Kasey's Legs Ch. 02

Story Info
Kasey finds out what kind of girl he is.
2.7k words
4.54
67.9k
44

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers

My girlfriend Darcy and I were having breakfast and talking about my first experience going down on a man. I had been dressed up in my sexiest girl clothes with my makeup and hair giving me an almost passable look.

Darcy had brought me out to a club that hosted a "drag night" and I had been a hit. I kept explaining to men I was straight and I crossdressed for fun.

I confessed that I had a serious fetish for women's legs and after shaving my own realized my own legs looked very good, especially when they were tan and I wore a miniskirt and heels.

When I went out publicly for the first time I realized I was extremely turned on by men checking out my legs and complimenting me on how they looked. It was a kind of validation of my efforts and it made me want to show them off more often.

Darcy was very accepting of my crossdressing and almost too into it when we first got together as a couple. This made it easier for me to experiment, to take my appearance to new heights and to stop keeping it a secret.

A week after my trip to the club Darcy promised a big surprise. I was fully dressed when Dan arrived. He was one of the men who hit on me at the club. Even after my continued insistence that I had no interest in men sexually, I ended up going down on him very willingly and surprised both Darcy and myself with how much I enjoyed it.

At breakfast, Darcy couldn't stop talking about wanting to expand my wardrobe and introduce me to her friend Chrissy, a professional hair and makeup person. Chrissy had worked in movies and had her own business. I sat quietly while she went on, wearing the black teddy she insisted I wear that morning.

I was still processing the events from the night before. How quickly I had changed my tune about sucking cock and my discovery of how much I loved it kept my head spinning.

I interrupted Darcy's monologue about her plans for me by saying, "Look, that was like a one-time thing. It was your fantasy and I did it for you, end of story."

"Oh my God, are you going to try to tell me now that you didn't really like it? That you were just doing it for me? Wow. You are so in denial."

"Like I always said, I'm pretty much willing to try anything once, but let's not make more of it than it is."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, but I know you still want to play dress up. I won't tell Chrissy about your whole cocksucking thing, but don't you want to find out if she can really make you look like a girl? Think about what it would be like to go out to a club and have people think you really are a girl. I mean a regular straight club. I think it would be a blast."

"Well, if your friend can really make me look enough like an actual woman that everyone will believe I am one, I'll think about it. I need to get ready for work."

Darcy smiled.

When I got home from work, Chrissy was already there with Darcy. We immediately hit it off, talking about ordinary things rather than anything relating to Kasey and my crossdressing. We talked about my job, doing shipping and receiving in a warehouse for a big local company. We talked about all the famous people she had met in her business.

The first time it crossed the line into my crossdressing she was looking at my face and said, "You know, you definitely have some feminine features and your Adam's apple is barely visible. I could easily make you look like a woman."

I laughed. "Easily, huh?" I had a lot of confidence in my legs and my ability to walk in heels, but I didn't have any confidence in my ability to truly take on the appearance of a woman. I was intrigued.

"I have some time Saturday. I've got some commitments in the morning but I'm free the rest of the day. How about if I work some magic on you and if you like it we can go out and see if we can fool some people. What do you think?"

"Okay. Sounds like it could be interesting. I'll give it a shot."

I found myself getting very excited as Saturday rolled around. When Chrissy arrived she had a number of bags and cases. I helped her carry them in, wearing short shorts and sneakers. I remarked that she must have thought this was going to be a big job given all the stuff she brought.

As she worked on me, she explained she wanted to try a lot of different looks so she could figure out which worked best. She started by piercing my ears and trying different earrings while reminding me that a lot of men wore earrings these days.

"I think you need to go with multiple piercings. I'm thinking of a kind of wild look for you, kind of a goth girl look but not really. Your pretty blue eyes would look good highlighted with a lot of eye shadow and mascara, and since you have naturally long eyelashes there is a lot to work with."

After the piercings she worked with my makeup, starting one effort and washing me off and starting again. By the time she finished and had me look in the mirror, my face looked completely feminine with a pseudo-goth look that also read as wild and dirty girl. I was amazed and told her so.

"I don't think anyone will mistake you for a guy with that face," she said with a supportive smile.

Darcy came in and out during the early phases of my transformation, then said she would wait to see the "finished product." I felt very comfortable with Chrissy and how affirmative she was in how she talked to me.

"You have long hair already but it is really straight and it might take some work. Darcy said she worked you over with a hair curler, and we could try that again, but with your look I don't think your hair will work. You've got dirty blonde hair and I think I have a couple very nice wigs with me. They aren't cheesy, actresses have worn them in movies, so don't be getting the wrong idea."

"That actually sounds better, plus it won't be so easy to recognize me. You know, if someone sees me out like this?"

"Yes, that is a very good point as well."

I ended up wearing a long, straight jet-black wig and it looked incredibly realistic. After she did my fingernails and toenails, Chrissy brought out a pair of strappy black high heeled shoes and told me she had picked them out for me with Darcy.

"They should look pretty good with your look," she said. "Darcy really liked them and couldn't stop talking about how sexy you'd look in them, and with those legs, I'd have to agree."

She fitted me with a bra, which was a c-cup with rubbery breasts inside that stuck to my chest like suction cups. It gave a very realistic look and with the tight black shirt she put over it the first thing I noticed was I appeared to have erect nipples. The effect was very subtle, but if you were looking for it there was no problem noticing.

She left the room while I changed out of my shorts and put on thong panties and a black miniskirt. When she came back, I was primping and posing in front of the mirror. She said there was no man in the world who would even suspect I was a guy.

"Just to be safe, let's do this," she said as she pulled out a studded leather choker that looked like a dog collar and snapped it around my neck. "You can barely see your Adam's apple, but now you don't have to worry about that. And it looks good with your dark temptress look."

Darcy came in to see the finished product and her jaw dropped. "Wow, I knew you were good, Chrissy, but she looks incredible."

"She gave me some great material to work with. I think a lot of guys will be drooling over her tonight."

The way they had switched to female pronouns in talking about me was strangely titillating. I kept looking at myself in the mirror and thanking Chrissy for her hard work.

The subject of my adventures with Dan the previous weekend did not come up. Darcy never said anything about wanting to watch me suck cock. All they talked about was going out and seeing how many people would think I was really a woman.

We went out to a bar a few towns away. Chrissy didn't drink, so she drove and when we got there it was a moderately busy sports bar and didn't look or feel at all threatening. Most of the patrons seemed to be average suburbanites out for a few drinks and either playing pool or watching the game on one of the bar's many televisions.

Chrissy and Darcy were all dressed up as well, so even though I felt overdressed for this place I was in good company. Darcy spun a tale about how we had left a nearby club and were just stopping for a few drinks on the way home. We were three ladies on a girls' night out and a lot of men became interested in talking to us and buying us drinks.

Chrissy was married and made it clear she was "very happily married." Darcy told the guys she had a boyfriend at home and wasn't out looking.

Then she said, "Kasey is single. She told me earlier she was out looking to find some dick to suck, but maybe that was just girl talk."

She winked at me.

The small group of guys who were talking to us all turned and looked at me. "Is that right?"

The memory of being on my knees and sucking Dan flashed into my mind and instead of denying it said, "Fuck yeah," and took a long swig from my bottle of beer.

Of the four guys standing around us, the one closest to me was the most forward. "You know, it ain't often the prettiest one is the nastiest, but you are definitely the exception."

Part of me was mortified by my behavior, but I couldn't stop. Here I was with four men thinking I was a gorgeous woman and I was loving the attention.

The lead guy slid up next to me and sat down. "So, you have got some seriously hot legs," he said as he ran his hand up my thigh. "You goth chicks don't usually dress like this."

"I'm not goth," I told him. "I'm just kind of trying a new look."

I took his hand and moved it away. He was moving it a bit too high, and while I loved the attention I didn't want him to stumble upon my secret.

His name was Ray, and he was giving me goosebumps with all his compliments and very open desire for me. I had to excuse myself to go to the rest room. When I got to the doors, one marked "Men" and the other marked "Women" I paused for a moment and then went into the women's room.

When I came out, Ray was standing there. He took my hand, pulled me towards him and kissed me full on the mouth. He continued to hold onto me by my arm, just hard enough that pulling away would have created a scene.

"Come take a little walk with me, baby," he said and pushed open the back door to the bar, which was marked "Emergency Exit Only." I didn't resist as he led me through the door and out behind the bar to a little spot between the dumpster and the building.

The area smelled like rotten food and sour milk. There was loose trash on the ground around us and a pile of wet rags against the wall. Ray kicked the pile of rags away from the wall and started unzipping his fly.

"Whoa," I said, "Hey, come on, this is not—"

I stopped talking when he pulled his extremely hard ten inch cock out of his pants. It looked like it was pulsating and was covered with thick bulging veins.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

"Come over here," he told me. "Kneel down on these rags. Show me what you got, baby."

I paused for a moment, looking at his beautiful cock and then at the disgusting area around me. Something about the environment and the whole scene made it much more exciting.

I knelt down on the rags in front of him and started as I had with Dan, kissing and licking the tip. He let out a "Oh yeah" and then said "Baby, just get down on it. We don't have all night."

I opened my mouth and slowly slid my mouth over it, getting about half of it in me before gagging. I sucked up and down a few times, just taking the half I could handle before repositioning myself and getting more of his delicious cock into my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw two people at the corner of the building, watching as I sucked Ray's cock. One of them was Darcy and the other was Glenn, one of Ray's buddies. Darcy came closer and Ray asked her if she "wanted some."

She laughed and said, "Nah, I'm all set, but Kasey has been needing cock for a long time."

"She sucks a good cock," Ray said between moans.

"She likes it rough," Darcy told him. "Grab her head and fuck her face. She loves that shit."

"Fuck yeah," Ray said. He grabbed my head and started pulling and pushing my head back and forth hard and fast on his cock. I kept gagging and saliva was streaming out of the sides of my mouth. I had tears in my eyes when he pulled his cock out of my mouth, groaned loudly and shot a huge load of cum in my face.

He took the sleeve of my shirt and used it to wipe off his cock before he put it back in his pants and zipped up. Once he had put himself back together, Glenn walked towards us smiling.

"Bitch can suck some serious cock," Ray told his buddy.

Glenn tossed me a bar rag and I used it to wipe the cum off my face. Then Ray told his buddy, "Have fun with her, man," and walked back into the bar.

I had been about to get up, but Ray took up position where Ray had been standing and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them halfway down his thighs.

I was nearly hyperventilating, my libido pounding and I was hoping my own hard-on wasn't in any way visible. I put my hand around Glenn's cock and guided into my mouth. I got right to the straight on sucking while jerking him with my hand. I concentrated on just getting him off as quickly as I could and was soon rewarded with the second load of cum of the day, this time shot into my mouth.

It was starting to dribble out of my mouth, but I tried to hold onto it. Pausing, pensively wondering if I could swallow it. Part of me felt like I might throw up if I tried.

"You can do it, honey," Marci encouraged. "Go ahead, swallow it."

I winced, half-closing my eyes as I breathed in and swallowed. It took three swallows to get the whole load down, but I didn't gag or throw up.

I was shaking at that point and nearly fell over, finding it difficult to keep my balance. Darcy helped me to my feet and walked me to the corner of the building. Chrissy was already in her car, the engine running, and when we got to it Darcy helped me into the back seat and we started home.

My knees were aching after spending so much time kneeling in dumpster alley. I was dizzy and confused and felt extremely tired.

"Did you have fun?" Chrissy asked from the front seat.

"Yeah."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers