Kat

Story Info
But what if those stories about alien abductions are true?
1.1k words
3.93
42.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,561 Followers

This story is non-human science fiction.

This is a quickie, a very short story intentionally kept under two thousand words to make it a quick read. As such, it can't possibly be arousing. There is sex in the story, and the sex is somehow integral in how events play out, but it's not arousing. That's not the goal. It is a story, first and foremost. Measure it's value on the punch the story packs, and the entertainment it provides, not on how much it excites you, because it probably won't.

— The Author

Kat squinted her eyes shut as one of the aliens eased its protuberance into her pussy. She tried to think of it as a cock. It was so hot, so very hot compared to her own limited prior experiences. She was surprised, too, that it went in so easily, but they'd made her wet, first, by invading her ceaselessly with the digits at the ends of their oddly bending appendages. Watching them move, as if their limbs were broken in odd places, made her feel sick.

She didn't think it would work, that their fumbling, penetrating ministrations could excite her, but they'd sprayed a mist under her nostrils, something that made her heart race and her loins warm. It filled her with a lust and desire she'd never experienced before.

She'd been told what would happen to her if the aliens captured her. She'd been told of the sexually deviant things they did. She should have known better than to go out gathering food when she knew they were near. She should have known better.

She tried to think of other things as the bulbous alien shaft filled her, especially when she realized that she enjoyed it. She didn't want to actually enjoy it. She shut her eyes tightly, hoping that the rumors were all true, that those who were captured were always returned unharmed. But what if it wasn't true? What if they kept her, or killed her?

The alien moved in and out of her pussy, just like any male, thrusting and withdrawing, first with easy, gentle stabs, progressively becoming faster, more eager and more harsh. It cried out in a gruff alien voice, sounding meaningless words in its incomprehensible extraterrestrial language. In her head, Kat imagined he was telling her how fucking tight she was.

Kat felt her body come to life. She scolded herself, even as the first waves of pleasure took her. It must be something in the mist she'd inhaled, she thought. It must be something they'd done to her. She couldn't actually enjoy this.

A squeal of pleasure escaped her lips, followed by another. She opened her mouth wide to wail as the first of many orgasms shook her. The alien's member was unexpectedly pleasing, filling her deeply, spreading her widely, with just enough ridges and bumps to pleasure her on its way in, and again on its way out, over and over.

With her mouth open, another alien shoved his shaft into it. She tried not to gag, but in her excited state, she found she enjoyed this, too. Two aliens fucked her at once. Two alien creatures found her body exciting, and sexually satisfying. She felt like the most desirable whore on the planet.

She screamed onto the alien's rod as they both emptied their cum, or whatever aliens ejaculated, into her mouth and her pussy. It tasted odd, but not unpleasant. Her own orgasms hit with the force of a supernova, more powerful than any she'd ever experienced. She could feel her muscles contracting and grabbing against her will, her body's instinctive reaction to the act of sex, even with aliens.

The bizarre creatures bellowed in obvious pleasure, gratified by the way her body naturally massaged their invading members. Sinfully, she gave into her desires, and used her mouth in a similar fashion on the alien "cock" she held there.

Their own alien moans filled the air around her as she subsided, and they withdrew, leaving her violated, but sated, and tired, and more than a little curious.

* * *

"Fuck, Sarge, what the fuck are you and Corporal Ames doing with that thing?"

Private Stanley looked down at the nearly amorphous blob of fur. It had many short, stubby arms and legs, of sorts, and what might be six eyes, four ears and eight nostrils, but no nose or snout, and everything was in what could only be called all the wrong places. It was a blue green color, mostly, with streaks of yellow here and there. It would blend in well with the foliage on this confusing, unkempt, riotous jungle of an uninhabited planet.

"Fucking it, Stanley. Haven't you heard? These things are great, better than any deep space station whore that a sad sack space corp marine is likely to hire. And they don't charge a thing."

"What the fuck is it called?"

"Doc calls it a KAT," Ames replied. "Kalipitus Amorpheus Terrestria, or something, one of those fucking long intellectual sounding Latin names. He says they're very intelligent, even civilized, but not very advanced. Her clothes are over there."

He nodded at a small pile of primitive fabrics, a sort of course wool dyed with dull, uneven colors.

"He thinks they'll achieve space travel in another thousand years or so," the sarge said. "All I know is it's docile and harmless, it reacts nicely to stims from the med kit, and it has the hottest, wettest, tightest holes of anything you'll ever stick your pecker in."

Ames grinned wickedly at him as Sarge finished his description. Stanley shook his head in doubt, not knowing if he could do it himself.

"So you're raping an alien?"

"Not raping," Ames replied, making a playfully hurt face. "She likes it, as long as you get her started with stims. She goes crazy. Fuck, she likes it better than most human women I've been with."

"And what does that fucking tell you?" Sarge laughed, smacking him in the back of the head as he said it.

Private Stanley glowered down at the creature.

"Which hole is the pussy and which is the mouth?"

"Who knows? Who cares? Here, give it a try..."

Ames grabbed another stim, as Stanley visibly hesitated.

"Oh, what the fuck," he said. "I haven't had a woman in six months, and I don't get off-world leave for another three. Give me some of that fucking sweet Kat..."

@ @ @

— From the author —

Please remember to vote or leave a comment.

If you really liked this story, please favorite me as an author. It helps me to get more readers, and gives me a reason to keep writing.

For information on my writing style, posting comments, voting, or my publication schedule, visit my bio by clicking on my pen name above.

— Rob

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,561 Followers