Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"Momma, I think I want a shower before we go to bed." Kat half-whispered. "Do you want me to sleep with you again tonight?"

I nodded, stunned and mute. Her sudden departure left me feeling cold and a little empty and desperately desiring more contact. I took a deep, shaky breath and watched as she padded silently to her room and. Again, her swaying butt entranced me and I watched her until she paused briefly at the door and looked back at me. I looked up at her face, she smiled slightly, and my heart fluttered like that of a lovesick schoolgirl. Then, she stepped though the door and was gone.

I sat and stared at the door for a few minutes and finally accepted that Kat was not immediately returning to me, if at all. I stood on trembling legs and made my way to the bathroom in my room. Dazed, I stood and stared at myself in the mirror, my mind not fully accepting what had just occurred.

I knew it was wrong to desire the intimate, loving, lustful contact with my daughter, but it just felt so right. I slowly removed my clothing, watching as my naked body was revealed in the mirror. I saw that my skin was flushed and as I removed my bra, I noticed that my nipples were as hard and long as I could ever remember them.

I turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature so that it felt comfortable on my burning skin. Stepping in, I stood for several minutes while the water sluiced over my skin. I was hoping to cool myself from the encounter with Kat, but my body retained the heat from our intimate encounter.

As I stood there, my mind kept going back to the soft, sensual, kissing and touching with Kat. I couldn't think of much else and as I stood there I realized that my vagina was still wet and as my fingers crept to the moist opening, I found that I wanted, needed, something more. I leaned back against the wall as my trembling fingers probed the velvety smooth, sensitive skin of my lips. I moved my fingers up, stroked my clit, and closed my eyes, trying to think of Alex but all I could see was Kat's face and all I could feel were Kat's lips on mine.

Every time her face flashed in my mind's eye, my vagina would clench. I just gave in to the feeling and remembered her soft, sweet lips and her hands as they softly stroked my arms and held me gently. The incredible feelings of love and lust for my daughter washed through my body as I stroked the sensitive skin of my lips and clit.

Soft warmth started deep in my womb and slowly radiated outward. Tingling began to accompany the warmth, starting with my fingers and toes, which quickly spread through my hands, feet arms and legs so that it was rushing toward the warmth. When the tingling and the warmth collided I came in a thunderous orgasm that weakened my knees, and I crumpled to the floor of the shower, softly crying out Kat's name. I sat in the corner of the shower for a few minutes trying to make sense of what had happened and failing.

More confused than before, I rose on shaky legs, turned off the water, stepped from the shower and slowly dried myself off. I looked around and realized that I didn't bring any pajamas in with me. I hung the towel back up and put my clothes in the hamper. Naked, I walked into the bedroom and was startled by Kat sitting on the bed, in her favorite, pink, nearly transparent, baby doll pajamas, watching television, and I froze in my tracks. She glanced from the screen to me and whistled.

"Wow, Mom," she giggled. "Nice bod."

She obviously thought that was hilarious because she started laughing and flopped back on the bed. I stood there speechless, legs spread, hands on my hips, briefly forgetting my nudity. Kat rolled over, her eyes swept over my breasts, and nether regions, startling me and making me remember that I was still naked. I tried covering myself as I walked to the dresser to get something to wear. I heard Kat giggling as I turned away to slip my legs into a pair of panties.

Again, she whistled. "Niiice butt, Mom."

She took me off guard once again and this time I lost my balance. My foot tangled in my panties and I hopped, sideways, until I collided with the bed, falling onto it. I lay there for a moment stunned. I took a quick inventory of my body and found no pain, so I figured I was OK. I rolled the rest of the way onto my back and there was Kat, hanging over me, grinning.

"Is this the first time you've ever gotten dressed by yourself, Mom?" She giggled.

I was speechless. I just shook my head disgustedly and stood up. As I bent to pull the panties up, I saw that when I had fallen, I put my foot through the crotch, ruining the underwear. Sighing, I sat down on the bed and pulled off the ruined garment. As I sat back up, I felt Kat's hot breath on my shoulder as she leaned in to kiss my neck.

"It's OK, Mom." She whispered, "I'm sure you have more."

I shivered from the kiss and her breath on my neck and stood. I walked over to my dresser and pulled open the lingerie drawer. Normally, I wear warm, full-length pajamas when sleeping with Kat, leaving the silky, sexy nightwear for my time with Alex. Tonight, however, I wanted to look and feel sexy for my daughter.

I pulled out a short, off-white silk slip. It had dark red, soft lace trim with matching spaghetti straps; it fell just below my butt and crotch. Alex loved the way this looked and felt on me and I hoped Kat would find it just as exciting. Once again, the thought flitted through my brain that it was so wrong to desire my daughter in this way, dressing for her, but, currently, my brain wasn't really in charge. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself, my naked body glowing, but also acutely aware that Kat was watching me.

Looking past my image in the mirror and into Kat's eyes, I allowed the slip to slither down my body, shimmying to get the silky garment past my boobs and butt. Kat's eyes widened when I shook, following the smooth sway of my breasts in the mirror. I reached back into the drawer to retrieve the matching panties, hesitated and then, as I often did with Alex, decided to forgo the panties.

I glanced back into the mirror and Kat's eyes were huge, watching me as I firmly closed the drawer. I walked over to the bed and picked up the remote. I pointed it at the television, turning it off. I slowly turned, watching Kat out of the corner of my eye, and retrieved the remote for the stereo and put it on a soft rock station.

My back was turned to Kat, but I could see her, in the mirror, watching my every move. I stepped back in front of the mirror, picked up my hairbrush, and as I slowly stroked my hair, my breasts filled the front of the silky slip with fully erect nipples tenting the fabric. I glanced at Kat's face in the mirror and she was glued to every move, staring with rapt attention. Satisfied with my hair, I moved back to the bed.

I picked up the edge of the sheet and slipped under it. The slip rode up a little, exposing my butt to the cool air between the sheets. I adored the naughty feeling of being partially naked under the sheet with my daughter. Kat was still staring at me and hadn't moved.

"Kat?" I asked softly, "Aren't you going to lie down?"

Kat barely nodded and moved to slide under the sheet with me. I turned to lie on my side, my back to her. I held my breath, waiting for Kat to settle in bed, hoping that she would continue what she had so suddenly abandoned in the family room. She settled in and lay quite still, as did I.

I waited for her to approach, now barely breathing in anticipation. I felt a small movement behind me and once again held my breath. Once again, she settled in, not moving. The anticipation, the desire, the hope was pounding in my heart, my throat and in my ears. I breathed again.

She moved again, the shift in the bed larger this time. I felt the warmth of her body as she approached me. Slowly, gently I felt her body press into mine, her wonderful, young, firm breasts crushing against my back, nipples burning hotly into my skin. The front of her bare thighs felt wonderfully hot against the back of my bare thighs.

Her breath caught as she realized she was up against my naked bottom. She briefly ground her panty covered crotch against my tailbone as she sought a comfortable position. Her hand slid slowly down my arm until she found my hand, entwining her fingers with mine. Again, I felt her warm breath on the back of my neck and then she softly, gently kissed my neck a couple of times. I felt the bed shift once more as she settled her head on the pillow.

I was anticipating a return to our activities on the couch and it seemed she wasn't interested. I hoped she was waiting or teasing me and I waited for her to continue. I was disappointed when I heard her breathing settle into a rhythm that I recognized as sleep.

My nipples were still hard, my vagina weeping and aching. Kat had barely moved, holding my hand, her breasts pressing into my back. What little shifting she had done only worsened my problem. The shifting in her sleep had moved her pajamas up above her waist and her bare tummy, hips, and crotch were pressed tightly against my bare butt.

I lay there not able to go to sleep. I was attuned to her every sound and movement. Every nerve ending where our skin met was on fire. It was agonizing lying there, waiting. I finally realized that she wasn't going to wake and continue and l peered over at the clock, shocked to find that it was nearing five o'clock in the morning. I had been awake all night.

Succumbing to the realization that nothing was going to happen, I closed my eyes and immediately fell into a restless sleep. I dreamed first of Kat as a small child laughing and running and playing with Alex. That dream morphed into our time on the couch, my vagina clenching at the memory of Kat's kisses. Finally, I realized that I was having an orgasm, not only in my dream, but also in reality. I opened my eyes as the warm waves crashed through my body, filling me with joy.

Kat's hand was no longer holding mine, it was under my slip, gently caressing my breast, teasing the diamond tipped nipple, softly. I slowly rolled over to look at her and I saw that she was still asleep. I was a little stunned, how could she bring me such pleasure and still be asleep? When I rolled, her hand fell limply away from my breast and lay, still, on my tummy.

"Kat?" I whispered softly, "Are you awake?"

She snorted in her sleep, as I had evidently startled her, which made me giggle. Suddenly, she flipped over to lay on her other side, rolling away from me. I lay there for a few moments, just watching her sleep, my love for her filling my senses. I realized that I needed to use the restroom and slid quietly out of bed, trying not to disturb her. After finishing on the toilet, I stood and looked in the mirror, much as I had the night before.

'Annie McCutcheon, what has gotten into you?' I asked the woman in the mirror. 'She's your daughter, for chrissake!'

The woman in the mirror stared back at me, mute. She had no more answers than I did. I brushed my hair and teeth, finishing my routine by using mouthwash. I went back into the bedroom and Kat was gone, all that was left was the small indent in the sheets where she had lain. I went over to the bed and laid my hand on the sheet.

It was still warm and my heart fluttered again, much as it had the night before, as the thought flashed through my mind that I had just missed her. I sighed and then made the bed. I looked briefly at the dresser before deciding to forgo panties, once again. I don't know what I was thinking or hoping, I guess I wanted my options as open as possible.

As I walked out to the kitchen, I glanced at Kat's door and it was closed. I made coffee and then looked in the 'fridge to see what I wanted for breakfast. There was a lot of fruit, so I made us fruit plates and set them on the table. The coffee maker beeped, I went to get a cup from the cupboard and I got a slight whiff of jasmine just before I felt Kat's arms encircle my waist. Immediately following the touch from her arms, I felt her breasts flatten against my back. It took all the emotional strength I could manage to keep from moaning in desire. Her lips touched the naked skin of my back, above the slip, as her hands settled on my tummy, just above my pubis.

"Morning, Momma," Kat whispered. "Did you sleep as well as I did? I really slept great." She asked gently, laying her head on my upper back.

I was struggling to control myself; my breathing ragged just from her light kisses and touch, my head was spinning as I strained to keep from twirling around and molesting my baby.

"Momma?" Kat whispered again, the concern in her voice evident. "Are you OK?"

Not trusting my voice, yet, I just nodded. After a few moments, I finally answered.

"Yes, baby," I said shakily. "I was just a little dizzy, for a minute. I guess I need the coffee more that I thought."

She giggled, kissing my back once again. As she squeezed tighter around my waist, her hands slipped further down, getting dangerously close to my vagina. It reacted by pulsing once before I had yet another small orgasm from the touch of my daughter. The juice that had been welling up inside me all night oozed out and I felt a small, hot splash on my ankle.

My aroma enveloped us and she had to wonder what was going on with her mother, but she didn't say a word, just slipped her fingers further down, barely touching the top my slit. She stopped moving down, but pressed harder and the orgasm that had been small, gained strength, roaring through me like a freight train, buckling my knees. I dropped the coffee cup and grabbed the counter, so that I wouldn't fall. Kat never said a word; though she must have known the effect that she was having on me.

She held on until I stopped shaking, then with a small squeeze, she stepped back. "Are you sure you're all right, Mom?"

I nodded weakly, mumbling that I needed to go to the bathroom. I looked down at the otherwise spotless kitchen floor to see a puddle between my feet. As I stumbled to the bathroom, I hoped Kat wouldn't see it before I could clean it up. Once in the bathroom, the woman in the mirror looked at me with a wry smile, shaking her head. I had to get a grip on myself. I cleaned myself up and, this time, I fought the urge to go without panties, retrieving a pair from the drawer and pulling them on. If I could not trust my own behavior, I was not going to leave trails through the house.

Kat was sitting at the table, sipping coffee, and waiting for me. I stopped dead in my tracks. I realized I had not looked at her, earlier. She was wearing her skimpiest bathing suit. I had seen it before and Alex and I had forbidden her from wearing it anywhere but at our backyard pool. When she brought it home, I was not even sure her dad should see her in it. In fact, this was the first time in the six weeks since she'd bought it that I'd seen it.

It had white, long, narrow triangles that covered her nipples and then spread out at the bottom to cover a small portion of the bottom of her breast. A white string (thread?) tied behind her back and neck held the triangles together and onto her body. I hadn't known until that moment that my daughter was shaving her pubic hair, but realized she must. Another tiny white triangle that had to be micrometers above the top of her slit covered her vagina and a matching one mostly covered the crease in her ass. Strings also held the bottom triangles together.

Standing there looking at her, I was grateful that I had put on the panties; otherwise, I'd have two pools to clean up. She was stunning, sitting there looking through her bangs at me, now sucking on the tip of her index finger. My breath caught in my chest, as I was mesmerized. This was my baby, I was seeing her as a very sexual creature for the first time in my life, and I was a little overwhelmed.

She licked down her finger and looked up at me. "Momma? Are you sure you're OK?"

I just nodded and turned to the counter, so that I could clean up my mess from a few minutes ago. It was gone and, horrified; I realized that Kat had cleaned it up. I turned back to Kat and there was a dishrag lying on the table and an extra teaspoon in front of her plate. The teaspoon had a small amount of clear liquid in it and looking me straight in the eyes, Kat deliberately picked up the spoon and dribbled the contents onto her fruit, then slipped the spoon into her mouth and licked it clean.

"Yum!" She murmured and laid the spoon down.

I thought I knew what was in the spoon, but I wasn't certain and didn't want to ask. Kat continued to watch me as she started to eat her fruit, moaning softly with each bite.

"Momma?" She murmured, "Aren't you going to eat?" I nodded woodenly, slowly approaching the table. "Aren't you going to have some coffee, Mom?" Kat asked softly.

I stopped and turned to the counter, retrieving my cup and filling it. I returned to the table, noting that Kat's eyes never left me. After I sat, Kat picked up the spoon again and licked it, somewhat like a cat. I just sat and looked at her, finally picking up my cup and sipping. I ate some fruit, and started to relax. I had finally gained some composure and was confident I could speak.

"What are you planning to do today, sweetie?" I asked her.

Her reply revealed her excitement. "Arianna and Jillian are coming over and we're gonna lay out by the pool. Why don't you hang out with us today, Mom?"

Arianna and Jillian were Kat's closest friends. They had met in Kat's very first gymnastics class, even before kindergarten, and had been inseparable ever since. They had spent many, many nights at each other's homes as they were growing up and it didn't seem that even graduation was going to dampen their friendship.

"I don't think your friends want to spend a nice summer day with your old Mom." I said, smiling.

"Mom!" Kat protested, "They don't think of you like that! Do you remember I was six, how I cut my finger? Ari and Jilly wanted to be blood sisters, so they had you cut their fingers, too, remember?"

I laughed, "Yes, I do."

"Then we all said you had to do it, too." She said, eyes shining at the memory. "You did and we have never forgotten it. We are blood sisters, all four of us. Ari and Jilly talk about it all the time. They couldn't and can't believe how cool you were about it. They still think you're the coolest Mom, ever."

I laughed again. "I can't take credit for being the only cool mom. I called Arianna and Jillian's moms and explained what was going on. I wanted their permission to cut the girls. They both thought it was cute and agreed. So, they're pretty cool moms, too."

"Yeah, but they're not our blood sisters, you are." Kat said proudly.

"You do realize it was a moot point for you and me to do that, don't you?" I said. "We're already blood relations."

Kat giggled briefly, and then got serious. "I know that Mom. But, you volunteered to be my blood sister and that has always meant a lot to me." Tears came to her eyes, which made me start to cry.

Kat jumped up, came around the table and crawled up in my lap. She gave me a big kiss, not like last night, a big smacking, 'I love you Mom' kiss and settled into my arms, her head on my shoulder. I tasted myself on her lips and I knew that she had cleaned up my spill, and had been savoring it with her fruit. I held her softly and gently, my hands on her bare back. We sat there quietly for a few minutes.

I felt her lips on my neck, like last night, and I thought I was going to melt. She gently pressed her soft lips to the increasingly hot skin and maintained contact for a few seconds at a time. She started gently sucking and through her open lips softly tongued the skin. Bringing her arm up my side, she cupped my breast and found the nipple, squeezing it gently and bringing it to a full point. I moaned, not holding back this time. When she released my skin from her lips, she giggled.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers