Kasper's Den Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh," I gasped as I sucked at his cock, swallowing each little drop of precum his bottle offered me.

"That's my boy. Suck your lion's scepter. Swallow what I offer you," Amir groaned happily and shoved his fingers deeper inside me. He started to slide them out and then shove them back in, each time making my body jump against the bed. I was his willing marionette.

"Ok baby. I gotta do this. I think you'll be ok." Amir slid his fingers from me and patted my ass approvingly. He sat up and got a hand towel to wipe his fingers on. He got more lube and then turned me around so I laid there on my back looking up at him with my ass on the edge of his bed.

"Let's try this way. It might be too tight. We can go back to puppy style if it does. I just can't stand that beautiful face being away from my sight." Amir got on the floor and knelt between my legs. He pulled me closer to the edge so my ass was hanging off. I put my legs up on his shoulders and he leaned down between them to kiss me. His lips sucked on mine for a minute as our tongues wrestled. I threw my arms around his neck and held onto him. His fat rigid cock laid across mine as he took a quick break to make out with me. He kissed me roughly, both of us deep in need for what came next.

"You want this cock stretching your tight little pussy?" Amir asked. He gripped his cock and beat it against my tummy. I nodded as we stared into each other's eyes. I needed it.

"Yes sir... please... fuck me... make me yours," I whispered up to him with pleading eyes. I needed to feel him, feel close to him in the most intimate way. I wanted his seed, his marking inside me. He had earned the right, earned my trust, earned my need.

"Ok, love. I will," Amir said with absolute sincerity. He read my need, understood it.

He raised up off me and stood on his knees between my legs. My ankles were on his shoulders and I wiggled my toes against his hair. He turned his face to kiss my feet and squeezed my leg. He poured a thick line of lube down his shaft and then gripped the cock and smoothed it evenly. He poured more between my legs and used his fingers to push it inside my squishy hole as I shivered and whined like a proper cub.

"Here it comes baby. Open that hole for me," Amir prodded as he put the tip to my hole. He pushed inside me and I took a deep breath to open for him. It felt better than the first time. I knew what to expect and he'd had more time to open me with the warming lube that made my body twist and tremble with an overload of sensations every time he touched me.

"Huhhh, hahhh," I gasped weakly as he sank into me, stretched my hole like I'd begged for.

"That is so fucking tight. Oh my... Fucking fuck that's so good," Amir pushed deeper inside me and leaned down to kiss me. He slid his arms around my back and pushed my legs back, pinning my knees down next to my shoulders. It spread my ass wider for him and he sucked on my tongue to distract me from the insane filling of my less than adequate hole.

"That pussy feels so good on my cock. You're so beautiful baby. I love you so much," Amir praised as he raised off me just enough to stare down into my eyes. He slid his arms from under me and put them on my thighs, spreading me open for him.

"Show me that tight little hole baby. You like how your lion stretches it? It feels good?" Amir asked. He grabbed for his phone from the side table and started to film it. He slid in and out, pounding gently at my hole.

"I want you to see this later. It's so hot," Amir explained. He held his cock then to snap a few pictures. He loved taking pictures. He'd already snapped a ton of them this morning at the university and the mall. He kept saying he wanted us to remember every little thing we did together.

"Uhhh fuck," I said and tried my best to breathe as he started to plunge away at my depths. My eyes fought to stay open as he hit every little magic spot inside my hole. I reached down to jerk my cock, but he stopped me, took my hand away. He pushed my arms up over my head and crossed them at the wrists.

"You'll finish from me fucking you. Trust me," he said. I nodded and he kissed me as he started to pound my hole. I raised my head up to look down between my thighs and see he only had about half of his cock inside me. He wouldn't go any farther than that. He was sliding in and out of me with his huge nuts swinging wildly. He looked down at me with eyes fighting to stay open.

"You feel so good on my cock. I wish I could go deeper. It just feels so... ahhh..." Amir groaned as he sank back into me. He filled me right to the point where it almost started to hurt. He could sense my discomfort and showed control as he started to piston in and out of me with speed.

"Fuck... yes... fuck," I whined each time he slid inside. He laid his chest against mine and kissed on my neck as my lips found his shoulder. I sucked on him to pacify the intense wave of feelings my body couldn't process. It wasn't just the physical. He turned on something inside me that desperately needed his cock, his arms, his hold, his seed.

"I'm so close baby. Can I cum in you?" he asked as he chewed on my ear.

"Please, yes," I begged and wrapped my arms around his back.

"You want my seed?" He hissed as he piston-fucked my hole.

"Fuck... yes please... I need it," I pleaded with him. I rubbed my hand down his back until I reached his muscled, hairy ass. I gripped his cheek and rubbed my finger over his hole as he sped up on mine. He explored my depths with his fat cock as my own cock rubbed between his chiseled, hairy abs and my flat, smooth stomach.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned him as I felt my balls tighten and that edgy feeling cloud my brain. I pushed my mouth against his shoulder to muffle my cries as my body tensed up, ready to explode.

"I told you... fuck! I told you I can make you shoot. Cum for me, baby. Let it go," Amir growled. He put a hand to the back of my head and pushed my face into his chest as I started to whine and shake in his arms.

"Mmmmm," I yelled quietly into his skin as my cock started to spray between us.

"Oh fuck that makes your pussy grab onto me when you... ahh fuck, Kasper. That's feels so fucking amazing. I feel it coming... ahhh!" He pushed his face into my neck as we both came together. Our bodies twisted in a heap of sweaty flesh as we flopped around together on his bed. His lips sucked against my skin where my neck met my right shoulder. He worked on that spot as he filled me with his seed and I coated his chest and abs with my own.

"Mmmm," We moaned together and gave his mattress a firm test. He'd pushed me up into the pillows with the force of his fucking so the bed started to bang against the wall to the rhythm as his cock drove home to give me what I needed.

"Fuck... shhh... fuck!" Amir howled and laughed as he tried to settle us, but it was out of our hands. It felt too good. Our bodies thumped violently against the sheets as my cock gave one last spurt that landed on his nipple. I groaned loudly with one last hiss as it shot out. He still had more to give.

"Oh Kasper. I love... yoouuuu," he laughed again as his body twisted in ecstasy. I felt the hot globs inside me as he continued to fuck. Some of it squished down his shaft and leaked out to my thigh as he pistoned in and out. It was the greatest sound I'd ever heard.

"I love you too," I promised and put my lips down to his nipple to slurp up the shot of cum I'd left there. I kissed his nipple and sucked it into my lips as his body gave one last deep thrust and jerk with a loud "Uhhhh."

He held there for a minute breathing and cursing before he collapsed on top of me. He rolled over onto his back and brought me with him. He looked at me with a face trying desperately to recover. As he did, a faint smile broke across his lips as he looked up at me adoringly.

"You are so beyond beautiful, my fantasy boy." He kissed me then rubbed his nose against mine with a playful laugh.

"You're the one who keeps me hard all day. Every time you touch me it springs to life. It's like I have to hide behind things until we can be together," I laughed.

"Well then we need to have more time to take care of that," Amir laughed. He grabbed the towel from the side table and started to clean us but then stopped. He reached for the stretchy pink panties I'd had on and used them to wipe my cum off his stomach. He brought them to my lips and pushed for me to suck them.

"Taste yourself. Suck it clean, baby. These looked so hot on you. Everything looks so hot on my boy... yeah that's it, suck your juice," Amir praised. I sucked my salty cum until I just tasted fabric.

"Oh there's more," he said and wiped them down between my thighs. He collected what he could of his cum and put them back against my lips.

"Mmm," I moaned for him and tasted his cum.

"Oh yeah. Oh fuck that's hot. Taste what you made me do? Taste how good you made me feel?" he asked and poked his underwear covered finger around in my mouth. I slurped and swallowed it all. His cum tasted thicker, heavier than mine. I nodded appreciatively.

"Such a good boy," he said and stuffed them in my mouth until I had all of the fabric inside. He took his finger out and closed my lips.

"That's my good boy," he praised and caressed my cheek.

We recovered together and then he carried me off to the shower. He discarded all our play clothes in the hamper and then we washed each other, sleepy and spent. We yawned together as we kissed and soaped each other up. We quickly toweled off and then crawled back under the covers to nap. He held me against his chest and told me again how much he loved me.

"Do you think they heard us? Will they be mad at me for corrupting you?" I asked Amir with a yawn as I nuzzled my nose into his chest hair.

"Quite the opposite. They think I will hurt the sweet innocent baby," Amir laughed and kissed my forehead. "They'd be perfectly fine with you crawling around on the floor in diapers."

"Really?" I asked and tried to imagine what that would look like.

"Not really, but I know father wanted another child after us. He wanted a soft boy like you to take after dad; do yoga, study art, be a cub. For some reason they never had more kids. Now that they see how neatly you fit into that role, they want to protect you from me. They love you like I do. They don't want you hurt anymore," Amir said without a hint of upset or anger.

"Why protect me from you though? You're a total boyscout. You follow your father's every rule and want to take over the family business," I noted and rubbed his chest.

"Well yes, but well... men in my culture don't usually settle down this young. I guess it's because father spent years playing around before he met my dad and his brothers did too. Ali is perfectly happy just playing around too. I guess it's cultural, expected. But with you all I see is the future. I see so many things I want us to do together. I don't want to waste time. I want you," he said.

"I want you too," I agreed.

+++

We woke up to banging on Amir's door and Mr. Hamad yelling in Arabic. Amir sat up with a bolt and dove for a pair of shorts in the corner of his room. He struggled into them as he unlocked his bedroom door.

"Why is this locked? It's almost time for dinner. Where's Kasper?" Mr. Hamad asked as he came into the room. He saw me in Amir's bed, naked with the comforter covering me up to my belly button. He stopped and the anger left his face.

"Did I wake you, little one? It's time to eat. My Emerson is cooking something special for you. You boys get dressed and come on out." Mr. Hamad leaned over me and pushed back my hair as I nodded and yawned. He turned to leave and said something harsh in Arabic to Amir then closed the door.

"What did he say?" I asked. Amir just laughed and shook his head. We dressed hurriedly and brushed our teeth to greet the family. I pulled my hair up into a loose ponytail while Amir sprayed on some cologne. I loved this, getting ready with him.

"Is he mad at us?" I asked as we finished up.

"Nah, it's fine. If I'd had some other boy in the bed he would have flipped out. Somehow you calm him. He saw you were ok." Amir shrugged. He took my hand and led me out to the kitchen/dining area. Mr. Hamad was sitting at the big table next to Emerson. I sat on his other side with Amir next to me.

His Uncle Zaid came in to join us and Ali was with him. Behind Ali was a new guy. He looked about my age and size, but was Asian. He came in and greeted everyone with hugs and smiles. He spoke English, but with a British sounding accent. He signed fluidly to Emerson. I was instantly jealous that he could do that. I needed to learn.

"This is Rory," Amir said when he got to me. I stood up and we shook hands.

"Rory's dad works for us as a liaison for the our industries and trade in Hong Kong," Mr. Hamad told me. "They moved here almost ten years ago and he grew up with the boys."

"Nice to meet you, Kasper. I've heard a lot about you from Ali," Rory said. He had a bright white smile and soft pink lips with piercing brown eyes. His black hair had that retro messy look with bangs that swept over his forehead. He was into that vintage early 2000's look everyone was doing back home.

"I've never been to Asia! Maybe someday!" I said excitedly.

"You're in Asia right now," Rory pointed out and everyone stifled a laugh.

"No, I know, but um... like ASIA Asia. Like China and Japan stuff..." I trailed off and felt my cheeks turn red. Everything about Rory was cutting edge hip. From his perfectly coiffed hair to his clothes straight off a runway. He sounded smart, laughed at me as though I'd made a joke. He held everyone's eye in the room.

"I know what you mean. The Middle East is its own world," Rory said politely to save me. Even his manners were better than mine.

"Right, yeah that's what I..." I decided to let it drop.

We all sat down and the house staff brought the dinner over from the kitchen island. Emerson had made pasta with different sauces, toasted flatbread, and a delicious salad. We all made polite conversation and I got to hear all about adventures Rory had with the Hamad twins growing up. It got old quickly. I rubbed Amir's thigh under the table and he draped an arm across my back as he laughed and chimed in on old inside jokes.

Rory looked like he fit in with them. He was comfortable ruffling Amir's hair when he told an embarrassing story about the time Amir got spit on by a camel on a class field trip. He laid his head on Ali's shoulder when he'd finished eating.

After dinner the staff cleared away the dishes onto trays. They'd take them into the main house kitchen to wash them so we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Well I have been hearing about this new game Kasper is going to teach us. I can't wait," Mr. Hamad said when the table was wiped clean. He pretended to be interested in my game. Amir went to get it and then unwrapped it in the center of the table.

"I used to play it with my family. It was my favorite," I noted happily.

"Secret Potion!" Rory exclaimed when he saw it. "I haven't played that since I was five! My little brother likes it, but he ate one of the pieces!" Everyone laughed at his joke.

"Oh... It's stupid... we don't have to play it," I said, feeling dumb for getting excited over a child's game.

"No. I want to see what we apparently missed out on in our deprived childhood!" Ali said and reached past Amir to squeeze my arm in support.

"Yes, your dad and I worked very hard to keep you two from anything fun," Mr. Hamad laughed and signed to Emerson who nodded and looked sad. He signed back and Mr. Hamad translated a fake apology.

"Well it's fun! I think I still remember how to play! Maybe you can teach us, Kasper?" Rory asked and gave me a wink.

"Ok," I took a deep breath. I laid out the monster pieces and explained the rules. We had to play in pairs since it was really designed for a max of four players. Ali wanted to play with his dad, Emerson so Zaid chose to play with Rory. That left me to choose between Amir and Mr. Hamad.

"Uh you two pair up since I know how to play." I suggested. Neither of them looked happy with that, but Amri slid me onto his lap and then slid over to my chair to be next to Mr. Hamad. He pushed me into his former seat. I could have just gotten up, but he seemed pleased to hold me like that.

I told them the rules. They each had a monster figurine and a card explaining their monster that they chose from a deck. They had to collect potion cards to complete the potion and fight their monster. They got cards from the deck but they could also ask for them from neighbors.

But players have to be careful because if someone figured out someone else's potion then that player was exposed and out of the game. Then there are cards you draw out of the deck which can punish you and make you lose ingredients and show them to the other players which makes it easier for them to figure out your potion. It's pretty fun!

I quickly discovered that the Hamads are not only super competitive, but also mean. They all tried to sabotage the other players and get them out of the game. I also quickly discovered that none of them wanted to sabotage me and they all kept trying to help me get my potion. It was sweet, but annoying. I didn't like them treating me like that and trying to let me win. They didn't treat Rory like that, but maybe it was because he was teamed with Uncle Zaid and he was the chief instigator.

I won the first hand and then told them that we should switch up the teams since everyone understood it. Amir jumped at the chance to play with me and then Mr. Hamad took his husband back from his son so then Ali was left alone. For that round they treated me a little more evenly since Amir was a target. Amir pulled me into his lap and held the cards in front of us with his arms around me. It felt nice to be there and his family seemed ok with it.

I took a break to pee midway through that round and insisted they keep playing. When I was on my way back from the bathroom I heard them talking about me. I paused behind the wall to the living room to listen in.

"I know, it's awful. I wish we could just make him forget about his family," someone said, it sounded like Amir or Ali.

"We can't. We just need to make him feel at home with us, be his fathers and brothers that he needs," Mr. Hamad's distinctive bass tones resonated in prickles over my skin.

"If you're going to be his brother then that means I can date him. He's so cute!" Rory said.

"That position is filled," Amir laughed. He didn't sound jealous or upset at Rory's exclamation. He knew he had me.

There was silence then. Emerson must have been signing. Everyone at the table understood sign language so there was no need to speak it since I was supposed to be in the bathroom.

"He's right," Mr. Hamad said in response. "I told his parents they are not to have anymore contact with him except through me. That oaf just cursed at me and accused us of brainwashing him. They are insisting on talking to him, I said I would think about it and talk it over with Kasper when he feels better."

"You did? No, we can't do that. I can't let him get hurt again. Just tell them to fuck off. They had their chance and they destroyed him," Amir huffed.

"It's not up to us. Trust me. I want him to never know pain like that again. He's become a son to me... but it's his decision. Let's make tonight peaceful for him. He deserves to enjoy himself and be with the people who love him." Mr. Hamad sighed.

"No! Amir is right. He's much better off here. We promised we'd protect him," Ali chimed in.

They were all arguing over how to protect me. I felt a weird mix of love and anxiety. My parents had already regretted the email. They wanted me back.