Kasper's Den Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait for you to meet everyone and see your new room. I helped fix it up for you!" Amir said excitedly as Mr. Hamad drove us through the city. It was dark outside the window and Amir kept me under his arm. I laid against his chest and it calmed the craziness of the last few days. My body knew it was safe with him, he felt like family.

He kept talking, but I just laid my head against his chest and smelled his cologne, sweat, excitement. I lost track of everything when he held me. I put my lips to the neckline of his tank top that plunged between his hard pecs. I lipped at his shirt then rubbed my nose along his sternum, dark firm skin with a dusting of chest hair. His arm around me pulled me in closer. I felt his nose explore my hair and his lips find my forehead.

"I missed you so much," I whispered to him as Mr. Hamad turned the radio to some weird Arab music. I looked up at his eyes, serious and lost in thought. He nodded.

"I missed you more... so much more," he said without a hint of sappy inflection.

The car climbed up a windy road into the hills and then we found a large gate that slid open as Mr. Hamad neared it. He took us around a long, tiled driveway and into a giant five car garage.

Amir slung my backpack over his shoulder and we made our way inside the mansion so I could meet everyone. I held Amir's hand and walked a little behind him. I get nervous with new people and impressing his family meant everything to me.

We encountered an older man in the front entry. He was a little shorter than Mr. Hamad and had grey hair but the same features. He wore a button-up shirt and black pants. Mr. Hamad went directly to him and they hugged for a long time.

"That's my grandfather, Doctor Hamad," Amir whispered. Everyone hugged him and then Amir introduced me. He looked at me with kind eyes and welcomed me to his home. I didn't know what to call him so I just stuck with doctor. He hugged me and said it was very nice to meet him.

With all the noise our arrival made, we attracted the rest of the family.

I met Amir's uncle Samir and his husband named Lincoln. They were an interesting couple. Where Mr. Hamad and Emerson could be described as opposites, a big hunky Arab and his small petite cub, Samir and Lincoln were more closely matched. They were roughly the same height and both had strong, muscular frames. From what Amir had told me about them Samir was 40 and Lincoln was in his early 30's.

They both hugged everyone and eventually made their way to me. When Amir introduced me, his Uncle Lincoln shook my hand and pulled me in for one of those quick "bro hugs." It's almost like a chest bump but with an arm across my shoulder and a pat on the back. He wasn't interested. His husband though was intrigued. He looked me up and down while Lincoln hugged me. He nodded approval to Amir.

"I am so glad you decided to come. Amir has talked about you all week," Samir said. "If you hadn't come home with his family, he would likely have thrown himself into the river!"

Samir came to hug me. He had the strong arms of Mr. Hamad, and I felt his nose brush my neck as he inhaled. He patted my hair and pulled away.

When he pulled away, I saw two boys had appeared behind them. They ran quickly to Mr. Hamad and started working their way through the gauntlet of family hugs and those nose rubs they did in this culture. I guess the Hamads had been away for a few weeks.

I recognized the boys as Samir and Lincoln's children. Amir had shown me them in the pictures. The older one was named Badir, their old word for "moonlight." He was 11 and had the darker coloring and presence of Samir. The younger one was lighter and looked like a boyish version of Lincoln. He had sparkling green eyes and a wide Arab nose. His name was Zane, a form of the English name "John," Lincoln's father's name.

As Samir backed away from me, his youngest returned to him and eyed me with suspicion.

"He's shy. I don't know where he gets it from," Samir noted as he lifted the 6 year old into his arms and the child hid his face from me in his father's chest. Lincoln tried to introduce the boys to me, but they both looked disinterested.

"You're from LA? Why do they always choose boys from SoCal?" Lincoln laughed and then added, "I'm from there too, a small town up near the Grapevine. We're going back for a visit soon if you get homesick."

"I've been up there. My parents took us camping on Pyramid Lake last summer! I'm from Simi," I noted. Lincoln was trying his best to be polite, but Badir tugged at his arm and said they were almost finished with their movie. We'd interrupted their family time.

"We'd better get back to the movie. They've already seen it five times. Let me know if you need anything. Things here are different from California. I'll give you some tips tomorrow," Lincoln assured. The four of them excused themselves for the evening.

"They already ate dinner early with their boys," Amir explained. We followed Mr. Hamad through the house . Every room we went through was decorated like a palace. I think we passed through three living rooms and a large formal dining room that was being set up for dinner. We went across a courtyard to a smaller building of glass and steel. Mr. Hamad said it was their home with the boys. He touched a keypad and a wall slid open to reveal the entrance.

We entered into a large living room with a very different style than the main house. It looked like a family room actually suited to a family. It was show-room clean and organized, but it was comfortable and functional. A large L-shaped white leather couch wrapped around a long coffee table that held a few magazines and a remote control. It faced the wall that held a huge television screen and a few built in cabinet doors that likely contained entertainment electronics.

Behind the couch was a step up in the concrete floor that led to the kitchen and dining areas. There was a high table with six chairs where I imagined they ate dinner while talking happily about their days. Everything was open and designed to encourage together-time. I thought it must have been designed for Emerson to see everyone and know his boys were alright.

"This way," Amir said excitedly. "You have to see your room!"

Two of the house staff men came out from a side hallway. They must have been delivering our luggage. I followed Amir towards the hallway and we paused at a large set of double doors.

"Woah, this is mine?" I asked and squeezed his hands.

"Uh no, this is my parents' room. Your room connects through their bedroom and through the guest bathroom. It was supposed to be father's office. Don't worry, you will come and go through the bathroom. I just don't want to take you through there your first time seeing it!" Amir explained.

A normal person would have probably felt uneasy at that, but knowing they would be close put me at ease. Mr. Hamad came up behind me then and put his hand on my shoulder. It reminded me that I did have parents, even if they weren't the ones who had raised me. Amir pushed open their door.

Their room was bigger than the one in the hotel suite. They had a King sized bed in the center with a couch in front of it that faced a large television built into the wall. Past that was a huge half circle area surrounded by windows. It had an empty space on the floor where I imagined Emerson set up his yoga mat. The wall to the right was covered in family photos. When Amir led me in, I paused to look at them. They had been all around the world over the years. There were pictures of the boys at various ages posed with their parents in front of every wonder the world held. The Eiffel tower, the Great Wall of China, other places that I couldn't identify; they had seen it all.

"Come on!" Amir prodded as he pulled me along. The rest of the family followed behind us to see what Amir had created. He took me through the room to a side door near Emerson's yoga area. He opened it to a small room that was just for me.

"Oh wow!" I said when we walked in. The walls were painted a deep blue and the ceiling had clouds that looked almost three dimensional. The back wall was one giant window that looked out over a small waterfall and pond with lush trees. It was lit by lights in the cement steps that went around the pond. Along the other wall was a small twin bed made up with a grey down comforter and square pillows.

The real surprise was the photos on the wall. He'd printed and framed pictures from my childhood and the pictures he'd taken of us together. They were on thick canvases and hung in rows along the walls. His handsome face and caring eyes stared at me from various poses. There was another door, one that lead to the guest bathroom. Next to it was a large white wardrobe with mirrored doors. Amir opened it to show me hanging clothes for me that Emerson had ordered and drawers filled with briefs, socks, and pajamas in my size. Under the hanging clothes was five pairs of new shoes for me.

"You did all this for me?" I asked with disbelief. No one had ever done anything remotely close.

"Of course! This is your home. You're my boy and I love you. I want you to be happy here," he said in front of his family. He faced me and put his arms around me. He drew me in for a kiss.

I started crying at the overwhelming emotions. I'm not a crier. I swear.

"Thank you," I said and put my face into the side of his neck. "I love you too."

I looked over Amir's shoulder and saw Mr. Hamad holding Emerson with the smaller man's back against the older man's chest. They watched us with smiles. They were happy for their son... sons. They seemed pleased that we'd found each other. Ali looked around my room and then flopped down on my bed. He seemed bored but content. No one was holding him there.

"You have to see it in the dark!" Amir said and went to the light switch. He turned off the lights and the ceiling glowed green with cursive letters.

"You are loved," I read the script written in a soft glow surrounded by a heart. It was so beautiful, something to fall asleep looking at.

"It's so perfect, Amir. I can't believe you did all this for me," I was overwhelmed by his love.

"You deserve it. My boy gets the best," Amir assured and kissed me.

"Let's get some food and then this one needs to get ready for bed," Mr. Hamad said after allowing us a few minutes of embrace. Amir nodded and let me go but quickly took my hand in his as we made our way through the guest bathroom and out towards the dining area.

We ate dinner around the table in their home. Dr. Hamad came to join us though he didn't eat. There were four pizzas laid out in the center of the table. I thought they were pizzas which seemed weird because they never ate carbs. They turned out to be this flat protein bread topped with hummus and vegetables. I was leery of it but Amir assured me it was delicious. I wasn't very hungry but it was pretty good. I ate two thin slices.

After dinner, Amir took me to see his room. Mr. Hamad said we could have an hour. He looked like he knew how we would spend it. He eyed us uncomfortably. It was super awkward. I felt like we were asking for permission to go violate each other. He nodded towards the hallway to tell us we could go and then echoed his time limit, "One hour then bed for Kasper."

We barely made it down the hallway before I felt his hand on my ass and his lips on my neck. He pushed open the door to his room. I hadn't been in there before, but I barely had a chance to see it before his lips found mine and his hands pulled me into him. He pushed me up against his door and held me tightly as our lips wrestled and his tongue slid into me. I melted in his arms, released the pent up longing for him.

"Wait, are you sure about this? You don't want to talk? I feel like we should talk first. You've been through a something devastating... but I need you so badly... but I also love you and want to make you feel better," Amir tossed through emotions.

"No... can't," I said through kisses down his neck while I inhaled his musk of cologne and sweat. I missed that smell. "If I talk... I'll cry... If I cry... I'll look all ugly... If I look ugly... You won't..."

"No way," he interrupted. "I'll always want you. You could never look ugly to me. I'm here for you, Kas... whatever you need. If you want to cry then I'll hold you until you're better. You're my boy, Kasper. I'll always want to hold you."

"Please... just fuck me," I begged. I wasn't ready to deal with that mountain just yet. I wanted to forget it all and just be his tonight.

"Ok," Amir said and backed away from me. He looked a little unsure, but he wanted to make me happy. He took my hand and led me through his room. It was a boy's room, filled with soccer trophies, pictures of all his adventures, mementos of a childhood he'd always remember fondly. The walls were the same dark blue he'd chosen for the room they'd set up for me. One wall was floor to ceiling windows with heavy blue drapes closed tightly.

He gripped my hand and led me into a bathroom with walls of white granite with flecks of sparkling gold glitter. He turned on the water in the bathtub and added some powder from a glass jar that made the water turn blue with bubbles and a jasmine scent.

"I want to take a bath with you. I've never done that with a guy. I just want to relax with you between my legs." Amir said as he squatted next to the tub and put his hand in to check the water. The tub started to steam and the scent of the bubble bath filled the room.

"I got music and everything," he said with an accomplished grin. He hit something on his phone and soft Arab music came from some unseen speakers. He turned off the bathroom light and then turned on these two glass boxes atop his bathroom vanity that glowed with soft lights. He had technolgy I'd never seen before. It was just enough light for us to see each other, explore each other as we fumbled with our clothes.

"This is so romantic," I noted as I slipped off my shirt and stepped out of my shoes. I watched as he tossed his tank top into a hamper in the corner. He took my shirt from me and threw it to join his. We ditched our clothes and then he put a hand in the center of my back to draw me into him. We held each other and danced to the soft music like we were at some kind of naked Arabian high school prom.

He stared into my eyes as we swayed to the slow song, our cocks rock hard and pressed together. It was surreal. I never could have imagined being here, with someone like him, in someplace like this, on some random Tuesday night in August.

"Ay huh yay yay huh huh yahhh," I sang to the song as if I knew the words. Amir burst out laughing.

"What is that? What are you doing?" he giggled.

"The song... I like it," I said and put my lips on his bare shoulder.

"Is that what we sound like to you?" Amir laughed with an incredulous look.

"I don't know... It just sounds like that to me," I said, fearing I'd insulted his culture.

"I never get over how adorable you are!" Amir exclaimed and kissed my forehead repeatedly.

"The singer is saying, 'Look my love... I waited for you for so long... I waited until you loved me back... It was worth it all... I'd have waited for eternity...'" Amir paused to listen and then translated each line as he kissed his way down my neck, across my shoulder.

"And what did I say?" I asked as though I'd really attempted Arabic.

"You said some crazy gibberish and mocked my culture. Not very romantic, but very cute as always," Amir laughed. He stopped to turn off the water in the tub and then went to get in. He sat down and then spread his legs and reached for me.

I went to him and stepped into the hot water. I sat between his legs and laid my back against his chest. He put his arms around me and I his lips on my neck. He rubbed my chest, twisted my nipples, explored me.

"You feel so good, Kasper," Amir breathed against my ear as he rubbed his nose in my hair. He took his phone from the side of the tub and held it up to snap some pictures of us from the chest up. We were bare-chested with just my nipples in the bottom of the frame.

"Don't post that!" I told him with a giggle.

"I won't, but I want to remember everything with you. Everything we do feels like the first time," he said and kissed my cheek as he snapped another one.

"You mean you've done this before?" I asked. I'd never taken a bath with a guy. Ever.

"Just... well... I mean..." Amir fumbled and confirmed that he'd had experience with others.

"Were they cuter than me?" I asked, not ready for the answer. He set down his phone and put his hands on my shoulders, massaging them as his thumbs pressed into the back of my neck.

"No way, not possible. You're the most beautiful boy I've ever know," Amir assured. I closed my eyes and laid back against him as the bubbles popped around us. The relaxing bath and the hard muscles that cradled me had me rock hard.

"And none had this perfect little pussy that begs for my attention," Amir bit my ear playfully and rubbed his hand down between my thighs. His finger found my hole and he began to wiggle it inside me as his other hand gripped my cock and stroked it slowly.

"It needs you... please," I whimpered in his arms. I put my hands on his strong, hairy thighs and squeezed them as he teased my hole.

"You're my everything, sweet one... so perfect," he assured and wiggled his finger deeper inside me. It touched the spot that made my cock thump every time he rubbed it.

"Uh huhhh," I hissed as he hit my special place and rubbed over it with authority. My body pulsed with moans and grunts as he dug deep inside me, showed me things I didn't know I could feel inside.

"You feel so good in there, it makes me so hard. Get on your knees, baby. Let me see that boy hole," Amir said and slid his finger out of me. He put his hands on my cheeks and guided me up to my knees.

"You want this hole? You ready for it?" I asked as I spread my legs and leaned forward to put my hands on the cold tile.

"Almost!" He jumped out of the tub quickly and brought back a small bottle.

"What's that?" I nodded at the bottle.

"This is the good stuff, the best for my baby. It's specially made for tight holes and beautiful boys. See? It says so right here on the bottle." Amir noted as he brought back the bottle. He showed it to me but of course the label was in Arabic so I'd have to take his word for it. He got back in behind me and sat back down. He rubbed my ass and spread it to get to his prize.

"Fuck that's beautiful. That tight little hole. I can't wait to breed my boy," Amir said and leaned forward. I felt his lips kiss my hole and I looked back to see his face buried between my cheeks. I reached back and put my fingers in his hair. I gripped it like he did to mine sometimes. I pushed him against me and felt his tongue slide in.

"Uhhh that feels so... fuck... yes... uhhh," I groaned as he expertly licked me and opened me up for him. I wanted him inside me so badly. He slid his finger in next to his tongue and elicited a loud moan from deep inside me as my lips formed a big "O" and gasped.

"You like that? Baby?" Amir said as he took his tongue and fingers out of me. He slicked up two fingers then and slid back inside me. I was hit by a warming sensation that made me feel tingly down there. I pushed back on his fingers, fucking myself as my body gave deep shivers and little whines. It felt incredible.

"Fuck me, please," I lowered my head and begged as my breath came in ragged gasps and I pushed him deeper inside me. I fucked myself on his fingers as my cock flopped and banged against my tummy. My body pulsed as little shocks of pleasure spread through every inch of me.

"You want me inside you, want my seed to fill that little hole?" Amir asked as though I wasn't literally on my knees begging him.