Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 01

Story Info
Kaska has fallen, but will the woman break?
3.1k words
4.34
16.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello!

This is a small excerpt from a hopefully long story, This particular installment doesn't have sex as its just a feeler. It is placed in the future after the fall of our civilization we resorted back to some old ways. The Kaskains have their own little language so if you wish to know the meaning of their words reflect on the definition sheet I'll post later when its completed! Any comments or possible editors is extremely welcome! Its non-con so if you're not interested please stop here! Hope you enjoy!

-Rum

****

I shook my head in disdain at my current situation.

My hands and ankles rattled with the chains we all shared, linking me and my sisters together like beasts. The men catcalled and occasionally touched one of our bits dancing out of the way when the one assaulted swung wildly at them. But still, we sauntered towards the opening doors of the worlds most notorious sex slave collectors, Kaloai compound. I shook my mess of hair out of my face to get a better look at the gleaming building. If I didn't know what lay ahead I would've assumed it was a business building being the skyscraper it was. I managed to stand tall as we walked past the line of wolves basically drooling, waiting for their moment to pounce. We caught the eyes of many with our show of bravado, receiving physical and verbal abuse back but we refused to back down. We are a strong clan, we are strong women. Aside from all of that this is my life, I resolved, I will live it right and to my choosing.

We've all heard the stories of the compounds. Woman and men get taken, beaten, changed, turned subservient. I wasn't a idiot and I wont pretend to be either. It all boiled down to the same obvious outcome; Someone was going to claim me and hurt me. I blew air out to remove the same piece of hair from my face, resigned to my fate. I knew escape from a place like this was near impossible. There were no sympathizers with my clan, the Kaska. Not for a long time.

We were the last standing clan of the Tickaleck tribes, born slayers we were named after the god of combat himself; Kaska. Our clan was strong, Especially after the Reinuk tribe took their fall last winter. Without the farming faction we were underfed, some deeply malnourished to the point of death, but we kept fighting.

Once a Kan'kwai guard fell on accident at our doorstep finding where we kept the children during the day was the worse part, It was the beginning of the end. They slaughtered the next generations, saving a few for sale, in the following weeks. Leaving a hole in our hearts wasn't the correct strategy, many had nothing to lose anymore.

My Tima's words rang in my head "After a man loses everything, he can do anything. Those men are the most dangerous."

Of course surrender wasn't an option. Death would come first, so we launched one final attack. It was a deep wound to the heart of the Kan'kwai, a staggering depletion of resources and men due to multiple bombs and an outright attack with every able body on the East-Front.

Our success was blocked by a traitor, Danshu, we would have successfully taken back Pompua if not for him. He failed our clan and in doing so was shunned. He sought refuge in the Cianai compound only to find they preferred to see him with cock stuffed in his ass.

I smiled at the thought. He deserves this life, he deserves every second. The men guarding us stepped away into another set of doors. We were chained by the wrist to a semi cold wall and left alone with a knowing look from one of our previous guards.

"These sick motherfuckers." A Tima locked in front of me whispered harsh to our group. "They mustn't break us, comrades, do what you must to stay alive, forget husbands, forget pride, stay safe and stay sane. We must collectively get out, Lipoa ayt sebem."

A small murmur of agreement went through us. We will fight our way out. I, myself have no husband, but I looked solemnly at the women who laid heavily with children. They had husband. I nodded firmly, we would protect our future. The chances may be slim with a single mind, but with all of us we were a clan. The last one standing, the last one fighting. We would stay that way.

The room we were in was cozy, not I'd sleep here cozy but tight, snug cozy. I made a point to notice all exits, there was only the one we came through. I was upset but nodded firmly, it would do. Before I could formulate how to get to them, men- A lot of them came streaming in, bleeding into the room like an unwanted infestation. I noticed after a while they all looked different, some darker skin than others, some even blonde. Its been years since I've seen a blonde man.

A small man approached, looking over all of us coolly, unfazed by our resolved hard looks. He took to gathering names and place of origin. He smiled hugely when he realized every single one of us was Kaskain. We all mocked him, laughing how he had laughed and he thrust a punch at a Tima, which she gracefully dodged and returned with a swift knee to the kidney.

We all groaned imagining his pain. He doubled over and it took him a while to recover. I got bored watching the puny man so I took to looking around.

My grey gaze fixed upon the elephant in the room. He was extremely tall, and by Kaskain's standards handsome. Big, burly, straight nose, with a grim mouth pressed hard. I cocked a smile. If I was to go anywhere id rather die that it be to him, I decided after a quick look around the room. The rest of the men were smaller with their small frames and niceties'. He seemed mean, strict even. The giant would prove worthy of challenge. I didn't want a challenge. He raised his eyebrows at my genuine curiosity moving through the small pile of people standing before me in only a handful of strides. He wrinkled his nose while grabbing me by my hair pulling me up to him.

"Vivi!" Tibby gasped. "Move away! Now!"

The big man smiled, it seemed misplaced and awkward, but a smile nonetheless as he looked evilly at my aunt and the clan general, Tibecka.

"Move away, Sebem, please!" Tibby's face drained, leaving her looking almost sick. I tried to step away but he forced me even closer by his grip on my head.

"Sebem..." the big man trailed off looking me up and down. He chanted the word again and again seemingly trying to recollect something. "Why is that word so familiar?"

He leaned back and looked at Tibby's face to mine then back again. Soon his face lit up like a damn light, and his smile grew wide like a sharks.

"Family. Sebem is family." He laughed outright. "You have just made the biggest mistake of your life." He mused lovingly at Tibby while pulling my hair in a death grip that would make any other girl unoriginated from Kaska whine in pain.

"So, have you." Tibby spat.

He grunted throwing me back against the wall by my hair and started to a man with a clipboard. He leaned over snatching it out of his hand and began scribbling something down. He handed the clipboard back to the man and the stubby little glimbe jumped out of skin. He looked at me firmly and raced to the other man pleading he rethink his claim.

"That one is not good enough, there is General Tibecka amongst the group, Sir, you should wait until they've been introduced."

"If I wanted General Tibecka I would've placed my claim on her, idiot. She is barely a yard from my standing, I see her clearly, I do not want a pregnant slave."

"Well that can be fixed, Sir." He hurriedly responded.

Tibby enclosed her stomach protectively and we all let out a war cry. No offspring will be harmed. The man seemed taken aback and let down a whip from his side.

"You forget woman, you are not your own anymore. If a man desires your filthy products gone then they will be." He cracked Tibby across her abdomen where she wasn't protecting. She instantly went limp from the pain.

"You will put her in labor, Dramin!" I spat. The Whipper's face got splotchy and red at the insult.

The people of Drami are disloyal, they live in filth, have no sense of kindness, they cant function without the Jamine drug. They went against the Kan'kwai but due to their lack of resources and obvious commitment issues they were squashed within the week. They've been near extinct for years now. Their legacy a stain on time.

"You bitch!" he raised the whip and was immediately stopped by my soon to be master.

"If she is to be mine I want her untouched." He snipped. I smiled wickedly at the loose-leaf. The whipper seethed with anger but bowed his loyalty. The other women smiled along with me. He raised the whip to a Paylah and she groaned out her discomfort.

He turned on his heel and began introduction, starting with the Tima's, it was first their name, giving a quick rough backstory on the woman, her greatest accomplishments, followed by her rank, each one was introduced from lowest rank to highest. The men's eye were glittering by the time the man was done.

When it was time to introduce the paylahs the introduction was different. It was our name, our little back story, then our talents, followed by who we were related to.

When it came to be my turn I grunted at the extreme mispronunciation of my name. "Verglasia Roane." He said it like Veerg-lace-sighyah. He murdered it.

I called loudly to correct his mistake. "Ver-glaze-sia" I pronounced each syllable for his puny mind to understand. He sneered and continued pronouncing it wrong and different every time he used it. A couple other men were in tears from laughing by the time he was done. I was ticked off.

After I collected myself being the last one still wound up, he motioned for the men to begin inspection. Many men came up to inspect a woman and then went to the Whipper, that I soon learned was named Pirlo. This went on for hours with us huddled on the wall barefoot and scratched up as the men congregating happily catching up with old friends, drinking to the ones that weren't there to celebrate anymore. It was almost the way home felt.

Almost.

"Now that he has figured out relation between you and the General, what do you think he will do to you to repay her back?." Paylah Tingara asked from the girl beside me.

"Do not make her worry, he won't kill her and that is what matters." Tima Yatma scolded my friend.

"What did she do?" I murmured.

"Something she regrets. Nights are especially hard." Tima Yatma said never taking her eyes away from whoever had laid their claim.

I remember how Tibby used to dream wildly at night. Thrashing, announcing her pleas of forgiveness. It was an extremely inconvenient background noise to drift off to. Even more of an inconvenience now that whoever she had crossed is seeking vengeance against me now. I was on the verge of a breakdown.

We resumed our quiet stances watching the men with deliberation and strategy.

I noticed the man who laid claim to me was regarded with respect. His stature led me to believe he was Ropu native. They're well known for their height and muscle mass. He was easily the tallest in the room, towering over us all.

My thama leaned over noticing my intrigue. "Why did you pick the biggest man to serve, thama?" she looked worried so I sought to sooth my friend, I breathed deep.

"I would like to enjoy my experience here, I have hopes he has the biggest cock." I smirked hoping my joke would lighten the mood. Many of the woman stifled a laugh. Tima Sarlan chuckled too but It was a sad laugh, with only a small touch of humor.

"I am worried, I must admit." She leaned forward letting me see her face.

"Hymble, I will be fine." I lowered my voice. "Its better me than you."

I might have been Tibby's niece, but Hymble was Tibby's full blown daughter. She was much younger, too young. She would be sold as a maid rather than a slave. It was better, but only slightly.

"Make it out okay, thama." She leaned back quickly but not before I caught a sight of her tears. I took a deep breath and looked up to Tima Yatma.

The Timas stood proudly, this wasn't the first time they've been sold as slaves, they already knew the drill, but the looks they were giving us Paylahs seemed sad. They were clearly upset we'd have to submit to this torture, their children walking down the same road they cast away years ago. Mirror images of their memories of broken innocence.

I gave a knowing nod to Tima Sarlan, she took care of me and my group of Paylahs growing up. She seemed the most distressed at our upcoming future. Her eyebrows knitted together tight and she made eye contact with each of us before resuming her stance of pride.

Some of us mimicked them, while the others like me encouraged men to come closer. Once they got close enough some deliver quick body shots, others like me whispered threats to their manhood.

At first it was deemed inappropriate and we were gagged and reprimanded with the whip, as time rolled on the men encouraged our words, revealing in our obvious inability to go through with them.

When my man finally approached me he leaned down, much like you do to a child, and pulled my chin up to look at him firmly.

"Call another man over here using your body, and ill make you regret it for months." He released my face harshly and shoved me back into the wall. "Do you understand?"

I narrowed my eyes, my rage was boiling but I've long since schooled my temper. I relaxed and sleekly smiled showing my teeth with vigor. " You do not own me yet, String bean, so do us both a favor and keep your hands off the merchandise."

He blanched at the racial slur, but leaned away. He did this weird thing with his hands that sounded like a snap but looked like he just pounded his fists together. "My claim will not be challenged, Dirt Digger."

All of Kaska's woman interjected at that, angered by the slur. It's a disgraceful reference to all the graves we have to dig for our fallen, it is hurtful. We are the only clan that still does it. Its widely believed to put the bodies in fire now, but we stuck to the old ways of our gods who believe to feed the earth once we've taken from it is honor.

Many spat at his feet and cursed him in our native tongue. He just smiled, tussling my hair and walking away. After that I made it a point to catch his eye before inviting over another man. I could tell his patience was wearing thin so I pushed it a step further. The next man that came I made sure to give him a good look at my assets, smiling seductively, lulling him in close. I whispered fast and near silently.

"Who is that man that has laid claim to me?"

"That," He said smiling brilliantly "Is Strade."

"Strade? What the fuck is a Strade?" I looked sharply at him. He looked bewildered I had no idea who he was.

"Graylen Strade. He's Romani's right hand man. He has been for years. We all thought he'd buy Tibecka today, they've had a long, entangled history. She's took much from him. I'm assuming you mean much to the general, that's why his interests is so great."

I threw a look at Tibby, she looked forlorn with confusion knitted hard in her face.

"Leave quickly, please don't tell him I ask about him." I looked at him pleadingly.

"Do me a favor and ill call it even." He caressed a lock of my unruly hair. He looked almost forlorn.

"Speak quick before you draw attention." I pressed into him to give the air of a lovers to unknowing eyes. They would be pleased to see I could be willing.

"I need you to get another man to lay a claim to you."

"What? Who? Why?" I urged.

"His name is Dalo, he is standing in the back watching Freina."

I searched the room and found a man staring unabashedly at my friend. My heavily pregnant friend.

"He will remove the child if he gets her." He pulled back and turned me around pressing into my back. "that cannot happen."

"Why would a Kaloai care about a Kaska child?" I hissed.

"That is none of your business." He moved his hands to my hips. "Do we have a deal?"

"The man with the light hair and scar?"

"Precisely."

"What is his interests? How should I sell myself?" I started to panic.

"Lets just say he likes to play rough." He pulled away looking very disappointed. I scowled to keep the act.

Once he was a safe distance away and Graylen's casual glances got less I basically screeched to get my aunt's attention.

"Tibby!" I rattled the chains. "Tibby!"

She turned abruptly, pain written in her face of stone.

"What have you done!" I whispered harshly.

She blinked clouds out of her eyes, she hasn't been right since that whip cracked her side a few hours earlier. I should've noticed sooner. "Tima Najim!"

Her head flicked my way, immediately disregarding the man she was pressed up against in contrary to her will.

"What Paylah?" she looked bewildered at the man momentarily who sought to gain back her attention by roughly handling her alma. She gave him a swift jab to his crotch and looked weary.

"Tima Tibecka!" I pointed. "Check on Tima Tibecka."

She went to her side almost instantly. Tibby said something and groaned. She moved slightly at Najim's coaching and water poured from her lower half. We all gasped in horror as Tibby sat down dead silent as if the contractions were a mere inconvenience.

"How long?" Tima Najim smacked Tibby on her head. "How long have you kept this silent?"

Tibby blinked robotically. She was in a couple hours of labor and by the look of it, she wasn't gonna make it out.