Kat Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
1.3k words
4.13
9.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying across the bed naked. Jack leaned back in his chair. When he spoke, his voice was low and assured.

"Touch your pussy," he said. "Gently. Hardly touching at all."

She obeyed instantly and he smiled to himself. There was something so perversely addictive about finding girls like Kat. They were young, eager, desperate for experience and with few boundaries. She hadn't taken much prompting for this, their first video chat. Of course, his camera wasn't turned on and never would be but he knew his presence was enough. The sound of his voice.

The camera angle meant that her face wasn't in the shot. Smart girl. They were strangers after all. A month of flirtatious online chats didn't change that.

"When was the last time you came?" he asked.

"Thirteen days ago," Kat's voice was soft, breathless, lingering on the edge of hope. Her tight young body shifted on the bed as she rhythmically stroked her pussy.

"Are you wet?"

"So wet, Jack. I wish you could feel me."

She was almost twenty one years old and still a virgin. In their increasingly graphic chats, she'd told him about her overprotective family and all the things she'd never experienced. She'd never been kissed, never even been touched by a man. It made Jack's cock heat and harden with desire.

"Maybe I will feel you. Soon. What do you say?"

"I'd love that," she gasped.

"You would, huh? We should make it happen."

Her hand dropped from her pussy and cupped one small, firm tit. Her fingers pinched at the nipple.

"Kat?"

"Yes. We should." Her voice was conspiratorial all of a sudden. "My parents are going to be away next week. What about then?"

Jack paused. He smiled.

"Sounds great."

Uncertainty tainted her next words.

"But where? And how?"

"We'll figure that out soon enough. But I need to know it's going to be worth the trip. You won't stand me up will you?"

"No! I wouldn't. I've been looking so forward to meeting you. To doing all the - things - you talked about."

"Like what?" Jack asked. "Sex?"

"Mm-hm," Her hand was back between her legs again and she parted them wider, giving him a good view of her silky snatch.

The video was being streamed live onto Jack's adult website. Kat didn't know about this. She had no way of knowing. Jack's followers and hundreds of members of the public were watching and listening to the events from her bedroom. Men from all over the world were watching this little virgin slut touch herself for a stranger. The tight thrill in Jack's stomach made him want to explode. He kept his voice calm.

He typed a message to display below the video.

Kat. 20 y/o. Slim brunette. Will be available next week. Highest bidder wins.

Comments began popping up almost instantly.

Kat was blissfully unaware. She rubbed her clit gently, teasing herself.

"You make me so horny," Jack groaned. "I just want to bend you over and fuck the hell outta you."

"You can do anything you want to me," Kat breathed.

"Anything? You'd suck my cock?"

"Yes."

"Let me fuck your tight little ass?"

"Mm-hm."

"Spank you?"

"God, yes!"

"Tie you up?"

"I've always dreamed of being tied up. Like, properly so I couldn't move. Naked. My legs apart. And unable to stop a man doing whatever he wanted to me."

"That sounds so hot, angel."

"I know. It makes me drip."

"Would you wear a butt plug?"

"Yes."

"Nipple clamps?"

"Yes."

"A gag?"

"Uh-huh."

The comments were going crazy. Kat's body now had the attention of more than two thousand strangers.

"What do you think of orgasm denial?"

"It's so hot. To be that desperate. You haven't let me come for almost two weeks and you're not even here but it's like you have control over me."

As she revealed all the practices she was open to, the bidding rose. Seven hundred bucks. Jack's eyes flicked between the comments and the video, his cock hard in his jeans.

"You're my little slut, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Say it. Tell me what you are."

"I'm your slave-slut. I'm your desperate bitch, Jack."

"Slap your pussy."

She did and stifled a whimper.

"Again."

She obeyed and followed through until he was satisfied.

"Now turn over and spread your ass cheeks. I wanna see that tight little star."

She was quick to obey and her body was slender but with the soft curves of a woman. Her hands gripped her cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her pristine virgin asshole to the camera. Jack inhaled sharply. He wanted to bury his face in her sex and judging by the comments, he wasn't alone. As he encouraged Kat to finger fuck her ass for the first time, the number of visitors to his website grew rapidly.

"How does it feel, having something in your ass?"

"It feels so dirty," she whispered. "But I love it. It's so bad."

"I bet you'd love my cock in there," he said. "Stretching you wider than you think you can take."

"Oh, Jack, please."

He smiled.

"Okay. That's enough. We'll talk tomorrow. And no, you still can't come."

The latest comment had offered a thousand dollars. Jack typed a quick message, stipulating that bidding would remain open until the end of another live video the following night. Then he undid his pants and jacked himself to a furious orgasm.

***

The next evening, Kat didn't disappoint. She showed off every inch of her nubile young body, slipping into every position Jack asked her to. The site visitors were treated to views of her tight pussy and ass and watched as she bent into obscenely intimate positions and crawled around like a wanton fuck-slut. She confirmed everything she was gagging to do including the offering up of all three of her untried orifices and begged to be allowed an orgasm.

Jack refused and had her slap her pussy for getting ahead of herself. He told his unpaid cam-whore that she would have to wait until they met for the orgasm she so desired. She played into his hands sublimely, detailing the exact dates she was free to meet him. She was lying on her back, her legs apart and a porn movie playing. Jack had made her drink two litres of water at the start of the evening and now denied her a bathroom break.

He ordered her to continue playing with her throbbing clit as the urge for release made her sweat and moan to the rapturous gaze of nine thousand strangers. As she struggled through the ordeal, Jack arranged to meet up the next Saturday at a public place from where they would head to his house. In reality, it would be the highest bidder who would meet her but Kat would most likely never realise it.

Jack almost wanted to keep her for himself but the money was too good to turn down. It was coming up to two thousand dollars now and he knew Kat was just another fuck-slut, the likes of which he could easily find again. Girls like her were eager and desperate; living secret lives away from their churchgoing families and she was one in a long line of many who he'd profit handsomely from.

After Kat switched off her camera, he contacted the highest bidder; a man named Robbie and asked him to send the payment of over two and a half thousand dollars. Once satisfied, he liaised between Kat and Robbie to set up a mutually agreeable meeting place. He warned Robbie that there would be no refunds; if Kat didn't go home with him, Jack wasn't to blame. Robbie said he understood and was willing to take the risk.

He and Kat would meet up at a coffee bar the next Saturday evening and from there on in, she was his to do everything she claimed to be up for.

To be continued.