Kasey's Confession Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers

I wiped aside my tears with my fingers, almost poking one of my eyes out with my long red fingernails, brushed my long, bleach-blonde hair out of my face, and held out the list to him. I pointed at the word "cantaloupe" and asked him if he knew what it was. My list was broken down into sections, and cantaloupe was in the produce section, so I knew I was in the right place. I just couldn't remember what it was or what it looked like.

"Over here, sweetie," he told me as he walked over to a neighboring aisle and picked up a cantaloupe.

"Oh gosh, thank you," I said and pushed my cart over to where he was standing with the cantaloupe. "Is that a good one?"

"I think so," he laughed. "It doesn't look bruised or soft or anything."

I leaned over him and looked at the sign above the small pile of cantaloupes. It was small, but I could see the word and read it out loud, mispronouncing it as I did so. "Con-tell-loopies," I read and giggled.

"You never had one before?" the man asked after pronouncing it correctly for me.

"I don't remember," I said honestly. "It is a funny word."

"I'm Bill," he smiled and placed the cantaloupe in my cart. "Are you married?"

I giggled at the thought, much more audibly than could be considered normal under the circumstances, and told him, "Gosh no, I'm not married."

"Boyfriend?"

The thought also made me giggle out loud. "I live with a man."

"So, is it serious?"

"I don't know," I said as I bit my lip and started getting very confused by his line of questioning. "He likes to see me with other men."

"Really," replied Bill, looking very contemplative. "He likes watching?"

"Sometimes," I told him as I pushed my cart onward and looked down at my list.

"You can cross off the cantaloupe," Bill suggested, helpfully.

"Oh gosh, you are right. I got that, didn't I?" I giggled as I put a line through the word with my pen.

"So," Bill continued once I crossed off the cantaloupe and slipped my pen under my bra strap for safe keeping, "Your boyfriend likes to watch you with other men?"

"He's a voyager, but not all the time, just sometimes he likes voyaging."

"Voyaging? You mean he's a voyeur?"

"A voy her? Huh?"

"It means someone who watches other people having sex."

"Oh yeah, he does that sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes. I love sex."

I found the next item on my list and gleefully showed Bill how I'd found the potatoes all on my own.

"So, would this boyfriend of yours have a problem with me asking you out to dinner?"

I blushed. "Dinner? You want to take me out to dinner?"

"Is that wrong?" he asked as I put the potatoes in my cart and pushed onward. "Don't forget to cross off the potatoes on your list."

I pulled out my pen, crossed off the potatoes, and smiled at Bill. "I get hit on a lot and men usually want to screw me or get me to blow them. I don't mind, I love getting sex, but I'm not used to getting asked out to dinner."

Bill stopped me, put his hand on my arm and turned me so he could look into my eyes. "You are a very strikingly beautiful woman. You are tall with those gorgeous long legs and a killer body. I don't doubt a lot of men want to get you in bed and I'm sure a lot of them have. I'd just like a little bit more."

"You mean like a rela... um, what's the word, I can't remember too good. Like boyfriending me?"

Bill laughed. "You are so cute. Why don't we finish your shopping together and I'll help you with the bags and we can talk about dinner."

With Bill's help I finished shopping much more quickly than I did normally. I got my cart to the checkout line and Bill excused himself and walked over towards a quiet corner and took out a cell phone. I watched as he made a call while smiling and holding up his index finger to indicate he'd only be a minute.

As the checkout girl rang up my purchases, I glanced back and forth between my items and Bill. I could hear him talking on his cell phone quite clearly although I was sure he thought his call was completely private.

"Yeah, Terry, you wouldn't believe this chick I just met at the supermarket. Talk about a ditzy blonde, this one is dumb as a brick and she wants me to take her to dinner."

I bit my lip as I tried to determine if he was talking about me or not. I felt bad about listening in on his conversation and turned back to the checkout girl. She was looking at me dismissively, as if she thought I was pathetic and stupid, so I looked away. My attention eventually drifted back to Bill's cell phone conversation.

"She's got great tits and this amazing ass, gorgeous long legs, long blonde hair and really pretty blue eyes, even if you can tell there isn't anything going on behind them," Bill was telling his friend, laughing at the last part. "Anyway, I won't have any problem getting this one in the sack after dinner, so I'm going to miss the game tonight. We cool?"

I tried to sort out what he was talking about in his mind, but all I could think about was whether or not he was talking about me. I really wasn't sure and I felt really badly about listening in.

Once the girl gave me the final tally on my purchases, I paid with Mr. Smith's credit card and prepared to push my cart out to the car. Bill came with me, helped me load the bags into the car and then followed me home, where he helped me unload and put the groceries away.

Mr. Smith wasn't home and it was an hour until my next appointment to have sex with a man, so I grabbed Bill's hand and squeezed it while saying, "How about we forget dinner and just fuck?"

We started kissing, and as it became heated and passionate, I realized Bill was the first man I'd been with who didn't know I had been born a man. That made it feel so much different, so much more like a natural passion that came from mutual attraction rather than a man seeing a guy in girlie clothing desperate to get dick.

Mr. Smith had wanted to be the first to fuck me properly, in my new vagina, but once we started kissing and I could feel Bill's hands roaming all over my body I knew I wanted it to be him. I wanted it to be a man who was drawn to me as a woman, who believed I was a natural born woman, and who wouldn't know any different.

I took him by the hand into my bedroom. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I began to get undressed while he took off his clothes in front of me.

While in the process of pulling down my shorts, I felt incredibly light-headed and grabbed onto Bill and my nightstand for support. It wasn't enough. The room was spinning, I could not think or even remember my name, and I fell to the floor as everything went black.

When I was able to see again, and after my eyes focused, I was lying in a hospital bed. There were two women standing alongside me who looked familiar, but I couldn't remember their names or what they meant to me. One was a relatively tall blonde and the other was a short woman with curly brown hair who, upon seeing me open my eyes, told the blonde to "get the doctor."

When the doctor came in, it was Dr. Dietz. She looked very concerned as she looked at me and then looked at the monitors I was hooked up to. She examined my eyes very quickly with a pen light and then asked me a question.

"How are you feeling, Keith?"

I didn't know who "Keith" was and I assumed I'd been in the hospital after passing out during my attempt to have sex with a man I met in the supermarket. I couldn't remember his name, but I remembered things getting pretty heated in my bedroom.

"I don't know," I said. "I have a really bad headache."

"You've been in a coma for quite a while," she told me. "Take it easy for now and I'll be back in a while."

I nodded silently. Looking down at myself I could see that I no longer had breasts and could see chest hair peeking out from under my hospital gown. I could also feel the presence of a penis and testicles between my legs.

"Take it easy with him," the doctor told the two women. "If he starts to look really fatigued or shows any signs of serious confusion, come and get me immediately.

"Okay, Dr. Bennett, thank you," said the curly haired woman.

"I'm going to go call Lisa," the blonde said. "She'll freak out when she finds out her boyfriend woke up."

"I told her to never give up," said the shorter woman, who then turned back to me, brushed my hair back and away from my face and asked, "Do you remember me?"

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers
12