the object of her desire. Meagan's pace seemed to increase with each stroke. Her movements made it clear that she was taking its entire length with each pass.

Joe wanted to jerk off, but the traffic was heavy and he didn't have much longer anyway. His swollen cock hurt as it pressed against its constraints. At this point, Meagan was on a wild ride. Joe was fixated on her large, heavy tits bouncing in rhythm with her self-fucking. Every so often, Meagan would grab one of her lovely globes, pulling the nipple to her lips where she would lick and nibble it. Joe found her ability to do it even more arousing.

All of a sudden, Meagan pulled herself off the massive dick. She turned around and untied Karyn. "FUCK ME NOW," she screamed.

Meagan got onto her hands and knees, her incredible tits facing the hidden phone. Karyn positioned herself behind Meagan. It took a few moments to get situated, but soon Joe was watching his incredibly sexy wife pounding their horny neighbor with the huge toy. Meagan's tits bounced back and forth and against one another as Karyn pounded Meagan's pussy as hard as she could. Karyn was pulling the entire length out before drilling it home again. Joe noticed Karyn's tits were also bouncing back and forth as she fucked.

"Harder, HARDER, HARDER!!" Meagan kept yelling. Joe saw her slide her hand down between her legs, no doubt playing with her sensitive engorged clit. Karyn fucked her friend hard. Joe could hear her hips slapping against Meagan's ass. "Oh yes, Yes, YES, Y-Y-E-E-S-S-S-S!" Meagan hissed.

Joe watched as her back arched. Her body stiffened. Despite the fact that her lips were moving, no sound came out. Meagan's knees gave out as she fell forward upon the bed as she fell off the cock she had craved so much.

As Karyn got out of bed and headed to her phone, she saw Joe smiling, his finger pressed to his lips. It was then that she heard the car door close in the driveway below, Joe was home early!

As Joe slipped through the door, Karyn greeted him, the robe she grabbed not covering much of anything. Karyn began, "I have a request. I want you to fuck Meagan now. Her dumb ass husband still is not giving her any and she's getting frustrated. Rubber cocks are fun, but they are NOT the real thing! She even told him about our last encounter, nothing. It's like he doesn't have any testosterone. Anyway, Meagan and I have been talking. A couple of years ago, her husband mentioned wanting to watch her have sex. Since masturbating in front of him has not helped, we decided the best we could do is film her having sex and see what happens."

Karyn continued, "She just wants sex with her husband, even if it's just the mediocre stuff she was used to before."

Joe enthusiastically agreed, he wanted to get his hands and his mouth on those luscious, big tits.

Meagan was just recovering as the couple walked into the room, a wide smile greeted them. "Hi Joe, care to join us?

"I sure do, but we're also going to help give your husband a show, give me five minutes to set up the camera."

Joe quickly set up the equipment. Joe looked up at the two women with a grin. "Ladies, I have an idea. He said he wanted to watch, let's give him a show. The first scene will be Karyn undressing you, taking you to the bed and getting you primed. No toys, just you two. Meagan, slide on Karyn's thigh highs, I'm giving her a silky body stocking. Ready?"

The two friends nodded, giggled, and then got themselves ready. Meagan put on the stockings and put her sundress over it. Karyn simply put on the body stocking. Joe turned on the camera and yelled "Action!"

Meagan stood beside the bed as the camera started recording. Karyn entered the scene and kissed Meagan, a long passionate kiss. As they kissed, Karyn jammed her tongue deep into her girlfriend's mouth. Meagan instantly reacted with a soft moan, her body going limp from the attention. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. Without breaking the kiss, Karyn started undoing the buttons holding Meagan's dress together. As the dress opened and slid down to the floor, Karyn expertly unhooked Meagan's sexy black bra leaving Meagan in just the stockings.

Karyn moved the Meagan's neck, lightly nibbling as she worked her way down her body. When she reached Meagan's soft, large tits, she licked them and flicked her tongue across the rock hard nipples. After providing attention to each, Karyn settled on the more sensitive one. Meagan threw back her head, groaning, her knees buckling. Karyn helped her slide onto the bed. As she did, she looked at the camera. "No panties? Why you bad, baaaaad girl, leaving the house with no panties!"

Karyn lifted Meagan's legs up onto her shoulders and dove in to taste Meagan's steaming love box. Meagan's stocking covered legs, spread wide and up in the air made for great video. Joe moved around to get a better shot of his wife's head bobbing between her lover's legs. Meagan grabbed Karyn by the hair and shoved it down into her shaved, dripping wet slit. As Joe moved, he could now see that Karyn had slipped two fingers into the slick pussy while she continued licking the swollen clit between her lips.

Joe could see the pleasure building quickly on Meagan's face and zoomed the camera in to capture it. She started tossing her head from side to side. Her moans turned to whimpers in between her heavy breathing. Seconds later, Meagan pulled up her legs and her head, screaming, "YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK, FUCK! Karyn you sexy FUUUCCCKKKKING SLUT!"

As Meagan's orgasm washed over her body, her face looked like she was still screaming, but no sound came out. Joe panned out to catch the full scene as her body shook uncontrollably. Karyn looked up at Joe and smiled. Joe smiled back. "CUT! My Turn."

Joe gave the camera to Karyn with some instructions as Meagan recovered. He then turned to Meagan. "So Karyn told me that you were rather dominant when you guys hooked up before. I noticed the same earlier. Are you like that at home too, with your husband?"

"Well yes, I guess I am."

Joe replied. "OK, I have a thought then. Maybe he wants you to be more submissive. Once the camera starts, just go with my lead. I am going to pretend I am forcing myself on you. I'll have to tie your hands like you did with Karyn, and I'll give your ass a few good smacks. I'll order you around a little and call you some names, just go with it. I am hoping a little role play will trigger him to be more attentive to your needs. I may be wrong, but if nothing else, we'll have fun! Are you ok with this?"

"Fuck yeah!"

By now, Karyn figured out the camera. "Ready! Action!"

Joe jumped right into the role. "So you're the bitch screwing my wife? It's your fault she's too tired when I get home for a proper fuck. It's time you learned a lesson!"

Joe grabbed Meagan, pulled her off the bed and tied her hands to a corner bedpost. Next he pulled the tie from the bed stand and blindfolded her with it. Once satisfied she could not see, Joe slapped her ass, hard. "Bitch!"

He slapped her ass with an open hand again. To the camera, the slap sounded impressive, but Joe did not hit hard enough for any real pain. "What do you really want, you little slut? Do you want to get fucked?"

Meagan slid right into her role. "Y-y-y-y-e-e-s-s-s, please. Please fuck me, use me, yes, use me like a fuck toy!"

Joe smacked her ass again, maybe just a little harder. It stung, but Meagan enjoyed it. Smack - smack- SMACK against her ass. Meagan could not help herself, she let out a little grunt of approval and satisfaction. Joe continued his part. "Oh, you like being my little whore, do you?"

"YESSS!"

Joe grabbed her glorious, huge, tits roughly as Karyn moved in for a close up. He kneaded the large orbs while squeezing her enormous, hard nipples between his fingers. Again, Meagan let out a low guttural grunt of pleasure. Joe moved his right hand to allow him to trace down her back with his fingers. When he had them positioned between her swollen pussy lips, dripping wet, he spoke harshly again. "I can tell you like it rough, bitch.

As he finished, he jammed two fingers into her hot, willing hole. Meagan gasped at the suddenness of being penetrated. Joe pressed against her sugar walls, in and out, until he found the spot he was searching for with his fingers. He began to massage Meagan's g-spot, pressing down onto it as her moisture increased and ran between her thighs.

Meagan drew in a breath of pleasure. Joe began to finger fuck his hot neighbor as fast as he could move his hand. Meagan began to withdraw into her pleasure bubble when suddenly, Joe used his free hand to slap her ass, hard this time, painful. "Do you like that, you little slut?'

Meagan tried, but could not answer, the pressure on her sensitive love button was getting to be too much. The best she could do was a breathy "uh-huh." Joe kept up the pace as he felt her pussy start to constrict his fingers. He knew she was close. As her heavy breathing escalated, Joe continued his finger fucking, adding more and more slaps to her ass. A red mark was starting to be evident. Finally, Meagan's body let loose. Her pussy clenched on Joe's fingers, so tight, he could no longer move them freely. Catching her breath for a moment, Meagan was able to respond. "Uh-huh, UH-HUH, yes, yes, YES SIR, oh shit you fucked me good, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

"I knew you would beg for it you little bitch."

Joe never left character. He dropped his shorts with a flourish for the camera. He got behind Meagan and nuzzled the head of his cock up to her sweet, drenched opening. Meagan yelled out again, "I SAID FUCK ME, FUCK ME YOU FUCKING TEASE!"

Joe obliged her wishes and shoved the entire length of his shaft into her fiery pussy, quickly and forcibly. Again, Joe knocked the wind from her. Meagan could tell that Joe was nowhere near the size of the monster dildo Karyn fucked her with earlier, but Joe was bigger than her husband, and it was awesome being fucked by a real, hot cock.

As Joe began to really pound Meagan from behind, she called out again. "Oh Yes Baby! Oh YES, FUCK ME, fuck me with that big rod, you are so much bigger than my husband, fuck me NOW, STUD!"

Joe ramped up his strokes. He was ram rodding her as fast and as hard as he was capable. His balls were slapping against her sloppy wet pussy lips. The sound of bodies slapping together filled the room. Joe did not slow down, he wanted to drill Meagan as hard as he could and watch those luscious tits flop all around. Meanwhile, Karyn made sure to get a close up of his balls slapping her swollen, darkened lips. She then backed out to film Meagan's tits bouncing, smashing Meagan's chin with every stroke. Meagan was almost surprised as her orgasm hit her hard.

"Oh, fuck Sir, you're sooo fucking gooooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

Joe reached around just then and started rubbing her clit, still pounding away. "Are you ready whore? I'm ready to blow my load!"

Meagan spit out the only right reply. "YES MASTER!"

Joe pulled out. He shot his load all over her ass, her low back, with some spurting all the way up into her hair. As he finished, Karyn yelled. "CUT! That was way fucking hotter than any porn I've seen."

After some minimal editing, Joe emailed the video to Meagan. About a week later, she finally responded. "THANK YOU! We have fucked at least twice a day since you sent the video. Thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!