Kasper's Den Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amir, stay!" I barked back. I turned and went towards the sliding doors. I watched Reza do a trick on his skateboard, skimming along the edge of the tiled fountain. I gripped the handle of the sliding door and took a deep breath.

"Kasper!" Amir yelled angrily and I turned back to look at him.

"Please..." he said weakly with pleading eyes. I shook my head. He still wasn't going to give me a good reason. I slid open the door and turned towards the photographer. I closed the door behind me and didn't look back.

"You grew a pair, nice," Reza said when I walked over to them.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked the director who offered a cautious smile.

Our first shots were doing some high top skate shoes. They were definitely not something that would sell back home, but Arab families seemed to like flashy gold accents so I was half-expecting it when the stylist brought me a pair with white leather and gold lightning bolts.

Reza and I had on matching black tank tops and white shorts with the shoes. Our clothes were muted to showcase what they were selling. The whole scene was Reza showing me how to a do a trick. They took a video of us playing around and laughing. I'm not good on a board so Reza stuck close and was ready to catch me anytime I swerved too hard.

I felt the board slip out from me and a pair of hands slide under my bottom as I sailed towards the cement. Reza lifted me up like a fireman carrying me away from danger.

"Great catch! Protect the shoes," the director said.

"I got you, Kasper. No worries," Reza said and bounced me in his arms a few times. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

He set me on my feet and we got back to the tricks again.

We did a few more loops and slides. I was finally getting the hang of it and having fun with Reza when the director interrupted us.

"We have enough shots with the skating line. Let's move to the beach line," he ordered.

The stylists took me and reza to separate chairs with a screen between them and completely changed our attire. Gone were the black tank tops, and white shorts. By now I was getting used to being changed on the set of a shoot, but a little part of me still felt weird being exposed like that to a guy who wasn't Amir.

They handed me a simple white tank top and navy blue swim trunks, but before i had a chance to put them on, a shirtless Reza appeared in front of me dressed in a bulging speedo with sea blue and green floral print.

"This speedo seems a little skimpy to me. What did u get?" Reza asked as he looked me up and down in the small pair of blue briefs Emerson had picked for me that morning.

I held up the tank top and shorts to show him, but I saw his eyes were instead traveling down my back to check out my ass. His lips curved into a smile of approval when he found it.

"You're a really beautiful boy, Kasper, and those eyes. You most naturally blonde guys as light as you have a weird goblin face. It's rare to find a natural who looks so handsome," Reza appraised.

"Uh, thanks. I Guess?" I was confused.

"I'm surprised Amir went for such a pretty boy. He typically likes them more rugged, dominant. You're more what I would choose for myself; beautiful, delicate," Reza whispered as his hand came to rest in the center of my back. I looked around, but I didn't see Amir and the sliding glass doors where I'd left him were across the patio and out of sight.

"I'm definitely not a delicate pretty boy," I laughed at his word choice, but he didn't seem shaken.

"If you were with a real man like me instead of a boy like Amir, you'd feel it," Reza growled in a low voice. It sent a chill through me and I flashed back to that morning where I'd watched Mr. Hamad bounce Emerson on his thick cock with perfect control. I understood what Reza meant and it sent a bolt of lightning through me.

"Amir's all the man I can handle," I shot back, feeling suddenly defensive of him. As convincing as I tried to sound though, a thick bulge in my briefs betrayed how I felt about Reza's touch. He slid his hand up my back and rested it on my shoulder.

"Seems like you're enjoying being handled by me," Reza noted as he looked down between us to see my tenting cock.

"Uh..." I made a little whimper as he squeezed my shoulder.

"Looks like you've got a big cock for such a little boy," Reza observed.

"We should, um... We should..." I stumbled for a complete thought.

"We should get back to the shoot," Reza articulated for me with sudden seriousness, breaking the mist of heat that had built between us. He nodded as his eyes studied me. He didn't look so playful now. There was a seriousness to his look that said he wasn't joking with me.

"Yeah... I should get dressed," I replied. I stepped into the little swim trunks they'd given me. Reza took the tank top and held it up. I raised my arms and he put it over my head. He pulled it down over my tummy and then brushed his hand down my side to smooth it out.

We went out and the stylists gave us new shoes to put on.

These still had the gold bolts, which I later found out was both a fashion choice and the company's logo, but instead of a leather high top sneaker they were both a low top with a casual, beachy vibe.

My shoe had a sandy, yellow bottom with navy blue top, accented by a golden trim on the tongue. Reza's was the same style but instead of navy blue it was sea blue with sea green leaves printed on it to match his speedo. His darker, African skin glittered in the sun as the stylist rubbed him down with lotion. It accentuated his proud muscled chest and perfect nipples.

We went down to the sand where the crew had laid out a dark blue beach towel with the gold logo of the shoe company. They had me sit on the towel with my legs to the side to show off the shoes while Reza squatted next to me and pretended to point out something on the horizon.

In mid-pose, I noticed Amir had come out. He was in the shade on the patio and looking out at us. He was too far away to see the expression on his face, but I knew he couldn't be happy with me for defying him. If he'd only given me a reason though. I deserved an explanation other than a command he'd give to a dog. I shrugged it off and focused as the photographer clicked away.

The director gave Reza a bottle of sunblock and he squirted it over my shoulders then started to rub it in, pausing with his hand over my right nipple while the photographer clicked away. I felt the chill run through me again at his touch. He had that presence that brought out my submissive side.

I looked back to where Amir had been as Reza rubbed the lotion over my chest, but he wasn't there anymore. I scanned the scene and found him on the sand, discussing some things with the director. I stared at them and lost focus on the shoot.

I felt a hand on my jaw and Reza turned my gaze back towards the photographer who was yelling something.

"Focus!" the photographer yelled. He looked agitated.

"Oh, sorry!" I turned away from Amir and nodded at the photographer to show I was ready.

"You're so spacey, Kasper. It's adorable," Reza said. And then he did something unexpected. He turned my face to his and kissed me right on the lips. I didn't kiss him back. I was too stunned. He put his hand to my cheek to hold it as his lips wrestled with my still ones. I felt a mix of lust and shame surge through me. It was so wrong, but felt so good. I heard the photographer snapping away while he did this.

"Great, guys. Totally unusable in Saudi Arabia, but great for Satra!" The photographer praised.

I didn't even have time to react though. I heard Amir over my shoulder yelling "The fuck?" as he charged towards Reza. Amir pushed right past me and swung on Reza. He hit him square in the jaw and sent the muscled model sprawling on his back.

"Go get your clothes! Now!" Amir barked angrily. I scrambled to my feet as the photographer snapped away as though we weren't in complete chaos. I rushed back towards the patio and turned to see Amir on top of Reza. It wasn't even a close match. Reza was bulkier, but the adrenaline pulsing through Amir had him pummeling Reza.

"Babe, stop! He's down," I said. I couldn't let him fight like that. Amir straddled Reza who was sprawled out on his back with his arms up defensively. Amir stopped and his body heaved as he regained his breath.

I watched the two of them. Reza put his arms down and looked up at Amir. I wondered what kind of history would make them such bitter rivals. I got closer to listen.

"I told you to keep your fucking hands off my boy," Amir said as he took a deep breath.

"Your boy needed a man's kiss. You walked out on him and he needed comforting," Reza lied.

"I didn't kiss him!" I interjected.

"He needed a man, not some boy who went to hide and sulk. Speaking of which... Your ass is on my speedo and it brings back memories. Maybe you need it too," Reza said and put his hands on Amir's bottom. Amir froze and Reza gave his ass a squeeze as he started to push his pelvis up to grind against Amir.

"Fuck you!" Amir said suddenly and pushed Reza away. He hopped up and I saw a growing tent in Reza's speedo.

"I said get your clothes," Amir barked as he looked up at me. He turned his face down and wiped it against his sleeve. I heard the anger in his voice mixed with a swirl of emotions.

I went back to the stylist area and stepped out of the shoes. I set them on the table and started to change back into my clothes. I felt my racing pulse and a twinge of guilt that I'd let Reza do that. Amir came up behind me and I felt his heartbeat as his chest pressed against my back and his arms slid around my waist. His hard cock bulged his shorts and pressed between my cheeks as he held me. The adrenaline must have ended up down there.

"Let's go, babe," Amir whispered as he kissed my ear.

"I didn't... I didn't kiss him," I whispered back in defense.

"I know, my love. He's the kind of guy who gets that he wants no matter what. Let's go," Amir grabbed my clothes and shoes. He pushed me barefoot towards the house with his hand in the center of my back.

"I don't know what happened. He was so nice and friendly, but it seems like there's some rivalry between you two. What happened?" I asked when we got inside. Amir nudged me towards a room in the house and then closed the door behind us.

"Nothing, babe. Just get changed so we can go. I think they got enough shots. If not then fuck it. We're going," Amir said. He sat on the bed and started typing on his phone while I fumbled with my clothes.

"Can we keep the shoes?" I asked. Amir looked up at me in surprise. "What? they're nice shoes," I said trying to change the mood.

"Sure babe, whatever you want," Amir laughed and shook his head. It seemed to break the tension. He went back to his phone and chuckled.

I waited in the bedroom as Amir went to wrap things up with the director. He worked it out so I got to keep both pairs of shoes to wear for pre market advertising.. The director said they had a lot more to shoot, but after the fight, it wasn't going to happen.

We headed home in silence. Something was churning in Amir's head, but he wasn't ready to open up about it. Maybe when we got home to his room, his safe spot, under his control he would share.

Emerson was waiting for us when we got home. He hopped up from the kitchen stool excitedly when we came in. He was chopping up vegetables and had made a little dip to go with them. He waved us towards him and motioned for us to sit down. Amir sighed. He knew he would have to tell him what went down.

"How did it go?" Emerson signed. He looked so happy. I looked over at Amir and our eyes locked in the knowledge that we'd have to tell him it didn't end so well.

"Well. We ended it early. I didn't know Reza would be there and we argued," Amir said and signed. Emerson's smile disappeared. He signed back and Amir translated.

"Why? You two are best of friends! His mother emailed me this morning after you left. Why would you fight? You two have been best friends since you were young." Emerson signed.

"Dad and Reza's mom were yoga friends. They used to have us play together," Amir said to me and signed. "Dad, we haven't been friends in a long time. You knew that," he added.

"I thought you'd just lost touch and this would be a good time to reconnect. I hope you made up before you left," Emerson signed.

"Why? What did you do, dad?" Amir asked in a tone of dread.

"I invited them..." Emerson started to sign, but Amir cut him off.

"To What?" Amir nearly yelled at his father but then caught himself.

"To dinner tomorrow. I thought we could barbecue. The weather is nice and I haven't seen Zaira in years. Plus your father always got along with his, they still have business together. It will give you boys a chance to make up. You were best of friends for so long," Emerson signed happily as though he didn't know any more than I did about whatever feud had caused such a rift. I was determined to find out.

"No way! Cancel it! I can't believe you did that!" Amir was furious. I'd never seen him raise his voice with his parents.

"Cancel what? Why are you yelling at dad?" Ali came out from the hallway wearing a small pair of running shorts and nothing else. His dark, muscled frame moved liked gears on a machine as he rushed over to see why Amir was being so forceful with their dad.

"Reza was your best friend. Tell me why I should cancel and offend his mother like that?" Emerson signed and Ali translated as he came to stand by his dad defensively.

"Nothing. I just don't like him anymore. We haven't been friends in years! Why do you have to get involved? You always do this!" Amir said and signed.

"Don't yell at dad!" Ali threatened. Emerson's smile vanished and he looked down at the counter. He wasn't used to his boys being angry with him.

"I'm not yelling at..." Amir stopped and collected his breath. He shook his head and took my hand. He pulled me through the living room. I turned to look back at Emerson and quickly signed "sorry" across my chest.

If Emerson didn't know what the feud was between Amir and Reza, then it must have been something he couldn't talk about with his dad. I wondered if Mr. Hamad knew what it was, but it wasn't something I could ask him especially after this morning. I found out more about Mr. Hamad than I planned to, today. It needed to come from Amir and he wasn't sharing.

"What was that? You yelled at your dad! You never yell at him. You have to tell me what's going on. This is getting crazy. You almost killed that guy. What the fuck, man?" I asked when Amir led me into his bedroom. He closed the door behind us and I watched his chest heave with breath. His eyes looked heavy, full, sad. His lips pressed together in a solid line as he looked me up and down.

"I know... I will," Amir sighed. He sat on his bed and looked defeated. I came to sit beside him and put my head on his shoulder and an arm across his back. He was so much stronger than me and his body radiated heat. I rubbed his back and put my nose into his neck.

"Tell me, love," I whispered and kissed a little line up his jaw to nibble on his earlobe.

"We used to be best friends. Reza was the coolest guy I'd ever met. We did everything together. You know my family though, the expectations on me. I'm supposed to carry the legacy, be the alpha, find a little cub like you and carry on the family name. Reza's family expects the same of him. We were always neck and neck through school competing in everything but as brothers. Ali had his own things going on and dad made sure we never had to compete for anything. With Reza it was different. We were so close. One summer we spent every day together and every night in either his bed or mine, not dirty or anything, just best of friends." Amir started. I rubbed my chin over his shoulder and looked up into his eyes.

"Then when the time came where we started looking at other guys in a sexual way we competed more. It wasn't even about the guys, it was competition. Who could get the better catch. Sometimes we'd even pick a target together and then try to fuck it up for each other," Amir laughed as though he'd just recovered a memory he'd forgotten about.

"That's mean," I pointed.

"It was, but we were at that age where our parent's positions and wealth seemed to make us invincible. I was dumb and didn't know the fire I was playing with." Amir spoke as though he was now elderly and wise.

"Anyways. We got closer and ended up having more fun with each other. We did things we knew we could only do with each other. He showed me what it felt like to take a man inside me. The way we did it, it wasn't like I thought it would be. I felt vulnerable, but it was Reza so it was safe. We only did it at his house. His parents aren't as nosey as mine. It felt incredible and we'd take turns with each other." Amir was whispering, he stood up to turn on music to cover.

"And then came Kai. He was so perfect. His father was Chinese and mother Australian. He had the best features from both. He was model perfect and both of us wanted him. It wasn't even a game. He was only here for a few months while his father did business so we both knew there was a timeline on it. We pretended like it was our normal game, pretended like he wasn't the most beautiful boy we'd ever seen. On both sides, though, the game was real. I sabotaged him and he did the same to me so every time one of us hung out with Kai." Amir got quiet again.

"Like pranks? You'd prank each other?" I asked.

"Worse. It got meaner and bigger each time. It got out of hand each time until I convinced Kai that Reza was playing a joke on him. I had texts and chat logs faked to show Kai that Reza was getting it on with old dudes for money." Amir confessed.

"No! You didn't! That's too far!" I scowled at Amir.

"It pushed him. He really liked Kai. I did too. It wasn't a game anymore. We were really competing. Then Reza fired the fatal shot. Turns out our times spent together... well he had been filming half of them. He'd filmed the half where I was the passive one, begging for his cock." Amir got quiet.

"You guys filmed it? Why?" I asked.

"WE didn't film it, Reza filmed it and I didn't know about it. He picked the worst one too. I looked so needy, sick for him. I was on my knees begging him to fuck me. I remember that night. It was his role-playing idea. We agreed to follow each other's fantasies. His was me begging for his cock and telling him I'd never be the man he was, humiliating myself for him." Amir looked at me with panicked eyes.

"What was your fantasy for him to do?" I asked with inappropriate curiosity.

"That's not important. The fact is, he had it all on video. I was begging like a little bitch for him. He waited until I was out with Kai and somehow he hacked my car's entertainment screen. Just as Kai and I were parked up at the point and about to get down to it under the moonlight, it started playing." Amir looked as though he still felt the full weight of the shock.

"So Kai saw it?" I asked.

"He did... I couldn't figure out how to stop it playing either. I had to drive Kai home while it played. I couldn't take it off. It felt like eternity getting him home. I tried to explain to him about the prank thing, but he just said he was done with both of us. He flew home to China the next day and neither of us got anything from him. I had to drive straight to Reza's after that to get him to fix it. He just laughed at me. We had a really bad fight and ended up punching each other after he fixed my car. He said he'd always have the upper hand with that video. He knew he could embarrass me and my family if he ever showed it." Amir sighed.

"Woah. That's fucked up!" I nodded.