Kasey's Confession Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike brings a friend to meet Kasey.
3.1k words
4.62
33.4k
25

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mike left, I stood in front of my big mirror and stared at myself. I kept thinking of all the excuses I had given myself, and other people, about why I shaved my legs and liked wearing short shorts, skirts, high heels and stockings.

All that had changed in a single afternoon, although the writing had been on the wall for a long time. Even before I had let Alan jerk off on my legs I had been fantasizing and masturbating while imagining men dominating me and making me satisfy them sexually. I'd always told myself it was only fantasy and it wasn't really what I wanted.

Looking at myself in the mirror, the same mirror I had admired myself in while going down on Mike, and seeing his cum drying on my face it was impossible for me to deny the truth.

I had sucked cock and I had absolutely loved it.

When I finally got around to going into the bathroom to wash my face, the first thing that hit me was my lack of makeup. I wanted to look pretty for Mike, or for any man interested in me, and not just be a guy with great legs in a skirt and heels. I wanted to do my hair up like a woman. I wanted to wear earrings.

I had a lot of trouble sleeping that night. So many fantasies involving men were running rampant through my imagination. The fantasies were so intense that I had to get myself off three times during the night.

When my alarm clock went off to wake me up for work I was barely able to manage consciousness. After a shower and a cup of coffee I started getting dressed in my boring guy clothes for work.

The phone rang. It was Mike.

"Good morning, cocksucker."

"Good morning, sir."

"I'm going to come over around seven o'clock tonight," he told me. "I'm going to introduce you to a friend of mine."

After I took a moment to collect myself, I told him, "Okay."

"Get all pretty for him," Mike said. "Make me proud."

Mike saying that didn't feel as weird as my reaction to his words did. I felt both flattered and excited. The idea of a man thinking of me as being pretty, or at least capable of becoming pretty, made me feel good. I didn't flinch at all at the thought of meeting another man. I loved showing off and dressing up for men.

And if there was one thing I'd come to realize after going down on Mike, it was that I wanted to suck cock. I wanted to suck a lot of cock.

I was distracted all day at work. Sitting there at my desk, dressed in my regular guy clothes, I daydreamed about coming to work dressed in my girl clothes. I knew it would shock most of the people I worked with and that some would be hateful and disgusted if they knew about my encounters with men.

When I got home I took out the makeup I had bought to experiment over the years. I took a shower and shaved my entire body so I was smooth and clean all over. I put on fake fingernails and painted them pink to match my toes. I had one bra, which I put balled up socks in and put on. It was far from a perfect semblance of real breasts, but it was as close as I could get with what I knew and had to work with. I put on my shortest miniskirt, thigh-high fishnet stockings, my platform heels, then pulled a pink t-shirt over my pretend breasts.

I spent more than two hours trying to get my makeup to look fairly decent and made a mental note to see if I could get some sort of instructional video online before my next "date."

I already had long hair, so I used a lot of hairspray and mousse while blow-drying it to the best semblance of a woman's hairstyle I could.

After I finally felt ready to meet Mike and his friend, I barely was able to sit down for ten minutes before the doorbell rang.

I took a deep breath, exhaled, looked at myself one more time in my full length mirror and strutted to the door in my heels.

Normally, I looked through the peep hole to see who was at the door before opening it, but under the circumstances I wasn't thinking. I assumed it would be Mike and his friend, but hadn't even realized it was barely past six o'clock and they weren't due until seven.

I pulled open the door, expected to see Mike standing there and then froze in shock when I saw it wasn't him. It was Bill, my next door neighbor.

"Uh," he mumbled, shocked to see me dressed the way I was. "Yeah, um, you left your keys in your door."

He was holding out my keychain with all my keys dangling from it. In my rush to get inside and get ready for Mike and his friend, I had forgotten to take the keys out of the lock after I opened my apartment door to go inside.

"Oh, uh, thanks," I stammered and took the keys from him. "Yeah," I added, looking down at myself, "this is a long story having to do with a... um, dare... my girlfriend... yeah, long story."

"Hey, whatever floats your boat, man."

"Thanks again," I mumbled and closed the door.

Once inside, I breathed a long sigh of relief and got myself a beer. Once I recovered from my feelings of humiliation, I found myself thinking about how Bill was a really cute guy and wondering if he'd ever let me go down on him.

I finished four beers while pacing in nervous anticipation of the arrival of Mike and his friend. When they did arrive, just ten minutes past seven, I made sure to look through the peep hole in my door before opening it.

"Hi," I breathed out in my best effort at a feminine voice.

"Holy shit, Mike," blurted out Mike's friend, "you weren't kidding me."

"Are you going to let us in?" Mike asked as I stood there stunned.

"Yes, sir," I said. "Come on in."

"This is J.J.," Mike said as they came into my apartment.

"Hi, J.J.," I said. "Nice to meet you."

"You have got some amazing legs, Kasey," J.J. said as he looked me up and down.

"Thank you," I giggled.

"Get us a couple of beers," Mike said before they sat down on my couch.

"Yes sir."

When I handed them the beers, J.J. was licking his lips and continuing to look me over, his eyes lingering over my thighs where they were bare between the tops of my stockings and the bottom of my skirt. I smiled at him.

"I like to watch, Kasey," Mike told me. "Once I get first dibs, I like to watch my projects develop into submissive sissy cocksuckers."

I said nothing, and instead stared as J.J. pulled off his shirt, revealed the well-muscled body of someone who worked out very regularly. He continued to strip off the rest of his clothes until he stood before me completely naked, displaying his chiseled physique, which almost resembled that of a professional bodybuilder.

"Oh my gosh," I breathed out as I looked down at his huge cock, which was hard as a rock with a pair of gigantic balls hanging below.

"I think she likes you," Mike told J.J. with a laugh.

I stood there staring at J.J.'s cock and his body and found myself wanting him, but at the same time my mind started fighting my desires. I started crying as I dropped down on my knees in front of him and reached out to feel his massive erection with my hands.

"Still hasn't been completely tamed yet," Mike told J.J.

"That's when they're the most fun," laughed J.J. while I stroked his cock and looked up at him with a smile on my face and tears running down my cheeks.

He brushed my hair away from my face and told me, "You're already a cocksucker, why keep fighting it?"

Physically, I could not resist, but my mind and emotions kept telling me to stop, that this wasn't who I was, that I liked women, and that this was a game that had gone too far. My thoughts could not win against my compulsion and desire. I wanted that cock in my mouth.

My body quivered, my eyes leaked tears, but my head leaned forward and I kissed the tip of J.J.'s cock before sliding the full head of it in my mouth.

I sucked back and forth on the head of J.J.'s cock several times before he pulled it back and away from me. I made the most pathetic, weak, whining sound as he did, shocked and surprised and hoping I hadn't done something wrong.

"BEG FOR IT."

I stared at him, my lip quivering, trying to say something but unable to speak.

"BEG FOR IT or I will get dressed and walk out on your sissy ass right now," J.J. said.

I thought about all the fantasies I'd been having for years, imagining myself in situations much like this one, as well as the more outrageous fantasies where I went down on groups of men or sucked cock in parking lots and public men's rooms. I looked up at J.J. with my lips quivering and tried to say the words.

"Please," I said. "Please let me suck your cock."

"BEG."

"P-p-p-please..."

J.J. grabbed the back of my head and pulled it closer so that his balls and the base of his cock were just a couple inches away from my mouth. I was panting and shaking.

"You want to lick my balls, faggot?"

"Yes sir. Very much, sir. I do."

"Then why is your tongue still in your mouth, crybaby?"

My tongue instantly shot out and began licking his balls, running up and down the meaty sack and over each of his juicy balls. As I continued to enjoy licking them, I found myself unable to stop moaning and gasping out an almost constant "Mmmm."

My lips slid over one of J.J.'s balls and I drew it into my mouth. I looked up at J.J. and instinctively reached up to take his cock in my right hand. I slowly stroked it as I gently sucked on his testicle, looking up for approval.

He was smiling, so I let his first ball slip out of my mouth and slid my mouth over the second one and gently worked it the way I had the first, lightly sucking on it while tasting it with my tongue inside my mouth.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned.

I looked over at Mike, who had taken off his pants and was stroking himself while watching me. Then I let J.J.'s swollen nut slip out of my mouth and told him, "I need your beautiful cock in my mouth."

"Suck it," he told me.

I pulled it down towards me and ran my tongue over the length of it, down and then up, and drew the head slowly into my mouth. My own dick was so hard it strained against my thong panties and eventually popped itself free and rubbed against the fabric of my tight little skirt.

Mike got up and walked over to me. Standing there, he took my free hand and placed it on his cock. My body shuddered and seized for a moment, almost as if I were having an orgasm, and I began stroking Mike while continuing to suck J.J.'s cock.

"Gosh this is so awesome," I blurted out as I let J.J.'s cock slip out of my mouth for a moment. I kept stroking it with my hand as I looked at Mike and asked, "Should I suck your cock too, sir?"

Mike smile exploded across his face. "You should go back and forth sucking both our cocks," he said.

I immediately turned and lowered my head towards his cock.

"Every time you switch from one to the other, I want you to yell out loudly that you love sucking cock."

My lips parted and I took the head of Mike's cock into my mouth. I sucked on it for a few seconds and then slid down on him until his cock hit the back of my throat and made me gag.

When I pulled back to catch my breath, Mike sighed a sigh of disappointment. "You have GOT to start getting better at that."

"I'm trying, sir," I said and slid my lips back over his cock. I took it down as far as I could again, trying very hard not to gag so hard I had to pull back to catch my breath again. I managed to gag only slightly and was able to continue.

"Back over here, sissy," I heard J.J. say.

I sucked up and down on Mike's cock a few more times before letting him go and turning back to J.J.

Mike grabbed my hair and turned me back towards him and tilted my head back so I was looking directly up at him. "What do you say when you switch between us?"

"I love sucking cock," I whimpered.

"Say it LOUD and PROUD, sissy boy."

"I love sucking cock," I said.

"Like you mean it, bitch. Loud!"

"I LOVE SUCKING COCK!" I yelled.

"That's what I'm talking about," he laughed. "Go suck J.J. some more."

They would keep me going, back and forth, for the next half hour. I'd only spent a couple of minutes on each of their cocks before the other called me back to work on them. At first I could not believe I was really doing this, but I was so hard and my dick kept rubbing against my skirt and driving me crazy, making me so horny I could barely concentrate on anything other than how badly I wanted to get both of these guys off with my mouth.

My knees hurt and my mouth felt numb after the first half hour, and when that turned into an hour my legs were sore and my knees were badly rug-burned. Then Mike stopped calling me back to him, leaving me to work solely on his friend. I had gotten to really love how every time I switched back from one cock to the other they had slightly softened without my attention and then turned rock hard after I resumed sucking on them, but now I just really needed to get them both off.

I was furiously sucking back and forth on the head of J.J.'s cock, knowing how that had always been the key to my getting off when a former girlfriend had given me head, when J.J.'s body stiffened and he pulled my head down on his cock.

He pulled me down so hard that his enormous cock pushed into my throat so fast and forcefully that I could barely react. My head was almost upside down and I was fighting to breathe, when J.J. grunted loudly and his cock exploded, shooting a tremendous amount of semen straight into my throat.

When he let go of my head, I started coughed and gasping desperately for air, ripping my head off of him and falling backwards. Being on my knees, I ended up falling sideways as I coughed up J.J.'s cum to keep from choking on it.

Mike stood up, asked me if I was okay, and after I nodded with fresh tears in my eyes he helped me get up on my feet. He remained naked from the waist down, with his cock mostly still hard. J.J. was lying back on the couch looking pleased.

"I don't want to disappoint you," I sobbed, reaching down and stroking Mike's cock.

"You have the desire and the hunger," Mike said as I continued stroking him while standing in front of him, "all you need is a lot more practice."

"I know," I said quietly and looked down at his now completely hard cock. "I've dreamed about this for so long," I said. "Being dressed all sexy and sucking off two men in the same night..."

"Get down there and finish me off, then," Mike told me.

I crouched down and found it too uncomfortable, so went back down on my red, rug-burned knees. I slowly brought his cock to my lips and kissed the head of it passionately before swallowing it almost to the base. I drew back, all without gagging, and then kissed the tip.

"Much better," Mike said with a smile.

"I want to be a great cocksucker," I told him before sliding my lips back over the head of his cock and sucking him hard and fast, then slowing down and working the underside of his cock head with my tongue. "I want to walk down the street and have men say, there goes a hot pair of cocksucker legs."

My talk seemed to excite Mike even more, so I went down on him again and stroked him as I sucked. His legs got shaky for several seconds before his knees locked and he moaned loudly, blasting a loud of cum directly into my mouth.

I held onto most of it, but couldn't stop it all from dripping out of my mouth. I struggled to try to swallow it. Part of me was resistant to doing so, but I wanted Mike to be proud. When we finished, I realized J.J. had gotten dressed and was in my kitchen having another beer.

Mike got dressed while I tried to straighten myself out.

"Thanks," I told them. "I had a really great time."

J.J. went out the door, but Mike came back for a moment to tell me, "Here's the thing, Kasey. I really only like girls like you when you are out looking for your first time, and it gets boring for me after that. You know plenty of guys from that chat room, and with those legs strutting around, you could go out to meet guys in a number of places in this city."

"You don't want to see me again?" I bit my lip.

"I'll see you around, but you need to start dating on your own. If I stick around to play with you, then you'll get attached to me. I'm not going to be your boyfriend and I'm not into the whole full time sissy and master thing. I got you started. What you do now is up to you."