Kat and Him Ch. 01

Story Info
Kat and her Master spend a weekend together.
2.7k words
4.26
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our weekend again. Though we have shared many such meetings, still each one is something we both regard as an adventure.

He hears me arrive in my car but waits until I knock on his red solid wooden door before he opens it and our weekend begins.

Mine is a good Master. He loves me very much and we have a lot of fun together.

He allows me to wear panties and a little dress if I ask most of the time, as it is important I am comfortable and warm and we are not playing every second of the day!

He told me that he enjoyed seeing my need - the wet stains on my panties. He also told me that he would call them knickers and would expect me to take them off and hand them to him, still warm from my body, each time I visited.

Today I am wearing my red and brown dress with boots, black knickers and a bra. I removed my panties and hand them to him, keeping my dress bunched in my hands so that he can see me. Then I blush deep red as he inspects them. I know that my juices had soaked them on the journey to him. I hope it's the last I see of them, I hate being gagged with my knickers!

From this point on I expect to ask permission for everything and have all my actions controlled by him. I may ask to use the toilet and he may or may not choose to watch. It is his choice. Whatever, I ask permission to freshen up and use the bathroom before I join him in the lounge.

When I have finished in the bathroom I ask to sit beside him on the sofa. He permits it. I can't help but get even wetter being in his presence with no knickers on and unfortunately I produce a lot of wetness!

"Master, May I wear some underwear or use the bathroom?"

He asks why and I blush.

I turn away and it angers him. The wetness is making me uncomfortable. As I move he sees the glistening betray me and he tells me loudly and firmly that I am to never turn away from him! As punishment I am sent to the corner to sit with my legs open in silence for an hour. Tears fall but I make no sound.

He does not bear grudges. I am summoned to the sofa and he holds me. Caressing my face you explain why I was punished and I must now confess what I should have earlier. I say, "Master, I am sorry. I, I was wet and uncomfortable." "What do you want, Girl?" "I want you to touch me Sir, please." He holds me close as he unzips my dress. I step out of it and he tells me to remove my bra. I do. Snuggling up to him. He is still fully clothed and I am naked but I am not cold. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. He turns to me and pushes me back on the sofa with my legs on either side of him. He pushes down on me, kissing me and gently tugging on my hair. I feel him growing stiff through his trousers - it brushes my thighs and gets heavier. Hmmm, I feel so happy like this, but he turns rougher, pulling on my nipples hard he twists them. I gasp.

It hurts and he knows I don't like it - but it makes me so much wetter regardless. He keeps nipping them, harder and harder till tears form in my eyes. I beg him with my eyes but say nothing. Then he moves his hand to my pussy but it is to be pain, not pleasure. He finds my clitoris in his fingers and squeezes. I cry out. "Master! Please, please " I dare not finish my sentence. As he continues to pinch my clitoris he also bites my nipples, making me scream out loud. "Ohhhh." He clamps his hand over my mouth as he twists my right nipple very hard. I scream into his hand, covering it with drool. He moves back and looks down at me. My body is heaving. I'm breathing heavily and panting and gasping. I look up at him and he looks deep into my eyes. He licks my face and says: "Get me a drink, Girl" Then he turns me over roughly and smacks me hard on the bottom as he returns to his papers. I gather my wits and go to the kitchen. I get him a beer and return. My thighs are wet and my breasts red from the nipple twisting. They are still sore. He doesn't look.

I bend over and place his beer on the table next to him.

Unsure what to do next I ask permission to sit which he grants. I snuggle up to him once again and he strokes my hair. I hope he gives me more attention soon. For now it's like I'm still being punished in a way for not being completely open at the start.

He reads the paper and drinks his beer with me growing frustrated for his attention. I think he's even smiling. I am a needy sub and he enjoys seeing how needy I am. After ten or more minutes he looks up and says "Sit opposite me, on the floor, and spread yourself."

He knows it isn't something I'm keen to do but if he instructs me. I have no choice. I don't like it because I like to have my Master close to me, but I do as he says. I watch as he reaches over to the side table, slides open a drawer and takes out a smooth vibrator. He holds it upright in front of his face and runs his tongue around the tip before passing it to me.

"A gentle new toy to start our play," he said, passing it over, "How do you like it?" I say nothing. I clam up and get very embarrassed, such is my demeanour. We haven't been together that long and he is my first Master. He understands and speaks softly.

"I don't think it was fair of me to ask before instructing you what to do with it. Explore the controls, the two switches. Feel the sensations, first with your fingertips and then with your lips."

Then he asks if I'd like to use it somewhere else but I blush and say nothing. He is firmer in his next question.

"Would you prefer it on your clitty first, or in your pussy? You ARE required to reply."

I look to the floor, unable to answer He takes the toy from me and stands it upright on the table, goes back to reading his paper and sipping beer from the now half-empty bottle. My mind races, oh! 'What do I do now?' He looks up once or twice but each time his gaze returns to the paper. I feel terrible Eventually I have to speak.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry"

"I knew that you would be, Kat. If you are ready

now you may pick up the toy and answer my question." I pick it up.

"Clit Sir, please." I say quietly

"Yes, show me," he instructs, putting down the paper.

I sigh and move the toy to my pussy area. I falter. I really struggle to do things to myself as he watches He smiles at me, but says nothing. I open the top of my lips with my fingers and move the vibrator to my clitoris as he takes another sip of the beer, then puts down the bottle to concentrate on me. Turning it on to the lowest speed I look up at him then look down, disconnecting myself. I massage my clitoris with the end of the vibe Quietly, he tells me he approves.

"That's good, Kat. You look good."

My skin turns pink. I struggle and feel his eyes on me as I pleasure myself for him. He watches, his eyes drawn from my face to my pussy, watching my fingers move the vibrator against the slippery fold and then looking back to my eyes, showing me that he is happy. I sigh. I'm getting wetter but I need more.

"It's , not fast enough though, Sir"

"No. It is quite slow, but I like seeing your juices flow. You may count to ten, out loud, and then make it faster."

"Yes Sir."

Making me count out loud is something he

enjoys. Encouraging me to vocalize when he instructs me." So I count for him and as the numbers get higher the spaces between get longer. He is watching still. I can almost feel his eyes on my body and hands. My thighs are faltering, this is not comfortable. I reach ten and increase the speed As my orgasm gets closer, I lose my shame and look into his eyes, ignoring the noise of the vibe between us, I gasp and pant before him. There is no need but he reminds me.

"I expect you to ask."

I whimper, worried that he will say no.

"Sir?" I moan heavily

"Yes, Kat?"

"Please, please may I come now, sir?"

He pauses, watching my face, seeing the need and hearing my ragged breathing.

"Yes."

I groan and concentrate on bringing forth my orgasm, massaging my clit harder with the vibe He observes every detail of my orgasm, seeing my hands grasp the toy tightly, my face tightening with the impending orgasm, listening for the sounds he loves to hear.

I shake and pant, then looking up at him I start to moan. 'ohh' He seems so far away, but I cant help it, I start to orgasm. I groan loudly as it takes over me. When it's over, looking down, I feel ashamed already. I drop the toy He waits until the last aftershock has shuddered through my body, (comma) then instructs me. "Bring me the toy, Kat."

I stand and walk towards him with the toy in my hand. My legs have my juices dripping down from my pussy as I hand him the damp toy. He takes it from me and holds it by the base of the shaft.

Standing he gestures to me to lay where he has been sitting and I feel his warmth. He brings the toy close to his face as he says, "It smells of you" Letting his lips surround the tip he says,

"It tastes of you. Spread yourself for me."

I widen my legs for him, comforted by his closeness. He thrusts the toy deep into my pussy until his hand reaches me and is covered in the slippery juices that are still flowing from me. With his left hand he reaches down and spreads my pussy lips wide. He watches as my hips push up against him to try and get the vibrator deeper into my pussy. He pushes it deep but keeps his hand still. The vibrations continue deep within me but I want the thrusting. My hips push up hard and I squelch against his hand.

"Be still" he instructs and makes me wait...

He knows that the throbbing in me will not quite be enough, but the need and being made by him to wait will drive me very close to my next orgasm. He talks quietly as my gaze searches his face for approval.

"Spread wide and be still, Kat and I will give you what you need next." I force my body to relax, my thighs still wide apart, waiting.

Of course he makes me wait a little longer until he is sure that my mind and body are aching for more.

Then he starts to move his hand fast and hard. The vibrator pounds into my pussy and with each thrust his hand smacks against my clit and pussy lips. He knows that it will be quick and when I ask, he hears the urgency in my voice.

"Please, I need to come now, please, Master"

He doesn't make me wait this time. He knows me well and is sure that I can't.

"Come! - But stay open!"

He knows that it will be a struggle and all my instincts demand that I clamped my thighs tight shut, but he knows too that I will try to be obedient, try to keep my legs apart for him.

He watches again as my body shudders and tightens. My heels dig into the sofa as my legs strain. My thighs tremble against his hand and I feel his fingers soaked in the juices that flood past the vibrator.

Finally, when the orgasm is just past its peak he gives me the permission that I am desperate to hear.

"Squeeze now."

The words trigger another peak in my orgasm and I clench my legs tightly around his hand, trapping it and the vibrator where I need them to be.

When I open my eyes and look up at him I see the pleasure I have given him and know that it would be a good weekend but after orgasming several times, the only thing I crave now is his cum. Will he indulge me?

Feeling spent and sated, my nerves have all but gone now. I lay passive on the sofa wondering what will happen next. I reach out and stroke his leg. He smiles down at me and kisses me.

"My turn Girl" he says.

He instructs me to kneel on the carpet in an upright position with my legs slightly apart. I don't think I'll be getting fucked or touched, but I'm always to stay accessible and open in his presence.

He circles me several times in silence as the fibres of the carpet start burning my knees. He grabs my hair at the back of my neck and twists it upwards. I cry out, it's so sudden, but I know he is going to give me his cock. I am going to taste it and I cant wait.

"Open your mouth"

I drop my jaw ready for him and close my eyes.

"Open your eyes, Girl" he says as he unbuttons his flies.

His hard cock drops out of his trousers and startles me.

I look in his eyes as he nudges it towards my waiting mouth. He lets me do things my way for a little while and I lick it and suck the small amount of cock he gave me to play with. I lick all around it and he moves slightly back causing me to lean forward hungrily for his cock. Hmm!

Tilting my head back, he shoves a little harder, giving more cock in my mouth. I am not used to this and am still undergoing training to take him deep. He coaches me and tells me take my Master's cock in my mouth as deep as I can. I gag on it and he takes it out to give me air.

"Good girl, good girl, now more."

Pulling my head back again with my hair he shoves his hard cock back in my mouth, moving it in and out a few strokes till I am trying to scream from deep in my throat - a curious sound. He gives me more air and pumps again, moving my head back and forth on his cock. He reaches down and twists my nipples causing me to scream out and open wider and he takes the opportunity to push further in. I choke, my mouth full of my Master's cock. He pushes back and forth quickly.

"Get ready, Girl," he says.

I know he is going to come. And I know I'd better not spill any. The last time I spilt it, I got five strokes of the crop - not an experience I wish to repeat. I concentrate as hard as I can and hope he comes quickly. I can hardly breathe but his breath is also heavy and I begin to taste the pre-seed.

Mercifully the rest follows and I struggle to get it all as it jets deep in my throat. I can't help but get some round my mouth but I quickly lick my lips and use my fingers to make sure I swallow it all.

I look up at my happy Master. I have pleased him. I have done my best and I feel deep joy in my heart.