Kasey's Confession Ch. 18

Story Info
Kasey encounters three possibly wise men (or maybe not).
5.7k words
4.67
11.2k
4

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

I got dressed up in a miniskirt, thong panties, my pink five inch heels with laces that wrapped around my foot and up around my ankle. There was my usual pink t-shirt to go with it, and I also put on some light makeup consisting of mascara, eye-liner and a very subtle shade of lipstick. It was getting better at putting on makeup, and my troubles with being able to properly apply lipstick were starting to fade with practice.

I didn't want to seem too eager when Tom arrived, but I also wanted to make certain he knew that I was trying to look sexy for him. The experience at work, being around men I'd gone down on while drunk and dressed at a party and having them act as if it never happened, was both comforting and disappointing at the same time. It was a whole bag of mixed feelings. I was glad they were being very discrete about what had gone down that night, but it also made me feel unappreciated.

Tom's desire to come over and see me dressed made me feel desirable again and helped to wash away the feeling I got from men pretending I'd never gone down on them and acting as if they weren't turned on by my antics when I was dressed like a cheerleader and acting like a sex-crazed coed.

"Wow," Tom said when I opened the door upon his arrival. "You look... hot."

"Thanks," I said with a smile I couldn't control and which spread across my entire face. "Come on in."

"So, just to make sure, this just stays between us, right?" Tom asked nervously after stepping into my apartment. "I mean, not that I'm saying anything is going to happen or anything, but you know what I mean, I don't want anyone talking about it or rumors spreading or anything like that..."

"Don't worry about it," I told him, "I'm not going to say anything to anyone. This is just you and me hanging out and no one needs to know about it. Can I get you a beer or anything?"

"Sure, thanks."

He sat down on the couch in the living room while I went to the kitchen and brought back two beers. I walked confidently out to the living room in my heels and handed him one of the beers and then took a seat in the chair opposite him and crossed my legs.

"Damn, you really have gorgeous legs," he said, the bottle of beer in his hand shaking visibly.

"Thank you for saying so. I work hard to keep them looking this way, and to be honest, the reason I do it is so men can enjoy looking at them, touching them, so on and so forth."

"Well, I definitely enjoy looking," Tom said, his beer bottle still jumping about in his shaky hand.

"Just looking?" I asked with a devilish grin as I stood up and walked over to where he was sitting.

As I stood in front of him, I was as close as I could be to Tom without falling over him. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to feel his hands on me, on my bare legs. I was aching for his touch and I knew I would soon be aching for more.

Tom reached out very tentatively towards my legs and then brushed the back of his hand along the length of my outer thigh. "I'm not gay or anything," he insisted on saying, "I love my wife and I've never been even remotely interested in being with a man."

"Does a man have legs like these?" I asked as my devilish grin widened. "Just think of me as a sexy woman who would never tell your wife and will always keep our little get-togethers quiet and discrete."

"No MAN has legs like THESE," Tom blurted out as the back of his hand brushed along the side of my knee and then up along my inner thigh. "Your legs are fucking unbelievable."

I could not help but notice the growing bulge in Tom's pants. The aching inside me grew deeper and stronger as I stared at it while Tom continued running his hands up and down my legs.

"I want to suck you so bad," I said desperately before biting my lower lip while still staring at his crotch. "Is that wrong?"

Tom gently pulled me down so I was sitting on his left knee. "We all said we regretted what happened at that Halloween party, but I've come to realize that even though we were all drunk and high off our asses, we didn't do anything we didn't somehow want to, deep inside or whatever. Our self-control, and our whatever, went by the wayside and we acted on impulse. Just as you might have regretted doing what you did, we regretted letting ourselves and you get into that position. Did we regret getting what turned into really, really good head? I know I didn't."

"You thought I gave really good head?" I said, feeling suddenly like an excited little girl.

"Everyone did, Kasey. Hell, everyone got off. A guy doesn't get off from a sex act he isn't enjoying. Why were we all so hard if we thought it was so nasty and disgusting and wrong? Well, I guess that was part of it, but yeah, you gave us all really awesome blowjobs."

I smiled and got up off his knee and stood directly in front of Tom, summoning the courage to get down on my knees in front of him as I watched him slowly take off his pants and slide them down.

"I'd like to think of you as Keith's twin sister Kasey, who looks great in a skirt and gives great head without any strings attached," Tom said as he kicked off his shoes and worked his pants down over his feet. "Is that something you can live with?"

"It sounds perfect," I purred and went down on my knees.

"You don't have to do this," Tom said as I slid my fingers around his hard cock.

"I want to," I replied as I felt the softness of the tender flesh around the hardness of his erection and tilted the swollen head towards my mouth.

Going down on Bob the previous day had been an experience in opening a door I wasn't sure I'd ever opened before, despite the evidence. When I took Tom's cock into my mouth it was an experience in realizing how much I wanted that door to stay open.

I loved how Tom's cock was different than Bob's. It was probably not quite six inches but it was very thick and the shaft was wider than the head. It was like a long bullet, unlike Bob's longer and thinner cock with its broad, mushroom head. I thought about the differences as Tom's cock slid into my mouth and as I drew back in order to spit on it to help it slide back and forth with greater ease.

As I traced along the edge of his cock head with my tongue, and then lightly flickered along the soft but coarse flesh of the head, Tom moaned out, "Oh fuck, that is SO GOOD..."

Slowly sliding my lips over and then down the full length of Tom's cock, I felt my body tremble. There was a feeling of such joy and such fulfillment that I got when I sucked a cock. Being on my knees, dressed in a skirt and heels with makeup on my face and my hair in pigtails, I felt as if an important part of who I was got to come out to play, and was able to be accepted and enjoyed. It was like a victory over all my doubts and misgivings.

I watched Tom's reactions as I sucked up and down on his cock, licked at the tip, swirled my tongue around the head, and sucked each of his big balls in turn. When he reacted strongly, showing he was being taken to a higher level of ecstasy, I continued what I was doing with greater intensity. If there was something he reacted to by relaxing the tension building in his body or drifting away from full concentration on the blowjob I was giving him, I minimized the time spent on that particular element or maneuver.

As much as I enjoyed having a hard cock in my mouth, as much as I loved the taste of it and the way it felt as it filled me, the most important part of giving head to me was making sure the recipients of my blowjobs had the most intense and orgasmic experience possible.

The added benefit to that was, of course, that when they came they tended to explode like a rocket and shoot enough cum in the process that when I swallowed or ate it all up I could feel it sitting down in my stomach like the most beautiful of all snack food.

Unlike with Bob's orgasm, which caught me unprepared and overwhelmed me, I was ready for Tom's. When I felt Tom's body lurching and seizing to the point where I knew he was about to peak, I held onto the shaft of his cock tightly and stroked back and forth while holding the head between my lips. When he came, it shot directly into my mouth rather than down my throat, and I was able to swallow it slowly. I managed to get his entire load down in five small swallows, and when I was done I was proud of myself.

"Damn, you give great head," Tom said after taking a few moments to recover. "Shit, I wouldn't mind making this a regular thing."

"I was hoping you'd say that," I told him as I stood up and went to the kitchen to bring us both a fresh beer. "Anytime you want to get together, you can call, or better yet, when you see me at work you can ask me if my sister is, you know, available."

Tom laughed. "That's funny. I like that."

Sensing that Tom needed some distance now that he'd cum, I sat down on the chair across from him and crossed my legs while we talked. Neither of us had any desire to engage in any sort of post-orgasmic intimacy, and even though he had gotten off in glorious style and I was still packing a loaded gun, so to speak, I had absolutely no desire to ask him for reciprocation. It wasn't anything I had any interest in, and I knew he would almost certainly have no interest in trying to do for me what I'd done for him. I liked to pretend I was a woman and preferred to keep my gun in the holster where I could forget about it when I was with a man.

Our conversation as we drank our beers was completely non-sexual. We talked about random things like the beer we were drinking, a song that had been on the radio so often that it had become really annoying, and how much certain people at work had no idea how to do their jobs.

After we finished the beers, Tom got up and said he needed to "head on home." I walked with him to the door in my heels. "Thanks for the beer," he said as he walked out, "and for everything else."

"Anytime, Tom," I told him, following him out to the stairs. He walked down to the ground floor and then out to his car.

I turned around to go back into my apartment and realized the door had closed behind me. It automatically locked, leaving me outside in makeup, pigtails, a pink t-shirt, miniskirt and heels. I tried to discretely call out to Tom, hoping he could somehow get the management office to let me in without my having to confront them myself, but he drove off without seeing my predicament.

It was almost ten o'clock at night and I knew that although the complex manager wasn't in the office, there was a phone outside the office to use for emergencies and situations such as mine, although I imagine they'd never had a guy in a skirt and heels call them to get back in his apartment before.

With my only real option being to call to be let into my apartment, I picked up the phone and told the man who answered that I'd locked myself out of my apartment and asked if he could let me in.

He seemed very friendly and understanding and said, "I'll be right over" after getting my apartment number and name.

I stood outside my apartment and watched the parking lot for the complex security or maintenance man to arrive. My apartment complex had outdoor hallways and staircases rather than enclosed, indoor hallways and staircases, so I could watch for the inevitable arrival of the man who would get me into my apartment, and with whom I imagined I would have a very awkward and embarrassing encounter with.

The complex staff travelled around the complex in golf carts, so when I saw one pull up on the sidewalk below my apartment I knew it was time to take a deep breath and prepare for the inevitable humiliation that was now only seconds away.

The man came up the stairs. He was dressed in a green shirt with a patch on one side with the name of the apartment complex on one side and his name on the other. Something about him was very familiar, and it became even more familiar as he got to the top of the stairs and I saw the name on his patch.

The name on his patch was "Jay J." and he looked just like the man I'd known from the place I'd gone to in my coma who called himself J.J.

"We meet again," Jay said, with no real reaction to the way I was dressed. He was smiling and shaking his head, seeming to indicate that I'd been in predicaments like this before, even though I'd only been living at this apartment complex for a couple of weeks and didn't remember having seen him around during that time.

"Again?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" he said, looking disappointed but amused. "It has been a little while, but I thought I was more memorable than apparently I am."

Jay had a big ring of keys and went through them carefully, looking at the numbers on them before settling on the one that opened the door to my apartment.

"Are you going to invite me in?" Jay asked before slipping the key into the lock on my apartment door. "I'm on duty and so forth, but I get messages forwarded to my cell phone. Besides, it is a shocker if I get more than one call a night when I'm on."

"I guess," I said nervously, not sure how I knew Jay and feeling very weird about how he did not seem to notice in any way how I was dressed. "Do you want a beer or something?"

"That would be nice," he said, opening my door and walking in ahead of me.

After we were both inside and I closed the door behind me, Jay took himself around my apartment on a self-guided tour.

"I've been in this unit a few times, but I like what you've done with it," he said while walking around. "Looks like you've had a gentleman friend over this evening."

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously, still trying to figure out how and why I knew Jay aside from his appearance as J.J. elsewhere.

"I see the telltale signs," he laughed. "There are the empty beer bottles, two by the couch and two more by the chair, indicating that two people were drinking them. Not to mention the fact that you locked yourself out of your apartment in a skirt and heels, yeah, it isn't that hard to put it together."

"I'm really not sure who you are," I told him.

"I'm the on-call maintenance man tonight," he snickered. "You called to get a pass key into your apartment. So, are you going to get us each a beer or should I just help myself?"

I went to the kitchen and brought back two beers, handing him one and putting mine down while I leaned down to start taking off my heels. I felt ridiculous continuing to wear them and my feet were killing me.

"Leave 'em on," Jay said.

"What?"

"Those shoes, leave 'em on; your legs look great in them."

It was the first reference Jay had made to my appearance and how I was dressed since he arrived to let me into my apartment.

"I'd really like to take them off," I said and kept untying the laces that wrapped around my ankle. "They aren't very comfortable."

"Suit yourself," shrugged Jay before taking a long pull off his beer bottle. "I'm just saying, you look really hot in them."

"How do we know each other?" I asked, straight out. "I'm sorry if I don't remember, but I was in an accident a while back and my memory is still very foggy on a lot of things."

"Well," he began and then took another long drink from the beer bottle, finishing it in the process, "I used to work at that club downtown. Do you remember Archie's? I was a bouncer there for a while until I hurt my back breaking up a fight outside one night."

"So, I used to go there?"

"Yeah, dressed a lot like you are now, and one night you got into it with these guys who were making fun of your girlfriend, the one you used to go down there with. They were making fun of her for being, well, a bit on the heavy side and you stood up to them, which I thought was incredibly brave since you were wearing heels at the time. I got in there and cracked their heads together and threw them out and you, well, you wanted to thank me."

"Did I..."

Jay laughed. "I said you wanted to thank me, not that you did, other than actually saying 'thank you.' The thing is, I'm gay and people don't think I am because I don't act effeminate or whatever, well, I'm sure you know the stereotype. That said, I had a lot of hookups and one night stands when I was younger and it wasn't my deal. I'm seeing a really great guy named Sid. We've been together for about a year and that's my scene. It's cool, whatever you are into, but honestly, I just wanted a beer, and maybe to check out those legs of yours again. You are a lot sexier than the drag queens and CDs we usually saw down at Archie's."

I breathed a sigh of relief as the nervousness I felt about Jay potentially demanding to be serviced sexually went away. It wasn't that I wasn't interested in the possibility of going down on him, it was that I didn't like the idea of being backed into a corner and pushed into a situation I wasn't really prepared for.

Jay put down his empty beer bottle on the kitchen table and told me to "have a good night" before leaving. I thanked him again and made sure I didn't wander outside my apartment without my keys when I gave him a quick wave as he descended the stairs.

After I closed the door and went back inside, I found myself facing the same dilemma I had the day before. I was extremely worked up after giving Tom head and then having the encounter with Jay. I sat down on the couch, stretched my legs out in front of me, pulled my penis out of my panties and started stroking myself.

I got the videotape and put it back on. It resumed where I had stopped it, at the point where I was rubbing oil on the body of the muscular stripper who was, at the point, only wearing blue bikini underwear. He was bumping and grinding up against me for quite some time before I started grabbing at his cock through his underwear and then, encountered no resistance; I pulled down his bikini underpants and dropped down on my knees in front of him.

"Well, he's kind of a guy," laughed Marci as I started stroking the stripper's semi-erect cock with my right hand and looking up at him longingly.

"That wasn't the point," replied the stripper. "I'm really not supposed to be doing this."

"When you were at my friend Amy's bachelorette party and she wanted to do you, I remember you telling her she wasn't your 'type'. So, is Kasey your type? He's a fagged out guy in a skirt. He said he wanted a male stripper for his birthday, after all."

The camera was stationary throughout the scene with the stripper. Lisa and Marci were the only other people in the room as far as I could tell and the stationary nature of the camera convinced me it was set up on a tripod rather than being operated by someone like Chris.

Holding onto the stripper's cock, which was getting quite hard at that point, I slid up and down his naked and oiled body before wrapping my lips around his cock and sucking it.

"You are so fucking gay," Marci was laughing as I sucked wildly on the stripper's cock. "Why don't you just admit it? You'd be a lot happier."

I turned the video off at that point and threw the remote control on the floor. Watching the tape had convinced me that there were things that happened before my coma that I not only didn't remember, but that were starting to make less sense to me as I put the pieces together.

There was a loud crash out by the swimming pool and I rushed over to my balcony to see what it was. Not seeing anything through the sliding glass door, I opened it and went outside. Looking out and around the pool I saw nothing unusual until I looked over the side of my balcony railing and down at the ground below. There was a trash can that had been knocked over. It had most likely been knocked over by Derek, who was climbing up to my balcony like a monkey.

"Hey, sexy legs," Derek said as he climbed over the railing and dropped down onto the floor of my balcony. "How'd the date with Bob go?"

"None of your business," I told him. "Is that what you climbed up the side of my building for? I have a front door, you know."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers
12