Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,283 Followers

I lifted my head and looked at her. "Wh-what w-w-was that?" I stammered.

She shushed me and just continued biting and kissing down to my breasts. She stopped and looked up at me, "What do you want Momma?"

I moaned and thrust my breast into her mouth. She giggled and sat back. "What do you want, Momma?" She repeated. I thrust again and she dodged away. "You must tell me what you want Momma. That will make it real for you.... and for me."

"Lick me, suck me, God help me..." I moaned. "I want you to take me, babeee..."

She smiled her evil child smile, "Take you where, Mother?"

"Oh God," I moaned. "What do you want me to say?"

She leaned down and gently laved my aching nipple, "Tell me what you want me to do, Mother."

I was near tears because I needed contact so badly. "Lick my nipples, suck my nipples, Oh God, eat my pussy, my cunt, my gash! For Chrissake, is that what you wanted you Evil Child?"

She laughed deep in her throat, a sound I had never heard from her before. Then she said softly, "That's exactly what I wanted Momma. I wanted you to say it. I wanted you to say you wanted me to put my tongue on your most private places. I wanted you to acknowledge your desire to have your daughter make love to you."

She was still on her hands and knees above me and she leaned down to give me the sweetest kiss. "I love you Momma and I am going to show you now, exactly how much."

Dipping her head to my breast, she slipped her hand down my tummy and into the slip of silk that was pretending to be my panties. She found my nipple and clit at the same time and all the pent-up sexual energy that Kat had been carefully orchestrating over the last couple of months was released in the most spectacular orgasm I had ever experienced. Lights and colors flashed in my eyes and my entire body went rigid. Normally, I made whimpering noises when I came, but not this time. I screamed Kat's name in a guttural, visceral, primal scream that hurt my throat and frightened Kat. She pulled her hand away and sat up, eyes wide.

I focused my eyes and found her 'deer-in-the-headlights' eyes. "Goddammit, Kat you started this, now finish it." I screamed, "Put your hand back!"

Quicker than I had ever seen her move, her hand was back in my panties. The other hand tugged them off. I put my hand over hers and roughly jammed two of my fingers and two of hers inside me. I wanted, no, needed, the rough handling of my sex at that moment. After showing her what I wanted I withdrew my hand and she continued fucking me with her fingers. The tide of the orgasm rose in me again and I drenched her hand as she pumped in and out of me. Finally sated, I pushed her hand away and held out my arms to her. She flew into my arms and buried her face in my neck.

"God, Momma," she mumbled into my neck, "What was that?"

I giggled, "That, sweetie, was me cumming harder than I ever have in my life. I think that was the result of your teasing over the last couple of months."

I reached between my legs and found that I was completely soaked. I dipped my finger into my juices and pulled out a thick glob. Kat sat back up and watched me as I brought the cum to my mouth and puckering, rubbed it on my lips, like lip-gloss, her eyes still wide. I was afraid that if she didn't blink soon, her eyes would dry out.

I smiled at her and whispered, "Kiss me."

With a little cry, she leapt into my arms and crushed her lips to mine. Quickly, she abandoned the kiss and was just licking my lips, whimpering like a baby the entire time. She finished cleaning my lips, pulled back and looked at me with the evil child grin. (Uh-oh!) Kat started sliding down my body toward my pussy, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Harder than you ever have in your life, huh?" She whispered, "We'll see about topping that, Momma, I don't mean to brag, but according to the girls, I'm pretty good at this."

She finished talking just as she got to my throbbing sex. She dipped her head as if she were going to do it, lick her Mom's pussy. The naughtiness of it grabbed hold of me and I held my breath in anticipation. Stopping just short of the most intimate contact, Kat peeked up at me through the bangs, looking every bit the minx she had been her entire life and I just melted, my heart filling with love and joy at what we were about to share. It was the one thing a mother and daughter shouldn't share, but it felt so right that I couldn't wait and lifted my hips to bring my pussy in contact with her lips.

She grinned her 'Evil Child' grin and moved gently, but quickly away as I neared her lips with my drooling crevice. (Oh God, not again!) I settled back to the bed and waited for Kat to make her next move. My eyes held hers as she acknowledged my silent plea with a sympathetic smile.

Slowly, gently, tenderly she lowered her lips to my weeping lips and laid the first kiss to my most intimate place by a woman.

Again, the thought that my baby girl was the first woman to touch my pussy lips with their lips made it gush, once more. Poking her tongue through her lips, she tickled my clit with the tiny pink tip. I hadn't realized that I was still holding my breath until it escaped with a whoosh as she teased my hard clit. I looked down into her eyes and giggled. She looked like a kitten lapping at a bowl with a little pink tongue. Her eyes smiled as she happily wriggled her pink, slippery eel over the skin; over and over it wiggled, never stopping.

Once again, I felt the lips of my pussy engorging and unfolding as Kat teased and kissed the tender, sensitive flesh. She nibbled, she licked, she strummed and my body responded. I felt tendrils of heat reaching out through me and touching every part of my being. I felt a tickling start deep in the womb in which I had carried Kat. She was right about one thing; she was really good at this. Her fingers had started dancing between my lips and would dip and brush my bottom. Every time her fingers brushed my little hole, the tingling became more intense.

Her lips and tongue never stopped moving on me, flickering and fluttering on my clit like a hummingbird, fast and light. My breath was coming in fits and gasps, as the sensations flowed through me, coming from every direction. I was rising higher and higher as Kat kept up the pressure on my clit, in my pussy and now, penetrating my little bottom with a tiny, slippery finger. The finger was wriggling deeper and deeper as Kat stopped licking my clit; instead, she sucked it between her lips and was suddenly sucking on my whole mound.

Her tongue was wriggling on my clit as she was strongly sucking on my pussy. Her fingers were deep in my pussy and now, one was deep in my butt. The sensations were building everywhere, my clit, my pussy, my bottom and my mind couldn't keep up. I couldn't find the most pleasurable spot. I let go and as I did the sensations converged and drove me over the edge, and for the third time today, I experienced the biggest orgasm of my life. The participation of my daughter in the last two had made them that much more special and intense.

My eyes fluttered closed as I rode the wave and Kat kept up the pressure and more importantly, the pleasure. Incredibly, Kat's light touch kept taking me higher and higher. The tingling that I had been experiencing had reached every part of my body, even my eyelashes felt like they were tingling. The wave refused to crest and my entire body was shaking, shimmying, and all in all dancing all over the bed. Finally, my abdominal muscles had taken all they could and began to cramp as the wave crashed over me.

I started pushing at Kat's head and crying 'enough, enough'. Kat gave me a couple more licks and finally, mercifully, withdrew. She crawled up to my face with hers and looked into my eyes, her eyes twinkling.

"So, Momma," she giggled softly, "are the girls right?"

I smiled tiredly and gasped, "Oh, yeah, baby, ooooh yeah! Now give your Mommy a kiss."

Kat lowered her lips to mine and gave me the softest, sweetest kiss I could imagine. The love I felt for my daughter just kept welling up in me, so the pools were endless. My arms snaked around her back and drew her as closely to me as I could.

"Sweetie," I said tiredly in a hushed voice, "I know you were worried that this would change how I felt about you, and it has." I paused briefly and realized that I chosen my words poorly because Kat looked stricken.

"Sweetie, baby," I rushed to correct my mistake. "Not like that, I'm sorry, I said that all wrong. My love for you changed by becoming stronger than I ever thought possible. I am so happy we started doing this." I giggled. "Because I can't wait to try all that on you. I hope I can live up to your example."

Kat squealed in delight and hugged me even more tightly. "Momma, you don't have to be sorry, you just scared me for a minute, that's all. You don't have to do any of that to me, I am just happy that I could make love to you."

I raised my eyebrow and said with mock sternness, "If you think you're getting out of it that easily, young lady, you've got another thing coming!" Then I broke down, giggling.

She shook her head and murmured, "I think I may have created a monster!"

I rolled her over and lay on top of her. "Could I just rest here a minute though? That was really good, but tiring."

"Ok, Momma." Kat said softly.

I allowed my head to drift down and I settled on her chest, her erect nipple right in line with my eyes. Even though I was tired, the little column of pink flesh immediately drew and held my attention. In what was yet another instance of being confronted by something new, I had never touched the nipple of another woman.

My fingers seemed to have a life of their own as I watched them approach Kat's pink nub. I gently touched the warm, stiff flesh and was rewarded with a little sigh from Kat. My fingertip rested on the very tip of the nipple and I rotated my finger so that the nipple followed in a circle. I could see why Alex liked to do this, it was kind of fun. As I played, I could feel the nipple grow firmer and I could feel Kat's heartbeat increase. I realized that I was no longer feeling tired, but becoming reinvigorated and my excitement was returning.

I slid my head closer to Kat's tiny, lovely breast and I felt her breath stop in her chest as I moved. My lips approached the nipple and Kat didn't move a muscle until I poked my tongue out and gently, hesitantly felt the surprisingly warm and soft nubbin. Kat jerked a little and finally breathed when I made contact. My head continued sliding forward until my lips met the pillar of pink and sucked it in. It felt so soft, yet hard that it excited me. I sucked and licked the tender flesh that somehow tasted young and fresh.

My hand stole to Kat's other breast and gently squeezed the whole, wonderfully soft, tiny pillow in my hand, the nipple poking stiffly into my palm. Kat had gone from holding her breath to breathing deeply as I sucked, teased and generally mauled her tiny boobs. Kat had started squirming under me so I figured I was doing something right.

I looked up at her, her eyes were heavy lidded, and a small smile was playing at the corners of her mouth. She looked so good that I released her nipples, slithered up, and found her lips with mine. Kat's tongue was in my mouth before I was settled and dueling with mine. I still tasted myself on her lips and tongue and it served to excite me further.

I was lying on top of Kat, our breasts pressing into each other. Her lips, even though they tasted like me, still had their own unique Kat flavor and I felt like I couldn't get enough. I loved kissing her. It was soft, loving and sweet, yet sexy and passionate. I pulled back, drew her bottom lip between my two lips, and sucked as she had done to me and for me. The soft, loving, suckling further ignited and aroused me.

It was intimate and it felt like something only two women could enjoy with each other. It seemed too tender for a man and that made it more special for me with my baby girl. Kat was tenderly licking my top lip as I was suckling and her hands stole to my breasts and found my nipples again. I moaned deep in my throat and I felt her lips curl into a little smile.

"Kat!" I gasped, withdrawing from the kiss, "I'm supposed to be loving you!"

Kat giggled, "Yeah, but I love your boobies, Momma! I can't keep my hands off them."

I kissed her again and slipped down to find her boobies. I captured her pink, hot nipple between my teeth and her back arched off the bed.

"Ooooh, Momma, that feels soooo good." Kat moaned.

I giggled then, bit one nipple and squeezed the other and Kat was like a bucking bronco, bouncing on the bed, her hands gripping my boobs firmly. Evidently, my baby enjoyed a little pain. I kept nipping her with my teeth and let go with my fingers. I wanted to find her little pussy and my hand crept down her taut belly.

When I got to the top of her panties, her breath caught again. She held it as I teased the elastic waistband and barely dipped my fingers below it. I nipped again and she writhed under me. As she was writhing, I put more pressure on her nipple and she bounced again. As she bounced, I slithered my hand under the edge of her panties and touched the soaking wet pussy of my baby. Her attention was immediately diverted from my teeth and lips to my fingers, which were now learning how the pussy of another woman felt.

"Oh, Momma!" Kat whimpered, repeating herself, "that feels soooo goooood!"

I giggled, agreeing with her. I loved how she felt on my fingers. I let my fingers tenderly dance around her healthily engorged clit, which was so very hot and I could feel it throbbing with her heartbeat. In my inexperience, I felt like I was doing something right because her breathing had gone from light and rapid, to deep and ragged.

Her hips were dancing along with the rhythm of my fingers. I couldn't take it anymore and I had to see. I briefly scooted up and lovingly kissed my daughter and then started to slide down her little, lithe body, so I could see what I was touching. It felt so warm, smooth and delectable, that I could hardly wait. Kat squealed a little as she realized where I was going.

I trailed my tongue down her soft smooth skin, peppering the steaming flesh with tiny kisses as I went. Kat was writhing on the bed beneath me as I licked and kissed my way down as my fingers continued to explore the hot, slick pussy of my baby girl.

"Momma, oooh Momma." Kat breathed.

Kat seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was. This wasn't tense, this was relaxed fun, yet hot. I kissed her little belly button and swirled my tongue around the little bud of her "outie" and she giggled. She finally released my boobs and her hands drifted to my head, where she gently held my head as I licked and kissed my way down to my goal.

Her panties had bunched up in her crotch, were soaking wet and the aroma of her arousal assaulted my senses. The scent was intoxicating as I nibbled at the top edge of her panties. My other hand floated down her side, my fingers tracing patterns on her silky, soft skin.

I finally got to where it was uncomfortable having my hand bent around Kat's silky, soft panties. I pulled my hand out of her panties and her squeal of delight turned into a moan of anguish. I started tugging on her panties and her anguish turned back to excitement as she raised her hips to allow me to slide the panties off her bottom. I sat up with the little, silk, slip of black and white fabric, holding it up like a prize I had won. As funny as it sounds, I felt a little victorious, even though it was exactly what Kat wanted.

I tossed the panties to the side, eager to get back to Kat's slippery pussy. I was getting excited to try to make Kat cum as hard as she had made me. I was kneeling to the side of Kat's legs and I reached down and gently stroked the incredibly soft skin of Kat's inner thigh. Kat immediately started squirming again. I trailed my fingers close to Kat's pussy, but did not touch it again.

Kat groaned, "Momma! Pleeeze, pleeeze don't tease meeeee!"

I giggled, enjoying the control, if only for a moment. "Not so much fun on the receiving end, huh?"

She giggled back, "Bitch!"

I threw my leg over both of hers, trapping them between mine. I sat back on her knees so she couldn't spread her legs. I ran my fingers up the inside of her thigh again, and she thrust her hips at my fingers and my fingers danced away.

"Bitch? ... Bitch?" I said with a small smile curling the corners of my mouth. "That's not the way to talk to your mother, especially when you want something." My fingers danced close to the weeping slit. I wanted her as excited as I had been earlier, when I finally touched her again.

She was writhing on the bed below me, trying to find relief from my fingers. I realized I needed to stop teasing and do something for her when she tried to bring her fingers to her pussy. I quickly stopped her. I brought her fingers to my lips, delicately kissing each of them before gently placing her hands back at her sides.

"Ok, sweetie," I said quietly, "Mommy will help you."

I slipped off her legs and they flew open, giving me my first peek at her opening pussy. I crept in between her legs and let myself down so that my face was inches from the object of my desire. Kat's tiny slit had begun to open and her lips were a beautiful pink and deepened to a rose red as the flesh disappeared inside Kat. I had never been up close with a pussy and it was a little fascinating. I poked a finger into one of the lips and giggled as it sprung back.

"Momma?" Kat whispered, "what are you doing?"

"Sorry sweetie," I murmured, "I got a little distracted." I leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the clit. Evidently, she wasn't expecting it because her hips quivered and jerked when my lips met the wet, soft skin. I pulled back a little and blew lightly on the wet skin and she jerked again.

"Ooooh, Momma" Kat whispered, "That felt sooo good. Pleeeze do it again."

I leaned back in, licked along the edges of her delicate lips and then blew again. Her hips jerked again and she moaned before raising her hips to find my lips again. I licked deeper this time and then blew cool air again, once more causing her hips to jerk. I sat back a little and slipped my fingers on either side of her clit, much like Alex does to me.

Rubbing slowly with both fingers, I caused her little clit to peek out at me; and when it did, I nipped it with my teeth. Kat's hips came off the bed seeking more contact and I rubbed a little harder and faster. I nipped again before fluttering my tongue at the end of her clit. I glanced at the death grip that Kat's hands had on the sheets. I smiled to myself before taking a quick peek at her eyes. Her eyes were wide, staring at me, pleading.

"Momma, I'm sooo close," she whined, "please help me; please make me cum. Momma Pleeeze!"

Her gash was oozing and I used her slippery lady cum to slide a finger inside my baby. Back and forth, in and out, I sawed my finger into her. I got a rhythm going and then licked her clit again before nipping it once more. She howled, "Momma, I'm cummmmmming!" before grabbing my head and jamming my face into her pussy. I lapped, I sucked, I drove my fingers into her and I felt her pussy pulsing around my finger. My hand was soaked and I couldn't keep up with the flow. Suddenly, she pulled my head away and began tugging on my ears.

"Owww, Kat!" I complained, "That really hurts!"

She started giggling. "Sorry, Momma, I just wanted you to come up and kiss me, while I was still feeling that amazing orgasm."

I slid up her divine little body and smoothly met her lips in a passionate kiss. Her legs and arms wrapped around my back, enveloping me in her love. My pussy was right on hers and she started rocking her hips. She was still very wet, as was I, and we were smoothly sliding together. My clit and I found the contact very stimulating and I could feel another orgasm rising within me.

CABONE
CABONE
1,283 Followers