Kasey's Confession Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! YES! YES!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as a shockwave of a seizure washed violently through my body. I collapsed, exhausted, my arms and legs falling limp at my side.

Mr. Smith kept fucking me, slowly at first after my orgasm, but then he picked up the pace. Soon he was fucking me hard and fast again, but I was no longer moaning loudly. I was crying, with my sobs now very audible, and I was fighting to catch my breath.

I felt exhausted and made feeble attempts to push at Mr. Smith and tried to beg him to stop, but the only thing that came out of my mouth were hoarse and pathetic gasps. He kept fucking me, pounding away at me while my limp body flopped about helplessly.

Then I started to feel an unexpected sensation. My body was starting to tense up again. My anus was gripping and releasing Mr. Smith's cock with newfound enthusiasm. Even though I was completely exhausted and weak, my body was responding to Mr. Smith's attentions by actively building towards a second orgasm.

My feeble attempts to push Mr. Smith off me grew more intense and pathetic. My limp arms flailed at him, failing to make my point as my hands slapped weakly against his chest. The intensity of the sensations inside me was growing stronger and I cried out in mental agony, the result of a feeling of terror that my body simply could not stand another orgasm.

I hadn't even noticed that two men had come into the room. They had probably walked through the front door, but the intensity of the fucking I was getting from Mr. Smith had given me a kind of tunnel vision that gradually closed out everything else around me aside from my immediate environment.

The two men, who I came to know later as Pedro and Jake, hovered around over me, watching me getting my long overdue first fucking while casually drinking beer. After a long swig of beer, Pedro put the bottle down and grabbed my right ankle. He started undoing the straps of my high heels, and as he did so he brought my foot up to his mouth and started kissing and licking it.

"Look at those pretty pink toenails," he said as he looked down at me, "they look just like cotton candy."

Jake muttered something to Pedro along the lines of, "you and your freaky foot fetish," and continued to watch as Mr. Smith hammered away at my ass and Pedro removed my shoes.

Pedro ran his tongue up and over the arch of my foot, causing me to quiver in a new and different way, and when he started slowly sucking on each of my toes I moaned out a string of words that didn't seem to fit together at all.

"Damn, Smith, you really upgraded this time, huh?" Jake muttered at Mr. Smith.

My body began seizing again, and I found myself helplessly grabbing at my limp penis. It felt so tiny compared to the huge cock pumping away inside my ass. Completely hard it was just over four inches long. All shriveled up a wet, the way it was now, it felt like one of those miniature hot dogs that come in a can.

My body seized and stopped, then seized again and stopped again. It continued like that for what felt like an hour but was likely only a few minutes. It was like I was close to a full body orgasm, beginning from where Mr. Smith was fucking me and radiating through my body, and then it was like my body quit and simply collapsed. Pedro kept sucking on my toes the entire time.

Finally, my body seized up more powerfully than before and didn't collapse. It just kept seizing with the sensation growing stronger as I moaned loudly and yelled out and sobbed uncontrollably while my entire body shook violently.

At the same time, Mr. Smith pulled out of my ass, ripped off his condom and shot a huge load of cum across my stomach and the backs of my thighs. "Oh yeah! Fuck yeah!" he moaned out as he ejaculated on me.

He released his hands from my legs and I fell lifelessly off the couch and onto the floor. I was physically, mentally and emotionally drained and just wanted to lie there, but I wasn't done for the evening.

"Who's got next?" Mr. Smith asked his friends.

12