Kass Attends a Master/Slave Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers

"Hello Jon and Tanisha, how are ya'll?"

Both smile big at me and leer at you. You look at Jon and your eyes drop to his groin. His body is square almost, but very muscular. His cock is like his body, short and squat. It is already erect. The head is almost pointed and the cock shaft is about 5 inches around near the head and wider toward the base...almost 10 inches around there. If the head wasn't pointed and the shaft wasn't tapered from head to base, he'd never get it in a woman. But he is an effective lover. I have seen him in action.

He gives new meaning to the old saying that men with small dicks use, "I may not be able to drill for oil, but I can sure pan out the sides."

Jon & I lead you over to the rack. we fasten your wrists and ankles to the restraints so that you are spread eagled on the rack and immobilized like on the bed, except here, there is support webbing across your back and your ass is open and available. You are also about to learn how versatile these racks are. They can move from perpendicular to the floor to parallel to the floor, they can also slide up and down or if parallel, back and forth.

Jon turns the rack so you are horizontal with the floor, face up, butt down. Then he locks it in place. Tanisha climbs on the rack above you. She is very athletic and has no problem holding the cross bars so she can lower her face to your pussy and lower her pussy to your face, the bright pink of the inside of her pussy showing starkly against the black pigmentation of her skin. Her pussy is trimmed, not shaved, but the curly hair around her cunt does nothing to hide it or get in the way of your tongue which is already sticking out to contact her wet folds.

She settles her pussy on your face like a snow bird on its nest and starts humping your tongue almost immediately. Her juices are smearing all over your face as she slides her pussy back ad forth. At one point, it appears that you nose actually enters her pussy and there is a glistening of your nose when it re-appears.

"Nish!" calls Jon sternly, "Remember you are supposed to be getting her ready for me, not getting your jollies!"

But there is a grin on his face as he says this and steps up between your legs with his dick in his hand. Tanisha used one hand to support herself and the other to spread your pussy lips for Jon as she licks the upper part of your pussy, especially your clit. Jon rubs the head of his cock up and down your slit and then pushes in about half way. You moan a little but I am not sure whether Tanisha's rapidly flicking tongue or Jon's wide cock caused it.

Jon pushes further and I can tell from the widening of your eyes and the moan muffled by Tanisha's pussy that Jon is now feeding your cunt the widest part of his cock at its base. Jon moves closer and bumps against your flesh with short quick thrusts. Then he starts a circular grinding of his cock inside you that pushes Tanisha's mouth away. You don't seem to mind as you hump your hips at his grinding hips. Jon has a unique motion that combines short strokes with a circular grinding. From seeing him before and talking to the women after, I have a good idea that the curved & pointy head of his cock is rubbing your G-Spot while the width of his cock is pulling your clit downward onto his thrusting shaft as he grinds his pubic hair against you clit and vulva as well.

Just as I have witnessed before, these combinations of sensations have the desired effect of heightening your senses. Within a couple of minutes, you are humpimg your hips hard and moaning into Tanisha's pussy as you stiffen and cum for the umpteenth time this night.

As soon as you cum, Jon withdraws his cock and moves around to where his slave's ass is sticking out above your head. He does not disturb your munching on her pussy. Instead he spreads her ass cheeks with one hand and aims his pointed cock at her asshole. He pushes forward and his slave accepts his cock into her butt. I was amazed the first time I saw him fuck her ass thinking nobody's asshole can stretch to 10 inches. What I learned is that because her butt was so big and muscular, he never gets it all the way into her ass. She just clamps down on his cock with her muscles and he gets all but the last 2 inches inside her. It still feels great to him with her ass tightening on his dick and bouncing his groin off her well padded ass. Now he is humping away into her as you eat her pussy. She is enjoying all the sensations. I cannot really see if you are licking just her pussy or trying to get to his cock as well.

My attention is diverted as I catch movement to my left. I turn to see what is happening. Here comes a girl player pushing a fucking machine, This is one that pistons in and out it had a synthetic cock on the end that I am told feels just like skin. I watch the girl player wheel it between your legs and cover the 12 inch dildo with lube. She lines it up without your ever knowing she is there. Then she rocks the machine forward until the dildo head penetrates you. You pull your mouth off Tanisha's pussy to say something when the girl runs around to your head and whispers to you. I see you nod your head and she returns between your legs and starts the machine to stroking the dildo in and out of your wet gaping well fucked pussy.

The stroking length is the full 12 inches of the dildo. She moves it so that about 10 inches enters you with each stroke. In a moment she slowly increases the stroking speed. Tanisha watches the stroking a moment before she again attacks your clit. Her feverish ravaging of your pussy matches the ferocious fucking her ass is receiving from Master Jon. The player girl tries to match the fucking machine's speed with what is going on with the people on you. The piston like efficiency of the machine has that artificial cock sliding in and out of you faster than a man could sustain more than a minute. What seems to be missing is the bouncing of hips against your thighs and hips. But the speed of the artificial cock seems to delight you along with the machine's stamina.

Tanisha's tongue dances over your clit again and again. Your mouth seems to really be into the task of satisfying her cunt as Jon fucks her ass. The dance goes on another two minutes when Jon roars that he is cumming. Tanisha pushes her ass back at him as he cums in her and grinds her clit against your teeth as she cums too. Seconds later you join then in cumming too. I can tell because your moans into Tanisha's cunt are louder, your body stiffens and your pelvic muscles clamp down on the machine's dildo so hard it almost causes the machine to stop thrusting. The girl player quickly stops the machine to keep it from damaging the machine or hurting you. Everyone disengages from you and you are left there on the rack spread and completely exposed.

I allow you to rest there a couple of minutes then move the rack upright so you can look around at the scenes being played out. To your right closest to you, you see one of the big round beds with black satin sheets. There are 4 men players and 2 women players on that bed. One girl player has a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. The guys are sawing away at her pleasure holes.

The other threesome is taking a different approach. The girl player is on top of the man lying on his back. She is facing up also and has his cock in her ass while the other male player is slamming away at her pussy. She seems to be trying to swallow that guy's tongue as she humps back and forth onto one cock and off the other, then reverse and do it all over again.

You look past the bed and see a woman slave on a sex swing. She is turned face down in the swing and looks uncomfortable as her master swings her back and forth onto one of the sex machines like you just experienced. He has the machine too close to her and I can see her wince as the dildo rams unto her cervix each time she swings onto the fake cock.

Over to your left you see another female slave pulling a train, men lined up to be next at her ass or pussy as she sucks the cock of whatever man steps in front of her. I have noticed that she has been doing this for the last 45 minutes so she has probably had 6 or 8 cocks in her ass or pussy during that time and just as many cocks in her mouth.

Beyond her you see a male slave on his knees eating the pussy of a woman on a chair in front of him. While he does this a girl player is behind him fucking his ass with her strap on. You stare at that for a moment. I know some women have fantasies that they are with a man who will let the woman or another man in a threesome fuck their ass. I am sure there are such men, but I choose not to associate with them. While I am very liberal in my sexual thinking, gay males are not my favorite and I tend to steer clear of them.

I take your hand and move you naked and dripping pussy juices to another round bed. We climb up on the bed and I whisper for you to suck my cock and get it hard. You begin your task with gusto, possibly trying to repay me for the dozens of orgasms you have experienced over the last 4 1/2 hours. You feel some bodies join us on the bed and you look up to see Toby and Joan again, you smile that you will have more time with them. I had arranged with Toby for he and Joan to be our last. You also notice one of the male players and a girl player are standing at the side of the bed. But they make no move to join us yet. Joan kisses and hugs you. I see your tongues play together a little. Toby gives me a high five and comments that we should end this party with one last great fuck. I could not agree more, especially now that you have my cock standing at attention again.

Toby instructs Joan to check you out. You are still on your hands and knees as you were when you were sucking me. Joan parts your ass cheeks and slides her fingers into your pussy and then your ass. You are still slick and Joan confirms to Toby that you need no preparation. He gets behind you on his knees and slides his entire 14 1/2 inches completely into your pussy. You give a small gasp at the sudden invasion. Joan plays with one of your tits, I play with the other while Joan's other hand plays with my cock and balls.

Soon, Toby is bouncing off your butt and jarring your upper torso and tits as he pounds his cock into you. I have Joan lie perpendicular to your head and get between her legs. "Kass, help me get in Joan's pussy." You grin and spread her pussy lips as I put the head of my cock to her entrance. As I push forward, you make sure your fingers circle my cock and make a tight tunnel with your thumb and forefinger that slides up my dick as it slides into Joan's pussy.

It is a nice feeling passing through the tight circle you made for me into the tight, hot and wet circle Joan is providing for me. I sink in until my pubic bone bumps Joan's pubic bone. I grind my hips around with my cock all the way inside her. Toby continues to make your tits bounce with each stroke. As he fucks you hard, you focus your eyes where my cock is going in and out of Joan's core.

We all continue to fuck for 5 minutes or more, Then Toby has the male player lay down on the bed face up and tells you to climb onto his cock facing the player. Once you are in position and have made several strokes on the male player's cock, Toby comes in behind you and again slides his cock into you...but this time into your ass. I wave the girl player onto the bed and have her take a similar position as her male counterpart. I get the girl player to straddle Joan's head and tell Joan to eat the girl player's cunt as I fuck Joan. I explain to the girl player that her job is to use her mouth to drive us into a frenzy.

Toby and the male player set a great counter motion to each others' stroking in and out so you constantly have someone entering either your pussy or your ass. While I observe this motion, I feel the girl player's tongue lick Joan's cunt and my cock and balls as I hold Joan's perfect hips and slam into her fantastic fanny. Your moans change to groans as the guys increase their speed of stroking into you. Soon those groans change to unnhhhs and aauugghhs as the pleasure builds.

I stop my stroking long enough to switch from Joan's pussy to her ass and she is delighted with the change. She is moaning and groaning like you and pushing her ass back at be while she grinds against the girl player's mouth on the down stroke. I reach toward you and pinch your nipple gently as you near your orgasm. You hold my hand to your breast and we stay in touch as the pounding, grinding, groaning and fucking become almost a blur. You scream out that you are cumming just as Toby and the male player explode their cum in your ass and your pussy. All this must set Joan off as I feel her ass muscles grasp my cock and increase the friction so much that I cum along with her. I hear the girl player moan into Joan's pussy and my balls as she cums too. That is a hum job I had not felt in a good while.

The guys all fall away from the women and lay exhauster from the wild fuck. You and Joan get in a 69 and she sucks cum from your pussy and ass as you lick cum seeping from her ass. The girl player wants in on the tender caresses and I watch as both you and Joan also let her in on the cum by kissing her with cum in your mouth and passing it to her.

After a brief rest we get up and prepare to leave. We say our goodbyes and I hold your coat after I finish dressing. You'll have to go to the limo naked. As we stroll to the limo a lot of eyes watch your sexy walk with hips swaying more than they did when you came in. The limo driver watches your body intently as you approach the car. He opens the back door for you. You put one leg up into the limo floor and stop there with your legs completely spread in front of the driver.

"Want a quick feel, Mr. Driver Man?" you ask.

He looks toward me and I nod. He immediately grabs one breast and slides a finger of his other hand into your pussy lips. You simply stand there and let him feel your wetness. During the 45 minute ride back to the Nashville hotel, you lay your head on my chest and quickly go to sleep. Are you simply exhausted and had to have sleep? Are you contented and dreaming of what had just happened to your body? Are you already planning a next opportunity? I hope to ask you later...

More adventures with Kass coming soon.

rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers