Kass's Wrong Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the mechanic climbed off Kass, she tried to sit up but Slim pushed her back down on the table.

"Timmy," Slim called to the beer tavern kitchen help who had been watching all the fucking, "You ever had any pussy?"

"Sure I have." replied Timmy.

"Bullshit!" laughed Slim. "This is probably the first time you ever saw a naked woman. Come on over here and get a piece."

Timmy hesitated. "

What's the matter?" Clem teased. "Afraid somebody will laugh at your tiny dick?"

Kass felt sorry for the young kid.

"Come on, honey. Everybody else has had me. You might as well have me too." Kass said just loud enough for Timmy to hear. Timmy just stood there staring at the floor.

"You little wimp, either you fuck her or I'll make her fuck you." roared Slim who seemed to be getting drunk and surly.

Timmy kind of shuffled over to the table and stood in front of Kass staring at her leaking pussy. Tammy came over to help so Slim didn't act worse than he already was. She gently unbuckled Timmy's pants and pulled them down along with his shorts. Immediately the rest of the cowboys jeered.

Timmy did have a puny dick. It was hard as steel, but only about the size of an index finger of one of the girls. Timmy blushed and hung his head as the other guys made fun of him. Tammy tried to help by kissing his face and ear tenderly and gently stroking his little cock. He grinned at the words she spoke and the feelings he felt.

Tammy walked him up to Kass and rubbed his small dickhead against Kass's pussy. She must have gone too long for Timmy's experience level because he began to moan and wiggle and stammered that he had to pee. Suddenly, his cock grew and exploded. He came all over Kass's pussy. It may have been the first time he had ever cum or at least the first time in a long time because his cum hit Kass's cunt and landed across her stomach all the way up to her tits and there was a lot of cum for such a little dick. It was the strongest spurt Kass had felt all afternoon. Timmy was mortified; more that he had offended Kass or Tammy than from the jeering he was getting from the guys about not lasting long.

Tammy was a kind person even is she was a sexual deviant. She caressed Timmy's neck and whispered that it was okay. Then with everyone watching she began to lick the cum off Kass's pussy, tummy and tits. She quickly got it all and Kass enjoyed every second. Then to everyone's surprise, she turned and sucked Timmy's cock into her mouth and cleaned it off. He was hard in a second and actually grinned.

Shep stepped up then and jerked Tammy off Timmy's cock and slapped the back of Timmy's head.

"You don't get off that easy wimp. I told you that if you didn't fuck her, I'd have her fuck you." declared Shep.

Timmy's eyes got big and he trembled.

Slim jerked Kass off the table and handed her the strap-on Tammy had used on her. "Put that on and fuck the wimp, you cunt" he demanded.

Kass hated his meanness and bully tactics, but she knew that if she did not comply, it would just be worse for Timmy. So she fit her legs through the harness straps and fitted the strap-on to her body. It was the kind she liked. It had a small dildo portion that fit into her and had little nubs around the base that would rub against her pussy and clit to further stimulate her as she fucked little Timmy's ass.

As she started to take a step toward Timmy, Slim grabbed her arm hard and said, "You fuck his ass hard or I'll fuck your ass, bitch."

Kass had no illusions. It didn't matter whether she fucked Timmy hard or not, Slim would judge her performance as inferior so he could have an excuse to fuck her ass. No problem, she had had bigger cocks in her ass. She just needed to make sure she was lubed well.

Kass walked up to Timmy and had him turn away from her as she took off his shirt and finished taking off his pants. She pinched his nipples gently and whispered to Timmy not to worry, just relax and let it happen. She and Tammy would be sure he felt good.

She had Timmy lean over the table and rest his upper body on it. Tammy came between them and got on her knees. She took the strap-on plastic dick and worked it around making Kass's juices flow. Then she sucked the plastic cock and caressed Kass. Kass felt a finger slide into her ass and immediately knew Tammy had put lube on her finger to help Kass.

Then Tammy turned and spread Timmy's cheeks. She dipped her head down and tongued his asshole which made him jump and moan. She also slid a lubed finger into his ass causing him to moan more. With her other hand, she masturbated the plastic cock and applied lube without advertising what she was doing.

Kass stepped forward and placed her plastic cock against Timmy's asshole. She imagined his eyes getting wider as she pushed forward and he fearfully felt the pressure, the initial pain. She was glad that street smart, depraved Tammy had lubed Timmy's asshole.

He jerked a little when she pushed the head of the strap-on dildo a couple of inches in his ass. She reached around to grasp his hard little cock and masturbated his dick while she worked the strap-on slowly in and out of his ass. She thought he should have a little pleasure.

Apparently he remembered what she said about relaxing since he did not fight the strap-on. He moaned as Kass fucked his ass and jerked him off. She was not sure which action was causing the moaning. Kass's hips picked up the pace and so did her hand. Timmy's moaning increased. In just a minute or two she had worked the entire plastic cock into his ass and he shot cum all over her hand and the floor.

The room was deathly silent. Kass hoped no one noticed that she had cum about the same time little Timmy did. She looked up and saw Tammy. Tammy had a little grin on her face ......Tammy knew she had cum. She knew it was not just the dildo part in Kass or the nubs of plastic caressing her pussy with every stroke. It was the power of fucking a man, even if it was just a little man. Tammy could see into her soul.

As Kass collapsed onto Timmy's back like so many men had done to her after cumming in her pussy or her ass, she laid her face against Timmy's back and returned Tammy's grin.

The reverie did not last long. Shep fucked it up just like he had fucked up everything today. He yelled at her for doing a sorry job and not making little Timmy's fucking last longer.

He grabbed her roughly by her arms and jerked her off Timmy. He bent her over the table, swiped his cock up through the folds of her cunt and immediately forced the head of his cock into her ass. He rammed his cock in and out about 6 times until his balls slapped her butt

As he started a steady sawing in and out of her tender ass, he called out for all the guys there to come over and jerk off on Kass. In all, there were 6 guys including the mechanic and little Timmy, even the short order cook.

They stood close by watching Kass get fucked up her ass and slowly jerked their cocks. Shep picked up speed and slammed into her over and over. He bounced off her cute butt and made the flesh giggle. With each stroke, her beautiful full tits shook. Tammy slid under her so she could lick Kass's pussy and suck her clit while Shep fucked her. Tammy wanted to ease the pain by taking Kass's mind off the pounding and transferring her thoughts to the licking she was receiving. It worked. Kass started cumming in about 2 minutes. Then Shep started fucking her so fast his hips were almost a blur.

He yelled out, "You city cunt, I'm gonna fill your ass with a real man's cum." Just after he yelled, his eyes rolled back in his head and his body jerked involuntarily. He lay on Kass's back for a moment like she had lain on Timmy's back.

Shep stood up, pulling his cock from Kass's asshole with a noisy plop and cum streamed down her legs.

"That is all the fucking a city cunt gets." Slim stated. "Now, boys, all of you jerk until you cum on her." Slim ordered.

All six men stepped closer. One after the other (and a couple at the same time) they spurted out the cum that had built up in them during the show they had witnessed. Cum hit Kass's face, her hair, her back, her shoulders, her arms, her butt and her legs. She could not ever remember being covered in so much cum.

She was so messy that Tammy pulled her mouth off Kass's pussy long enough to look up between her legs and announce, "Damn, girl! You are too messy for me to clean up. I have had all the cum I want for one night. But I do want some more of your juices." With that she began almost chewing Kass's pussy and strumming her clit. In less than 30 seconds, Kass was screaming out that she was cumming too.

Everyone was worn out, especially Kass. She used the shower in the beer joint to clean up. As she exited the shower drying off, the mechanic told her that he had fixed her car. He found he had all the parts needed. He grinned from ear to ear. Shep sauntered over to Kass, ogling her tits. He suggested she might want to stay with the Widow Smith and they could have some more fun in the morning.

Kass never looked at Shep, but replied, "Fuck you cowboy. You had all the fun, I just got used. Why don't you go corn hole a cow. That's more your style."

Slim just grinned and walked off.

Kass picked up her car, paid the mechanic and hit the road. She would find a place to sleep down the road. To hell with this hick town.

As she drove off, she thought about the pleasure she had gotten from Tammy and from fucking Timmy's ass. She hoped her friend, Lana, had some good plans to overcome the way this vacation had started. She had not minded any of the sex and cum; she just hated being ordered around by a two bit cowboy asshole like Shep. She and her girlfriend would find a way to replace those memories.

She drove on into the night..........

Story to be continued when Kass reaches her friend.

12