Kasper's Den Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's my boy," Amir's voice said from behind me. I turned and ran into his chest. He hugged me and introduced me to Seb who eyed me with interest.

"Sebastien, this is Kasper," Amir said. Ali was up next to Sebastien or "Seb" as they called him. He had his arm around him like there was some connection there.

Seb greeted me in French as if I'd understand. He made some comment that everyone laughed at including Rory and Lak who came up behind us.

"He only speaks English," Amir said, he hadn't laughed.

"Of course! American!" Seb said with a french accent. I turned to look at Amir. I wasn't liking this.

Amir said something back to him harshly in French. Ali looked at Seb with annoyance. Seb stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

"Ah I mean no offense, Kasper. You are very beautiful. I can see how you captured our boy. Welcome to my home," Seb said and swallowed as if he'd just been berated. He leaned in to kiss my cheeks.

They introduced me to Lak then and everyone hugged him. He nodded at me with a grunt but then hugged me. He seemed interested in Rory.

We sat around the couches then, Amir and I on one, Seb and Ali on another with Rory and Lak on the third. There was a large, low table in the middle. A man came in and set trays of food and drinks on the table as the boys pulled out their phones and keyed into a multiplayer game on a large screen that hung on the wall. Amir kept me under his arm while he showed me the controls on his phone. It was one of those army games and everyone had a character but me.

The guys all played the game, shooting the enemies as they fought together and spoke in Arabic. I should have felt left out, but I enjoyed the quiet time under Amir's arm. I rubbed his chest and we kissed every time he made a kill. He got a plate from the table and filled it with snacks for us to share. It was weird Arab food, but I tried a few things.

This went on for a solid hour until Amir needed to use the restroom. He asked me to come with him. He put his player to sleep in a cave where he would be safe and then got up and pulled me with him. We wandered down a hallway and passed an open bathroom. Amir pulled me in and closed the door behind us.

"C'mon, piss with me," he said as he kicked up the toilet seat with his shoe.

"I'm good," I said and put my hands behind me on the counter. I lifted myself up to sit on the cold granite and watch his magnificent cock send a golden arc into the bowl.

"Try Kas. I don't want you going alone in this place. Our friends have eyes for you," Amir coaxed.

"Really? Which ones? Seb is all about you!" I laughed. Amir rolled his eyes.

"Try, Kasper! Seb is no worry. He's after anyone with a big enough cock... Does that mean you're getting jealous?" Amir suddenly realized the tone of my voice.

"Maybe a little... What friends have eyes for me?" I asked, intrigued.

"Pee first, then I'll tell you," Amir negotiated with a smile. I moved next to him and unzipped my shorts. He came up behind me and opened them then ran his hands down my tummy.

"What are these? Blue briefs with robots on them?" he laughed. He'd expected something more exotic.

"Your dad dressed me. He wasn't about to slut me up for you," I retorted. His parents wanted us to slow things down, and his dad picked out modest clothes for me.

"Oh yeah, that would be creepy." Amir chuckled. He fished out my cock and pointed it towards the bowl. I bit my lip, trying to piss, but his hand was distracting.

"I'm just going to get hard if you touch me," I warned.

"I can't help myself. You just... smell so fucking good," Amir pushed his nose into the nape of my neck then rubbed it up into my hair as he inhaled me.

"We can't fuck here. It's your friends' house," I noted as my cock went rock hard with no chance of pissing anytime soon.

"Please, Kasper. I need you," Amir said weakly as he gripped my shaft and pumped it.

"I need you too..." I answered weaklier. We were magnets, hopelessly stuck together.

Amir sighed and let go of my cock. He knew he had to be the stronger one. I was primed for him, ready to do whatever he wanted. He kissed my neck and pushed my cock back into my briefs. He zipped my pants over my bulging pouch and let me go with one last kiss to my neck.

"We should get back," he admitted. We washed our hands and then walked back to the group as I tried my hardest to think of unarousing things.

"There you are! If you let your guy sleep in the cave any longer I would have blown him up," Ali laughed when we came back. The guys had paused their mission to snack.

"Sorry, man. I had to poop," Amir lied without a laugh. I nodded and made a disgusted look with my nose wrinkled. Amir's lie killed the interested looks we'd gotten from the other guys.

"You two are way too close!" Ali shook his head in disgust.

"I couldn't leave him to you animals," Amir said flatly and pulled me down with him onto the couch. He grabbed a few chips and fed me one. We each took a swig from a shared bottle of water. The guys got back to their game and talked in Arabic. I was alone again.

Amir really got into the game once he caught up with the other guys. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. I laid back against the couch and was rewarded with a view. His shirt crept up and his shorts slid down as he bent forward excitedly. I got a view of his ass, the crack peeking out of the waistband of his briefs. I've always loved that view.

I put my hand on his back and he looked back quickly at me in between shots. It was those questioning eyes, checking on me. He looked back a few times quickly and I nodded, smiled. I slid my hand down his back and into the back of his shorts. I rubbed a finger down between the cheeks. He gave a small jump, nearly got shot at in the game.

"Babe, c'mon," he whispered and flashed me a smile. He pulled my hand back up to his back to stop me from digging in his shorts. I knew he wanted it though. I turned into his side though and tugged on the back of his shorts. I slid around behind him, straddling him since he had inched closer to the edge of his seat. I put my arms around him from behind and rested my head on his shoulder as he and the guys took out a crew of guys in red uniforms.

"You want me?" I growled against his ear trying to imitate his deeper voice.

"Babe, settle down. I'll be done soon," Amir said and focused on his game.

"You want me in that hole? You want my thick cock deep in your tight little Arab pussy?" I whispered so the guys wouldn't hear. Amir erupted in laughter. I wasn't trying to be serious anyways. He lost concentration on his game and got shot. He didn't seem to care.

"How are you are this fucking adorable?" he yelled and tossed his phone down on the couch beside us. He wheeled around and pushed me down on my back against the couch seat. He pounced on top of me and beamed from above. He kissed me as he laughed and blushed. We pretended to wrestle around for almost three seconds, but he quickly pinned my arms up over my head and kissed down my neck.

It wasn't until he kissed the other side of my neck that I turned my head and realized we had four sets of eyes on us. Even Ali eyed us with interest. Amir didn't seem to care though. He was taking what he wanted. I locked eyes with Ali across the coffee table. He put his hand behind Seb's neck and pushed him down towards his lap. Seb looked happy to make the dive.

Amir started opening the buttons on my shirt with his teeth. It felt a little weird to be doing this in front of everyone, but Ali was already jumping in with Seb. I arched my neck to look at Rory and saw Lak, the muscular Indian man, between his legs, bobbing on his cock. Rory was the first Chinese cock I'd seen. It was impressive.

"Babe, don't stare at them," Amir whispered with a laugh when he noticed where my attention had gone.

"Sorry, I just... I haven't been to a sex party before!" I whispered back.

"Listen," Amir said softly as he nibbled on my ear. "I want your cock. I need to try it... but not in front of the guys, ok? They expect me to be aggressive with you, dominant like a real lion would... It's what is expected of my family."

"Ok then make up some excuse like... the truth that I've never done it in front of people." I licked at his ear to conceal our discussion.

"Shy?" Amir said loud enough for the others to hear, "It's ok baby. Let's go somewhere private."

"You can use my room," Sebastien said as he looked up from Ali's lap. Rory pulled his cock from Lak and went over to sit next to Ali, smacking Seb in the back of the head with his dick to demand attention. Lak crawled over to the other side of Ali, ready to please him.

Amir got off of me and picked me up like his bride. The other guys turned to look at us. That's when I caught sight of Ali's hard cock in Seb's grasp. It was as impressive as his brother's. I felt weird about seeing it, but he'd whipped it out without a thought. Ali locked eyes with me. He had a dazed look of lust in his eyes. I couldn't read his expression as his brother lifted me up. I tried to look away and focused on Amir. He carried me off down the hallway.

He found the last door at the end and set me on my feet. He took my right hand in his and pushed open the door to Seb's room. It was huge and beautiful with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the sunset. A large bed sat on a platform along the wall. Amir led me over to it and pounced on me. He pushed me down against the white down comforter and climbed on top.

"Are they all going to do it together?" I asked when he pushed me down and landed on me with his lips. Amir kissed down my neck and then bit at the buttons on my shirt to open them.

"Um, maybe..." Amir didn't seem too ready to discuss it.

"Like a group fuck? Is that what you do with them?" I was trying to not sound judgy or provincial. I knew he had experienced things I hadn't even heard of. Amir had made his way down to my belly button but stopped when I asked him that. He looked up at me with confusion.

"You sound upset by that. You haven't done that stuff, have you?" he asked. I shook my head. I'm not the wildest of gays.

"Seems there's always more I need to protect you from," Amir said and crawled up over me.

"No, you don't. I was just interested. I don't care," I tried to mask the jealousy in my voice.

Amir laid down next to me and pulled me over to his chest. I snuggled into his side, his pulsing chest, warm with ambition. He leaned in and kissed me.

"My innocent Kasper," Amir said with a wistful sigh like he needed to be my protector. I pushed off his chest and glared down at him.

"Don't do that! I'm not a little kid. Everyone here seems to think that about me. Not you too! Please!" I felt my voice sounding whiny.

"No, I don't... I... ok. I won't do that, but no promises on my parents or Ali. They think you're the new baby... but I know you're a man, Kasper," Amir laughed. He slid a hand down my tummy and into my shorts. He gripped my hard cock and pumped it.

"Yeah? You want that cock?" I asked, breathless and needy for him.

"Oh yeah. But... the others can't know... they expect me to be an alpha. But with you I can be myself, be your boy too," Amir said. He looked at me with sad eyes. He had so much to uphold with his legacy. There were so many expectations on him.

"They think I am just your boy to protect?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Amir nodded.

"They wouldn't understand. You aren't just my beauty, but also my beast. You have ample to give me what I need," Amir said. He took my hand and slid it down between his legs to rub his ass. He sat up and wiggled out of his shirt and tank top. He tossed them on the floor.

"You want me to fuck you? You want to be my boy?" I asked. Amir nodded. He unzipped his shorts and pushed them down along with his underwear. His thick floppy cock roared out and thumped against his hard abs. He moaned weakly as he pushed my fingers towards his hole.

"Yes, please. I want you to seed me as I seed you. I want you deep inside me," he admitted.

"Lock the door," I said, thinking about who could wander in. Amir looked up in surprise. He lifted himself up with one hand and bounced over me to land on his feet. He padded over to lock the door while I struggled out of my clothes. I was already rock hard. I watched his ass wiggle away and then his cock bounce as he walked back towards me.

"See how hard I am just thinking about you?" Amir asked as he gripped his thick, brown cock. He waved it around for me and then dove onto the bed, landing on the other side of me, propping himself up on one elbow like a practiced gymnast.

"Flip over, let me see that hole," I told Amir. He rolled to his other side so I was looking at his back. I slid up behind him, put my arms around him to play the big spoon. I held him with my arms across his chest, my cock sliding between his cheeks.

"This feels weird. I always hold you," Amir noted and laughed nervously. I put my lips to his perfect, brown skin, his hot Arab muscles. I kissed down his neck and across his shoulder as I rubbed my hands over his chest and thrust my cock between his ass cheeks.

"I can be strong for you too," I said as I nibbled on his earlobe.

"Yeah... fuck... I know you can, baby. I just... never felt like I could be weak with someone," Amir said in an emotional tone. He shivered as I kissed down his neck again.

"You are so..." I inhaled his scent, pulled him back against my chest, and kissed his neck, "Perfect. I'll do anything to protect you. You can be yourself with me, Amir."

"I love you, Kasper," he turned his face toward me and I kissed him. I pushed my tongue through his lips. I twisted his nipples and squeezed his pecs with my hands. It felt weird to hold him in such a vulnerable position. Amir is taller, stronger, more masculine, but he seemed to melt in my hold. He pushed back against my chest and started to side his ass over my cock.

"I love you too," I said and kissed him again. I started to buck against him, rub my cock between his muscled cheeks dusted in a light covering of black hair.

"Kas, wait, come here for a minute," Amir said. He pulled away from me and rolled over to face me. We got right up next to each other, our hard cocks pressed together, my cold chest warmed by his pulsing one. We touched noses, stared into each other's eyes, my lips trembled as his brushed mine. We slid our arms around each other and the world disappeared around us. I could hear his heartbeat, taste his breath, his deep brown eyes staring into my blue ones.

We kissed again and then his lips began to work their way down my cheek, chin, chest. He bent over as he made his way down, slowly reversing his position next to me. He kissed down to my belly button, brushed his hands over my chest, and then tweaked my nipples as I moaned and twisted at the trail of goosebumps left in his wake.

"Uhhhh," I gasped when he found my cock. He dove right onto it, sucking it down to the base and rubbing his nose between my balls. He slid his legs up next to my head and I took the chance to reach down and spread his cheeks. I was rewarded by the sight of his perfect brown rosebud. His hole winked at me as I rubbed a finger over it.

"Fuck," Amir hissed between dives on my cock as I leaned down and started to kiss his ass. I let me tongue wander to his hole and pushed through the ring as he moaned and shivered. He sucked my cock with fervor while I pushed my tongue inside him and started to play with his delicate hole. He was clean down there, prepared for me like he'd planned this in advance.

"You ready for my big cock? Yeah? You want me in that tight little pussy?" I asked and then shoved my tongue back inside him all the way until he yelped and looked up at me with needy, trusting eyes that begged for me.

"Uh huh, yeah, fuck me?" Amir whined like a boy. I smacked his ass with my hand and watched the brown skin turn a little red. He would never be rough with me like that, but I thought it was what he wanted.

"Uhhh please, fuck yes," Amir whimpered and let go of my cock. He started to get distracted from sucking me as I wiggled my tongue around his sensitive spots. I was grateful though. His lips had my cock right on the edge and I didn't want to cum until I was deep inside him.

"Mmmmm," I mumbled on his ass. He put his right leg on the other side of me and lifted himself up so I could lay back against the pillow. He got on his knees with my tongue still buried inside him and pushed himself up to squat over my face. He started to rise and fall on me, fucking himself on my tongue.

"Oh fuck that feel so fucking fuck..." Amir trailed off as he bounced on my tongue, resting his cheeks on mine as my lips touched his crack. He bounced slowly, letting me go in deep. His fat hard cock flopped against my chest. I reached up to stroke it. I could never get my fingers all the way around it, he had twice my girth.

"Oh Kasper, this feels so fucking heaven," he laughed. I stretched his hole with my tongue and brushed my teeth against the ring as his body shuddered over me and deep moans escaped him. He put his hands on my stomach and bent over me as I fisted his cock, his low heavy balls flopping against my chin.

"Mmmm," I mumbled as I gasped for air through my nose. I caught the faint scent of his body spray mixed with sweat. It kept my cock rock hard.

"I'm ready, I need you," Amir said suddenly and raised up off my tongue. He leaned over to my left and pulled at a drawer in the side table. He came back with a bottle of lube as he balanced himself over my chest, his knees on either side of my pale frame.

"You sure you're open enough? I'm pretty big," I joked. I wasn't exactly small, but compared to him I felt microsized. He raised up off of me and got to his feet. He turned around so he could look down at me.

"It'll be tight, but I want to try it with you," Amir said. He squeezed lube into his palm and then squatted down over my stomach and reached back to lube up my cock. He jerked it in his slipper hand a few times and then squirted more lube to prepare his hole.

"Let's do this," he said to me with a smile and a wink. He positioned himself over my cock, tossed the bottle of lube onto the bed and slowly lowered himself until my tip poked at his hole.

"Yeah, fuck yourself on my cock," I growled to imitate the sex talk he used with me. He nodded and lowered down until my cock poked through his ring. It was actually pretty tight, but he threw his head back and opened his mouth wide like a yawn. He looked down at me with pained eyes.

"It's ok?" I asked. He didn't waste much time, but kept pushing down until my head popped inside. We both froze with mirrored gasps at the newfound sensations. His hole squeezed my cock in a warm fleshy hug. He stared down into me as little fireworks went off inside both of us. I felt so insync with him. We both knew what the other was experiencing. He pushed down my shaft another inch as he inhaled sharply.

"Fuck that's so tight," I noted.

"All for you, babe," Amir gasped and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips locked and tongues wrestled as he pushed himself down on me. I felt my cock near ready to burst as his body gripped onto it and massaged it.

"Oh my fuck! That's so... fuck yeah," I whined as I started to push up inside him. I wrapped my arms around his back as he rested his nose against mine and our eyes watched each other for reaction.

"You feel so good inside me." Amir whispered.

"It hurts?" I asked as he rested and let his hole adjust to me.

"Yep, but it's worth it," he said and breathed me in.

"You should try taking a cock like yours. It takes a lot more preparation," I joked.