Kass Attends a Master/Slave Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers

"Get her ready." Dom instructs Ruth while nodding toward you.

She gets her face at your pussy level and states you are wet and well fucked, but it is going to get better. She inserts two fingers into your pussy and turns her palm up so she can feel the top inside wall of your pussy. It only takes her a second or two to find your G-Spot and you take in a deep breath and moan as she finds it. She steps closer and sucks one of your nipples as she pushes her palm hard against your clit and then rapidly moves her hand so that she is rubbing your G-Spot and your clit at the same time. Your hips react wildly and you shudder as you cum quickly.

"She is ready Master." states Ruth.

She moves outside your thighs and takes Dom's 14 inch cock in one hand while opening your pussy lips with the other. Once she has him lined up with your channel, she wraps her hand around his cock about 5 inches behind the head. With the hand she used to open your pussy for Dom, she now swings you forward as Dom pushes forward. He quickly sinks almost 7 inches of cock head and shaft inside you. You groan with pleasure and I watch as your cunt is spread wide by the huge head of Dom's cock.

Then Ruth moves behind you. She gives you a moment to adjust to Dom's cock before she pulls on the webbing and Dom's cock slides out of you. Then she pushes hard and your pussy slides onto Dom's spike again. You grunt louder as you slide onto his pole another 5 inches...12 inside you now. Ruth swings you back and then pushes hard again. This time your clit bangs against Dom's pubic bone as your cunt swallows all 14 1/2 inches of hard meat.

Dom grabs the webbing straps and starts swinging the seat so that you slide off and on his cock with nothing touching except his cock and your pussy. The speed of the swing is slow enough for you to feel every inch and fast enough to increase the friction. Dom changes his angle a little and I watch your eyes knowing his big cock head will be hitting your G-Spot with every inward slide.

Your eyes get wider and your face screws up with the pleasure. You want some attention to your tits and clit, but Dom doesn't care. He is focused on how great your slick pussy feels sliding on his cock. He just stands there and looks at your body sliding into and away from him. But Ruth is a woman. She knows what she would want and one of her hands squeezes your tits and pinches your nipples as the other strums you clit. The swing has your ass slapping against Dom hard with each forward swing. You moan with each thrust. Within a couple of minutes, the sliding of Dom's cock head against your G-Spot is too much. Your voice rises to a scream.

"Oh fuck. Oh my God!!. Fuck me Fuck me. I'mm Cummiinnnggg, oh fuck!!!"

Many people in the room turn and watch the blond get her rocks off on the Italian's big dick. Dom grunts and yells for Ruth to tongue his ass while he cums. As soon as he feels her tongue in his butt, he blasts his cum into your pussy. When he quits cumming, your hips are still jerking and wiggling.

Another Master brings his slave and instructs her to suck the cum out of your pussy and make sure you are satisfied. This slave is a striking black haired Asian with a gorgeous ass and nice tits of average size. Her Master does not have to speak twice. She latches her lips on your pussy and sucks for all she is worth.

She is tonguing your pussy and strumming your clit with a finger. Your hips hump up to meet her and it appears she is enjoying herself just like you are. I ask her Master if he minds and get his permission to fuck the Asian slave. You watch me kneel behind her and she keeps her head at your pussy as I steadily slide my cock all the way into her asshole with one long push. Her eyes open and she tries to come off your pussy but you hold her head in place with your squeezed together thighs. I then start pounding her ass.

Watching you fuck and watching and hearing all the others in the party have me in a high state of need. Within 5 minutes, I grab the Asian's hair and pull as I fuck into her ass. I spasm several times and slowly withdraw. I walk around to your head while you are still strapped into the swing.

"Clean my cock, Kass. I may want to use it again tonight."

You turn you head toward me and I slide my cum covered cock into your mouth. Once I release your hands, your hand comes to my cock and my balls and caress them as you suck my cock until it is clean.

I help you out of the swing and we make our way over to a friend of mine, Toby. Toby is a Master who stands 6'4" with a chiseled body that looks like a professional athlete. Maybe that is because he is a linebacker for the Tennessee Titan pro football team. He is a friendly, well spoken black man that I got to know when I settled the estate of his uncle. He came from a cultured and educated background but still had the physique and mental toughness to succeed in professional sports. He has glistening and bulging muscles that look like he just finished a workout. From the juices dripping off his 11 inch cock, I'd guess he just finished ringing some woman's chimes here.

Standing next to him is a blonde vision of pure sex. She is Toby's slave and I remember her talents well. When I first saw her, I thought she must be a very good client of some plastic surgeon. I have since learned everything she has is natural and kept looking sleek or plush by diet and exercise. Joan is her name. She is almost 5'5" tall, long blonde hair past her shoulders (currently in a perky pony tail). Her breasts are stunning 38DD's capped with pink nipples the size of small pencil erasers and standing at attention. Her waist is an unbelievable 21" comma between the jut of her breasts and the seductive curve of her hips. Her legs were shapely and I had never seen her in anything other than heels at least 4 1/2 inches high.

That is what she had on now, and nothing else. She did not require a collar; she would do anything Toby could think up. She turned away a moment and I admired the sleek legs that rose from her heels up to that trim, tight ass. She must spend hours on a stair master or something similar. Just as her legs met her ass, the fullest, pinkest pussy imaginable peeked out as if checking to see if it wanted to come out and play. Then she turned back toward me and I admire her smooth trim belly and the small landing strip of pale blonde pubic hair that she kept when she shaved all the hair around her pussy and asshole. I once asked a Master why she shaved...was it cooler, easier to clean up, or what? She grinned and told me, "You never see grass on a race track do you?"

Joan walks over to me and kisses me, letting her tongue play on my lips briefly. Her hand was squeezing my cock as she did and though I had just cum, her sensuality caused a little stiffening.

I shake Toby's hand and he turns to you and caresses your breasts with one hand and slides a long black finger straight into your pussy as he looks you in the eye. "Hey, sweet thing. Would you like a big black cock in your ass?"

You look over at me and I nod. With no further comment, you sink to your knees and hold the hard black cock in front of your face, gently rubbing both thumbs over the large head and ridge. You look up into Toby's grinning face and then open your mouth wide and lean forward to take the head of this ebony cock into your warm wet cavern. Toby turns his head to Joan and instructs her to get some lube and get your ass ready.

He helps you rise to your feet, but you immediately bend from your waist to again suck that big cock. She kneels behind you and puts lube in her hand and pour a little between your cheeks. You jerk slightly as the cool lube hits your tender asshole but you never miss a stroke on Toby's cock with either your mouth or your small hand wrapped partially around his shaft. I can tell from the motion of Joan's hands that she is rubbing the lube into your asshole and probably flicking your clit as well.

Then she stands and states, "She is ready, Master."

Toby pulls his cock from your mouth and moves behind you. He grasps your hips as Joan kneels, takes his cock in her delicate hand and lines it up with your ass. Suddenly Toby thrusts forward. I am glad you were well lubed as I watch your facial expression (one of stunned shock) as Toby quickly lodges almost 9 inches of black cock up your ass.

I hear you groan, "Uuunnhhhh!!!"

Then Toby pulls back on your hips and thrusts again sinking his entire cock in your ass in two strokes. He starts ramming your ass rapidly. He is bumping against your hips so hard that you almost lose your balance a couple of times. Then without warning, Toby puts his hands under your butt and thighs and picks you up off the ground with only the strength of his arms. You try to reach back with your arms to grab something to steady yourself. There is nothing to grab but the steel muscles of his forearms which glisten with sweat. He raises and lowers your body so that your ass slides up and down his cock. I watch the tight flesh of your asshole stretch around that black pole and can tell from your face that he is touching spots seldom touched in your ass (or maybe you have just succumbed to the sex all around you).

Joan steps forward and reaches out toward you. Her hand touches your pussy and I watch her slide three fingers inside you and she knows exactly where to look for the G-Spot also. In a minute you are groaning louder and louder as Toby's cock strokes into your ass ands his beautiful slave rubs your G-Spot (not so gently) while her other hand pinches your nipples that are already as hard as diamonds. You try to hump her hand and his cock at the same time, but his viselike grip on your thighs will not allow you to move much. Finally you just hold still and let them fuck away at you. Joan lowers her head to lick your clit while she still rubs your G-Spot. Toby continues to pound his massive cock into and out of you sexy ass. Then you stiffen and bite you lip to stifle the groans as you cum.

Joan steps away from you and comes to sit on my lap. I watch as Toby waves a tall strapping sandy haired player over. He tells the player to fuck your pussy and holds you still while the new player slides his dick all the way into you. Apparently you are loose and wet enough that no real resistance is met by his penis. It is interesting to watch Toby and the new player and your face and body as Toby's incredibly strong arms continue to raise and lower you onto and off of his cock and now the new player's penis as well.

Your face is screwed up in a mixture of pleasure and pain, but I doubt you feel any pain. Your tits bounce with each raising and dropping of your torso onto Toby's spear. The sandy haired player is getting more animated and is ramming his dick into your pussy fast and furiously. I know he won't last much longer. You are mashed between Toby and the new player as he slams his dick into you. All 14 1/2 inches of Toby's hard cock disappear into your ass with each stroke. You are moaning and groaning almost incoherently as you are pounded back and front.

Suddenly the new player stiffens and cums inside you, he falls away a moment later and Joan quickly replaces his cock with her mouth to suck the cum out of your pussy. Toby holds you still while she sucks your pussy. Your hips are squirming and humping and I suspect you have been cumming for almost 5 minutes. As Joan steps away from you, Toby lowers your feet to the floor and helps you stand weakly on trembling legs. He and Joan lead you to a nearby Sybian machine.

Joan puts cushions on each side of the Sybian and assists you in standing over it. Then she pushes you downward gently and holds the dildo standing up from the Sybian so that it slides into your pussy as you straddle the machine. Joan slowly turns up the vibration and you feel it surging in your cunt. Joan leans forward and kisses you and I notice she still has a little cum on her lips and expect you can taste it. Whether it is the cum, her tender kisses or just the euphoria of all this raw sex, you enthusiastically enter into a passionate, tongue swapping sucking wet kiss with Joan.

"Lean her forward. Slave." commands Toby. Joan pulls your upper body forward so that the dildo is still inside you but now pressing hard against the walls of your pussy. She leans over you, separates your ass cheeks with her hands as Toby applies more lube to your ass. Seconds later he is sliding all 14 1/2 inches of cock into your abused asshole. As he does this and you moan, Joan turns up the vibrating power and the revolutions of the dildo. You immediately stiffen and you face looks like you are already close to cumming.

Toby takes no notice of your reactions. He is intent on driving his big cock deep into your ass. I know he can feel the vibrations through the walls of your pussy. Within a couple of minutes you are wiggling like mad atop the Sybian. Toby is relentlessly driving his cock into your ass and Joan is kissing your neck and caressing your breasts and tweaking your nipples.

It comes out of your lower diaphragm, this guttural animal groan, "Uunnhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, uuunnhhh, gotta cum, gotta cuuuummm!!! FUCK ME!!!"

Toby is feeling the vibrations and the sensuous friction of you tight ass. Your yelling and all the sensations send him over the edge and he blasts the walls of your ass with his cum in 6 or 7 powerful spurts. It looks like your eyes roll back in your head as he cums and I guess you are having another mini orgasm as Toby cums in you. when he pulls his cock from your ass there is a plop noise as the suction created lets go, you slump forward as Joan turns down the vibration and rotation on the Sybian. I then help you stand and we walk over to a round bed with black satin sheets.

You lay down on your back and I stroke your cheeks which are now flushed and almost red. Your blonde features and golden skin look good against the black sheets. You almost dose as I take each wrist and each ankle and fasten restraints to the metal loops at your wrist & ankles.

"Kass, I think we'll let your ass rest this round, but your pussy and mouth are fair game."

With that I waive to several male players and a couple of female players and they come to stand around the bed. You look from face to face and then let you eyes rove down to the guy's cocks. Most are hard or semi hard and none is less than 8 inches. One looks to be a foot long. Some are slender, some are fat, and all are serviceable. One player kneels between your legs and rubs the head of his cock on your pussy lips before thrusting most of it inside. You take it with a smile, not even a grunt. One of the players whose cock has gone soft crawls up and straddles your chest and feeds his soft cock to your mouth. You look determined to raise that dead soldier with the licking and sucking you can do without the use of your hands. The player fucking you has no style, but lots of energy. He is heading straight for the cum by pounding you with each thrust of his hips. I see your tits bounce as he jars your small frame with each slap of his groin into yours.

As I stand there watching you get used, two of the player girls decide to work on me. One takes my cock in hand then in mouth and the other kneels behind me and parts my ass cheeks. Salad tossing time again! Twice in one day, a new world record for me.

The player fucking you is almost a blur as he gets ready to nut in your pussy. He stiffens and grunts as he blasts his cum into your warm dark tunnel. He disengages and walks away, but the guy you were sucking is stiff now and he takes the last players place between your legs. One big thrust and he is buried in your cunt. Another player crawls over your head and lowers his cock to your lips. You suck him in and lick everything you can on his cock & balls. The player between your legs has a little different motion and does some rotation as well as straight deep thrusts. That seems to feel better to you as you hump your hips back up at him.

All the while I am enjoying the sucking and licking on my penis and the pointed tongue trying to get in my ass. The girl sucking me stands and jumps into my arms, then impales herself on my dick. The girl at my ass comes to the front and tongues my cock as it slides in and out of player girl #1's pussy. I am sure her clit is getting a few licks as well and once see the player girl # 2 lick player girl # 1's ass. An audible gasp escapes player girl # 1's lips.

As I look over to you, I see that the player between your thighs is fervently thrusting for all he is worth. He is pressing his hands against your rib cage as his hands hold your bouncing tits. Your legs look like they want to wrap around him and are straining against the ankle restraints. Then he groans loudly as he cums inside you. He slumps forward in exhaustion and bumps the player at your mouth. That player curses and falls away from your mouth and I see he was in the process of cumming too. There is cum in your mouth and on your lips and he shoots another couple of spurts onto your face.

The girl player who was licking me as well as the girl on my dick rushes to you and licks the cum off your face and passionately kisses you to seek that cum too. You kiss her back and I expect you are letting her have the cum she wants. I set the girl on my cock down and send her to get between your legs and clean up the last cum shots you took. She sucks on your clit vigorously and your hips jerk then you stiffen your whole body and moan into the other girl player's mouth as you cum again yourself.

As these two girl players are working on you, two of the men players get behind them and ram their swollen cocks into the splayed pussies of each girl. As the women continue to lick you, the men are fucking away in abandon. While the girl that has been kissing and licking your face moves to focus on your breasts, you survey the scene of fucking going on around you can hear the juicy noises and the smacking flesh as cocks slam into pussies near you.

As you are looking around another male player kneels at your face and offers his half hard cock to you. It is a strain since your ankles and your hands are still restrained and you can only try to grab his cock with your lips. You finally do get the head in your mouth and he pushes his cock further in until you almost gag. He begins to fuck your mouth in earnest.

After about 7 or 8 minutes of the fucking and sucking going on with you or near you, one of the males yells, "Now, lets drench her!"

He pulls his cock out o f your mouth, the other two male players withdraw from the pussies they were fucking and hop up on the bed over you. As if on cue, they all jerk off over you until one by one they spew cum on your face and on your tits. Your face is covered in cum and your hair has several gobs of cum in it. The two female players once again lay on the bed with you and lick cum off you. It takes a concerted effort and you are too stunned or too exhausted to do more than lay there and allow them to use their tongues and mouths to clean you of all the cum deposited by the three players. While they work on you I come over and caress the inside of you thighs. The muscles are taunt and smooth. I gently rub your pussy and you look up at me and smile. You make no effort to hump my hand as I run a finger inside your cunt. You are just too worn out to wiggle your cute ass.

After you rest a few minutes we head over to the big x shaped racks with tethers. A barrel chested squat man of German descent and a really thick muscular neck is standing there with a tall slender black female slave. She is slender until she turns around and we see her butt.... baby's got back.... her ass is incredible, big round and muscular but with the right amount of fat to make it wiggle when she walks and jiggle obscenely when she is dancing of fucking.

rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers