Kasey's Legs Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and leaned back in to take Sam's cock back into my mouth. I remembered how difficult it had been when making my movie to be able to concentrate on sucking one man while another was banging my ass. This was going to take some getting used to because I knew I was going to end up in this position fairly often.

As Condor's big cock moved back and forth in my ass, I kept getting distracted by my love for being able to feel the shape of the head as the cock filled me and then slowly left me empty before filling me again. I kept my head down and bobbed up and down on Sam, trying to match the rhythm of Condor's fucking with the rhythm of my sucking.

Eventually, I was able to match them, keeping them in synch like instruments in a band. It was so incredibly good to be able to keep both ends of my body filled with cock at the same time. It was close to being completely divine.

I felt Sam's balls jump and his cock tensed. He wanted me to swallow him, so I pushed my head down on his cock so he would explode into my throat. Condor kept fucking me, harder now with every thrust and I felt my own body tighten and seize.

I knew what was coming.

All at the same time, Sam exploded into my mouth, Condor shot his load into my ass, and I seized with a full body orgasm that shook me to the core of my soul.

12