Kass's Gangbang Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogo46
rogo46
28 Followers

Ronnie is in a frenzy slamming into you. You don't seem to mind and slam back at him just as hard.

Suddenly you stiffen and wail, "I cummminnng."

Right after you, Ronnie groans & stiffens as he cums too. He falls forward onto you and rests his weight on you. Because he is thin, I am not concerned for you. Also, I know the rest of the guys will be anxious to move him off of you quickly. Sure enough, Jon tells Ronnie to move his ass. Jon wants that position.

Ricky rotated to your head. Thomas claims both your breasts since I stay in my chair. Jimmy is not quite ready to resume the activities. I see Jon has a helmet on his soldier as he climbs between your legs. He slides right into you and sets a quick pace which you easily match.

Your bodies are soon slapping together aggressively. I look up and see Ricky holding your head and forcing his dick deeper into your mouth. You don't seem to be struggling to breathe so I don't have to do anything yet. Jon was so worked up that he did not last long. Within 3 minutes he is shouting that he is cumming. I look at you and though you are fucking your hips back at him hard, you don't seem to be near an orgasm.

Jon pulls out and gets off the bed. Without my saying anything, Ricky, the dark haired, dark skinned good dancer puts on a condom & moves onto position. Red haired Thomas comes to you head & immediately lays his dick on your mouth. I don't like that jerk, but since you open you mouth and swallow the head of his cock, I remain silent. But Ricky has started moving and he is not just slamming his dick home. He rubs your clit, kisses your breasts and rocks his hips from side to side as he pushes in and pulls back. His caressing and fucking motion is beginning to affect you. I see you put you arms around Ricky, pull your mouth off Thomas's cock & start humping at Ricky. You set the pace, but he easily keeps up & even increases the pace. I glance at Thomas & he is pissed that you quit sucking him. He is fuming, but so far has not done anything stupid.

Ricky pulls out of you and repositions you into a doggy position. He quickly gets up to your ass & drives his dick into your sloppy slick pussy. He is slamming his dick home and you are pushing your butt back at him to meet each thrust. He keeps this up for several minutes, then reaches around to squeeze your tits. The nipples grow even harder. He moves his right hand down to strum your clit. You start moaning and follow the humping hard.

"Oh! OHH, OHHHH, Damn, I'm cummminnggggg!!!"

As you scream this out, Ricky pulls you ass tight against him and stirs your insides with his dick as he grinds against you hard. From the look on his face, I realize he came with you. You fall face down on the bed worn out for the moment and Ricky eases his body down on top of you. You are both sweating profusely. I toss you a towel I had near my chair for just this purpose.

Thomas can stand it no longer. He tells Ricky, "Move asshole, it is MY turn."

He hops on the bed and moves behind you, holding his cock. I remind him to put on a condom.

He sneers at me and replies, "Fuck you & your rules!"

Before I can get out of the chair, be drives that big cock into you all the way. You have a shocked look on your face & I can't tell if you like the size of his cock or you were surprised at the sudden ramming he gave you. As Thomas starts to pull back to ram you again, I grab his right shoulder and find the pressure points I was taught to disable a man. I find the spot and squeeze hard before Thomas has a chance to move.

Thomas is surprised by the excruciating pain and loss of control of many big muscles. He drops to his butt on the bed which makes him pull out of you. At the same time, it allows me to grab his left shoulder, find the same pressure point on the left shoulder and apply intense pressure there too. He is stunned and can not move.

I pull him off the bed by his shoulders and dump him on the floor. He struggles to his feet attempting to get strength back in his arms. He makes a bad mistake; he takes a swing at me.

I easily duck since he does not have good muscle control back yet and he completely telegraphed what he was going to do. As I am ducking under the swing, I pivot so that I come up from just under his chest. I have made a weapon of my right hand by having the knuckles just above my fist be straight and extended with my thumb tucked. I make a short, sharp punch directly into Thomas's wind pipe and vocal chords. The air rushes out of him and he drops to his knees trying to get his breath.

I gather Thomas's clothes and get Jimmy to assist me in shoving Thomas out into the hall naked. We toss his clothes after him as he leans against the hallway wall trying to catch his breath and regain control of the big muscles in his body. I note his big dick has lost all of its bravado.

"Thomas, you fucked up a good thing. Learn a lesson & quit being such an asshole. I have been careful so far NOT to really hurt you. Don't bother us again so I don't have to break a bone or worse in you." I warn him, and then push the door closed.

Your hand is covering your mouth. The other 4 guys are commenting...Man where did you learn that...Remind me not to make you mad.....etc. Jimmy says, "You are a Vet aren't you?" I nod & Jimmy tells the rest of the guys, they teach all of us going into combat those moves, but I don't know if I could have used them as well as this guy. I am thinking...if it saved your life before, you never forget something valuable like these moves.

"Look, fells, I am sorry about the jerk and having to toss him out. Let's take a short break for Kassy. Then, I believe I am next."

They all grin, you smile and pad into the bath.

Five minutes later, you come out and get on the bed. I join you and begin to kiss your lips and caress your breasts. I also move my hand between your thighs and strum your clit. I can feel your juices begin to slicken your pussy walls.

I whisper in your ear, "With all the excitement, I seem to have lost my boner. Please suck me back hard, and then you get on top."

You smile and take my cock in your hand and move your mouth closer to it. After a few little licks, you suck the head of my cock into your velvet mouth. The wet warmth is incredible and your twirling tongue soon have me hard as steel.

You push me back on the bed so I am laying flat, then make a big show of throwing your sleek thigh over my hips and holding my cock straight up as you lower your pussy to my cock. You tease your pussy lips with my cock.

"I don't have on a condom, Kassy." I murmur.

"I think you are safe, ROGO, and I want your dick now!" you reply and drop your weight on me so that my cock completely disappears in your pussy.

You have had 5 guys in you tonight alone and you are still tight. I love the way you raise and lower your hips and then slide them back & forth. Then you lean forward and start a fucking motion where you bend at the waist and you hips just fuck up and down on my dick. It looks like the booty move you see in some RAP videos. It feels fantastic.

I begin to fuck my hips back up into you, but you lay your hands on my chest and whisper, "Let me do the work. I want you to last through the whole night."

Then you straighten up and somehow spin around on my cock so that you are in a reverse cowgirl position. The guys murmur appreciatively. You again raise & lower your hips rapidly and then slide them back & forth. Then you lean forward and start that same booty shaking hip thrust that just fucks up & down my cock. I can clearly see your pussy lips sliding up and down my dick. It is erotic as hell and feels wonderful.

Since I don't want to cum yet, I push your ass to get you off my cock. You look over your shoulder questioningly.

"Get in a doggy position." I explain.

You quickly get on all fours and spread you legs so that you pussy open up invitingly. I move forward and slide into heaven on earth. I fuck you hard and strum your clit at the same time. You cum again. You are so wet that your legs are wet, my whole crotch is wet; there is even pussy juice between your butt cheeks.

I take both thumbs and run them along your pussy, across my dick and right to your asshole. I make sure we get you lubed up some, then push my index finger slowly into you anus. You push back & moan. In a second, my finger is in your butt up to the first knuckle. I lean into you and tell you my cock is next, you just nod.

Your eyes look glassy. I pull my cock from your pussy and get as much of your juices with my hands as possible. I apply some of the juice to my cock and more to your asshole. Then I lean forward holding my cock against your asshole.

"Kassy, relax your asshole and push back onto my dick." I instruct.

You nod and begin pushing back. Wow, I thought your pussy was tight. Finally the head of my cock pops into your ass. I hold you still a moment to let you adjust to the size. Then holding your shoulders, I begin pulling you toward me. You understand. You relax your ass more and push your hips back at me. A couple more inches slide in. You groan and shiver like a mini orgasm has hit you.

After a few seconds, I push my hips forward and you take two more inches. We wait a few more seconds and you tell me to let you have it all, so I press forward and slide the last two inches into your ass. My girth as about six inches also and your asshole is stretched around my cock.

Slowly we start moving, sliding my dick in and out of your ass. We pick up the pace until we are moving faster and faster with a purpose. I reach around and strum your clit and pinch a nipple. You are moaning and you hips are bucking. You ass clamps down on my cock so hard that I can't move.

I hear something coming from your clenched lips and believe you are telling my you are cumming again. But I already know that, I can feel it. The vice clamp of your ass releases a little and I pick back up my fucking motion, pistoning in and out of your gorgeous ass.

My dick is tingling, my balls are tightening. I know I'll cum in a moment. I look down at my cock sliding in & out of your ass and I think, this beautiful ass is how I first noticed Kassy on Fling. This is a fantasy come true. Then I almost black out with the thousands of electrical jolts as I cum inside your ass. I hope you can feel the jets of cum splattering your ass.

Then you moan and wiggle your hips in a shiver and I know you could feel me and it triggered a mini orgasm in you.

The other guys had been silent while we fucked. They had not even come near to touch you, just sat there and watched us. Now, as I fall to my side and you fall with me, they stand and clap. I am not sure whether it is because they thought we were so good together, or they were finally realizing that now they could each fuck you ass too. I suspect it is the latter.

I roll off the bed and tell them, "Okay boys, she is there for you. Don't make her have to ask."

The other four climb on the bed at the same time. Ricky is at your head and feeds his cock into your mouth. Jimmy is behind you and gets you in a doggy position, puts his condom on, then slides his dick into your drenched pussy. It takes only a few thrusts until he switches to you ass. Since I have already loosened you up and you ass is full of my cum, he slide in to his balls in one thrust.

Ronnie & Jon each grab a breast and start licking a nipple. You are fucking your hips back at Jimmy and sucking on Ricky for all you are worth. It doesn't take long for you to start moaning or for Jimmy to start cumming. Ricky is satisfied where he is and comments on how good you are at sucking dicks. Ronnie moves behind you, gloves up and goes directly to your ass. He happily humps away and you just as happily hump back.

Then suddenly you stiffen and start cumming. I notice that Jon has slipped his hand between your legs and has been thrusting two fingers in your pussy while rubbing your clit with his thumb.

You must be clenching the muscles in your ass on Ronnie's cock. In short order he bellows out that he is cumming as he stiffens and shoves his dick deep into your ass.

He falls to the side and Jon quickly gets in place. He is so excited that I have to remind him that he needs to put on a condom. As he fumbles with getting it on, I come to your head and offer my hardening cock to you. You grin and pull me into your mouth.

About that time Jon slams his cock into your ass and you groan around my cock. Ron sets a furious pace that concerns me he may hurt you, but the look on your face does not look like pain. Your eyes are glassy again.

Ron was quick to cum in your pussy, but he lasts only a little longer in your ass. The tightness and newness to him overcomes the fact that he took the edge off when he fucked your pussy. He grabs your hips and pulls you forcefully into him as he grinds his cock into your ass and cums with a loud groan. He falls away & rolls off the bed, leaving only you & me.

"How are you doing, Kassy?" I ask.

"Okay, a little tired, but loving it." you tell me.

"Feel like another round, baby?" I question you.

You smile & nod. "You bet, ROGO!!" is your response.

I start kissing your lips passionately. Our tongues are fencing. My mouth trails around the side of your face to your ear and I stick a wet tongue in you ear. You squirm. I trail my mouth to your neck and find a spot near your shoulder that makes you squirm & moan whenever I touch it...so I concentrate on that a couple of minutes to get your motor running even more.

Then I roll you over onto your back, spread your legs wide and sink my cock into that juicy pussy of yours. You immediately fuck your hips up to meet me.

We screw maybe five minutes before I pull out and tell Jimmy to get on his back & put you over his cock. You understand and slide down his cock until you have it all inside you. The two of you go at it for another 5 minutes before I put my hand on your shoulder and ask you to be still. You look at me like I am crazy.

"Kass, I am going to fuck you ass while he's in your pussy."

You look stunned, then grin from ear to ear and nod. You keep your hips still as I bring my dick to you ass, then push steadily forward until I am balls deep in your ass.

"Jimmy, you start moving in and out. I'll set up a counter rhythm."

Jimmy nods and slowly moves his hips. Then I start a motion that is exactly opposite but compliments his. We both hear you take in a big breath and slowly let it out. We get the rhythm synchronized well and speed up our plunges. You take another big breath and shudder. I think maybe a small orgasm.

As we pick up speed, you cannot move your hips, you are simply sandwiched between us and take whatever we dish out, but you certainly don't seem to mind. Your moaning has increased. You are kissing all over Jimmy's face and chest. Your hands move over his body and reach down to feel his cock sawing in and out of you. You also reach around and feel me and feel my cock going in & out of your ass. You shudder again and your moans get louder as we get faster thrusting in and out.

"OH. OHHH.OOHHHH. I am CUMMINNNNGGGG!!!!" we hear.

As you cum, I feel your ass muscles clench and I expect Jimmy feels your pussy muscles do the same. We both cum. Then all roll over to our side and lay sweating and exhausted.

We give you a minute or two to rest before we move off the bed and wave the other 3 guys on; they do not have to be told twice. Ricky heads for your pussy, Ronnie for your ass. I suggest that Ronnie lay on his back while you turn your back towards him and slide his cock into your ass.

You do as suggested and get all that slender long cock inside you. Then I tell Randy to get into your pussy. He's there before the words are completely out of my mouth.

Now I suggest that Ron straddle your torso with his cock near your mouth. He does so and you are able to handle all three guys at once. A little difficult, but your moans tell me you don't mind.

The guys are pounding away in all three of your orifices. You continue to moan though it is muffled with Ron's cock down your throat. The pounding continues and I would have expected it to last longer since all three had already cum twice, but maybe the excitement of watching the sexy gang bang and your looks and sexual skills take their toll.

You are building to another orgasm and so are all three guys. The humping is at a frenzy pace. At almost the same time, all three groan & grimace in that face guys make when they cum. I look at your face and see a similar expression. You are cumming again & at the same time as the guys, you just can't announce it because of Ron's gloved cock in your mouth. Shortly you all four collapse in a heap.

I let you all rest a few minutes as I tell the guys the gang bang is over; thank them for coming and cumming and suggest they get dressed so they can leave in a better fashion than Thomas did. They all laugh...and to the man, each comes over to you and hugs and kisses you and thanks you for a memorable evening. Within five minutes they are gone.

I help you out of the bed and suggest you go wash off a little because of the sweat and my cum leaking out of your ass.

When you come back into the room, I have the other bed turned down and you join me there. I pull you into me and kiss your head. You lay your head on my chest and sigh. You snuggle down and reach over to squeeze my penis. I caress your breast.

" Well, Kassy, did you have a good time with your gang bang?" I ask.

You look up, put your hand on my face and tenderly kiss my cheek.

"It was fantastic, ROGO. Thanks for handling all the details. You choreographed it very well. Those double penetrations at the end were out of this world. And, thank you for getting rid of Thomas. He was such a jerk. Even his big cock could not make up for his personality. You made me feel safe and comfortable the whole time."

And you kissed my lips.

"Kass, I need some sleep, and you probably need more than I do. Lets get some rest and we'll see what else might happen later"

rogo46
rogo46
28 Followers
12