Kasey's Legs Ch. 09

Story Info
Kasey makes a new friend and they order pizza.
4k words
4.23
29.6k
16

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
361 Followers

I went shoe shopping after work, feeling strangely comfortable walking into a shoe store and requesting to try on high heels. The woman working at the store paused for a moment, looked me up and down, and asked why kind of shoes I was looking for.

My sneakers were incredibly loose on my feet, like I was a child wearing my father's shoes. When she measured my foot I found I'd become a woman's size 7. I had lost five full sizes from my original size 12 in women's shoes. It was no wonder my sneakers were so big.

I took off my lace ankle socks and my small feet with high arches and painted toenails came out. The woman said, "Oh, my."

She looked up at my dirty knees and back at my feet and said, "I think somehow has been naughty."

With my feminine voice and my legs, if it wasn't for my face I figured I might actually be mistaken for a girl. My response to this thought as I looked in the mirror was that Ken was right. I needed to start wearing makeup and doing my hair regularly like a woman.

Looking at my long hair and running my fingers through it, I asked the salesgirl, "Is there somewhere near here where I could get my hair done like a woman?"

"Got a date with a special guy?"

"No, I just want to look... pretty."

My smaller feet increased the range of shoes that were available to me. When I had shopped before there was a very limited number of shoes available in a size 12. Now there were all kinds of heels I could try on and buy. When I ended up buying five different pairs of shoes, each one in a different color and style, I felt a rush I imagined was the reason women seemed to like shoe shopping so much.

"Well, sweetie, you are going to make your boyfriend very happy."

"I don't have... a boyfriend."

"That's too bad, hun. I know a guy who would LOVE to meet you."

"Really?" It was impossible to hide my delight.

"I don't know if you'd like him, " she said. "He was in an accident a few years back and has some pretty messed up physical problems."

My first thought was to ask if his cock was still functioning, but I collected myself and asked, "What kind of physical problems?"

"His face was badly burned and the scars are really bad, and his arm was torn off. He couldn't afford a prosthetic arm so he basically has a tree branch nailed to his shoulder. I mean, he can do basic shit with it, but still, it's a tree branch and you know, it is hard to deal with."

"WHAT?"

"It's okay if you don't want to meet him. I just know he'd really like you, but a lot of people are put off by his medical issues."

"It isn't that, I mean, you just surprised me with that. Uh, sure, I'd be happy to meet him."

"Honestly, he's a really great guy, he just has, you know that thing and that other thing. A lot of people won't go near him and he has needs like everyone else."

"So he has... a tree branch."

"Yes. It is kind of just nailed to his shoulder. It doesn't fall of or anything, but it affects his balance and coordination."

"I would imagine."

"Here's his phone number," the woman said, sliding a slip of paper across the counter to me. "His name is Condor."

"Condor?"

"It's short for Condoric, but he hates when people call him that."

I picked up the piece of paper, looked at it to see a telephone number and "Condor" written on it, and put it in my front pocket of my shorts. I thanked the girl and took the bags with my new shoes in them and walked out of the store.

"You have really nice legs, by the way," she said.

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

"Call my friend!"

I took my new shoes home. I dropped them on the floor in my bedroom and started getting undressed so I could take a shower. Darcy wasn't home yet and I was glad to have the place to myself.

Taking off my shirt, I paused. My chest looked funny and I had to look twice and check in the mirror to be sure of what I was seeing. I had what looked like small, developing breasts. My nipples were very tender to the touch and just a gentle touch sent a quiver of ecstasy through my body.

I took off the rest of my clothes and fell back on the bed, playing with my nipples and softly moaning. I sat up, opened the drawer containing my dildos and got the big one. I usually didn't use the big one sexually. I liked to stare at it and drool while fucking myself with the smaller one.

I really wanted the big one inside of me.

After I finished lubing it completely I tossed my head back and moaned, "Oh damn do I need a cock RIGHT NOW!" Then I fell back on the bed and began working the big dildo into myself with two hands, forcing it in and spreading my still sore asshole open wide.

"YES!" I screamed as I pushed the head of the dildo hard enough to pop into me and started feeding it as fast as I could into my ass. I was so hungry. I wanted it all.

I closed my eyes and worked the dildo in, moving it in and out as I made progress in getting it all the way inside of myself. The big dildo had a handle I could grip with both hands as I rested on my back with my legs in the air spread as wide as possible.

I moaned and cried out in pleasure as I pushed as fast and as hard as I could. I opened my eyes and looked across my budding new breasts at my long, sexy legs and sighed happily. Then I forced the dildo all the way in and proceeded to fuck myself with it.

"I've needed this ALL DAY," I moaned loudly. "Damn, it feels so fucking GOOD!"

I let go of the dildo with my left hand and kept working it in and out with my right, giving myself a seriously good fucking. My left hand glided over my smooth thigh, up my leg as far as I could reach.

"Damn, I have gorgeous legs," I sighed before moving my hand up across my body to my new breasts, slowly letting them glide over my extremely sensitive nipples.

"Wow!" I yelled out.

The jolt of ecstasy that flowed through my body when I gently massaged my erect nipples, combined with the dildo in my ass was overwhelming. I felt a raging storm building up inside my body. With my poor little penis unresponsive and my testicles gone somewhere over the rainbow, I needed a new way to release my sexual tension and I had found it.

"Wow!" I yelled out again as I worked the dildo back and forth harder while lightly caressing my breasts and nipples. My body jerked and seized. I went harder. It seized again and again and again. Finally I could no longer hold it back.

I let go and my body went into an uncontrollable seizure that shook my entire body and had me screaming in profound and never before experienced joy. I had been close with Dan and with the men who fucked me during my movie debut. I had even been close in Mr. Jones' office that morning.

Now I was exploding, caught in an overwhelming full body orgasm that was beyond any feeling I ever imagined possible.

Darcy came in the front door just as I peaked. She heard the sounds of my pleasure and expected to find me with a man, or perhaps multiple men, but when she saw it was just me, she stood and stared, slack-jawed.

"What the hell?"

Once the wave of absolute pleasure had passed, I slid the dildo out of my ass, tossed it on the bed and sat up.

Looking at Darcy with crazy eyes, I said, "I need cock. I don't know what you have been giving me to change me, drug me, whatever, but I don't care. I fucking NEED cock."

"Honey, I haven't been giving you anything. Steve asked me the same thing. He thinks I'm giving you hormones and some kind of mind-altering drugs. Honey, I swear, I'm not giving you ANYTHING."

"Well," I said in my now completely feminine sounding voice, "I don't care. Just so you know, whatever happened, Keith is gone! Kasey is in control, baby, and Kasey gets what Kasey wants!"

"Cock?"

"Yes, and plenty of it. I am taking a new job with Ken, the wonderful man who bought our company today. I am going to be his personal assistant and I am going to get lots of cock."

"Well, I hope you don't expect me to try to stop you."

"I need to take a shower and get ready to meet a nice man. His name is Condor and he has a burned face and a tree branch for an arm. Don't try to talk me out of it. He is a human being just like you and me. Well, I'm a human being, I'm not sure what you are. Frankly, honey, I think you're a bitch. How do you like them apples."

"A tree branch?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

"I heard something about a guy with a tree branch for an arm."

"Oh, you are impossible," I said and marched off to take a shower.

When I was done, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back to my room. I picked up the telephone and dialed Condor's number.

"Hello," said a quiet male voice.

"Is this Condor?"

"Yes, it is."

"Hi, my name is Kasey. A friend of yours who works at the shoe store gave me your number."

"Kathy?"

"This is Kasey."

"Yes, I know. I meant was the girl who gave you my number Kathy."

"I didn't ask her name."

"Was she wearing a name tag?"

"I don't remember. Look, Condor, your friend thought you'd be interested in meeting me."

"You're a woman?"

"I try to be."

There was a long pause. "I like that."

"You do?"

"I like when people try to be things they want to be. I think it is very brave."

"Well, thanks, I guess. You sound very nice."

"Did Kathy tell you about my problems?"

"She said you had been in an accident and there was some permanent scaring and that you lost your arm."

Condor was quiet for almost thirty seconds. "Yes."

"Do you want to meet me? Did Kathy tell you anything about me?"

"She usually tries to set me up with hookers. You don't sound like a hooker."

"Do you like hookers?"

"The smell of pussy makes me sick."

"You mean, as in, physically sick?"

"When I was in my accident, the car my mother was driving crashed into the back of a truck carrying all these used pap smear testing kits or whatever to a medical disposal site. I was thrown into the back of the truck and the truck caught fire and the whole mess was burning and I couldn't move because my arm was jammed in the loading mechanism."

It was my turn for a long pause. "So, you're saying the smell of a woman's vagina gives you flashbacks to the accident?"

"Pretty much, so I can't be with a woman any more. Plus, the tree branch kind of throws them."

I paused again for a long period of time. "I'm not a woman. I like to think I am like a woman but I don't have a... vagina."

"I see. Did you have some kind of accident?"

"No, I didn't have any kind of accident. I'm a man... well no, I'm not much of a man at all. I like looking and feeling like a woman. Could I meet you?"

"I don't leave the house," he said, sounding completely unfazed by my confession. "You can come over if you like. I live in a small house at the end of Laneberry Drive. You'll know which one because my house is the only one without trees in the yard, for obvious reasons."

"I can be there in about an hour," I told him after looking at my shoes and my outfits scattered around the room. "Is that okay?"

"I can call and order a pizza. They know me at the pizza place and they don't try to steal from me."

"Okay, that would be nice. I haven't had dinner yet."

"What do you like on your pizza? Would it be rude of me to guess that you like sausage?"

"I love sausage."

We said goodbye and I set out to dress up for Condor. I put on one of my pink miniskirts, a pair of pink strappy high heels I had just bought and picked up the rubbery breast forms Chrissy had loaned me. Then I looked at my small little breasts and put the rubber ones back on the shelf.

I put on one of the training bras Darcy had given me early on in our relationship and it fit nicely around my little boobs. I slid a tight black blouse over my head and pulled it down into place. Then I spent a little time putting on fingernail extensions and painting them alternating pink and black.

Once my fingernails dried I starting putting on my makeup, just enough to bring out the feminine qualities in my face without looking like a hooker. I didn't want Condor to think of me that way. I got my black movie star wig on and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt good.

I got in my car and drove to the address he had given me. Coming to the end of Laneberry Drive I immediately spotted the house. It was a small green house and every tree in the front and back yard had been cut down. There were quite a few stumps, but no trees to speak of.

I pressed the door buzzer and heard a loud clang. I waited for a couple of minutes before hearing a shuffling sound on the other side of the door. That was followed by the sound of things crashing to the floor, including what sounded like a glass hitting the floor and breaking. Then the door was pulled open.

Condor stood there, holding the handle of the door with his right hand, his undamaged hand, while his left arm flapped wildly about behind him. There were shelves of Hummel figures and other knick knacks on shelves everywhere, but many were on the floor broken and shattered. The tree branch was too large to be used as an arm and I could see it was frustrating for Condor to get about with it.

He was wearing a child's plastic Spiderman Halloween mask over his face, held on with a rubber band that stretched around his head.

"I'm Condor," he said as his left arm flailed wildly and knocked several Hummel figures to the floor.

"I'm Kasey."

"You are very beautiful for being not really a girl."

"I'd like it if you called me a girl."

"You are a woman, Kasey, not a girl."

"May I come in?"

"Kathy didn't pay you to call on me, did she?"

"No, I'm here because I want to be."

Condor backed up, knocking things over in the process. I stepped into the house behind him and closed the door.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but, have you ever considered trimming the branch so it isn't so awkward to move around?"

"It hurts too much to cut it. I'm very sensitive."

"Okay, I just thought maybe..."

"People have asked me that before. It is difficult for them because they don't understand what it is like to be the way that I am."

"I understand that feeling. Not that I have the same difficulties you do, but I have my own."

"You like cock?"

"Very much. I can't get enough."

"It shows. That isn't a bad thing. I'm sure you look very beautiful when you suck cock."

"I like to think so."

Condor led me through the house to a large room with a glass ceiling. There was a large reclining chair and a sofa inside the room along with a desk and filing cabinet.

"Please, sit down," he told me. "Would you like me to order a pizza now?"

"If you want," I said as I sat down on the sofa.

Condor picked up a phone with his right hand and clumsily sat down on the recliner. "I like to watch," he told me.

"Watch?"

"Sam usually delivers the pizza here," he told me. "When Kathy pays a whore to come see me I usually get a pizza and watch her blow Sam, so at least Kathy's money doesn't go entirely to waste."

A shiver went down my spine. I just nodded.

"Hello? This is Condor. I need to order a sausage pizza. Can you make sure Sam does the delivery? Tell him I have another big tip for him."

While we waited for the pizza, Condor went on to talk about how he enjoyed nature oriented shows on television. "Anything with birds or small animals really gets me," he said. "I watch these shows and I am always thinking, my goodness, these people really know what I like. How do they know?"

The doorbell rang and I offered to answer it. Condor told me to remain sitting on the sofa and got up to answer it himself. His tree branch arm dragged alongside him, knocking over various small sculptures and vases on the floor, causing many of them to break.

He returned, with the pizza in his right hand and Sam the delivery guy right behind him.

"What do you think?" Condor asked Sam once he'd had time to look me over.

"Oh, I'll definitely let her blow me," Sam told Condor. Then he turned to me and said, "If she asks nicely."

Condor put the pizza down on the seat of his recliner and went to pull a small table from the corner of the room over so he could set the pizza on it. In the process his left arm knocked over another table, which had what looked like priceless china on it, and the sound of all the china breaking jolted me into an upright position.

"Damn, Skippy," Sam said. "Watch it with branchy there."

"This happens all the time," Condor said. "My housekeeper comes in once a week and replaces everything that got broken and cleans up. She's wonderful."

Condor put the pizza box on top of the table he had dragged over from the corner and opened it. He told me to dig in while Sam loosened his belt and started taking it off.

"You're so thin," Condor told me and handed me a piece of pizza. "You need to eat something other than cock, you know."

"I hear there is a lot of protein in semen," Sam piped in. "That shit can probably sustain you."

"Do you swallow, Kasey?" Condor asked.

"When that is what the man wants," I replied.

With his belt unbuckled, his pants unbuttoned and unzipped, Sam sat down next to me. "It's what I want," he told me.

I smiled and nodded, put the piece of pizza Condor had handed me back in the box and slid down onto my knees in front of Sam. I pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles and asked if he wanted them off.

He gently pushed me aside while yanking off his shoes and then removing his pants completely. Then he sat back on the sofa and looked at me, smiling. His cock was average sized, about six inches long and moderately thick. I put my fingers around it, lightly at first, and then took control of it. I slowly jerked it up and down while looking into Sam's eyes.

"May I please suck your cock, mister Sam?"

"Showtime!" yelped Condor. "Suck that cock, slut."

I leaned in and began kissing and licking the tip of Sam's cock before working my tongue around the swollen head very slowly. Sam moaned, so I continued, running my tongue around the head several times before spitting on it and jerking on it again.

"Very nice," said Condor.

I leaned in and fed myself the head of Sam's cock, sliding it slowly into my mouth and sucking back and forth on it. He was incredibly hard and the head of his cock was throbbing in my mouth. I slowly slid my mouth over him and enveloped the entire shaft, sinking down until my nose was buried in his thick pubic hair before coming up again.

I let myself just get into the feeling of pleasure I got from sucking cock and worked Sam towards orgasm, knowing he wanted me to swallow his load and I was more than happy to do so.

Condor got up, his tree arm flailing and knocking over an antique lamp, which fell onto the floor and shattered. With his right hand he took down the sweatpants he was wearing, revealing a very large and very hard cock. It wasn't as large as that of the pig man, but it was easily close to eleven inches in length. I tried to concentrate on sucking Sam, but Condor's cock was very distracting and getting me very turned on.

Condor lubricated his cock with some kind of gel he squeezed out of a black tube. He stood there stroking it, watching me suck Sam the pizza man, and then walked over behind me.

I kept stroking Sam as I let his cock slide out of my mouth so I could tell Condor, "Fuck me, Condor. Please, fuck me."

I went back to going down on Sam and felt Condor kneel behind me. He was tall, so when he knelt behind me his big cock pointed right at my eager asshole.

He began working it in. I gasped and let go of Sam's cock and it bounced around in front of me as I lurched, my back arching and moans of ecstasy poured out of me.

"You need to learn how to multitask," Condor said as he pushed deeper into me. "If you don't keep sucking that cock I'm going to lose interest in banging your ass."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
361 Followers
12