Kasey's Legs Ch. 07

Story Info
Kasey gets a job offer, but what kind of job?
3.1k words
4.57
30.3k
18

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers

Waking up the morning after making my movie, where I ended up getting fucked by seven men, I felt very groggy. I didn't remember getting into my bed, but there I was, completely naked and very sticky. I pulled off the blanket to see dried semen all over my chest, stomach and legs.

"I need to take a shower," I told myself.

My legs were stiff and hurt, so I turned over on my side. I could feel how much my ass hurt from being fucked by seven men the night before. I could barely get up.

Standing up, my legs were shaking and my asshole ached and throbbed, so I grabbed the edge of the bed and gently sat back down.

It was Monday morning and I needed to get ready for work, so I couldn't go back to bed. I considered calling in but I knew everyone would know why I had. I finally got the strength to walk to the bathroom and took a shower. I ran my hands down the crack of my ass. It seemed wider and it was sore from the top to the bottom. It wasn't just my poor little hole that hurt.

I still had no stubble or hair growth anywhere on my body, which was good considering I didn't have the energy to shave. I got dressed, putting on my short shorts over my thong panties along with my work t-shirt and sneakers.

"Fuck it," I said and put on a pair of my new lace-top ankle socks. "It isn't like it's a secret anymore."

Walking out the door, I ran into Darcy who came out of her bedroom to see me before I left. She smiled, glad I was in my shorts and wearing the socks she picked out for me.

"I love it," she said with a big grin. "You are walking like someone who just got fucked hard up the ass. Gee, I wonder why."

I looked down at the floor and said, "Did I do okay?"

"Oh, honey, you did great. Mike and I were watching the copy of the movie Steve put on my laptop after we carted you off to bed. He hadn't edited it yet or anything, but that was some good shit."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said quietly.

"I'm going to show it to some of my girlfriends tonight. I think they'll get a kick out of it."

Turning around, I kept my eyes to the floor. I walked uneasily to the door, feeling the pain in my ass throbbing the whole time.

"That fucking did you good, Kasey. You're walking more like a girl now."

I went out the door to my car and drove to work, wishing I had a pillow to sit on and hearing Darcy's laughter in my head throughout the entire drive.

I arrived at work, waited for a moment to compose myself, and walked into the warehouse. I could tell I was walking funny, very funny, but I tried to avoid making it obvious.

Chuckling, Steve walked over to me when I got to my desk. "Hey, Mr. Jones wants to see you."

"What about?" I asked. The last thing I wanted, or needed, at that point was another weird encounter with the boss.

"I don't know," shrugged Steve. "Have you been blowing him?"

I waddled through the warehouse and ignored the whistles and catcalls. I moved as quickly as I could through the warehouse, and through the office to Judy's desk. I told the receptionist, who was probably more of an office manager, I was there to see Mr. Jones.

She looked annoyed at having to speak to me, sighed and said, "Just go in."

Mr. Jones was holding the receiver of his 1980s style office phone to his ear. He pointed to the chair across from him without speaking. He looked off in the distance at nothing in particular, just holding the phone to his ear and never talking. I couldn't hear anyone talking on the other line and figured he was probably in the middle of a pretend telephone call. After all, he liked to drink pretend coffee, so it wasn't much of a stretch.

I sat down and waited for what felt like fifteen minutes of him just holding the telephone to his face and staring at nothing.

Then he hung up the phone.

"Important business," he told me, "big deal that could really help the company out."

"Okay," I said. "You wanted to see me?"

"Come over here," he said, looking directly at me.

I stood up and tried not to look annoyed. I walked around his desk and stood a few feet away and looked at him.

"Come closer and turn around."

"Look, Mr. Jones, I don't want—"

"Shut the fuck up!" He slammed his open palm down on the desk. "Come closer and turn around."

I did as he asked, and once my ass was in his face like it had been the previous week, he reached around to unbutton my shorts and zip down my fly. My shorts were shimmied unceremoniously down my legs and once again I felt his hot breath on my ass cheeks.

"Now this, THIS, is a freshly fucked ass." He squeezed and massaged my ass cheeks and told me to lean forward.

Once I leaned forward, he yanked my thong panties down and put his face extremely close to my exposed and very tender asshole.

"I just love a freshly fucked ass," he breathed into my ass. Then he smacked my right ass cheek hard and told me to pull up my pants and go back to work.

I pulled up my panties and my shorts and started walking out of the office when there was a knock on the door and a man in a suit walked into. He was very attractive and his suit was the antithesis to Mr. Jones' well-worn 1970s ensemble.

"You must be Kasey," the man said. "I've heard good things about you."

"Uh, really? Well, have we met?"

"Not formally, no," he said with a smile and patted me on the shoulder. "I believe we've spoken on the phone once or twice. I work for Goodrich, we do a lot of business with your company."

Relieved this was a professional meeting and not something else, I exhaled. "Yes, I deal with you guys all the time. Good to meet you."

"Oh, I'm Ken Benjamin," he said. "I told Jonesie here I wanted to poach you. We could use a hard worker like you at our place."

"His work is barely acceptable," muttered Mr. Jones. "What do you want, Ken?"

Ken put his arm around my shoulders and walked with me towards Mr. Jones' desk. "There is a very interesting little video making its way around the amateur porn sites. It hit sometime last night and I wonder if maybe you've seen it."

"I don't watch that shit," snapped Mr. Jones.

Ken tightened his grip on my shoulder. "I think you might want to see this one. Your receiver here does a lot of, shall we say, receiving in this video."

Mr. Jones perked up. "Oh really?"

"He even gets his ass fucked by a pig with a monster dick. You'd love it, Jonesie."

Ken turned his attention back to me, smiled broadly and told me to get on my knees. Mr. Jones was licking his lips and breathing heavy. I attempted to refuse but could not form the words. My ass was hurting really badly and I was uncomfortable with Mr. Jones sitting there acting in his usual creepy fashion.

I got down on my knees in front of Ken without saying a word.

Ken tossed a slip of paper onto Mr. Jones' desk. "That's the address for the free download of Kasey's debut porno."

Mr. Jones took the paper, looked at it and eagerly typed the address into the browser of the computer on his desk. Ken tousled my hair and then unzipped his fly, undid his belt and pulled the pants of his suit down to his knees.

"Gosh, you have a really beautiful cock," I said. The words just came out of me so naturally and it surprised me, along with the fact that my voice sounded so effeminate.

I took his cock, a perfect eight inch long, thick specimen, in my hand and stroked it.

"Lick my balls, princess," he told me.

I blushed, unable to hide the fact that being called "princess" had long been a fantasy of mine. Lifting his cock up, I looked at his big balls and realized I'd been neglecting the balls of the men who were kind enough to let me go down on them.

"I'm so flattered that you want me to suck your cock, sir," I said, looking up at Ken. "I hope I do a good job."

I leaned in and very slowly covered his balls with wet kisses. As much as I thought there was nothing in the world more beautiful than a hard cock, my eyes were now open to the realization there was a wonderful treat right there beside the cock that I needed to admire and show appreciation for.

My long tongue slid out of my mouth and I began licking his balls. They had an incredible sweaty and salty taste to them and the word "yummy" uncontrollably slid out of my mouth. Holding his cock, Ken now pushed it down towards me.

"Suck," he ordered.

Mr. Jones glanced over from time to time, more interested in getting to my movie than watching me in action, but he did watch, especially when Ken pushed his hard cock into my eager mouth.

When I started sliding his cock slowly back and forth in my mouth, Ken grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and said, "Work it, bitch. They don't call it a blow JOB for nothing."

He started violently yanking my head back and forth while holding a clump of my hair in his fist. My mouth salivated wildly and drool poured out of the corners as he continued pulling my head back and forth.

"That's fucking awesome," he said, laughing. "Your mouth is self-lubricating."

Mr. Jones pounded on his keyboard and yelled, "I can't get this fucking thing to work!"

"Jonesie, you are one weird dude. You've got a live show right in front of you and you're trying to watch the fucking movie?"

"I don't want to see your dick," snapped Jonesie. "I want to see that freshly fucked ass!"

Ken snapped my head back, pulling his cock out of my mouth. "Get up, princess."

I struggled for a moment to get my footing, holding onto the desk to pull myself up to a standing position. "Did I do bad, sir?"

"Shut up, cocksucker, don't speak unless you are told to. I assume you are wearing panties?"

I nodded.

"Pull down your shorts and your panties."

I quickly complied.

Ken started laughing. "What the fuck is THAT?" he asked, pointing at my crotch. "That is seriously the smallest dick I've ever seen. And do you even have any balls?"

I looked down and realized my limp dick was even smaller now than it had been in the shower that morning. My scrotum was barely visible. I reached down to find it and when I did it felt like it was completely empty.

There was a look of horror on my face when I looked back up at Ken. He just laughed at me, pulled his pants up, put his arm around my shoulder and walked me around Mr. Jones' desk.

"Hop up on the desk, princess."

I held onto him as I climbed up on the desk on my knees. Mr. Jones cleared papers off his desk by sweeping them into a drawer with his arm, letting most of them fall on the floor. Then they grabbed my arms and thighs and pulled me into a position where my bare ass was directly in Mr. Jones' face.

Ken let go of me and walked back around to the other side of the desk while Mr. Jones pushed on my back to force me into leaning down with my chest almost touching the desk and my butt rising up in the air. I felt my ass spread and my asshole open.

Ken was dropping his pants again, right in front of my face, while Mr. Jones ran his hands over my ass cheeks and eventually started lightly touching my asshole with his finger.

My mouth fell open and it was filled again with Ken's hard cock.

While Ken pulled my head back and forth roughly on his cock, I kept hoping Mr. Jones wouldn't do anything too crazy with my exposed asshole. It was incredibly tender and even his lightest touch was painful.

"You wanna fuck that ass, Jonesie?"

"Fuck you!" Mr. Jones screamed back at Ken.

I wasn't expecting it at all when Mr. Jones pushed a ball point pen into my sore asshole. He was relentless, pushing it in as far as he could while still holding onto it in one forceful motion.

I gasped, pulling up from Ken's cock, but he pulled me back down on it hard. "Did I tell you to stop sucking, bitch?"

I started crying, and could feel the tears running down my face.

"This ass needs to get fucked regularly," Mr. Jones was muttering as he worked the ballpoint pen back and forth.

It hurt so much when he pulled the pen out and then shoved it back in over and over again, but I couldn't speak, couldn't ask him to stop and couldn't even cry out in pain because Ken kept holding my hair and forcing me to suck his cock without taking so much as a breath.

Mr. Jones pulled out the pen and shoved a Sharpie marker into my hole. My body jerked and squirmed on the desk, and Ken started yanking my head back and forth harder than before. I sucked and sucked and kept sucking the best I could.

After he'd fucked me with the Sharpie a few times, Mr. Jones pulled it out and pushed the handle of a screwdriver into me while holding the blade. I jerked harder. Ken pulled my head down hard, forcing me to cough and gag.

Mr. Jones started working the handle of the screwdriver back and forth very fast. Tears were pouring out of my eyes and Ken kept going, never letting go of my hair or letting me get a breath of air.

A wave washed over me. My eyes rolled back and my body started convulsing. Mr. Jones let go of the screwdriver and it shot out of me like a cannonball. He held my ankles as my body seized. It felt so good, and yet my tiny cock remained soft and lifeless.

Just as I finished my orgasm, Ken pulled out and pointed his swollen cock at my face. A very feminine moan came out of me, lasting several very long seconds. Ken let go of my hair and shot semen at my face, in my hair, and onto my t-shirt.

I collapsed, exhausted, covered in cum with my shorts and panties completely off.

"Get the fuck off my desk," snapped Mr. Jones, while throwing the pen, the marker and the screwdriver in his trash can. "I'm not paying you to take a fucking nap!"

Quivering, I climbed slowly down off the desk. Trying to stand up and look for my shorts, I lost my balance and fell, holding onto the desk for support.

Ken took my hand and helped me to stand up. He handed me my shorts and panties. I managed to get them back on, despite problems maintaining my balance.

I looked for some way to clean myself up. My face, shirt and hair were wet with Ken's cum. Seeing what I was doing, he told me go out to the receptionist and ask her for a towel.

"I can't—"

"Of course you can. It isn't like everyone doesn't already know you suck cock."

"Please, sir—"

"Accept your place and do as you are TOLD."

I hung my head and nodded through my tears. Still unbalanced, I walked out to the outer office and approached Judy's desk with my head down.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Judy, but do you have some tissues or something?"

Without looking at me, she pushed a box of Kleenex across her desk to me. "You're pathetic."

"I know," I said, pulling some tissues out of the box and trying to clean myself up as best I could.

Ken walked up behind me as I was wiping anxiously at the semen on my shirt. "Come back inside, cocksucker."

Judy shook her head, looking disgusted.

"Yes, sir," I said. I raised my head and looked over at Judy while telling Ken, "I'd love to come back inside, sir."

He told me to sit in the chair across from Mr. Jones' desk. I immediately crossed my legs, knowing Mr. Jones would probably yell at me to if I didn't. I just hoped I crossed them the right way.

I clutched my tissues while Ken stood in front of me. "Kasey, I was very serious about wanting to hire you to work for me. Now, Jonesie here says he doesn't care one way or another, so I'd like to officially offer you the job."

"What kind of job, sir?"

"Well, you'll be able to wear all your girl clothes and do your hair and makeup, and of course you'll get to come to work every day in a miniskirt and high heels."

I smiled at the thought.

"I see I have your interest," he said. "You would be my personal assistant, handling my paperwork and appointments and things like that."

"Yes, sir, I think I would like that job."

"The thing is," he told me after lifting my chin so I was looking up at him, "you're going to end up sucking a lot of cock, probably a LOT more than you're used to. I will expect you to do the work of your official job as my office assistant while at the same time always being available to give head and always being willing to come in early and stay as long as is necessary to do both your jobs."

"I... I... probably should ask my girlfriend if it's okay."

Ken laughed. "Princess, you don't have a girlfriend. You might think you have a girlfriend, but I think we both know the truth."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers