Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"I gave you a little hickey, Mom!" She kissed it and laughed. "It's a good thing Daddy won't be home for a while; you'd have a hard time explaining THAT!"

"Kat! You little minx!" I said horrified, "What are Arianna and Jillian going to think?"

"They'll think you're really the coolest Mom, ever!" She yelped. "Especially after I tell them how I gave it to you!" She was really laughing, now.

"Katarina Alexandra McCutcheon! You can't!" I wailed. "What will they think of me?"

Kat quieted and said seriously and very quietly, "That you are the sexiest woman alive, just like I do."

With that, she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine, fully, sensuously in what was the sexiest kiss I had ever experienced. Her lips were fully on mine, her tongue barely touching mine, her hands gently holding my face. She teased the tip of my tongue with hers and released my face from her hands. They drifted down to my breasts that were aching for her touch.

My heart nearly burst when her soft, warm hands finally, firmly cupped my breasts and her thumbs gently covered my nipples. I moaned, again not holding back as she caressed my breasts.

My lips tried to follow hers when she pulled back from the kiss. "God, Momma! I want you so badly!" She said urgently to me. I leaned back in and she stayed away. "We can't! Not Now! Ari and Jilly will be here any minute."

I nearly screamed in frustration. Kat quickly kissed me and leapt off my lap. "Mommy, I promise, later I will make you feel like you've never felt. But, we can't let them see us...or smell us like this."

She started giggling and sniffing the air. "Do you have any Glade?"

Her completely unexpected comment took me by surprise and I laughed loudly along with her. Of course, I went and retrieved the Glade from the pantry and sprayed it around the kitchen. I put it away and turned to find Kat standing quietly, watching me.

Her eyes were wide and caught mine, and her hand was inside the bikini bottom, moving slowly. When she knew she had my attention, she withdrew her hand and her fingers were shiny, slick with her essence. She held them up, crooked her finger, and motioned for me to come to her. I did, mesmerized by the sight of her juices sliding down her fingers. I stopped, standing in front of her, my eyes glazed and focused on the drooling digits.

Slowly, agonizingly slowly, Kat moved her hand toward my lips and like an obedient child; I opened my mouth. Kat stopped just short of my mouth and waited. I couldn't stand it and moved toward her fingers and she pulled back slightly. I stopped, confused.

When she pulled her fingers toward her own mouth, I moaned in disappointment. Kat smiled, seemingly satisfied with my reaction and slipped her fingers into my mouth. Her flavor was not unlike my own, sweet, yet musky, with a hint of peaches. I grabbed her hand, not wanting her to withdraw and cleaned the heady elixir from her fingers. I released her hand when it was clean and leaned toward her, my lips pursed, ready for a kiss.

She smiled gently, putting her forefinger to my lips. "Not now, Momma, you must wait 'til later." She turned to walk from the kitchen.

I almost screamed in disappointment and frustration.

Then she stopped and said, without turning, "You are going to put on a bathing suit and join us, right?"

"I don't think your friends want your old Mom out there with them." I muttered.

"Mo-om!" Kat said fiercely, "I told you that we are blood sisters and we all love you! Of course, we want you with us. Now, please go put on a bathing suit."

I couldn't believe I was taking orders from my eighteen year old daughter, but, nevertheless, I slowly walked into my bedroom. I pulled off my slip and panties, which were soaked, going into the bathroom to put them in the laundry. I cleaned myself up, again, and then went back into the bedroom.

I pulled open the drawer with my bathing suits and just stood there looking at them. I didn't know if I really should join the girls and if I did, which suit I should wear. My instinct was to cover myself as much as possible, in order to keep my mind straight and not embarrass Kat and myself with any inappropriate behavior.

I reached into the drawer and pulled out a navy blue one-piece that was very conservative. It covered all my cleavage and the bottom was cut extremely low on my legs, almost like shorts, and included a little white skirt. I stood there, holding it up and looking at it when Kat walked into the room.

"Mom, Ari and Jilly are...." She said before stopping suddenly. "Oh, hell no! You are NOT wearing that. We want to hang out with our sexy blood sister....not Grandma!"

In spite of myself, I had to laugh at that. Kat stood there with her hands on her hips glaring at me and the ugly suit and I saw a grin trying to break through, even though she was fighting it. Then, she started laughing, too. She walked over and hugged me, grabbing the suit and throwing it in the trash can.

She kissed me on the neck, briefly weakening my knees, before releasing me and starting to dig in the drawer. She found a suit that I had bought for a wedding anniversary vacation that Alex and I took to Aruba earlier this year. I refused to go topless in public; this suit was the closest thing to it.

The bright tangerine bikini top was as small, if not smaller than Kat's. I had to be very careful while wearing it or my nipples popped free. That was Alex's favorite feature of the suit. The bottoms were ultra low-rise, boy shorts that barely covered the crack of my ass in the back. I have to shave the front when I wear it, because if I don't, the fabric is so sheer and tight that my pubic hair clearly shows.

Of course, when I shaved, my lips were clearly visible. Alex loved this feature, too. He didn't mind showing me off a little, he enjoyed appreciation that other men and women displayed for me and the envy that was directed his way.

Don't get me wrong, he had no desire to share me or see me with other men, he just loved the fact that I was on object of lust for some men and women. Every time that I wore that suit on the beach, it culminated in long bouts of unrestrained, mind-blowing sex, as soon as we were alone. Most times we were in our room, but occasionally on the beach. Sometimes we snuck down the beach at night to be alone. I loved sex on the beach at night, in the warm tropical breezes. That may have been our best vacation ever.

"This is it, Mom!" She gushed. "I love you in this and Ari and Jilly have never seen it. They'll love it! Wear it, Mom, please?"

I blushed from head to toes and she giggled, watching the blush creep down my body. "Careful Mom, the red clashes with the tangerine."

I stood there for a moment, speechless, but then I laughed, too, the laughter helping me to relax. I put the suit on and Kat helped me straighten the straps on the bra. Her fingers inadvertently brushed my nipples and I shivered. Kat smiled and, again, deliberately brushed them and, again, I shivered. I glanced down at my chest and was horrified to see that my nipples were engorged to the point that all the bumps and ridges were clearly visible through the fabric of the suit.

"Kat, I can't go out there like this!" I gasped. "What will they think with the hickey and the erect nipples? They'll think I'm a slut!"

"Relax, Mom." Kat whispered. "I'll give you a few minutes to calm down. I'll tell the girls you're still getting dressed."

She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue briefly tickling my lips. My eyes fluttered closed as my desire for her came rushing back, and then she was gone. I opened my eyes and all that remained of Kat was the faint scent of jasmine.

I slumped to the bed and put my head in my hands. The emotional roller coaster that Kat had me riding kept my head spinning. She had repeatedly brought me to a fever pitch and then walked away. I was off balance, I was confused and all I knew was that she wanted me and I desperately wanted her. That was the only thing that was certain in my mind, maybe. I sat back up, making up my mind that I was going to make the best of this.

I stood and walked to the mirror, appraising myself. When my inspection reached the bikini bottoms, I realized that I hadn't shaved recently enough to wear this suit. Instead of disappointing Kat by changing, I decided to shave, quickly. I stripped off the bottoms, went into the bathroom and got out my shaving kit. I lathered up and carefully ran the razor over the stubble.

When I rinsed it off and checked the smoothness, I didn't like the results, so I changed the blade and repeated the process. This time the results were more acceptable. Actually, I was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Figuring that I was already there, I took the time to make sure that all the hair was gone from my lips and butt. I wasn't sure why I did that, it just seemed like I should be as smooth and as clean as possible. I cleaned up the bathroom and myself and went back into the bedroom.

I put the bikini bottoms back on and looked at the woman in the mirror. She looked pretty good to my critical eye, but not very confident. She seemed to be saying 'You're way too old to be dressed and acting like this'. I knew she was right, but I had come this far and didn't want to disappoint Kat. Taking a deep breath, I strode through the sliding door between the bedroom and the pool deck, displaying far more self-confidence than I really felt.

In the fifteen or twenty minutes that I had spent cleaning up and dressing; the girls had obviously already been in the pool. They were lying on the lounge chairs, hair and bathing suits dripping. I walked up quietly, still a little embarrassed by appearing in this suit. Thankfully, my nipples seemed to be behaving themselves and staying dormant. Well, they did until Kat saw me.

She stood up and turned to me and the white, sheer material of the suit had virtually disappeared because of the water. She looked naked, her nipples were clearly visible and her thighs framed her vagina neatly. The sight of my incredibly hot daughter shattered the calm that I had found by being alone. My nipples popped out to full erection and my vagina was, once again, suddenly, soaking wet. I began to worry that I would show a spot on the bikini, embarrassing myself further. Kat started bouncing toward me, my eyes helplessly following her bobbling breasts.

"Mom!" Kat cried, "You left it on! You look awesome!"

Arianna and Jillian jumped up also, turning to me. 'Oh Crap!' I thought when I saw them. They had been lying face down on the loungers and had removed their tops. All three of them ran to me and hugged me. All of the naked and nearly naked flesh pressing into my skin nearly overwhelmed me. They were hugging me, kissing me, giggling, and squirming against me.

"Mrs. McCutcheon, I agree with Kat!" Jillian squealed, "You look great! You are so sexy! I hope I look half as good as you when I'm your age.....uhhh, I mean....uhhh you're not old...uhhh...oh shit!"

Jillian started crying and turned blood red with embarrassment. She hid her face and stumbled away. The other two started laughing at her and I felt really badly for her. I told the other two to shush and went after Jillian.

I caught her and turned her into my arms. Even though I was concerned about her, my first thought was that she felt so soft and warm in my arms, her breasts pressing softly into my tummy and her head nestled between my breasts. As guilty as it made me feel; I was thrilling to the feel of her young flesh squeezed against mine.

"Jillian, it's OK," I murmured. "I was very flattered by what you said; I know you didn't mean that I was old. I was truly flattered that a beautiful girl like you would want to look like me at her age. Honestly, that's how I feel, sweetie. Stop crying now, it's really OK."

She raised her pretty, tear-stained face up to mine and smiled timidly at me. "Really? You're not mad?"

I kissed her forehead and smiled. "Really, I'm not mad at all. I really am flattered, sweetheart."

She threw her arms around me and hugged me, tightly. She pressed her face between my breasts and mixed feelings of desire and guilt washed over me. I felt guilty because she trusted me as an adult, here to help her and all I could think about was her fresh young body, molding itself to mine. She withdrew her face from my breasts, got up on tiptoes, and kissed me, first on the hickey, and then raising her face to mine; her tongue briefly touched my lips. She stepped away, giggling at my surprise.

"Thank you Mrs. McCutcheon, I feel better now." She said, completely ignoring the tongue, not letting Kat and Arianna know.

I smiled at our little secret. "Under the circumstances," I said, looking her directly in the eyes, teasing her with innuendo, disappointment flashing briefly in her eyes, "Since you guys are graduates now, young adults, you and Arianna ought to call me Annie. OK? Especially since we're 'blood sisters'."

Her disappointment changed to joy as she realized I was keeping our secret. She stepped back into me and hugged me again. "Annie," she said, testing how it felt on her lips. "Annie," she repeated, "I like it!"

I turned to look at Kat and Arianna. Arianna was giggling and Kat was glaring at Jillian and me. She didn't look happy. Arianna ran up to me and hugged me. She gave me a big kiss, and then hugged Jillian, apologizing for laughing. They were OK. I wasn't so sure about Kat.

I knew that my bottoms were wet and I had to cover the wetness, so I stepped to the pool and dived in. When I came up I turned to look at the girls and Kat was giving Jillian an earful. Jillian just laughed at her, came over, and jumped in the pool, swimming to my side. She stood up, her hands below the water. As we stood there looking at Kat and Arianna, I felt Jillian's hand slide down my butt and between my legs.

She squeezed my vagina, quickly, firmly, and then she was gone, swimming to the side of the pool, and, in an impressive athletic move, popped up out of the water and onto the deck. She walked up to Kat, hugged her, kissed her, and hugged her again, tightly. Kat was tense at first and then she relaxed, hugging her friend back. Arianna skipped over and joined in a group hug and suddenly they were all laughing, whispering, and giggling.

They all turned to look at me, standing alone in the pool. Kat was looking into my eyes as Jillian reached behind Kat's back and loosened the top to her bikini. Her breasts didn't drop at all as Jillian removed the top, Kat still watching my eyes carefully. My eyes were riveted to her chest as the perfect little snow cones with the cherry toppings were revealed.

My mouth started watering and I licked my lips, almost crying out in dismay when Kat covered her breasts with her hands. I looked up at her face and a wicked little smile was playing on her lips. (Evil child!) Cupping the little orbs in her palms, she pinched her nipples, her pretty lips forming an 'O' as the pleasure coursed through her, and her eyes, heavy lidded, were nearly closed.

Suddenly, I noticed hands at Kat's hips, hands untying the tiny bottoms to her bikini. I held my breath as I watched Kat's womanhood revealed. My assumption that she was shaving was confirmed as bare skin and a petite slit appeared. Her tight little body held my gaze as I watched Jillian's hands make their way over the smooth skin as Arianna finished removing Kat's bathing suit.

I moaned a little as Jillian kissed Kat and her hand found and cupped Kat's mound. Kat turned to Jillian and tugged at the bottoms of Jillian's bathing suit. Jillian stepped back and pulled on the ties that held the tiny scrap of material to her body. The ties came free and Jillian released them. The material fluttered to the deck and Jillian's entire glorious body was on display.

Even though she had displayed her breasts when I came out to the pool, I hadn't paid attention. I looked closely, now. Jillian's breasts were no more than a large A cup, but with the most delicious looking pale pink nipples. The nipples were long, and as I was noticing now, erect. Where Kat was completely shaven, Jillian had, what appeared to be very fine, almost white, blonde hair covering her vagina.

Jillian noticed that I was staring and, giggling, did a slow pirouette. Her butt was slowly; tantalizingly slowly, revealed to my sight. Like Kat's butt, it was firm and round, toned by years of gymnastics. I had to check the corners of my mouth because it felt like I was drooling. The two nubile, fresh, young bodies in front of my hungry eyes looked good enough to eat, and, Oh My God, how I wanted to taste them.

I dragged my eyes to look first into Jillian's eyes and then flickered over to Kat's eyes. Jillian's expression was one of wide-eyed amusement at my slobber-jawed reaction. Kat's expression was harder to read. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, once again, and her lips were in a pout that was, at the same time, childish, yet very, very sexy.

Arianna slipped between Kat and Jillian, startling me because I had momentarily forgotten she was there. I took in the sight of Arianna's body, which was a complete contrast to the other girls. Kat and Jillian were about the same height and even though Kat was a redhead and Jillian was a Nordic blonde, their skin tone was about the same. They could easily pass for sisters.

Arianna, however, was taller than the other two, with much darker skin. Her father was second-generation Italian and his dark good looks were evident in Arianna. Her hair was blue-black it was so dark and since the girls were no longer active in gymnastics, she had allowed it to grow long. It was thick, smooth and gorgeous.

Kat envied Arianna's hair and commented frequently how she had wished hers could be more like Arianna's. Arianna, while not fat by any stretch of the imagination, was far curvier than Kat and Jillian. Kat and Jillian had always worn normal sports bras while doing their gymnastics work.

Arianna, however, had to use an industrial strength sports bra to keep her D cups contained. They were big, round and capped with enormous black, thick nipples. Her stomach had a little pooch, her butt was round and firm and she was a walking wet dream. I didn't know what her vagina looked like because she had not removed her boy-shorts.

Looking at all three of them, now, I was pretty sure I was drooling. Kat's expression hadn't changed, but the other two were giggling. Arianna put her arms around the waists of Kat and Jillian and turned them toward the house. I stood in the pool and watched the three sets of hips, with exquisite butts, two naked, one not, sway to the house and then through the patio doors to Kat's room.

I heard the lock click after the door closed. Because I was in the bright sunlight, I couldn't see into the room. Soon, though, it didn't matter, because one of the girls drew the blinds across the doors.

I stood there in the pool, alone, jealous, envious and very, very unhappy. I wanted to go see what the girls were doing, but the blinds were closed. I briefly thought that I might go into the house and try Kat's door, maybe they hadn't locked it. I rejected that thought, unhappily realizing that they didn't want me in there.

I was distraught; after building my emotions to a fever pitch, the girls suddenly, callously, excluded me. I slowly exited the pool and, after drying myself off, lay down on a lounger, facing Kat's room. I told myself I was getting some sun, but I knew it was an excuse, even in that moment. I tried closing my eyes, but that didn't help much. I kept peeking, hoping that Kat would come to me. She didn't.

I found myself staring at Kat's door, my fingers having crept to my tummy, then sliding down to cup my mound, just as Jillian had. I gently stroked my slit and clit through the delicate fabric, my juices flowing freely, once again. It was not enough. I needed skin on skin contact and I slithered my fingers under the waistband. I hesitated for a moment, thinking that it was wrong to masturbate in the open, even if it was my own, very private backyard. My need soon overwhelmed my reason and my fingers inched under my boy shorts.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers