Kass's Wrong Turn

Story Info
Kass has her vacation delayed by a wrong turn.
5.7k words
4.23
54.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers

Our traveling recruiter had been on the road more than at home for several weeks now and needed a break. When the opportunity finally came, she called her girlfriend in Lubbock, TX.

She and Lana had been best friends in college and had some wild times together and separately. Kass was delighted that her old friend, now a stewardess, had a few days off and had jumped at the chance to get together. As she drove her silver Honda Civic down the long wide Texas back road, she thought about some of the times she & Lana had.

She was remembering particularly the night she and her roomy, Lana had agreed to go to their buddies apartment and things got sexy quickly. Clothes were off, Lana was sucking cock and Kass was riding one when a bunch of guys came through the apartment front door and caught them naked and engaged. After the hooting and kidding calmed down, several of the new guys came over and started fondling the girls. When they tried to get up and get away, strong hands and arms grabbed them and forced them back to the bed.

The girls were drunk enough and hot enough by then that the struggling to get away soon became a struggle to get to more cocks as Kass & Lana took on all twelve guys. It was non-stop fucking for the next 4 hours as the girls had cocks in their pussies, asses and mouths plus between breasts, between ass cheeks and in their hands.

Kass was becoming wet just thinking about the night's events. She swallowed more cum and had more cum on her body that night than ever before (but she had outdone that night on a few occasions since). She and Lana even put a show on for the boys by sucking cum from each other's pussies.

As Kassy was lost in her reminiscing, she felt a jolt as she ran over something in the road and felt it slam into the underside of her car.

"Damn," Kass thought to herself. "I sure hope I didn't hurt anything."

As she looked in her rear view mirror, she saw what appeared to be a muffler. She figured it probably dropped off the truck of some hard riding, hard living cowboy. She looked at the dials on her instrument panel and could not help but notice that her oil pressure was dropping. She was lucky that she was coming up on a small built up place. It was hardly more than a wide place in the road. She saw a garage and pulled her car up to it. Smoke began coming out of the tail pipe and from under the hood as her car sputtered to a stop.

A barrel-chested man with beefy, grease covered arms came out of the garage and says, "Well, little lady, looks like you got a whole mess of trouble here."

The he got down on a knee and put his hand under the car. He withdrew the hand and showed her a black oily hand.

"You busted your oil pan lady. We'll have to replace that and check to see if the motor was damaged from lack of oil."

"How long will that take?" asked Kass.

"About three hours to replace the oil pan and replace the oil, another hour to test the engine for damage. Since it is almost 5 PM now, you might want to consider getting something to eat and maybe a room for the night."

Kass asked, "Is there some place close by?"

The mechanic explains that there is a beer joint in walking distance and they serve pretty good food.

"At least it is cool in there. Not a bad place to wait."

He also tells Kass about the Widow Smith who lets out a room to someone if she approves of their looks and manners. With a resigned sigh, Kass walks off in the direction of the beer joint.

"Maybe a beer and a burger will be help take the edge off this day."

The beer joint was pretty a non-descript, run of the mill Texas cowboy bar & hash joint. Long neck beer bottles were prominent with few chilled beer mugs. Hardly any mixed drink glasses could be seen around the room. There were 4 pool tables over on one side of the big room, some tables and booths for food service and a long bar with high stools. There was even a small dance floor, at least an opening that could be used for dancing and a juke box to the side that was wailing out "Honky-tonk Angel".

Kass strode over to the bar and asked for a long neck Lone Starr beer and a menu. She was aware that several sets of eyes followed her every move across the room. Knowing this, she chose to exaggerate the roll of her hips as she walked across the room.

The room had about eight guys plus the bartender. Kass also saw three girls but was not sure whether they were wait staff or girlfriends. The guys were a variety of tall & short, lean & muscular, clean shaven and scraggly. All were clad in jeans and boots, most had on long sleeve shirts even though it was hot outside, which indicated the old wisdom of protecting skin from the sun.

One woman had a denim short skirt and tee shirt on. Kass decided that she was probably wait staff. The other two girls were dressed in colorful mini skirts and unbuttoned blouses tied in a knot under their perky tits. Each had on boots that came half way up their calves.

As Kass was handed her beer and a menu, she cocked her hip to plant her tight butt on the bar stool. The move caused the camouflage colored short dress to ride up her thighs. While the bar tender was not able to see the move, everyone else could. Kass moved slowly on purpose and her leg showed all the way to her hip. She knew if the guys were paying attention they could see she had on thong panties, or maybe thought she had on no panties. The thought made Kass a little moist.

As she settled her cute ass on the high stool, she waited a moment to pull the hiked dress down to be sure everyone had a good opportunity to get an eyeful and to imagine whatever they chose to imagine. While Kass was not an out and out tease, she was very playful and sometimes close to being a temptress. The difference between a tease and a temptress is that a tease will never deliver what is being advertised. A temptress will follow through given the opportunity and a little encouragement. A temptress is more honest.

Kass drank her long neck quickly and ordered a burger along with another beer. As she was eating the burger, one of the cowboys came up and plopped his butt on the stool beside Kass.

"Hey, little lady." He said around the toothpick in his mouth, "You just passing through?"

Kass nods her head and between bites explains she is waiting on her car to be repaired.

The cowboy leans toward her and grins, "Well, we'll just have to keep you entertained until then, won't we?" Then he goes back to his buddies and she sees them whispering with their heads close together, but she cannot hear the conversation.

As soon as she finishes eating her burger, another of the cowboys came up to her and asked if she would join him in a game of pool. Kass replied that she'd play, but she was not good at pool. This cowboy winked and said they should bet something then.

Kass had playfully misled him a little. She WAS pretty good at pool. She got down of her high stool, aware that her short dress rode up again and all eyes were on her thighs. That moisture increased a little more. She swiveled her hips as she strode over to the pool table. She could feel all the cowboys' eyes on her ass as she walked and enjoyed the thought. The wetness increased a little more.

The cowboy who invited her to play told her his name was Clem. Kass nodded but did not give her name. He handed Kass another cold beer before he announced that he would break.

She took a gulp of the cold beer and rubbed the cold bottle on her bare chest above the scoop neckline just above her breasts. Clem watched this action intently and as the condensation from the cold bottle became a rivulet of water that dripped down between her breasts. His eyes burned into her skin as the water dripped lower. Her nipples began to harden at his attention and the moisture increased more.

Clem broke the rack of pool balls and a solid ball fell in a pocket. He explains the game to Kass who grins and nods. Clem misses his next shot and Kass lines up her shot and leans over the table with a cue. The scoop neck falls away from her chest and Clem is mesmerized with his view of most of her breasts. The guys looking from the table are thrilled with her stance which hikes the short dress up her leg and hips. They can see the lower curve of her ass cheeks and cannot avoid snickering and poking each other. Kass makes a move that wiggles her butt at them and then just reels them in like fish on a pond.

Kass hears the juke box wailing away with some of the more popular tunes of the day, "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy". That thought brings a smile to her face and she almost bursts out laughing since it was similar to the thoughts she was having.

She shoots the cue ball and sinks a striped ball. She sinks two more before she misses. All the while the cowboys and the girls are eyeing her ass and pouring over her body. She is well aware of this and the dampness between her legs increases.

Now it is Clem's time to shoot and he hands Kass another beer before he sinks one ball, then another. He winds up running the solid balls and calling the eight ball in a corner pocket. He barely misses that shot.

Kass plays again and sinks two of her striped balls before she misses on the 10 ball. Now Clem has an easy shot to sink the eight ball and win the game.

He tips his hat to Kass and remarks that she has played the game before. She leans close enough to him that he feels the warmth of her tits against his arm as she whispers almost drunkenly that she is good at games.

Clem starts to rack the balls for another game of pool but the tallest of the cowboys (the others called him Shep) strolled over and asked Kass to dance. She accepted and quickly his arms encircled her waist and moved her near the juke box. A slow Keith Urban song was on and she moved closer as Shep slowly moved to the music. His hard, lanky body pressed against hers as he rubbed his hips against her and watched her face for a reaction. Kass's reaction was to press her breasts and her hips tighter to him.

Within another verse of the song, Shep had Kass's ass cheeks in his big strong hands. He pulled her hips against his hardening cock and moved her belly against him. Kass's hand came up to cup the back of his neck and his face came forward to kiss her. She accepted the kiss and even his tongue that stabbed into her mouth. He tasted like beer and cigarettes.

Kass thought, "I must be drunk or horny. I usually don't move quite this quick in public."

As that thought crossed her mind, Shep's hand came up to cup and squeeze her left breast. It felt good so Kass cuddled closer. A moment later, his hand dropped between them and pressed against her pussy through her clothes.

She whispered, "Let's find some place more private"

Shep leaned his head backwards so he could look in her face and told her there was no need for that since they were among friends. He had a little sneer on his lips. Kass did not appreciate his smugness or his attitude.

She stepped away and said, "Excuse me, too many beers; I need to visit the ladies room."

She turned away and walked toward the restrooms. She noticed her legs were not as steady and wondered if it was too many beers too quick or maybe her horniness had some effect. Her head was swimming a little.

She entered the ladies room and found a stall. She really did need to pee so she pulled down her panties to take care of that task. She noticed her thong panties were sopping wet. She peed and dabbed herself dry. It felt so good to touch herself that she quickly slid a finger into her pussy and frigged herself.

She needed that and her thumb strummed her clit until she had a small orgasm. "To take the edge off," she told herself.

She stood and straightened her clothes before going to the sink to clean up. As she leaned over the sink, she noticed she was still dizzy. Her mind was making plans. "I'll go back out there and get Shep to take me somewhere and fuck me good. I could use a good pussy pounding right now, but I am not going to do that with his friends watching."

She went back out into the bar and noticed the girls were dancing with Shep and another cowboy she had heard them call Will. She walked up toward Shep to get him to go somewhere.

She whispered her wishes. He pulled her into his arms and began to kiss and fondle her openly in front of his friends. She was torn between wanting more sexual attention and not wanting to put on a show with people she didn't know. When Shep's hand came up under her skirt and he slid a finger in her pussy, she melted against him for a moment before realizing that everyone was watching them. She pushed herself away from Shep and then she made a big mistake. She slapped his face.

As the slap resounded through the air, the two cowgirls gasped at what had happened. Shep's face was redder than Kass's handprint on it. His eyes burned into her and his face got hard.

As he roughly gripped her arms, he pulled her face toward him until they almost touched, and looking directly into her eyes through clenched teeth he hissed, "You city cunt, think you can come out where the good ole boys are and tease us? You act like you want to get fucked. Well, me and the boys are gonna make sure you leave here bow legged and full of cum."

Then he called two of the cowboys over to grab her arms. As they held her arms stretched out, he called the other cowboy over to grab a leg and had the two girls hold the other leg. He slowly stepped back to stare at her as she strained against those who held her. Then he reached behind him and pulled out a shiny, evil looking knife. Leaning forward he sliced open a button on her top, then another and another until all the buttons on her top were gone. He then pulled her blouse open and exposed her fill tits. He let the tip of his blade trace around her nipple and she was surprised when the nipple stiffened since she was scared enough to pee.

"Put her on top of the table and tie her to the legs." Shep ordered.

He also motioned for the girls to take her skirt off and it was gone quickly. Then is seconds each arm and each leg was lashed to a separate leg of the table Kass was laid on. Shep stepped up with the knife still in his hand and slid it under the waist band of her thong panties. In a quick motion he sliced through the panties and one of the girls slid them off her hips leaving her shaved pussy exposed to everyone.

Shep stood there staring at Kass's pussy. "I think I see some juice. Feel her Tammy."

One of the cowgirls slid a finger between Kassy's pussy lips and inserted it a couple of inches, then pulled her finger out, rubbed Kass's clit making her squirm and Tammy laughed. "She's wet all right," said Tammy before sucking Kass's juices off her finger.

Next Shep had Tammy suck his cock to get it to full mast. When he was hard enough, he had her hold his dick to the entrance of Kass's pussy and swipes it up and down the folds to get Kass's juices on him. If the ropes had not been painfully cutting into her flesh, she would have been enjoying what Tammy was doing to her cunt with Shep's dick.

Shep told the guys "Watch this boys. I don't think I'd put anything in her mouth for a few minutes, especially your cock."

At the same time, he pulled back his hips and then shoved them forward so his cock rammed painfully into Kass's pussy. Luckily she was juicy enough that Shep slid in all the way until his balls slapped against her ass. Then he started a rapid in and out stroking that bounced against her ass with each thrust and actually pushed Kass and the table she was tied to forward an inch or so each time he humped into her.

Kass hated Shep for forcing her into fucking in front of his friends. She would gladly help him get his rocks off while she got hers too if they were by themselves or even with others if he had just been a little nicer. But, damn, his cock felt good ramming in and out of her! She couldn't help it that her juices were flowing and she started to raise her hips a little to meet Shep's thrusts.

He noticed quickly and motioned his boys to release her hands and legs and flip her over. They did and he again drove into Kass's pussy. He drilled into her for 10 minutes or so and she was rapidly building to a climax.

Shep ordered Tammy to get behind him and lick his balls and his ass. Tammy bitched under her breath, but got on her knees behind Shep and did as he directed. As she sucked his balls and rimmed his asshole, she also let her hand circle his dick so her hand bounced against Kass's cunt with every thrust. Tammy mad sure she caressed Kass's clit with almost every thrust and within a minute Kass moaned loudly as she came on Shep's cock with Tammy's fingers doing the extra work to get Kass off.

Shep stated aloud to his friends, "That's how you fuck a city cunt and make her cum." He didn't know his skills had not made the difference, Tammy's had.

As he pulled his cock out of Kass's pussy, he spoke to Tammy again.

"I know you like my cum, Tammy. Suck it out of her pussy before the rest of the boys fuck her. Tammy grumbled, but as she lowered her mouth to Kass's pussy, Kass saw a wink and a smile meant only for her to see. Tammy really liked what she was doing to Kass...and Kass liked it too. Tammy had a wicked tongue. She sucked the cum out, drilled Kass's pussy with her pointed tongue, licked all over her vulva and even used her fingers in Kass's cunt and on her clit so that Kass shuddered within minutes as she came again.

As soon as Tammy stood up, Clem got between Kass's legs and inserted his cock. He was smaller in length and girth than Shep but he made up for it with fast and furious motion. He came within 5 minutes and another of the cowboys climbed on Kass as soon as Clem moved. The rest of the cowboys were never named, but one after one, they took turns fucking Kass. Her pussy was so full of cum that it was leaking out on the table. Kass wondered if the table would be cleaned before someone was served a burger and a beer on it.

When all the cowboys had fucked Kass, Tammy appeared before her naked with a strap-on. As Tammy came forward and slowly slid the hard plastic inside Kass, Kass wondered if Tammy carried a strap-on around with her. Tammy was as skillful with her strap-on as she was with her tongue and fingers. She slowly fucked in and out of Kass's pussy varying her thrusts so it was not just straight in and straight out.

That hard plastic started to feel pretty good to Kass and Tammy was smarter than the cowboys. Her hands were all over Kass's body tweaking nipples, caressing breast flesh, pinching the inside of thighs, cupping ass cheeks and pulling them apart so the cool air in the bar caressed Kass's asshole. She also leaned over and kissed Kass's mouth and neck and breasts. None of the cowboys had kissed her or caressed her. Just straight in & out fucking until they got their rocks off.

Tammy was good at this. It didn't take long before Kass was thrusting her hips to meet Tammy's strokes. As Kass was almost ready to cum, Tammy rubbed her clit with a thumb and with the other hand, slid a slim finger up Kass's ass. That put her over the top. Kass stiffened and yelled to the room that she was cumming.

As Tammy stepped away, the beefy guy from the garage stepped up grinning. He had black oil or grease on his arms and as his hands squeezed her tits, Kass saw he was transferring some of the black stuff to her skin. He quickly pushed his cock into her and her eyes widened as he did. Her pussy was stretched wider that by anyone before him. It was a good thing all the cowboys had cum in her. That helped ease the entry of the mechanic's huge dick.

Once he was all the way in her, Kass understood that he was wide and thick. Thank God he was not as long as She. It might have ripped her pussy. The mechanic did not have much skill, but his girth filled her so that it felt good. He fucked her for about 3 minutes before he came and she had a small orgasm as he came in her.

rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers
12