Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"K-k-kat?" I stammered. "Wh-wh-what a-a-are y-y-you d-d-doing?"

"Momma, we are grinding." Kat said simply. "Isn't it awesome?"

"Oh-oh-oh y-y-yeah!" I mumbled, my brain on sensory overload. Our nipples were bumping together, as were our clits and I was working up to another huge orgasm.

Kat flipped us over and began grinding on me in earnest and the building orgasm exploded in my pussy, in my tummy and in my brain. I was flying and I didn't want to come down. Kat squealed and she was shaking and shimmying on top of me, and then she collapsed in my arms. Her breathing was ragged, as was mine and the aftershocks of our shared orgasm kept pulsing through our bodies. I felt Kat's as I supposed she felt mine. As Kat relaxed, she rather melted into me, before sliding off to the side and laying her head on my chest.

We lay there for quite awhile, just enjoying the close, intimate contact, without moving, Kat's head on my breast. Her breathing had slowed to the point that I thought she had fallen asleep and then she startled me a little, by beginning to talk.

"Momma, seeing Jilly kiss you this afternoon made me sooo jealous. I knew she had tongued you." Kat said softly.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Because that's how she got to me." Kat giggled. "She worked on me for a while, and I didn't even know it."

"She started by hugging me after a good move in gymnastics class." Kat continued. "Then she would hug me when we said good bye...every time we said goodbye. After a while, she kissed me on the cheek, occasionally. Then one day, after I nailed that dismount that gave me so much trouble, she kissed me on the lips. It surprised me and I just stood there. She acted like it was no big deal."

"After class that day, instead of just hugging me or kissing me on the cheek, she kissed me on the lips again. This time she held it just a moment longer and I kinda liked it and then she bounced away, and I was disappointed she hadn't done it again. The next class I was distracted because I was watching her and she didn't even seem like she knew I was alive. I almost fell a couple of times because I was looking at her instead of concentrating."

"I looked for her after class and her mom must have picked her up early because she was gone. I came home, didn't eat dinner, and cried myself to sleep. I thought I had somehow made her angry and I was miserable. The next day at school, I looked for her again and because we didn't have classes together I didn't see her all day. I came home and cried myself to sleep again."

"We had a gymnastics class the next day and she was her old self. Hugging, giggling, and I was walking on air. After class, she said it was a beautiful spring day and she was going to walk home. She wanted to know if I would walk with her. I called and told you we were walking home. You seemed suspicious, but, finally, you said it was OK. We walked through the woods, the flowers were in bloom, and it smelled heavenly.

"Jilly took my hand and I thought my heart would burst, I was so happy. We stopped in a little clearing with a pond and she turned me to her. She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me. Her tongue bumped against my lips and it scared me. I had never done that with anybody and I didn't know what it meant. I pulled away, Jilly looked so hurt, and tears came to her eyes that I just leaned in and kissed her. My eyes were open and hers were closed as I opened my mouth and touched her lips with my tongue. Her eyes flew open and I could see the happiness in them. She opened her mouth and we touched tongues."

Kat took a breath and I could see the memory made her very happy. I stayed silent as I figured she needed to tell me about this.

"She threw her arms around me and hugged me and giggled." Kat giggled herself, then. "She kissed me again, with tongues, and then took my hand and we walked home."

Kat sat up, looked at me and said, "So that's how I knew she had slipped you the tongue. Well, that and she's told me for a long time that at the first opportunity she would fuck you silly."

Kat never, I mean never cursed in my presence, so I was shocked. "Young lady! Your language!"

"Really, Mom?" Kat snickered. "Really? You're really gonna try and be Mom right now? Your sweet, innocent, eighteen year old daughter is lying naked in your arms, the two of us having fucked each other to multiple orgasms, and you're gonna get motherly? Please!"

I was so stunned by her response that all I could do was laugh. I grabbed her and pulled her to me and hugged her tightly.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I whispered into her ear as I kissed her neck.

"Careful, lady," Kat murmured, "You may get something started, again."

"Sorry," I said, giggling, "You started this and I can't help it that I like it and love you. But, you were telling me a story."

She hugged me and sat back. "Anyway, that's why I got so angry with her when she kissed you. She has known forever how I feel about you and my desires and I thought she was trying to cut in. She told me when she got out of the pool that she was trying to keep you on edge. It was her suggestion that she and Ari take my bathing suit off and lead me into my bedroom. She thought it might make you jealous and help my cause."

I laughed, "It worked. I was just crazy out there by myself, imagining what the three of you might be up to in there."

Kat giggled. "You were probably right!"

Once again, she had shocked me. "So, I guess I was surprised that Arianna is part of what you girls do."

"Oh, yeah!" Kat exclaimed. "She's the only one of us who considers herself a lesbian. Jilly and I consider ourselves bi. Arianna is the one that got Jilly to recognize her bi tendencies and then encouraged her to help me. After Jilly and I became intimate, I realized my feelings for you were more than what a daughter would customarily feel for her mother. I knew, not only did I love you, I was in love with you and I wanted to make love to you. So I set out to seduce you."

I giggled, "Well you did exactly that. But, what now? What do you expect?"

Kat said honestly, "I don't know Momma; I really didn't think that far ahead. Now, I'm kind of hoping you could help me with that part of this."

"You know, baby," I said softly, "It will be difficult, if not impossible to continue with this after your Dad gets home. That's going to be hard for me, but I have a feeling it's going to be harder for you." I turned to look at Kat and there were tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No, Momma, no!" Kat whispered harshly. "I can't, not after finally getting to make love to you! I just can't give you up!"

Kat sobbed into my shoulder and the stark realization hit me that I had royally screwed up by giving in to my desires.

Just then, the phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID and saw it was Alex; this was a lot later than the time he usually called. (Oh, shit, how was I going to deal with this, now?)

"Kat," I murmured, "That's Daddy, and you need to calm down a little, Ok?" She nodded, burying her face deeper into my shoulder.

"Hi, honey!" I answered the phone a lot more brightly than I felt. "You're calling awfully late!"

"Yeah, I know," my husband's tired voice came back to me. "Steve (Alex's boss) was here for the day. We have not made the progress he had hoped, so, I've got good news and I've got bad news. Which do you want first?"

I laughed because Alex always delivered good news/bad news just like this. "Give me the bad news first, that way we can celebrate the good news." I answered as I always did.

He chuckled, "The bad news is that I'm gonna be here another month."

I gasped, this was worse than I expected. "Oh, no Alex, that's not fair! You've already been out there long enough!"

He sighed, "Do you want the good news?"

I was so shaken up by the bad news I forgot there was good news. "I'm sorry; yes, I want the good news."

"I am at the airport hotel with Steve right now; we've got a four A.M. flight and I'm gonna be home first thing in the morning." He said. "I'll get a four day weekend, and then I'll be stuck out here for the duration."

"I'm sorry for being so grumpy," I apologized, "I can't wait to see you; I've missed you so much."

"I miss you guys, too." Alex said softly. "Is Kat there? Is she still awake?"

"Yes, she's awake," I answered. "I love you, here's Kat."

As I pulled the phone away from my ear, I heard faintly, "I love you, too, babe."

"Daddy?!?" Kat exclaimed as she took the phone. "Are you coming home?"

She was quiet for a moment as he spoke and then she answered him. "I love you, too, Daddy; I can't wait to see you. Bye, Daddy, here's Mommy."

"I'll have a big breakfast ready for you in the morning, sweetie." I said, "What time will you be home?" He said about seven and I said OK, then we repeated our 'I love you's' and said goodbye.

I hung up the phone and looked at Kat. Her eyes were filled with tears and her lip was trembling. "S-s-s-o-o, a-a-are, w-w-we, d-d-one with each other M-m-momma?" She stammered, before breaking into full-fledged tears. The brave, confident, sexy, young woman that had successfully seduced me was gone and my baby girl was back.

"Why don't we see how it goes with Daddy this weekend?" I said gently. "That way we don't make a hasty decision that we both regret."

"Ok, Momma." Kat said with a little sob.

"I do have one question for you, baby." I said.

"Ok, Momma." Kat said, "What is it?"

"Are you going to be able to handle me, uhhh, well, unhh..." Now I was stammering.

Kat finally smiled and then laughed. "Geez, Mom, get a grip. It's sex. Can you say sex?"

I blushed furiously and that made Kat laugh harder. At least my embarrassment had broken the mood.

"It's OK, Mom," Kat said softly after kissing me. "I know you and Dad will have sex this weekend and I'm OK with it. Are you?"

"I think so, baby, but it will feel like I'm cheating on you." I murmured.

"Like you said, Mom," Kat said, "Let's get through this weekend and then we'll see, OK?"

Kat leaned in and kissed me, softly, gently, sensuously before settling in my arms as we cuddled. I pulled the sheet over us and she drifted off to sleep. I lay there wondering what my future would be. I loved them both with all my heart and knew I couldn't choose between them, but might be forced to do just that. Hopefully, something would be made clearer with Alex at home, or in the time after he went back.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers