Kasey's Confession Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

"Dude, you know something?" Derek said, dropping the broken videotapes and scratching at his chin as if deep in thought. "Dude, this makes a really weird kind of sense to me? How would Chris know you were a wannabe cocksucker before that party? And Chris wasn't even there when that hot stripper dude popped your cherry. That probably isn't even on Chris' copy of the tape. You might be ON TO SOMETHING HERE!"

"I really need to pass out or take a nap or something," I told Derek. "They slipped me something and I'm not all there."

"Fair enough!" Derek exclaimed as he bounded towards my front door. "Let me go and pay a little EXTRA attention to your old pal Marci and see what I can see. That cool with you, dudette?"

"Yeah, and then I have to take care of something important, which I can't remember what exactly it is at the moment."

"Okay," Derek said, opening the door before dashing out. "Catch you later, sleeping beauty!"

I passed out where I fell, across my bed still wearing my t-shirt and shorts. My sleep was haunted by horrific nightmares that placed me back in the world I had been a part of during my coma. I was once again a modified version of myself with female parts and a brain that barely worked. Men kept coming into my bedroom, forcing themselves upon me and, and treating me to extremely rough treatment and they made me satisfy their most perverse sexual desires.

I woke up in a sweat, with clear evidence that I had ejaculated in my sleep, which I hadn't done since being a teenager. It was four o'clock in the morning and all I could think about was how much I wanted a man so I could suck his cock and make him feel good.

I turned on my computer and went to check my email. Still only half-awake I hit something on my sign-in screen that brought up a different email account that began with the name "KaseySmoothlegs." I had only a vague memory of having such a secondary email account and decided to sign into it.

There was a long list of unread emails dating back to before I went into a coma. Many asked where I'd been and what was going on. Some said they'd enjoyed meeting me. Some were very explicit in stating the kind of oral services I had provided them or that they wanted me to provide.

I went to make coffee and came back to find I had gotten instant messages from three different men. They all seemed surprised and excited to see me signed in again, apparently for the first time in almost a year.

I responded to them vaguely, saying I'd been away and was just checking emails. One asked if I was "looking for early morning company." I replied by saying I was barely awake and having my first cup of coffee and made a joke about not being very presentable. He said, "I've missed our early morning get-togethers and I bet a lot of other guys have as well." I said I wasn't much of a morning person and kept trying to make light of the situation. He said, "I haven't gotten a decent blowjob since the last time I saw you."

I didn't respond, at least not immediately. I stared at his message and thought about just signing out and walking away. Then he emailed me a picture he said was of himself, which turned out to be a photo he had taken of me on my knees in front of him, taken from his point of view. I was wearing the black teddy I'd found amongst my clothes after the move. I was licking his cock and looking up at him with a big smile. The heading of the email said, "Remember?"

Two more men sent me instant messages and those I'd already responded to were asking what I was doing and if I wanted to get together some time. I kept my responses vague, telling them all that I was just waking up and checking emails.

I stared at the picture and tried to decide how I was going to answer Hank, the man who had sent the picture. It was quite obviously me, so we had hooked up before, unless it was a picture of me with someone else that had been circulating.

"Are you still with Lisa?" asked the next message from Hank. "Or did you and Erica finally get together?"

"I live alone now," I said without further explication.

"That makes it easier. It was always tricky waiting for her to leave so we could play."

I didn't want to tell Hank I didn't remember him or getting together with him in the past. I definitely didn't remember the picture being taken.

I had a serious craving for some hard cock to start the day, so after a long pause I typed back to him, "I could go for some sausage with my eggs this morning."

The idea of giving Hank my address and having him come over gave me very mixed feelings. He talked to me like he knew me, and like he had often been over to see me before when I lived with Lisa. I just had no real memory of him, although I was starting to remember meeting men online through my "KaseySmoothlegs" name.

After Hank messaged me saying he understood I needed discretion and said he'd always used it in the past, I threw caution to the wind and sent him my address and directions. Then I took a shower and changed into my black teddy and waited while sipping my coffee.

I was amazed and overwhelmed by how desperately I wanted to suck a cock. The fact that I had invited a man over at four o'clock in the morning, a man that for all intents and purposes I didn't know, but who knew me, was unsettling but at the same time sent a rush of excitement through my body.

I'd signed out of my email account, but kept the picture of me sucking Hank's cock up on my screen. I stared at it while I drank my coffee. His cock wasn't huge. It was a very nice size, a little bigger than the average and the head looked very soft and juicy, like a ripe strawberry. I was beside myself with excitement and anticipation.

When Hank arrived, I offered him a cup of coffee and asked him to sit down. I sat across from him and chose my words very carefully.

"Okay, here's the deal," I began, "I love sucking cock. I love being submissive to men. I love being called names, being treated roughly, and being humiliated. With that said, there are some very important rules. You don't own me. You don't come over without an invitation. I am not available whenever you feel like busting a nut. The submissive Kasey that does whatever you want however you want only exists during the time agreed upon, when you are invited and until I say it is over. When I say 'no' it means 'no.' If I say 'stop,' you stop. When I say 'get out of my apartment', you will get up and leave without question. No one owns me. We get together and we role play. I'm the sexy slut and you are the man who has a hard-on for me and we take care of business and call it a day. Does that work for you?"

"As long as you agree that when I'm invited over, I expect to get my cock sucked and I'm not going to play any games where you change your mind after I come over and I waste my time. When you finish getting me off, then I leave. I don't want to hang around and chitchat. As far as I am concerned, you are a sissy cocksucker who likes to prance around in girlie clothes and you belong on your knees."

Hank dropped his pants and I dropped down on my knees in front of him thinking to myself, "This is how it needs to be." Without hesitation I took his cock in my left hand and stroked it while gently rubbing his balls with my right.

"Suck it, you leg-shaving faggot," he said.

I leaned in and kissed the tip before sliding my lips over the head and sucked on it while I continued stroking his shaft and massing his balls very gently.

"Make me cum, you fucking sissy cocksucker! I need to get to work!"

I stroked him faster, then spit on his cock before aggressively sliding the entire length of his cock into my mouth. While continuing to lightly work his balls, I sucked back and forth quickly while keeping my jaw as tight around his cock as possible.

"Suck it, faggot! Suck it!" he moaned as I worked him quickly towards an orgasm, sucking deep and fast while occasionally slowing down just for a few seconds, then kissing and licking up and down the full length of his cock before engulfing it and sucking it quickly once again.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, cocksucking sissy boy! SUCK IT!" he yelled as he approached orgasm. Then, when I could feel him tense up and about it cum, he yelled out, "Take it on the face! Take it on the face you pathetic CD whore!"

I pulled it out of my mouth and stroked it fast and hard until he tensed up completely and his cum shot directly into my face. He kept shooting, four and then five smaller ejaculations after the first big one. When he was done, I could feel his cum dripping off my face and hair.

"That was awesome," he said. "I've really missed you, Kasey. I'll let you know when I need to get sucked off again. Have a great day."

"It is already starting out that way."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers
12