Kasper's Den Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said enough already. I don't want to be around sucking up your money anymore. How the hell do I get out of here?" I turned again to see he was right behind me.

"Where would you even go, my sweet boy?" he asked calmly as though he really was curious. He smiled at me in that way he would do to a small child packing his bags and pretending to run away. He saw me as a child.

"I don't know! Away from here! Away from you! You want to lecture me about my family being all about money when you just tried to get 'daddy' to buy me for you!" I said in a quiet yell.

"You ok, Kasper?" Ali showed up from around the corner. He was coming back from the gym.

"No... Amir's trying to figure out how much to pay for me, but I should be pretty cheap since I come from trash." I informed him. Ali looked between us with shocked eyes and tried to gauge the situation. I felt my pulse pounding in my ears.

"You upset him? He already has enough to deal with! What did you do now?," Ali scolded.

"Leave us! I will handle my boy!" Amir shot back at his brother. Ali shook his head as though we were being ridiculous. He looked at me as if to ask if it was ok. I nodded and waved him off.

We stood there staring at each other. Amir looked like he was searching for words. Like he just needed to make me understand.

"I didn't mean it like that, baby... I swear I didn't." Amir finally said and reached for me.

"I know, but it hurt. I'm an adult. I'm a man just like you. I need to help my family," I said quietly.

"My whole life people treated me differently because of my family, our wealth and power. It sucked to just be liked for what they thought they could get from me. It hurts twice as much to see it happen to you. It makes my stomach turn just thinking about it." Amir touched my cheek.

"I don't want to hurt you or hurt them," I pointed out.

"You're my weakness, baby, my most precious love. It's always that way with cubs. It's why my father never lets my dad leave the house alone without one of us or the bodyguard. To see you hurt... to know I can't protect you from this. You can't know how that feels," Amir continued.

"It's my family. You don't need to protect me from them. They're my people and you called them trash. I'm part of them," I whispered, still stung by his words.

"I need to protect you. They hurt you and they'll keep doing it. I just want to keep you safe. You have to understand! You're the most beautiful boy I've ever met and my mind goes crazy when you're in danger. I can't just stand by and not act. I love you! I've never loved anyone like this. It hurts my stomach," Amir looked at me with panicked eyes. He shook his head like he didn't know how to fix this, to make me understand his point of view.

"You'd take care of your family if they needed it. I have to do the same for mine. I can do the modeling or whatever. We don't have nice things like you do. I didn't grow up like this. My dad worked 12 hours a day everyday to provide for us. He just sees a chance to get ahead. He finally thinks I can do something good." I looked down at my toes.

Amir came to hug me. He put his hands on my shoulders tentatively like he didn't know if I'd want it. I wasn't sure what to feel, but I could hardly resist his body. He rubbed a hand up my back and then pushed his fingers into my hair. I put a hand on his chest, trying to push him away as he tried to hold me.

"You're the most beautiful boy I've ever known. I go crazy seeing you hurt. I know they are a part of you... I only want happiness for you. You belong with us. I just wish I could forget about your family, but I know we can't. I'm sorry I insulted them," Amir whispered back and put his nose into my hair.

"Fuck, you smell so good... I love everything about you," Amir inhaled me.

"I have to help them." I resolved. I blinked up at him like I wanted his permission.

"I'm sorry, Kasper. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never want to hurt you. You're my world and... whatever you need. Whatever helps you feel better, I'll do it. Ok? We'll help them, ok? I don't want you modeling, but we'll help them out. Whatever it costs. You're worth everything to me. That's what I meant. That's all I meant," Amir promised.

I let go then and stopped resisting him. He held me until I felt better. We kissed, hugged, touched, rubbed our bulges together, and explored each other in the dark corner of the yard. We'd never fought before. We headed back towards their little house hand in hand.

Mr. Hamad was waiting when we got back. He looked up from his computer and smiled when he saw me like he thought I was all better. I nodded and looked at him to say things were ok.

"You came back! I hope my son made you feel better," Mr. Hamad stood and came towards me.

Amir said something to his father in Arabic. Mr. Hamad nodded and said something back.

"See? I already contacted the beauty company. If Kasper wants to do the photo shoot then I'll bring them here. We'll work it out so he doesn't have to travel. Ok, sweet boy? You want me to set it up for you?" Mr. Hamad asked as he pulled me towards his laptop. He had sent an email to Lucy Beautiful saying he was my representation.

I just hugged him. Mr. Hamad put his arms around me proudly. I rested my cheek on his shoulder.

"Thank you, sir." I said. "I just want one day without causing a big scene for you guys."

"We're here for your big scenes. Don't worry about it," Mr. Hamad laughed.

+++

"Babe... I don't think you should do the modeling thing." Amir said softly as I laid against his chest. We were in the small single bed in the room they'd put together for me next to his parents' bedroom. Mr Hamad wanted me sleeping in the bed they'd got for me. It was a weird situation because I'm pretty sure he knew what Amir and I had done together, how we felt.

"Why? It's a dumb catalog my mom uses to push products on her church ladies. I'm sure I'll be wearing a dumb shirt and showing off some cheap jewelry no one wants." I laughed and kissed his nipple. It was cold in my room so his nipple was a little brown spike with a few black hairs.

"Oh... Well still. I don't think it's a good idea." Amir was speaking in a slow, soft voice and rubbing my back to ease me into what he wanted to say.

"I should do something to earn some money. I can't just hang out here the rest of my life. Be a desert bum," I yawned.

"I talked about that with my parents. They want to discuss your future when things settle down. That can wait though. I have my cub in my arms with my love in his heart. Good night, Kasper." He kissed me and rubbed his hand down into the back of my briefs. He usually slept holding my ass protectively like it was in danger of being stolen.

+++

"I don't know how you two sleep all curled up like that in Kasper's little twin bed. It wasn't meant for two. It is not good for you," Mr Hamad said the next morning at breakfast.

"Well I have a larger bed in my room... if you'd let Kasper come with me," Amir noted.

"Absolutely not! You should each be in your own bed. You keep using the excuse that you need to comfort him to sleep, but you do not return to your own bed once he is out," Mr. Hamad raised his eyebrow at his son who blushed and smiled.

Emerson signed something and laughed. Amir translated, "We used to sleep like that at their age. I doubt they'd spread out no matter how much room they had. I think it's cute. Their own little protest against parents that want them to slow things down."

"He could move his things into my room and you could have your office back," Amir told his father. Emerson frowned at that. He signed again and looked at me.

"The point is for Kasper to have a space of his own. He needs a place that he can choose to share with you or get some privacy. Hamad men don't always understand personal boundaries," Mr. Hamad translated for his husband.

I just laughed. Amir could be truly overpowering sometimes. He didn't like space between us.

"That was mean! We know boundaries, we just love our boys too much to respect them," Mr. Hamad looked hurt as he signed back to his husband. Emerson leaned in to give him a kiss that seemed to placate him. They both laughed.

"Well then we will keep things as they are with both of us in Kasper's little bed," Amir said as he stared down his father. He wasn't happy that we couldn't both be in his room at night.

"Or we could move you into the big house with Samir's family and then Kasper could enjoy his own bed that we picked out especially for him," Mr. Hamad retorted.

Amir gulped and shook his head rapidly in silent dissent. He was in no position to argue with his father. He realized he was breaking the rules just by staying in my bed all night.

"I like things as they are. I don't want to cause problems," I said as though anyone had asked me. No one responded, but Amir hugged me to his side as the staff cleared the breakfast dishes. We went over our plans for the day.

I spent the morning with Emerson doing yoga and helping him plan a charity event. It was fun being his assistant. He took his charities very seriously. We got to text chat back and forth a lot. He taught me a few signs I could practice. I promised to learn at least five a day.

"Amir wants to take you out with some friends tonight. I don't like this group. He has better ones. These are spoiled embassy kids. They're important to business though. If you feel uncomfortable at all though you text me on his phone and I'll make him bring you home right away!" Emerson wrote.

"They'll be mean to me?" I asked with hesitation. Why would Amir take me to that?

"Of course not! Can you imagine Amir letting anyone be mean to his boyfriend? No, but they can be a bit obnoxious. If things get uncomfortable for you just tell Amir or Ali our family password "Agraba." It's our word that just the four of us know. It's the kingdom from the Aladdin movie. They'll be shocked you know it... but you're family now. You make my son so happy. I've never seen him so passionate about his future, his studies, his business. He wants to be responsible so he can take care of you. His father and I couldn't have chosen a better boy," Emerson typed and hugged me.

More so than with Mr. Hamad, I always felt safe with Emerson. He got me and looked out for me as an individual. He encouraged me to not be easily swayed by the dominant Arab men here.

We finished up his event plan after lunch. I helped him design the online invitation for it. We had a lot of fun together. He really wanted the best for the people he was trying to help.

He helped me get ready for the party. I tried to pick out my own clothes to wear to the party, jeans and a tight blue t-shirt. I thought I looked ok, but he gave me one of those awkward smiles that did little to conceal his disappointment in my lack of style.

I looked at him in the mirror and made the sign he'd taught me to ask for help. It's like you're giving someone a thumbs up, but you put that hand into the open palm of your other hand and move from the location of the help you desire towards yourself. "Help me."

Emerson clapped excitedly for me! I followed it up with the sign for "please," and he again lit up with applause. I was learning. It made him happy to help me out. He had an eye for what looked good on me. Amir always seemed to like it. Emerson picked out a pair of dark purple shorts that had one pink pocket in the back and a pink short-sleeved button-up shirt.

"Can I do something wild with your hair? I always wanted a daughter so i could do it, but I promise I won't make you look too feminine," Emerson typed.

I signed back 'Yes" and he bit his lip excitedly. He sat down on a chair and patted the floor between his legs. I sat down so his hands were level with my head.

He pulled my hair up and separated it down the middle. He started to do french braids on each side. I watched in the mirror as he figured it out. He kept them loose and kind of wispy in this weird style that looked oddly masculine. He brought them together in the back to make a small ponytail secured with the clip the stylist had given me that looked like a rusted bolt.

He looked nervous as he typed on the tablet to ask me if I liked it. It actually looked pretty badass. I told him I really liked it. The clothes, the hair, the style had me feeling confident as I looked myself over in the mirror. As nervous as I was to meet Amir's supposedly mean friends, I felt like I could fit in with "embassy brats" as Emerson had called them.

I went to find Amir coming back from the gym. He was sweaty and his muscles glistened under the blazing desert sun. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me and he moved around me to check things out.

"You look so good, Kasper. Dad did your hair? I like it. He told you about tonight?" Amir was full of questions.

"Yeah, he said I might not like them, but I'll have fun. Will they like me?" I asked.

"They better. If not, we'll find friends who do. Fuck 'em!" Amir laughed.

"No, I mean I want to fit in with your friends," I said, losing my confidence. He wasn't exactly reassuring.

"Kasper you don't need to impress anyone. It's them who need to impress you. Really I'm more worried about them trying to steal you away from me. Why do you think I've been doing harder workouts lately? I need to look good next to you. You'll be holding my hand the whole time. We're just going to hang out. It's the first night father says you can go so I want you to have fun. He wanted to make sure you were going to be ok here," Amir explained.

I felt a blush rush over my cheeks. He got one too. We paused by the doorway to their house and he kissed me, careful not to get sweat on my clothes. He rushed off to shower and get ready while I sat at the dining table and played on my tablet.

Dad had sent me some of the emails from talent scouts and a few projects that wanted me to audition. I just laughed because a few weeks ago I would have jumped at the chance to do something like that. But here with the Hamads, the real world seemed so far away.

"What are you looking at?" Mr. Hamad's voice surprised me. He was behind me and peering over my shoulder. I jumped when I realized someone was there.

I showed him the emails from the different scouts and casting departments. He swiped through a few and shook his head.

"They all clamor for the fresh face. But they are all back in the US. No one films in Satra except a few small productions. Would you want to go home and try out for them?" he asked.

"I don't think so... I like it here. Amir said you'll want to talk to me about my future soon... Do you want me to go home and try out for these?" I asked. I hadn't really thought about my place here long-term. Emerson came in then. He showed me his tablet where my words had been captured from the other room. His tablet was a grand spy!

"No... I don't. You fit here with us. My son loves you and you're the best he could choose. As long as you're happy here, we want you. What I meant about discussing your future is that Emi and I want you to think about school or a profession, something you can do if you want. I'm happy to have you just be here with us. Cubs should take care of the home, but..." Mr. Hamad looked over at Emerson, his husband, who was signing furiously.

"Emi thinks it's important you get an education, either a degree or a trade," Mr. Hamad translated. "He wants you to have options for a career."

Emerson nodded and then came over to show me his tablet. He'd typed, "But that can wait. You go have fun with Amir and Ali. You deserve a night off from things. Remember to contact us if you don't like it there."

"Why won't he like it there? They aren't nice boys? If there's trouble, he should stay here! We can watch a film and bake cookies or something. He has been through enough! He is a light boy, soft-spoken and gentle," Mr. Hamad interrupted and looked suddenly concerned. He must not have been too familiar with this group of Amir's friends, or he didn't know there was a bad side to them. I imagined most people were on their best behavior around him. He could be a pretty intimidating man.

"It's fine. They'll be fine. Amir will not allow anything unpleasant to occur," Emerson assured. He winked at me. Mr. Hamad looked unconvinced. I did like the idea of baking cookies with them.

Ali came out from the hallway wearing a blue t-shirt with white stripes and a deep v-neck that showed his hard chest. He had on jean shorts and a backwards cap. He looked interested as he eyed me from head to toe.

"You look very nice, Kasper. I like the look. Are you ready to go?" he asked me. I told him we were waiting for Amir.

Amir was out a minute later wearing a white tank top with an unbuttoned short-sleeved blue dress shirt over it. His tight blue preppy shorts showed off his handsome ass and ample bulge. His black hair was gelled up and to the side. He looked expensive.

"Wow," I said when he came to put his arms around me. He smelled like a mix of new leather and old forest. I liked it. He kissed me as he greeted his parents.

"I had to look as good as my boy," Amir said and signed for his dad. The two Mr. Hamads walked us out to the front like I was going off to school or something. They sent us in a large black sedan with a driver dressed in a dark uniform. We drove down their winding hillside road but didn't leave the guarded complex. The driver took us to another estate with a large iron gate. We went through and up a short driveway to a smaller, more modern mansion built into a cliff.

"This is Sebastien's house. His dad is the ambassador from France. He's pretty cool," Amir said when we arrived. He held my hand as we got out. Ali went ahead of us towards the front door.

"I wish we could skip this, maybe we can sneak in behind Ali and go find a bedroom. I just want to be alone with you, ride your cock... You look so good," Amir said. It shocked me.

"Can we? Wouldn't that be weird? This is somebody's house," I laughed.

"Trust me, this house has seen a lot of sex. But we should go greet everyone." Amir led me inside. I wondered what he meant about that. Had he had a lot of sex here?

"Kasper! You look so good," Rory said. He was in the living room and the first to jump up when we entered. He was wearing jeans and a red tank top that showed his well-toned chest. He was from Hong Kong and had grown up with Amir and Ali.

"Thanks, you too," I said as he hugged me. I got distracted with him when I realized Amir wasn't behind me anymore. I heard his voice speaking in another language across the room. I turned to see him embracing a very tall, white guy about our age with floppy brown hair and a rugged build. I felt an instant ping of jealousy as Amir and Ali hugged him.

"That's Seb... he's harmless," Rory said, sensing my jealousy. "This is his house. His dad is the French ambassador. They moved in a few years back."

"Oh... he's cute," I said without taking my eyes off of them.

"Don't worry," Rory laughed. "Amir isn't into him. Seb is... well he's kind of public property if you know what I mean. Everyone gets a ride."

"What does that mean?" I asked, confused by his label.

"Like any dick will do," Rory laughed but then stopped when he saw I wasn't joining him. I felt a pang of jealousy in my stomach. It hit me how little I knew about Amir's past.

"Like Amir's?" I asked, not wanting to know the answer.

"Uhh... Hey look! There's Lak! His dad's the ambassador from India. Hey Lak!" Rory called towards the doorway where a tall, dark boy with black hair and dark sunglasses was entering. He nodded towards Rory, but was talking on his phone.

"Lak's been in India for the last few months. He's been in a few big bollywood productions," Rory said as he peeled away from me and headed for the doorway.