Kasper's Den Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I saw him today. He looked at you like we used to look at Kai. I knew he'd do whatever he could to fuck this up between us." Amir reached his hand to my thigh and squeezed it.

"I'd never want him. Never. I have you," I assured.

"I know, but he'd find a way to destroy us somehow. I saw the way he looked at you. You're definitely his type. We have similar tastes. I'm sorry I blew up like that, but you're best thing in my life and I couldn't let him hurt you," Amir said. I nodded and he leaned down to rub his nose against mine.

"I promise I won't do that to you," I said and our lips met for a kiss.

"I can't believe I told you that. I hadn't told anyone about that in fact the only people that know are Reza, Kai, Me and now you..." Amir sighed. He put his hand on the back of my neck and rubbed his nose over my cheek. This primal urge swept through me. I crawled up and over him to straddle his lap. He still looked sullen from the heavy revelation he'd just dropped.

"You broke a wall for me." I smiled and rewarded him with a kiss. His hands moved to hold my sides as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up a little, brought me in closer so my knees were on the bed by his ass.

"I almost broke his jaw for you," Amir joked as a smile cracked through his pensive facade.

"That was kind of hot knowing you can do that... but I don't want to be the reason you fight," I said. I rubbed my cheek against his shoulder.

"You're worth fighting for, babe. Gotta protect my boy," he whispered. I felt his bulge growing under my ass. I slid my legs down to wrap around his waist and kissed up his neck. I felt a chill go through him.

I pushed him back against the comforter and gave him his reward.

+++

We napped in Amir's room until dinnertime. Mr. Hamad had come home and he woke us to go eat. He stood over us as he loosened his tie and nudged his son. I blinked my eyes open and stretched out on Amir's chest. I looked up at Mr. Hamad but then quickly looked back down as the shame of seeing him fucking his husband this morning reawakened in my head.

Emerson was quiet when we came out. He was helping the house staff as they brought in the dinner and he didn't look up. There was a weird tension in the air that only Mr. Hamad seemed unaware of. He smiled as his family gathered for dinner. Ali came out behind us and gave his brother an icy stare. Mr. Hamad went to his husband and kissed him. As their lips touched, Mr. Hamad pulled back and looked around the room.

"What happened?" he said, instantly gauging his husband's mood. Mr. Hamad's eyes sharpened and his face turned to warrior mode.

"Amir was mean to dad," Ali said and signed.

Emerson looked up and signed, "Forget about it." I was proud of myself for understanding him.

"Why would you be disrespectful to him? You boys are his world! Make it right," Mr. Hamad growled at his son. His love was upset and he wasn't about to let it go.

"I'm sorry I got upset with you, dad..." Amir said and signed. "It's just... Reza and I aren't friends. We haven't been in a long time and the way he looks at Kasper..."

"Oh. I see," Mr. Hamad nodded in understanding. He could grasp that his son was looking out for his cub. "Nonetheless, you upset your dad."

Everyone looked at Emerson, eagerly awaiting for his reply to the desperate attempt at begging for forgiveness. He wasn't used to conflict in his family.

"I should have checked with you before inviting them. I sometimes forget that you aren't little boys anymore. I didn't know you two had a falling out. I thought you two just grew apart," Emerson signed. Mr hamad raised an eyebrow.

"You boys were good friends, and the Tahirs are important business partners. We have big projects in the works together and investments in Sudan. Perhaps a dinner together would patch things up between you boys and shore up an important relationship," Mr. Hamad said.

"Father!" Amir said. His eyes were raging, but he knew well enough to hold his tongue with his father. He wasn't ready to spill his secret and didn't have a convincing enough cover.

"So he has eyes for Kasper? You can't defend your cub? Kasper is a lovely boy and you should be proud to have him, not hiding him away from any potential interests. There will be many who try to take what is yours. It means you have something worth defending," Mr. Hamad said in a surprisingly harsh tone. I got a little insight into what Amir meant when he said his family had expectations for him to live up to.

Mr hamad was interrupted by the touch of his husband's hand on his shoulder. Emerson's eyes seemed to calm him. Emerson hated conflict, especially within his little pride of Hamads. Mr Hamad took a breath then continued, "The Tahirs will come for dinner tomorrow night as planned. We won't make changes at this late of a date. It is settled."

"Father!" Amir objected but couldn't voice it fully. I kept my mouth shut. It wasn't my place to interject in their family affairs. I stayed behind Amir's left shoulder and he gripped my hand tensely.

"It is settled. When you come to work for the family business you will have to learn to get along with others and not get your feelings hurt so easily. You must learn to not run and hide from problems. Now sit down and let's have our dinner." Mr. Hamad was firm.

We sat around the table and the staff started to serve us. Everyone was abnormally quiet until Emerson started to ask about the modeling shoot in desperate need for happy conversation.

"It was great. I got to keep the shoes too! We were at your beach house. It's so beautiful! I hope we get to go there for vacation. I loved it and the water was so clear," I glowed on in an overly happy tone in hopes of lightening the mood.

"That is wonderful," Mr. Hamad said, happy that I was helping ease the tension.

Amir didn't offer any details about the less than happy parts of the shoot. We kept conversation light at dinner and Emerson seemed to recover as the meal went on. When Amir finished eating, he laid his head on his dad's shoulder and put an arm around him. He gave his dad a look that seemed to melt him. Emerson kissed his forehead and things were back to good.

We turned in early that night. After the emotional roller coaster we both needed a good night's sleep. We got into our pajamas, well I did. Amir slept in his usual small pair of shorts. He laid down in my bed and brought me down into his chest. I laid on top of him while he slid his hands down under the covers to hold my ass.

Mr. Hamad was in their bedroom, but the door between was open. He was pacing around and talking to someone on the phone in Arabic. His deep tones along with Amir's rubbing my bottom had me quickly drifting off to sleep.

And then he showed up again, but in my dream.

We were at the beach house, alone. It was night out and the house was deafly silent. I couldn't hear the crashing of the waves against the sand outside that I'd heard earlier that day. It was dark inside, but there was a fire in the fireplace and a few candles lit around the living room.

Mr. Hamad was squatting near the fireplace, adding a piece of wood to it. The room was cold, and I walked towards him, towards the fire. As I got closer, the silhouette of his backside came into view and I noticed he was naked. I stopped, wondering if he knew I was there, seeing him in all his muscled glory. His firm, full ass was parted as he leaned close to the fire and stoked it with a metal rod.

I started to say something, but my mouth felt weird. I felt the vibrations of my speech, but couldn't hear what sounds I was making. I put my hand to my jaw and rubbed it.

He turned back to look at me with an interested smile. He stood and faced me then signed something. I wasn't entirely sure, but it looked like he was saying, "Yes my love? You will warm soon." He put his hands on my arms and rubbed them to warm me against the cold room. He didn't seem the least bit conscientious of his nude state. I looked down at his massive, soft cock as it hung over heavy, hairy balls between two rippled thighs. Even at his advanced age, he was a perfect male specimen.

I looked down at my own body and realized I was naked too. My skin looked paler though it was hard to tell in the low light of the room. My cock though. It definitely wasn't mine. It was nearly the same size, but... well a guy knows his cock and this wasn't mine. I looked back up at his face and his eyes held such interest. He'd never looked at me like that and I felt my lips curl into a goofy grin under his spotlight.

He signed something else, but my eyes wandered back down to his cock which was beginning to fill out and arc out. It didn't raise up, it was likely too heavy for that. I unconsciously licked my lips and swallowed as I took him in. I felt his fingers touch my cheek and then slide under my chin to raise my head and meet his gaze. He looked so kind, so hungry for me. I shivered and felt my cock thicken and raise up until it touched my stomach. Then I really knew it wasn't mine. My cock goes straight out when it's hard.

His lips came at me. His hands slid around my back and he pulled me into his cage of warm muscles until I felt his heartbeat against my chest. His tongue slipped in through our kiss and wrestled my own. I melted into him as his hands slid down and gripped my bare ass. He lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the couch and sat with me in his lap.

My cheeks rested over his thick cock and it slid between them. My hole twitched in anticipation of the filling he seemed set on giving me. His hands cupped my cheeks and he bounced me a few times over it. I felt so guilty. Did he know it was me? Did he think I was Emerson? Where was everyone else?

Mr. Hamad brought me back from my questions as his lips kissed down to bite and suck on my nipples. He made them hard and pointy as his cock rubbed back and forth over my hole. My body shivered in the thought that he would try to put that inside me. I bounced slowly as he rubbed me, kissed me, adored me. I felt so warm in his touch.

He kissed my heartbeat and then stared up into my eyes as he mouthed "love you Emi."

He thought I was Emerson, his husband. It felt so wrong, but every primal instinct inside me screamed for his cock. I needed it. I needed him to seed me. It wasn't fair that only one man was allowed access to it. Emerson would have to understand.

Mr. Hamad lifted me up and laid me down on my back on the couch. He pushed my knees up against my chest and I spread them as his lips disappeared below my balls. I felt his thick tongue worm its way inside me. He swirled his tongue inside my hole and then pulled it out and looked up at me in surprise.

"So tight" he mouthed and signed. I froze. He'd figured me out. Surely Emerson, who regularly took his cock, would be open and ready for him with minimal work.

"Fuck me," I mouthed and signed (Amir had taught me that sign when we were playing around).

Mr. Hamad winked and shrugged to tell me he enjoyed a challenge. He dove back inside my hole with his tongue as his finger rubbed a spot just under my balls. It sent pulses of heat through me and my cock went completely rigid and bounced against my stomach as I gasped.

I reached down for it, but Mr. Hamad shook his head as his tongue forced my canal open. He pushed my hand away. Amir never would have done that, he liked watching me stroke while he pleasured me. But Mr. Hamad didn't want that and I quickly understood why. He worked his tongue inside me without the clumsiness of inexperience. He didn't waste time in there. Each swipe of his tongue made my body shiver and jolt in ecstasy. My cock started to leak a steady stream of precum as my eyes fought to stay open.

"Uhhh" I felt myself moan uncontrollably as he expertly opened his boy's flower. My body thumped against the couch as he added a finger inside my hole. He pried it open with urgency, but his tongue kept a heavy balance on the pleasure side of the scale.

"Huhhhh," I whimpered as he shoved another finger into me. His thick fingers rubbed and massaged every hidden spot in my hole. My stomach contracted in sharp jerks as my cock drizzled a pool of precum over my belly button. I wanted desperately to jerk myself, but I knew any touch to my sensitive cock would send me right over the edge. I was under his control and I needed to let him do his job.

He slid a third finger inside me as his tongue retreated. He kissed around my thighs, nuzzled his nose into that spot just below my balls. It had me on that edge of cumming where your eyes roll back and you feel like a major sneeze is coming. He was ramming his fingers into me now, a necessary pain that would ready me for him. He twisted them around inside my hole and I fumbled around wildly like a half stuffed puppet.

"Mhummkay," I mumbled nonsense though I couldn't hear it. He leaned up and kissed me, filling my mouth with his tongue as three fingers filled my other end.

He pulled back as I writhed in ecstasy and looked down at me to mouth, "Yes?" for my consent.

I nodded and my lips tried to say something. I needed him filling my hole, giving me his seed. I needed to know I could take him, please him, sate his monstrous cock.

He reached for a bottle that mysteriously appeared on the coffee table (I swear it had been empty minutes before. Was this a dream? It had to be). He squirted lube over his massive beast and I reached down to stroke it for him. He let me. He looked down at me with pure love and happiness. He knew what I needed from him. He pointed his cock towards my hole and I laid back against the couch pillows. He leaned down to kiss me, rub my chest as he started to snake inside me.

Every inch felt like I was being stretched beyond reason, but he breathed with me, kissed me, rubbed me until I relaxed. Though he thought I was Emerson, he still took his time as if it were my first cock. He studied my eyes, my reactions as he slowly pushed inside me. He kept stopping, kissing me, whispering something against my ear. I felt the breath of his words, but couldn't hear them.

He'd look at me until I nodded and then he'd push inside me more. I'd gasp, but then he'd hit some spot that sent fireworks off inside me. My cock was thumping on its own, pulsing on the edge as if waiting for him to push that one button that would set off a nuclear missile of cum fountains from the tip.

"Hooo," I mumbled as my lips pursed. He laughed, but only in that way that said he thought I was beyond adorable. He leaned down over me and I noticed his neck and chest glistened with his sweat. I licked at it, tasted the salt of his skin, smelled the unique musk of an Arab man that filled me with desire.

He finally found as far as he would go inside me and he just held me there, kissing me and rubbing my back. He laid over me, my legs wrapped around his waist as his thick snake burrowed inside it's favorite bunker.

I thought it couldn't feel any better than this, being impaled on his cock and resting in his arms, but then he started to fuck me. He slid out gently but then drove back home with a little force. I squealed, but he was determined to own my hole. It was his. I moaned and bared my teeth on his shoulder as he started to gently ram my fortress. I gave in to him, breathed him in and tried my best to relax for his pleasure. It drove my cock over the edge and I felt myself shoot cum between us. I moaned and writhed in his arms as my body tremored with pleasure.

"Huhhhh," I whined as he pistoned in and out of me and kissed my neck. I felt his hot breath against my ear again. Why was he talking to me if he thought I was Emerson?

He started to piston-fuck me harder, pushing me up against the arm of the couch as my body clung to him. I was moshing around in his hold as my cock fired off and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Fuck me, yes!" I yelled as my body shook and fired in his arms. I realized I could hear myself and then more sounds came to me. I could hear him too. His ragged breathing, his little Arabic words, his grunts, his heavy balls slapping against my ass while he pile-drived my depths.

I could hear him.

"Fuck, Kasper, fuck baby," he said suddenly in English and I realized he was speaking my name. It snapped me out of my orgasm afterglow, but my cock was still rock hard as he snaked my drain.

I pushed on his chest and looked up at him.

"I can hear you," I said as though accusing him of something. He let his cock sink all the way into me and then held it there as he smiled curiously at me.

"I can hear you too," he said with a faked tone of accusation to mock me.

"No, I mean..." I started to say something but then his cock slid out of me and left a trail of intense sensations. "Ahhh fuck me." I cursed and let go of any thoughts of stopping this.

"You want my seed? You want me to fill you with it?" He growled and his teeth rubbed along my jaw.

"Yes sir, please. I need it," I whined. I was still hard and I knew if he fired off inside me, I'd pump out a second load.

"Yeah, baby. So sweet and innocent little Kasper. Fuck yes," Mr. Hamad growled as he sped up inside me. He filled me and sent my eyes rolling back in waves of pleasure. He kissed me again and I felt a thousand little buzzers going off in every corner of my body.

"Fuck, so close. Fuck," he hissed and pushed in deeper.

"Here it... ahhh" He said and his body shoved into me with force. He pushed his cock to the bottom of my hole and I felt it shake and pulse as hot spunk filled my depths.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and dug my nails into his skin as my cock fired off again. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me against his chest firmly as we both crashed and shot in unison. Our lips met in a mutual chorus of gasps and growls as we both found the edge of ecstasy.

"Fuck," we hissed together as our cocks fired off. Mine coated our chests while his filled me like a twinkie. We smashed together in deep thrusts of intense pleasure as our balls emptied their contents.

"Kasper, babe?" I heard Amir calling from the distance. I was too lost in Mr. Hamad's aura to really focus though.

"Kasper, sweet one?" I heard Amir again, and it sounded like it was coming from Mr. Hamad as he held me and we came down together.

"Babe," I heard and felt Amir shaking me.

"Yeah? What?" I blinked and I was back in my bedroom, my head against Amir's heartbeat.

"You're having some wild dream. You were humping between my legs and making weird little sex noises." Amir pushed me up and I felt a hot load of fresh cream in my briefs. He noticed too. He reached into my pajama pants and between my thighs to squeeze my bulge. My briefs were sopping with cum.

"Babe wow. What were you dreaming about?" he asked with a sly laugh.

"You..." I lied. I couldn't tell him I'd had a sex dream about both his fathers. He had enough jealousy and weirdness for one day.

"Even in your dreams I satisfy you," Amir smiled to himself.

"You always do," I said and meant it.

I snuggled back down in his arms with my head against his chest. I felt so guilty for dreaming about his father, but it was sort of out of my control. I'd make it up to him... somehow.

+++