Kass & Lexi: Football Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogo46
rogo46
26 Followers

Both guys grinned at that and enjoyed watching these two stunning blondes. Beautiful, built for sex, smart and sassy, talented and willing. What more could you want in a woman? They observed intently as Kass licked the folds of Lexi's dripping pussy. Apparently she had enjoyed her part in deflowering Tyree's ass. She was so worked up that after about 5 minutes, when Kass began to suck her clit, Lexi lost it and flooded Kass's mouth as a reward for a job well done.

Lexi looked at Tyree and grinned smugly when she saw his black cock was standing tall again. She told him to lie on his back and she'd do all the work. She stood over him and watched him stare at her pussy as she bent her knees and lowered it to his cock. Her hand held his cock to her entrance and lowered her hips more so he slid into her. She breathed a big sigh of satisfaction. Then she settled her feet squarely straddling his hips and bounced her butt up and down on that big weapon 20 or 30 times. Then she went to her knees and worked her hips from back to front and a little sideways action to.

After another 5 minutes, she stopped moving and leaned forward to kiss Tyree. As she did, her ass raised a little and Kass quickly got Brad into position behind her. Kass lubed Lexi's butt and held Brad's cock to it, even pulled Brad forward to be sure he understood his part in this play. Lexi pushed back and in a few seconds she had 10 inches of cock in her front passage and 8 inches of cock in her rear passage.

Nobody had to tell Kass her role in this little drama. While Brad was getting inside Lexi, Kass was donning her strap-on. Before he knew what had happened, she had lubed his ass and inserted the tip of her fake shaft into him an inch.

"Relax, baby. Just let it happen. Remember how much Tyree enjoyed it. You are tough enough." Kass cooed in Brad's ear.

He visibly relaxed and she eased forward getting more of her strap-on inside him. From in front of Brad, Lexi's voice instructed him to start moving and get this show up and running. Big Tyree was humping up into Lexi and raising her off the bed, so Brad had to extend his legs to push his hips up to bury his cock further in Lexi's ass. Fluidly, Kass moved her legs so that her strap-on drove deeper into Brad.

Lexi was so full of cock that every nerve ending in her body was tingling. She was trying to whip her hips back and forth, but the tow players were delightfully mashing her between them with their thrusts. They had begun to time their thrusts so both were going into Lexi at the same time and they bumped her as they met in the middle. Kass was busy as well and Lexi could feel her bouncing her hips against Brad's butt. Moments later the world exploded for Lexi.

"Oh, oh,oh, damn! I'm cumming! Cum with me guys! Cum with me!"

And as if on command, they did. Lexi felt their cocks jerk and their fluids hit the walls of her cunt and her ass. A second wave of orgasm over took her. Kass enjoyed what she was doing, but was receiving the least stimulation of the four. But even she managed to squeeze out a small orgasm and join in the celebration. Then, once again, they all collapsed on the bed.

Chapter 7

For the next hour or so, there was more fucking, sucking, feeling up and being felt up. There was more food and more beer.

Lexi, Kass, Tyree and Brad had come out of the private room and Lexi had gone to the defensive team room. Soon she was back in the offensive team room and was going to each girl to instruct them on the finale. She told these girls just as she had the ones in the defensive team room that each girl was to get her five guys to end the night jerking off on the girls at the same time at 2 AM. The girls could suck or fuck or stroke up until 2 PM, but she was to have all five players jerk off onto her at 2 PM and then the night's festivities would end.

5 minutes before 2 PM, Lexi signaled the girls in both rooms. A little fucking, more circle sucks and a lot of jerking went on the next four minutes and the girls flaunted their bodies to the players and encouraged them to cum. At 2 PM, the school fight song again came over the speakers. On cue, all the players shot cum onto their main girl. Cum was on breasts, arms, shoulders, faces, eyes, hair and some mouths. A few sprayed cum on the asses or pussies of their girl. Then without and guidance, the players gave a standing ovation to the women who had satisfied practically every sexual fantasy any of the guys ever had.

Then the players tiredly trudged out of their party rooms and headed to their sleeping rooms.

The next day was primarily for the team to receive individual awards they had earned during the football season. It was more of a celebration of the great season and the bowl victory over an undefeated Boise State team.

There may be a few sexual trysts during the next day, but the Football Fantasy had come to an end. As Lexi debriefed her girls, everyone said they had a great time and no one ran into a player they had trouble with for more than a minute or two. All the girls including the "drafted" Mandy and Sophie said they would like to do a part like that again. They asked if they could stay and work off all their debts and maybe earn some money while having a great time.

When asked how much the affair had cost the TCU alumni, Lexi explained that the total tab was $500,000 and before the oohs and aahs calmed down, Lexi informed each girl that they had earned $20,000 for their efforts, with the exception of Mandy and Sophie who would have $25,000 credited to their debts.

All the girls knew they would remember that party for a long time. Several would soak in hot water tonight. But they each understood that 60 TCU football players would never be the same. Each girl had at least one story of a player thanking her for teaching them more about sex or for helping their confidence with girls or just letting them experience something they probably never would have otherwise.

From the author, thank you for reading this story and enjoying the adventures or Kass and Lexi and the introduction of Mandy and Sophie. They may appear in future stories. Please give me your feedback and read other stories in the Kass series. I appreciate your patronage.

rogo46
rogo46
26 Followers