Kasey's Confession Ch. 13

Story Info
Kasey begins a more drastic transformation.
5.3k words
4.52
20.1k
9

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

"Oh my goodness," was the first thing Dr. Dietz said when I walked into her office and she first laid eyes on me. "How terrible it must be for you, honey, to be trapped inside a man's body!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Mr. Smith tells me you are very shy when it comes to talking to people, especially women, but I have his full report on you already. The only thing still open to discussion is exactly what course of treatment I will use to cure you of your unwanted maleness. I would like to try the most radical treatment schedule I've ever tried, and you would be a perfect subject."

"You can make me into a woman?" I asked, sounding very excited.

"Well, not exactly," she said as she shined a pen light in my eyes and had me look up and down, left and right. "A woman is strong, confident and independent. In most cases, anyway, and that isn't what we want to create in you. Your goal is to become the most perfect sexual being, focused only on pleasing others, and having the perfect body to go with the desire."

"So, I could have breasts and a vagina?"

"Strip for me," she said and waited until I started before continuing. "Why do you want a vagina and breasts?"

"A vagina would be another hole for me to take cock into my body," I explained, "and if I had breasts then more men would notice me and want to have sex with me."

"That is the most honest answer I've ever gotten on that question," Dr. Dietz told me. "It is very obvious that you are a very highly sexually charged woman trapped in a very shy and awkward man's body. I do need to understand a little better about your nature before we start treatments."

"Whatever you need to know, Doctor, just ask," I replied.

"Stand there with just your panties on," she told me before walking over to the door to the room and opening it wide enough so she could talk to someone on the other side. "Erik? Ross? I need the two of you for a little while."

I stood there in just my pink thong panties, with my painted finger and toenails, my "cocksucker" tattoo and my completely smooth and tanned body, waiting for whatever Dr. Dietz wanted. Two men in scrubs walked into the room and closed the door behind them.

Dr. Dietz was wearing a lab coat and long skirt with heels. She sat on the edge of her desk and started hiking up her skirt, up above the top line of her stockings, revealing a garter belt and crotch-less panties. She had me come closer and look at her exposed, smooth-shaved vagina.

"What do you think of when you look at my vagina?" she asked. "Do you want to lick it or do you wish you had one like it between your legs?"

"I wish I had one as beautiful as yours, Doctor."

"Very good," she said and turned to her assistants. "Erik, take down your pants."

The first of her assistants, Erik, pulled down his scrub pants and revealed his cock and balls. His cock was limp, but sizable, and he seemed completely unemotional about exposing himself.

"What do you think of when you see Erik's cock?" Dr. Dietz asked. "Do you want to suck on it or do you wish you had one as big as his?"

"Oh gosh, I want to suck the hell out of it!" I yelled out, and turning to Erik I put my hand over my heart and said, "You have a GORGEOUS cock."

Dr. Dietz had Ross drop his pants and expose his cock, which was even larger than Erik's, but also hung limp.

She turned to me and asked, "Looking at my vagina and Ross' cock, would you rather have your penis in my vagina or Ross' cock in your ass?"

"Oh gosh, I would LOVE to have Ross fuck me!" I squealed. "Oh gosh, Ross," I said, looking at him, "You can fuck me ANYTIME, sweetie!"

Ross and Eric stood very still and barely registered any emotion. It was like they were just part of whatever examination Dr. Dietz was performing on me.

I was drooling as I stared at the two well hung assistants, who stood there silently and unemotionally while Dr. Dietz asked me questions. I kept answering her truthfully, but could not look away from the two men. Slowly, they were beginning to experience arousal. The longer I stared at them, staring down at their exposed genitals, the more their cocks began to slowly, but undeniably, get erect.

After her questions, which went on for more than an hour, Dr. Dietz began telling me about her radical program. It involved regular injections and pills to create hormonal change in a way that was considered extreme by most physicians. She also recommended I begin seeing a voice coach to learn to speak in a more feminine way because, as she said, "talking like a limp-wristed fairy boy is not the same as talking like a woman." There would be an exercise program to help me develop my muscles in a more feminine way, as well as plastic surgery, and, once the hormones started to produce breasts on my body, breast implants that would give me very pronounced, large breasts.

The two assistants, who were now more than halfway to a full erection, pulled up their scrub pants and, at Dr. Dietz's instruction, led me into another room. I was still wearing only my thong panties and I was walked past a number of people, all of whom either smiled or greeted me with a "hello, sweetie" as I passed.

In the other room was a comfortable recliner, which they had me sit on while an IV bottle on a stand was wheeled over to me. One of the assistants tapped on my arm, told me to make a fist, and then pierced my arm with a needle. The contents of the IV bottle were slowly fed into my bloodstream.

"This will give us a head start on the procedure, which will take time," Dr. Dietz told me. "I'll be back in an hour or two to check on you."

She walked out of the room, leaving me with the two assistants standing on either side of me while whatever was in the IV bottle pumped into my bloodstream.

Ross was standing very close to my left arm, the one without a needle in it, so I reached up tentatively towards his crotch. I could see the bulge in his scrubs and I wanted to feel it. He did not move away or in any way react to my busy little hand, so I started gently rubbing his almost fully erect cock with the back of my hand.

"Can I suck it?" I asked.

"If you like," he said very monotone voice.

I started to rub it with the palm of my hand and it became fully erect, so I wrapped my fingers around it through the scrubs and very slowly stroked it. He seemed to have some trouble keeping his balance, but did not otherwise react, so I untied his scrub pants and unceremoniously dropped them to the floor.

"You have a really nice cock," I purred as I leaned over to kiss it.

Erik held onto my right arm, making sure I didn't pull out the needle, as I leaned in closer and began licking Ross' cock up and down, tasting every inch of it from every angle as I moved it around with my left hand. Then I wrapped my fingers tightly around the base of it and drew the head towards my mouth.

"I really LOVE sucking cock," I told him before taking the head of his cock between my lips and gently moaning.

As I worked on the head of his cock with my lips and tongue, Ross began shifting about, having some difficulty standing, which made me very happy. I didn't like that he just stood there in the doctor's office having no reaction to my beautiful legs. Being in love with my legs as much as I was, I did not like it when they went unappreciated.

I didn't notice Dr. Dietz coming back into the room until I heard her clear her throat. I let Ross' cock slip out of my mouth and leaned back into the recliner feeling like I'd been caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

"That didn't take long," she said while Ross pulled up his pants and retied them.

Dr. Dietz was now wearing only black lace panties, a matching bra and her heels. She walked along beside my chair, brushed my hair away from my face, and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry if I did wrong," I stammered, "I just have trouble resisting and your assistants have such gorgeous cocks."

"Do you think I'm attractive?" she asked.

Dr. Dietz was probably in her late 40s or early 50s. She was someone athletic, her body was very toned and she had long legs and firm breasts that looked like they might hold their own without the benefit of a bra. As she ran her fingertips along my forehead and along the side of my face, she asked the question again.

"Do you find me attractive? Do you think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

"You are a very beautiful woman," I replied. "Any man would be lucky to be with you."

"Not you?"

"I'm not really a man."

"I used to be a man, just like you, Kasey," she went on to say. "When I was in medical school I started to question my sexuality and my gender identity. I dated women, but it never worked out and I know now I always left them feeling empty and unsatisfied. I started dating men, but I wanted to feel like a woman does when she has a man deep inside her, and so I focused myself on how to turn myself into the woman I really was. It took me years before I looked anything like I do now, and I think that is terribly unfair. I wanted to make it easier, and quicker, for girls like us to find our true selves, so I devoted my medical career to new, transformative methods. Unfortunately, medical science is far behind the curve on this, and they don't approve of my methods because of the side effects. But honestly, Kasey, side effects be damned, we want what we want and we need what we need."

"Yes, doctor, I agree completely."

"One of the side effects of my program is that, because of the reduced time frame of change, your libido will end up flying wildly off the charts. In other words, you will constantly be horny and no matter how many times you orgasm, you won't be satisfied."

"I'm pretty much like that already," I confessed.

"Well, Lord help you after I finish your treatments and you've had your surgery. You are going to be one crazy cock-hungry bitch. They'll have to keep you in a cage," she said with a laugh.

The image in my mind resulting from her description caused me to jolt back with a combination of fear and excitement.

"Why don't we share," Dr. Dietz said as she crouched down next to Ross, untied and dropped his pant. "You ever suck cock with a friend?"

"No, ma'am, I never..."

"Lean over carefully," she said. "Don't pull out the IV."

As I leaned back towards Ross, Dr. Dietz took his cock in her hand and licked the tip of it, her tongue flickering like a serpent's. Then she pointed it in the direction of my mouth and I did the same.

"Isn't cock fabulous?" she asked as we passed Ross' cock back and forth between us. "How can anyone NOT like sucking cock?"

"I know," I said before pulling Ross' cock into my mouth and sucking back and forth on as much of it I could given the position I was in before letting her take it back. "If only people would get over themselves and suck one they would realize it is like the best thing ever!"

"I was submissive before my transition was complete," Dr. Dietz said before taking a long suck on the full length of Ross' cock. "Now I am more dominant than submissive, but put me under a man in the bedroom and I get all those submissive feelings back again."

We took turns sucking back and forth on Ross' cock, and I was jealous at how Dr. Dietz, in her crouched position, could get much more of his cock in her mouth than I could. I struggled from where I was, in the recliner with a needle in my arm and my arm being held stationary by the silent and unemotional Erik.

"This isn't very... um... professional, is it?" I asked as I looked deeply into Dr. Dietz's eyes while our tongues ran back and forth along opposite sides of the length of Ross' penis.

"Professionalism be damned," she said, "I lost my medical license years ago. Fuck the rules."

With that she slid her lips over the head of Ross' cock and enveloped it completely with her mouth. I was amazed by her passion and her skill as she worked it back and forth while her tongue seemed to be moving rapidly inside her mouth, jabbing out her cheeks and her lower lip. Ross was now visibly unnerved by the attention and unable to keep standing and maintaining his calm, unaffected demeanor. He was jerking wildly and grabbing onto the back of my recliner and, alternatively, Dr. Dietz's head for support.

Dr. Dietz slid her mouth off of Ross' cock, smiled and let out a long, deep breath and pointed it towards me. Ross stepped in closer, and I wrapped my lips around the head and tried to envelope the length of it with the same kind of passion. Once I did, I sucked back and forth on it with all the passion I could muster. Trying to copy Dr. Dietz's technique, I tried moving my tongue around, inside my mouth as I sucked Ross' cock, licking furiously and desperately at it as it slid back and forth. It was an amazing feeling once I got my lips, my tongue, my throat, and my entire mouth working like an orchestra to please this man whose cock I had the great honor of sucking.

I could not finish and get Ross off. After several minutes I became extremely lightheaded and Dr. Dietz helped me to lie back down on the recliner.

"It's the hormone treatment," she said calmly, "best not to exert yourself while you getting this part of it. We'll only do the IV once, after that it is single injections and pills. Just rest for a minute."

I felt very tired. I nodded and closed my eyes to stop the room from spinning.

My weekly treatment day would become my regular day off, as it would exhaust me and leave me weak and confused. I would come in to Dr. Dietz's office every week for a serious of injections. During the week I would take a handful of pills each morning and every night. I could feel the changes happening in my body. My skin felt softer, I didn't have to shave as often, and there was a significant reduction in my ability to get and maintain and erection.

My days were kept very busy with a full schedule of men and chores. I'd have my first appointment at 8 am, which was usually a man looking for a quick blowjob on the way to work, and then make breakfast for Mr. Smith, usually around 9am. I'd then give Mr. Smith head after he finished eating and he'd either go off to work or retreat to his home office at the far end of the house. At 10 am I'd have my second "date" of the day, which would also usually just be a blowjob, but not as rushed as the 8 am suck and run.

At noon I'd have my third appointment after making lunch for Mr. Smith, if he was home, or just making it for myself. My noon date was usually on his lunch hour and it would be another quickie, but quite often my lunch date would want a quick fuck as well and my only question would be, "What position would you like me in, sir?"

My 2 pm date sometimes didn't happen, especially once I started having appointments other doctors.

One doctor performed an intense hair removal laser surgery that removed all my body and facial hair. I had plastic surgery to make my Adam's apple all but invisible and to make my face more feminine. After three months of voice coaching, I also had surgery that permanently altered my voice to an almost annoying high-pitched squeak.

Some of my surgeries would interfere with an entire day's worth of appointments, or even more than one day, but Mr. Smith told me that was okay.

My 4 pm appointment was often someone who had just gotten out of work and needed to unwind. He usually wanted snacks and beer, which I gladly provided, and we would very casually work up to me going down on him. My 4 pm date rarely fucked me. It was usually just someone who needed to relax after a stressful date and needed some good head to help him do so. My 6 pm appointment was usually the same sort of man.

My last three dates of the day were usually the most intense. I would be tired and worn out, but my dates would be filled with energy and high expectations. Often they would be dates with multiple men. One of the most common scenarios involved guys I'd had appointments with solo bringing a friend or two to meet me, or as they took to calling it, "cumming to meat me."

For the next year I would suck between ten and fifteen cocks a day and get my ass fucked five or six times. After my last date of the evening, Mr. Smith would always come to my bedroom and give me a good hard fuck to send me off to my dreams, and when I woke up it all began again, unless it was a day where I saw one of my doctors.

Dr. Dietz's "treatments" affected me in ways she brushed off as "meaningless side effects." I became easily confused, had trouble figuring out simple things like how to use a key to unlock a door, and my long term memory became almost non-existent while my short term memory became selective. I could remember to make breakfast for Mr. Smith every morning, but when I went outside to pick up the morning paper, I'd get outside and be unable to remember why I was out there. Then I would see a pretty flower or a butterfly and stand and stare at it for a half hour while Mr. Smith's eggs burned.

My happiest moment was when my breasts began to bud. They had been forming for some time, but one morning it was undeniable. I loved wearing "training bras" with my real breasts instead of wearing a bra stuffed with socks or rubber breast forms. After they blossomed into small, well-rounded peaches, Dr. Dietz sent me in for breast implants, which were very uncomfortable for many weeks because Mr. Smith wanted me to have big, but very firm, tits that would command every man's attention.

It took almost a year before my transformation was complete, with the final step being surgery on my genitals. When it was done, I had a realistic looking vagina, although it had very big and heavy lips, as well as what remained of my penis in place of a clitoris. Over the course of the therapy, my penis had shriveled up and with surgery it was somehow reduced to just the sickly head of what remained sticking out above the opening in my vagina. It looked rather absurd, but it made me appear to be a very unique woman rather than any kind of man.

"Don't use it for a while," Dr. Dietz told me, referring to my new vagina. "It needs time to properly heal before it becomes the kind of cock receptacle you want it to be."

When I walked out to do shopping and errands in my short shorts like I always did, now wearing makeup and long, painted fingernails and a very feminine hairstyle, things were different. Where it used to be that one or maybe two men would look at me in a lustful way, every man was now looking at me that way.

One morning I was out shopping for groceries when I saw a very handsome man checking me out from down the aisle. I had my shopping list in my hand, along with the pen I used to cross off the things I'd already put in my cart, and acted as if I didn't notice him while occasionally giving him a little smile. Doing the weekly grocery shopping took up most of limited brain power as there was so much to remember, and if I didn't remember to cross off something on the list, like coffee or tomatoes, I'd have to dig through my cart to find them or end up buying the same thing twice.

While my handsome admirer was watching me, I was trying to read my list but having trouble understanding some of the bigger words Mr. Smith had written on the list, such as "linguini" and "provolone." I tended to read more difficult words aloud so I could figure out what they were based on how they sounded when I said them.

I was in the produce section, saying the word "cantaloupe" over and over, mispronouncing it badly and getting very frustrated as I stood over racks filled with different kinds of apples looking for one that had the name "cantaloupe" on a sign over it. I got exasperated and worried about letting Mr. Smith down, and I started to cry when my admirer approached me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking both concerned about what was upsetting me and happy at having an opportunity to approach me that didn't consist of a pick-up line.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers
12