Kasey's Legs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was July.

My men put me on my back. I squirmed around giggling while saying, "Look, I'm a turtle! Help me, help me, I can't get up!"

Hands pulled my skirt up over my hips and another pair yanked my thong panties down and off. I felt the head of a hard cock press against my ass. It felt cold from the lubricant it was covered in but got warm very quickly as it pushed past my anus and began to fill my ass. I stopped giggling and moaned loudly, my head tilting back, my back arching, and my legs shaking.

I looked up at the hard cocks hovering over me and reached up to them. I took one in either hand and stroked them while purring. Frankenstein stood over me, looking down at me, then crouched down with his knees on either side of my head. He pushed his cock down towards my mouth. I opened wide and raised my head up to meet it.

I sucked on the head of Frankenstein's cock, but then lost my hold on it as the cock in my ass started fucking me harder. I gasped as it was pulled out quickly and another took its place. I giggled again as I realized I could tell it was a different cock because of the way it felt. I could feel the shape of the head, the length and girth, and it seemed like I could feel every vein of the shaft throbbing as the second cock slowly worked its way into me.

Frankenstein pushed his cock down into my mouth again, catching me in the middle of a moan and rendering me silent.

"Suck it, bitch," he demanded loudly, so I tried my best to comply and not get too distracted by the cock in my ass.

I could only get the head and less than an inch of Frankenstein's shaft in my mouth, given the position I was in. He pulled it out after a minute or two. I exhaled, gasping and moaning loudly. The cock in my ass slammed me hard and fast.

I now barely noticed the camera, or Steve moving around with it, shooting the action from different angles. I had trouble seeing straight and when I squinted I could see the guy fucking me was wearing a Darth Vader mask and helmet. I moaned loudly and writhed around in ecstasy, then noticed my own dick was completely soft and looked a lot smaller than usual, which with my meager genitals was not easy to manage.

Werewolf and Clownman grabbed hold of my ankles and pulled my legs back alongside my head. As they did so I felt the angle and the depth of Darth Vader's cock change dramatically. I screamed and moaned louder and louder. I started beating my hands on the cushions and then making such tight fists that my long, painted fingernails dug into the palms of my hands.

Two men grabbed my wrists on either side and held them down against the floor. The room started spinning and all I could hear was the sound of my own moans.

I felt Darth Vader's cock tense up inside my ass, he stopped pumping me and I felt a man cum inside me for the first time. It filled me up, all warm and wet and wonderful like liquid happiness.

The men sounded like they were talking in an alien language. I couldn't understand anything anyone said.

Darth Vader pulled out and another cock immediately took his place.

Everything became a blur. I could only hear my own moans, mixed with the grunts of the men who were taking me, until I heard music with a deep, pumping bass line and the same words repeating over and over "Fuck me. Go ahead. Fuck me."

I couldn't tell if the music was real or just in my head. The words kept repeating and I wasn't sure if really was a the song or if the words were just in my head.

Cock after cock would fuck me, slamming me so hard I could feel each man's balls banging against my ass. Someone would cum inside me and someone would pull out before ejaculating. The hands holding my ankles and pulling my legs back alternated, as did the hands holding down my wrists. Everyone got a turn.

My legs went numb, my ass throbbed with a combination of pain and joy, and the music kept thumping away. "Fuck me. Go ahead. Fuck me."

When the last cock entered me, I could see through my fog that it was the man with the pig mask. His cock was much bigger around than anyone else's, and when it started entering my already aching ass I started whimpering and crying.

"Wait! I can't... wait!"

The other men started making pig sounds. It started quietly and then got very loud. Everyone laughed and oinked. My head fell back against the couch cushion it was resting on and I cried out, "You're gonna rip me in half, I can't."

I could feel tears streaming down my face.

The men holding my ankles back alongside my head pushed down on them with more force, lifting my ass higher for Pigman. He pushed himself in slowly, and the deeper he got the more I cried and whimpered. Every time I thought he had finished entering me he'd push another inch in. I closed my eyes tightly. Everyone was still oinking and the music kept pounding with a hypnotic beat. "Fuck me. Go ahead. Fuck me."

By the time Pigman had gotten his entire gigantic cock inside of me, what felt like it had to be substantially more than twelve inches, I went completely numb. Somehow I managed to lift my head up slightly, focus enough to see his blurry pig face, and said, "Fuck me. Go ahead. Fuck me."

The other men laughed loudly and the oinking became more incessant. Pigman started thrusting, slowly at first and then gradually getting faster and faster. My ass was torn apart. Tears streamed down the sides of my face. I moaned and cried like a baby.

By the time Pigman started slamming me as fast and hard as he could, I was just moaning one long, steady moan. All I could feel was my ass tearing itself wider and wider to compensate for what was inside it. My body convulsed and shook. The other men held me down tightly. My body felt like it was having a seizure, but it felt indescribably good.

Pigman pulled out quickly, making me feel like he was taking half of my insides with him on the way out. I couldn't focus, everything was now a complete blur, but I felt him shaking like a volcano. He erupted and his cum hit the backs of my thighs, shooting what felt like spurt after major spurt while he grunted and barked like an animal.

I felt the hands holding my wrists down and my ankles beside my head release me. I was completely numb, much like when your foot goes to sleep and you can't shake it back to life. Men's voices were cheering and laughing, and at some point not long after I passed out.

12