Kasper's Den Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think any of them are in the market for a whiny boy who causes a scene," I smirked.

"You'd be surprised what people are into, my sweetness. They'd line up to hold you if they could. You'd have to get one of those little velvet ropes to form a queue," Amir chuckled.

"They can wait. I've already got all the muscle boy I can handle," I kissed his chest and earned his approving smile.

"You still want that shake before we go? I'll buy you one. I'll buy you the chain if it helps you feel better. I bet we already own this franchise." Amir sat up with me. I shook my head.

Busy Burger was from another life; a life I needed to let go of. I didn't want to remember California right now, my family, my shame, my rejection. I had to move forward.

"Ok Kasper, I'll get you another shake on the way home. There's a great place that does these organic milk-free plum protein shakes that are so killer," Amir assured. I wasn't sure about that, but I'd try something he liked. I'd try whatever he wanted me to.

He collected my wallet and cards. I told him he could throw it all away, but he just shoved it in his bag and grabbed my hand.

He called his father on the car phone. Mr Hamad greeted me in English but quickly switched to Arabic when Amir did. They spoke quickly and finished by the time we got to the healthy shake place. I'm sure Amir was telling him what a mess I was. He kept his hand on me as he drove.

Sheikh-Shake was on the corner of a large shopping mall. The sign had a little cartoon Arabian guy with a wicked smile and traditional clothing. He was dancing and holding a cup of purple stuff. His oversized black eyes held flecks of glitter that caught the relentless desert sun.

Amir pointed out his favorite things on their menu and explained what all the add-ins did. There was one for pre-workout, one to soothe muscles, one for hangovers, and one for mental focus. He went on through the menu until I interrupted him.

"What's the one for sad, whiny boys?" I asked with a laugh, making a joke about my breakdown at the food court. He frowned for a minute. He didn't like me joking about it, but then he shifted into a smile. It was mine to deal with as I wanted.

"That's something special I can only give you in private," Amir joked with a laugh and then added, "But it's a little too salty for a plum shake."

He ordered for us in Arabic and got them in these hard plastic purple containers shaped like plums. He handed me one and we went up a spiral staircase to a seating area on the roof. The sun blazed on above us. We sat in the shade provided by the taller neighbors of the shopping center. Amir pointed out a department store they'd brought in from London, and an electronics megastore from China. They shaded the patio of Sheikh-Shake and left us nice and cool to enjoy our drinks.

The shake was a mixture of plum and vanilla with some supplements Amir had requested. It wasn't too bad, but I talked it up since Amir looked so excited about it.

He let me talk about my home, my room, things I did growing up. We did have some good times. My family wasn't that bad.

"I have an idea!" Amir said suddenly when we finished our drinks. He took me inside the mall and found a toy store that had a huge wall of games.

"I knew they'd have it!" He yelled and pointed to a board game I used to play with my brothers growing up. I'd mentioned it in passing the second day we talked back in Durban. He'd remembered. He was officially the sweetest guy on earth.

+++

Back at the house I found Mr. Hamad and Emerson waiting at the kitchen island for me with those looks of pity. It confirmed that Amir had told them about my episode in the student center. They both moved in to hug me when I came in behind him. I was sandwiched between their protective arms as they pet my hair and kissed my cheeks. I felt so loved here.

"Kasper! I'm so sorry about your French fries. We can make you some here. Whatever you want," Mr. Hamad said.

"No, father," Amir said and explained what happened while my cheeks glowed with embarrassment.

"I thought sending you out for errands with him would help take your mind off things," Mr. Hamad said as he hugged me against his heartbeat.

"The doctor said he is going to go through things like that and it is part of the process. We just have to support him," Amir informed them as he sat down on a barstool. He looked at me like he wanted to pull me back from his parents.

They both signed for Emerson who nodded and pet my hair noting that it had gotten messed up from the nice job he'd done that morning.

A man behind them said something in Arabic and I perked up. I hadn't seen him there. He was older, close to Mr. Hamad's age, and slim but handsome. He was shorter and wore a tight polo shirt tucked into fitted black shorts.

"Oh! Kasper, this is my brother, Zaid. He didn't get to meet you last night." Mr. Hamad motioned towards the man who walked closer and appraised me.

"A fresh California golden boy. I was wondering how much longer we'd go without getting another one! The old ones are no fun anymore" He laughed. Mr. Hamad looked like he wanted to growl.

"Nice to meet you," I said with a laugh and he leaned in to hug me.

"Amir chose well. You will be a welcome addition. So handsome." He smiled then looked thoughtful and added, "I'm sorry for what you're going through. Amir has kept me apprised of things. I'm his favorite uncle and I know I'll be yours too."

"Uncle Zaid is the best. He jokes a lot, but he's really good to talk to when you need it," Amir assured me.

"When these alpha men get too controlling with you, come find me," Zaid laughed.

"Thank you, sir," I remembered my manners.

"Kasper needs to lie down. He's been through a lot today," Amir said just as I felt a yawn coming on. I knew he was eager to get me alone, a "nap" sounded nice.

"I think that's a good idea. I need to review some projects with you," Mr. Hamad said to his son.

"Oh..." Amir was disappointed but quickly recovered and nodded. "Lie down in my bed. It's quieter and there's fresh pajamas for you in my closet. I'll check on you when we're finished."

Mr. Hamad gave me one last kiss on the head and then sent me off. Amir patted my bottom as I backed away from his parents. I turned and headed for his room.

I took a long, hot shower. I played with all his products. Everything was organic and lightly scented, but it combined to hold his essence. The final touch was a light spray from his cologne bottle on the counter. I inhaled it and instantly felt his arms around me though he wasn't there.

I went to his closet with just a towel around my waist and found the little section of things he had collected for me. There was a little place with underwear in my size. I looked through it to see what he had picked out. It was a lot of skimpy briefs and a few jocks.

The real surprise was at the bottom. There was a little folded piece of pink material. It was completely see-through and it looked like it was designed for women. The front was a small little V of material with thin straps around the waist and under the bottom. The back would just barely cover my ass and there was a folded slit in the middle. I pushed my finger through it and looked around the room to make sure no one could see. It couldn't have been for me. I wondered if he had dated some girl that wore these and left them there.

They must have ended up there by mistake... I decided to put them on.

They slid up ok, they were super stretchy, but there wasn't enough material to cover anything. The top of them had my light blonde pubes poking out and the bottom the v separated my nuts. I had to adjust them to get my boys inside. The back though, that was worse. I have a bubbled ass and these were stretched so the back slit was pulled open and if I bent over, my hole would be on full display. I kept them on though, Amir would think they were funny.

I found the world's softest pair of fleece shorts in my size. They would keep me warm and covered in the cold room. The air conditioning was on blast and my nipples were hard and pointed.

I found some sleep shirts, but then I saw a pile of old t-shirts on the top shelf of his closet. I got on my tip toes and reached up to pull some down. It was shirts from different world locales. They were too small for him, leftovers of a privileged childhood. There was one with a cartoon wall and some chinese writing, another one with palm trees and some arabic script.

The last t-shirt was worn so soft that I had to put it on. It had Kangaroos hopping around a sign that proclaimed "2024 Outback Camp" in bubble letters. The back of it had his name written in English letters "Amir Hamad." Underneath it said he had won camper of the season for "Science and Discovery." He was brilliant. I put it on and crawled into his bed.

I intended to take a nap. Really, I did. I wiggled under the warmth of his comforter, inhaled the light scent of male still fresh on his pillow. I felt my hole twitch, exposed and awakening to the possibilities of the stretchy pair of panties. I reached back in the shorts to adjust it, intending to close my eyes and doze off. I pulled at the back and my hole twitched again. I grazed my finger over it and felt a buzz as my cock sprang to life.

I let out a little moan as I started to hump against the mattress. My finger started to rub my hole in preparation for him. I lost myself, overtaken by the fantasy of being in his room, his bed, his safe place. My mind raced with thoughts of him buried deep inside me, owning my hole.

"Fuck," I gasped as my finger pushed inside me. It was dry and too tight. I quickly took it out and sucked on it, slurping my digit for exploration. I brought the wet finger back to my hole and pushed inside myself, whining and humping his satiny sheets.

"Kasper?" I heard his voice. I'd blocked out the world. I looked up to see Amir standing over me with a wicked smile. He knew what I was up to. I quickly pulled my finger out of my hole, out of my shorts.

"Sorry, I was just..." I started to say, but he shook his head and knelt beside me on his bed.

"You started without me? Bad little boy. You should wait for your man. You could hurt yourself. That's my little pink pussy to please," Amir shook his head and faked anger.

I rolled over onto my back and he pulled back the covers. His eyes saw the shirt I'd put on and they lit up. He rubbed my chest where the cartoon kangaroos bounced.

"Oh shit. You know how many times I wore that shirt and jerked off fantasizing about seeding those Australian guys who weren't half a beautiful as you? I haven't fit into that shirt in years! You look so perfect. Fuck, Kasper. How did I get so lucky?" Amir laughed. He kicked off his shoes and then slid in beside me on the bed. He pushed me back onto my side and wrapped his arms around me to spoon me from behind.

"You're so hard," I noted and reached behind me to grope his package. He was rock hard from remembering his fantasies.

"All for you, my prince... I need inside my boy's hole." Amir rubbed my chest with one hand and gripped the bulge in my shorts with the other. He humped his hard cock against my back as his hands explored me, tweaked my nipples, jerked my bulge.

"You feel so good. I love when you hold me like this," I said as his lips found my neck and he slurped along my skin with his tongue.

"My tasty baby. You want me inside you? Want me to stuff that pussy?" Amir growled.

"Yes sir, please sir. It's waiting for you," I whined. Amir sat up for a second and grabbed his phone. Light beats filled the room to muffle our noises. He came back down and quickly slid his hand down the back of my shorts. I felt his hand slide over my ass and then his finger found my exposed hole.

"Oh fuck! Are these? Wait! Get up, baby! Lemme see!" Amir yelled. He pulled back the covers and then slid down my shorts. He rubbed his hand over my ass and squeezed it.

"I found them in the closet," I said, not sure of his reaction. He pushed me up to my knees and then I stood and struggled out of the shorts. I stood over him and slipped off the t-shirt. I knelt down next to him as he got up to his knees.

He struggled out of his pants and showed off a black pair of boxerbriefs with his cock snaking down the right side and his puffy brown head poking out of the leg opening. He put a hand on the back of my neck and brought me in for a kiss. His hand rubbed down my chest, my abs, my bulge.

"I got these but then thought you'd hate them. I didn't want to insult you. I knew you'd look so beautiful in these though. My tight pink pussyboy needed some hot little panties," Amir growled.

"You did get these for me! I thought some girl had left them here!" I confessed.

"A girl? No no, my innocent cub. I bought these for you. No other could turn me on like you do," Amir said and pulled back from me to look down at them.

"They're pretty tight," I said and looked down to see my cock and balls had completely given up on the front part. They dangled out of the side.

"Yes, I think tonight I'll order the boy versions. I forgot that my sweet little cub is more endowed than most. You do have a tasty cock. You need a pouch to rein it in," Amir reached down and yanked on it then bit his lip and looked at me with confusion.

"The Lion in me desires to seed your perfect cub hole, but the American half of me wants to dive on that cock and please it. Which side will win? I am a man torn by struggle," he bemoaned.

"Well," I said and gripped the bulge in his black boxerbriefs. "Maybe you can do both while I work on your cock."

"Excellent idea. You get to your work and I will let my two sides fight it out," Amir said and laid down on the bed. He pushed down his boxer briefs then kicked them off. I started to push off the pink stretchy underwear, but he stopped me.

"No, let's um... give these a chance," he laughed and pulled me down so my cock was close to his face. He gripped his own cock for me and pulled it down then let it go. The heavy brown snake flopped up against his stomach and then back down between his thick, hairy thighs.

I grabbed his cock and pumped it while he put his lips to mine. He slurped in my cock and started doing that trick he had of putting intense suction on it with his lips in a tight ring around the shaft. My tip slid along his tongue as he wrapped it around the top of the shaft.

I put his cock to my lips and he instinctively tried to push through. I kept them tight, but it only made him try harder. He reached down and gripped my hair, pushed my head against his cock. I let him push through my lips and was rewarded with a loud gasp as he took his lips off my cock and looked down at me with approval.

"Fuck, baby, two tight holes to please me," he laughed as his cock stretched my lips and met my tongue. I lapped at the tip of his full monster. He tasted like sweat and a little piss, a natural man musk that made my body weak for him. I eagerly dove on his cock until it hit my gag reflex. My throat lurched in agony.

"Oh fuck that's hot. Yeah baby choke on my cock," Amir prodded. He pulled my hair back and used it to fuck my throat back and forth on his cock. I felt his finger fumble with my hole, pushing through the slit in the panties.

"MmmHmm," I moaned happily as he started to use my throat, pushing until I gagged and then sliding back to let me rest. He sped up with it, forcing his way in and out of my throat. I gagged and sputtered trying to keep up with his girth. His fat, brown monster wasn't easily tamed. I breathed through my nose until I felt my eyes watering and snot build up. He finally released me and I pulled back, sniffling and wiped my eyes.

"You're so good at that... sweet virgin throat feels so good on me... rest a minute, let me please you," Amir said. He reached behind him and pulled a tissue out of the side table. He sat up and wiped my face, then held it to my nose like a parent helping a child blow. I took it from him and blew my own nose. I wasn't that helpless. He just laughed.

"Ok now you suck... AHH Yeah!" I suddenly howled as he dove on my cock with expert moves. He slurped me in and I felt my cock slide all the way back in his mouth. He didn't react all crazy like I had. His throat eagerly gripped my tip and he made these weird little motions that quickly drove me to the edge.

"Oh fuck that's so. Ahh!" I squealed again. I tried to push him off my cock. I couldn't finish when we'd just started. I wasn't used to that kind of pleasure and certainly not from a strong masculine hunk like him. I was way out of my league.

"Seriously?" he laughed and pulled off of me. "You're adorable, Kasper. So innocent."

He sat up and pushed two fingers through my lips. I coated them with spit while I laid there and tried to calm my cock. Everything about him just had me close to the line. It was like I'd spent 24 hours edging and my body badly needed a release. But he wasn't giving in or giving up that easily. He wanted me to feel every minute of pleasure he could offer.

"Suck my fingers," Amir said and then used his other hand to part my legs. He dove between my thighs and his lips kissed at my hole. He slid his tongue in it and my body was hit with another barrage of fireworks. I doubled over from the pleasure, my stomach making hard spasms each time he pushed in and touched a special spot.

"Uhhhh," I whined and my body twisted. He slipped his fingers from my mouth and swirled his tongue inside me.

"Fuck me, please. Fuck my hole," I begged and reached down to mess up his hair. I pumped his cock with my other hand and moaned with pleasure.

"Fuck your what?" Amir asked when he took his lips off my asshole.

"My pussy. Please fuck my pussy," I begged, knowing what he wanted. "Please stuff me with your cock. I can take it. I promise."

"Mmmm, maybe. Let's see how the fingers do first. Hurting this pussy would be a federal crime. It's a world wonder. I have to take my responsibility seriously," Amir assured with authority.

"Yes sir," I agreed and laid back with disappointment. He paused to get a bottle of lube then and drizzled it between my legs. His fingers pushed it to my hole and he pushed the escaped drizzles back inside me. I felt a warm tingle spread out.

"What is that? It feels so... ahhh," I said and felt a wave of warmth spread out from my hole. He used that moment to quickly slide his fingers in. I inhaled sharply at the sudden feeling of fullness. It didn't hurt. It just feels strange like very very wrong but awesomely right.

"It's a gel that helps you open, helps it feel more intense and makes it easier to take me. Does it feel good?" Amir asked. He started to push deeper inside me, touching the spots that made my cock thump against my tummy.

"Uh yeah... yeah it feels good," I mumbled to myself in agreement as my body rippled with ecstasy. I felt my eyes roll back and my muscles tighten then slack as his fingers spread out inside me like some alien antennae on a very benevolent mission.

"Good, tell me if it stops feeling good. Ok? Last time you waited until it hurt too bad. I want you to..." Amir started to lecture but I interrupted him with loud moans of pleasure.

"Hey! Keep it down, Kasper. You want to have every Hamad in the compound running in here to see what's wrong?" Amir scolded with a laugh. They are already on guard to protect you.

"Sorry," I said and turned back to his cock. I stuffed the fat tip in my lips and moaned around it like a pacifier as his fingers loosened me up for him. My body bucked and quivered each time he touched the right spots, and there were a lot of them.

"That pretty little pussy is almost ready for me. I need it, baby." Amir leaned in and kissed my cock. It jerked and offered a little precum in response. He lapped at it and swallowed me.