Kat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"Awww..." I smiled, "Do you need a little kiss?"

"Uh-huh." She moaned.

I lovingly kissed her on the lips before sliding down to her luscious tiny boobs; I didn't say anything, just kissed her nose and started kissing down her body. I licked and nibbled at the hollow of her neck and her collarbone, which drove her crazy. She was moaning, squirming and sighing as I could feel her skin heating up.

I stopped to let her catch her breath and looked up and I said softly, "You know I love you, right?"

She just breathed, "Unnnh hunnngh..." I pulled her up into a sitting position kissing her as softy and gently as I could. She was putty in my hands, her lips pliant and her body soft and accepting.

I rolled up on her, laying her on her back, this time separating her legs further and pressing my bald pussy against hers. I could feel her wetness against my skin mingling with mine. Even though I could feel the baby fine hair against my skin, the combined juices were so slippery, um, slickery, I thought and it made me giggle, that it gave me chills. I bumped my pussy against hers and Jilly groaned. I felt like moaning too, it felt so sexy. I did it again and she shivered, her eyes squeezing tightly shut. It was then I felt the little contractions and I knew I had made her come.

I bumped again and her mouth fell open. "Ohhhh, Gawd!!!!" she moaned, "you're making me come, babeeee..."

Her mouth was open and she trailed off in a wail as I continued thrusting harder and harder. Soon, I was fucking her as hard and as quickly as I could and her body began to slam back into me. I felt the little releases, but I also felt her body contracting as it was preparing to release in a big rush. Her head was thrown back and her mouth was open, god she looked so beautiful. My heart swelled with more love than I thought possible.

Her eyes focused a little as she looked back at me, she gasped, "I'm so close Kitty-Kat...make me come, I wanna come so bad. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh...ahhhhh..."

Her body tensed up and thrust against me and then froze. I felt a hot, slick sensation again and again against my pussy and I knew she had squirted and the thought that I had made Jilly squirt made me come, too. I thrust one last time against her and then held us as tightly together as I could as we came.

Jilly struggled to open her eyes and when she did, they were shining brightly. "Kiss me, Katarina, please kiss me..."

My heart soaring, I dove to her lips and instead of crushing mine to hers; I tried to pour as much love into the kiss as I could. As we eased down from the heights of our orgasms, our kissing became languid, gentle, and soft. Our bodies slowly melted into one another as though we were meant to fit together like yin and yang.

Jilly murmured against my lips, as though she didn't want to give them up, "I didn't answer when you told me that you loved me. I love you, too. I love you more than I can tell you. You're right, you hurt me today, but by making love to your Mom and then telling her the two of you couldn't be together anymore, you've made me happier than I could ever have imagined. Thank you for doing that for us, thank you."

We were both crying by the time she finished that little speech. She crushed her lips into mine as she rolled me over onto my back. She sat up with tears on her cheeks, a twinkle in her eye and a grin playing on her lips.

I looked at her and giggled, "Uh-oh..."

"I want to seal our love," she paused and frowned, "and our fidelity," I blushed, embarrassed and then she grinned again. "By making each other come...in a sixty-nine." She giggled and so did I.

"Ok." I agreed.

She kissed me, "By this come..."

I couldn't help it, I cracked up. She stuck her tongue out.

She mock-glared at me, "Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted..."

"Sorry..." I whispered.

"Shhh, repeat after me 'By this come I, state your name, pledge my lifelong fidelity to, state your partners name. I promise that I will never make love to another person, for as long as we both shall live.'" Jilly seemed dead serious about this, so I decided not to screw with her.

I started to say repeat what she said, "I, Katarina..."

She cut me off saying, "Wait, we need to preserve this." She jumped up off of me and grabbed her phone and pointed it at me. I started to cover up and Jilly stopped me. "No, naked." I stared at her a minute and then shrugged.

"OK, but you need to erase that." I pointed at the phone. "If I'm doing this, I want it clean and serious."

She shrugged and fiddled with the phone. "Ok, done."

Before she stated again, I kissed her and said, "Thank you." She just grinned.

I stood up, fluffed my hair, took a deep breath and said, "Ready."

She pulled the phone down and asked, "Why standing?"

"If we're doing this, we're showing full frontal. Don't ask me why, I don't know, other than that's my condition." I said defiantly.

She just giggled, "Ok."

She pointed the camera at me and counted down with her fingers, 3, 2, 1.

I started, "By this come I, Katarina Alexandra McCutcheon, pledge my lifelong fidelity to, Jillian Elise Andrews. I promise that I will never make love to another person, for as long as we both shall live." I paused and then said looking at the phone, "I love you Jillian Elise Andrews, more than anything in this world."

Jilly froze and just stared at me, she paused the camera phone. Then she stood, walked over to me and kissed me. "I love you." She said and stood for me to film her declaration. She showed me how to take the camera phone off of pause and stood still waiting for me to get in position.

I did the same countdown and pointed at her after I restarted it. She shyly looked at the phone and said, "By this come I, Jillian Elise Andrews, pledge my lifelong fidelity to, Katarina Alexandra McCutcheon. I promise that I will never make love to another person, for as long as we both shall live. I want Katarina Alexandra McCutcheon to know that I, Jillian Elise Andrews, have loved her since the moment I saw her, and I always will."

Jilly had never looked so beautiful to me. I stopped the camera, laid the phone down and wrapped my arms around her. We stood, holding each other, crying. I turned my head, kissing her neck, the soft smooth skin making me moan and when I moaned, so did she. She turned me, started backing me to the bed and then collapsed with both of us onto the bed.

"Come on, scoot up," she whispered. I struggled a little and then got my head to the pillows. She kissed me, sat up and crawled over me. Her pussy settled over my face and I felt her breath on mine.

I reached up and gently touched the fine hair framing the most beautiful sight, Jilly's pink pussy. It was a little shy; it had closed up like a clamshell. When I ran my finger along the edge, I could see it quiver as though it wanted to open, but wasn't certain. I pulled my other hand up to the other side and pulled to separate the lips. The lips resisted for a moment and then, gloriously burst open. I heard Jilly moan.

Just as I heard the moan I felt Jilly's tongue touch my lips and I almost forgot what we were doing. I had never felt such a delicate touch on my pussy. It was almost as though I had imagined it and I might have thought that if she didn't duplicate it a moment later. My heart was pounding in my chest as the feeling of love and lust was ramping up.

I was determined to make Jilly feel just as good, raising my head, I licked her hood and was rewarded with another little moan. I avoided her clit and worked at opening up her lips. It was a beautiful sight to see as her little wings unfolded and prepared to receive my love.

Jilly surprised me by taking my lips in hers and sucking them gently. She kept rolling them between her lips and even though she hadn't come near my clit, I felt the beginnings of the orgasm that we were seeking. Then, without warning, she nipped at my hard clit. Even though I experienced a quick hard come, the building orgasm didn't abate.

I did the same thing that she did, quickly nipping at her clit. Then, just as quickly, I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She shrieked and her hips bucked into my face.

When her hips bucked, she sucked my clit hard into her mouth and quickly bit down on my clit. I screamed, "Oh my god! Jilly, I'm coming!"

I tried to focus so that I could make her come and I sucked hard on her clit and jammed my fingers into her pussy. Evidently, that was enough, because I heard her sobbing that she was coming, too. We kept at each other to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible. I was moving my hand like piston, she was sucking as hard as possible and we were going higher and higher. This was the best it had ever been and I was convinced that it was our declarations of love that made it better.

Suddenly, I heard another voice. "Jilly? What are these clothes..." and the voice stopped. "Oh. My. God."

Jilly stopped moving and I realized that I recognized the voice. Jilly's Mom. Oh crap!

There was silence for several long, long moments. Then Mrs. Andrews started screaming, "Jilly! What is going on? Who is under you? Get out from under her immediately!"

I started squirming and Jilly reached down and touched my shoulder, letting me know that everything was going to be Ok. I stopped squirming and lay still.

"Mom," Jilly said calmly, "stop screaming."

She didn't. "You listen to me young lady! You'll do as I..."

Jilly said, "I will not and you will calm down."

She calmed a little, but not much. "You will not speak to me..."

"Until you calm down I will speak to you any way I see fit." Jilly was eerily calm. I thought she deserved a kiss, so I did. I kissed her right on her clit. She jumped and giggled. "Stop that.!"

Her mother was confused, "Stop what?" But she was much calmer.

"Not you Mom, my lover thought she would be cute and kissed me on the clit." She giggled again.

"Jillian Elise Andrews! Don't you dare speak to me that way?" Her mother was horrified.

Jilly giggled, "What way mother? By describing my lesbian activities? OK, I'll tell you what, I'll tell you exactly what my lover is doing to me." I assumed that was what she wanted me to do so I kissed her again. "Ohhh, she kissed me again Mother and it feels sooo good. Do you know why it feels so good Mother? It's because the woman I love is doing it to me. She's kissing and licking me and now, oooohhh, she's unghhh, fingering me so good."

I heard her gasp and then the door slammed. Jilly slipped her leg from over my face, spun around and lay down with me, hugging me to her.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I'm not really sure. I don't know why she's home. She and Daddy were supposed to be gone all weekend."

"Well, the good news is that she brought your dress in." Jilly said.

"But, I don't have my underwear or anything." I looked at the clock. "I'm supposed to meet my parents at the club in about an hour and I was hoping to take you. I need to be dressed properly because we are meeting my dad's boss."

She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. "You will take me, I wouldn't miss it. I'll go get your bag, baby." She got up, put on a robe and slipped out of the bedroom. I lay back to wait. I didn't figure she would be back right away, but I didn't expect that she would be gone nearly twenty minutes. When she came back in, she was smiling.

"I talked to Mom." She said as she lay down next to me, she kissed me and snuggled in. She didn't say anything else.

I waited and apparently she wasn't going to say anything else. "Jilly!" She snorted and started laughing.

"Ok, OK," she said laughing, "my mom and I talked. I didn't tell her that you were the one under me; I wanted to let you decide that."

I ignored that for the moment. "What did you tell her?"

"Without telling her it was you, I told her that we are in love and we are going to be together." She said. "She can either be a part of my life or I'm leaving here and moving in with you. I assume I can do that, right? Anyway, she was stunned and didn't say anything for the longest time. Then she said if that's what she has to do to be a part of my life, then that's what she'll do."

I lay there with my mouth hanging open, she just laughed. It was crazy, all I could think about was why her mother was home, so that's what I asked.

She started laughing. "My parents went for a long weekend to a spa. She came home because all my Dad would do is sit in the room, sit in the bar or sit at the pool and stare at the young girls. She got pissed and took the car and came home. She stranded him there. Have you heard the phone ringing? That's him calling her. It's actually kinda funny. She picked up the phone while I was out there and he started screaming. She hung up on him without saying a word. I know Dad, he's about to explode, but in an hour or so, he'll calm down. Then they'll talk, not before. Now, about us, don't you want to know what else she thinks about us?"

I was just stunned. My parents never fought, they were as close as they could be. I didn't understand what that was all about. But I did want to know what Mrs. Andrews thought. "Uh-huh."

"She thinks a lesbian life is wrong, she doesn't understand how two women can be together." She giggled, "Well she knows how that works, but she doesn't get how two women can love each other. I told her that the heart wants what the heart wants and my heart has always wanted you. That's when I told her I would leave if necessary and she said she doesn't understand, but she'll do what she needs to do to be in my life, but she cannot speak for my Dad."

I threw myself into her arms and said, "I'm scared."

"Don't be, we're together and that's all that matters." She kissed me and then pulled me up off of the bed. "I got your overnight case, let's go take a shower, we don't have much time."

I looked at the clock, "Oh, crap!"

"I know, right?" She giggled.

We ran into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. After the confrontation with Mrs. Andrews I stated to get nervous. The more I thought about facing my Dad and his boss, the more worried I became. Jilly sensed it and drew me into her arms. She kissed me, softly, gently.

"Let me help you relax, Katarina. You need it." She kissed me again and then eased down to her knees.

Jilly slipped her tongue into the hood of my clit and her finger into my pussy. "Ohhh..." was all I could manage. Her tongue began to gently massage my clit and her finger found the rough patch of my g-spot. My knees buckled a little as she delved deeper and deeper. Jilly focused on my clit with the tip of her tongue taking me me higher and higher until she sensed that I was ready. Then she slowly sucked my clit in between her teeth and nibbled on it. I exploded in an orgasm that reached from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, bursts of colors behind my eyelids. As I relaxed I slid down the wall of the shower and collapsed into a puddle on the floor. Jilly hugged me briefly and then helped me to my feet.

She quickly washed my body, my hair and then propped me in the corner to recover. She washed her hair and her body even more quickly. I had recovered enough to wrap my arms around her. "I love you, Jillian. I love you more every minute. I cannot conceive of being without you."

I kissed her and led her out of the shower. I stood her I the middle of her bathroom and dried her body and her hair. I must admit I took a few liberties with her naked body which made her giggle. I took a brush and brushed her pixie haircut out. I dried myself off and brushed my hair out. I took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

"What do you want wear, baby?" I asked her.

"My black mini-skirt and grey sparkly sweater." She said.

"Oh my." I breathed. The grey sweater was an off the shoulder style that was breathtakingly sexy. "What panties do you want?"

"The black bikini ones." She answered.

I was having a difficult time breathing. I got the panties out and she stepped into them. I pulled them up tight and smoothed them out, taking extra care to smooth them out over her pussy. I glanced up at her face and her eyes were closed and she had a little blissful smile on her face. I kissed her pussy and then stood up. I picked up her skirt and she stepped into it, too. I zipped it up and smoothed it out. I knew just the shoes and grabbed her pair of low rise black leather boots and slipped them on her feet. I put her sweater on her and she looked beautiful and I told her that.

I turned and got out a pink shift dress with bell sleeves. It was very short with a flouncy, flirty skirt. I put on a pair of nearly matching pink bikini underwear. I slipped on the dress and then put on a pair of white Tommy Bahama wedge sandals. I spun around to show Jilly.

"What do you think?" I asked with a smile.

Jilly smiled and took my hands, "I think you are the sexiest, most stunning girl there,"

I laughed, "How do you know? We're not even there!"

Jilly blushed, "Because, you are the sexiest, most stunning girl anywhere."

I blushed in return, "Back atcha."

I wrapped her in my arms, "I love you. Are you ready to face the world?"

She smiled hugely, "You gonna greet my Mom?"

I smiled back, "Of course, you're everything to me, so I have to be everything to you and that includes being a part of your life with your mom."

She teared up and hugged me. Then she took my hand and we walked out together.

We walked out into the family room and her mom looked up from the magazine I was reading. "Katarina? That was you?" She gasped.

"Yes, Mrs. Andrews, I love your daughter more than anything and I intend to spend the rest of my life with her, making her as happy as she makes me." I said in a rush.

She sat there a minute before she got up to hug us both. "I'm not going to say I understand or approve, but if you're together, you'd better start calling me Mom."

I smiled, "Ok...Mom."

Jilly was crying. I looked at the clock and said, "We'd better go babe. We're already late."

Jilly's Mom hugged us both and shooed us out the door.

We got in the Mini and I texted Mom and said we were on our way. I got one back right away.

"Us?" Was all it said.

"Us! And I am soooo happy." I answered.

"Great, I'm glad." She answered.

"Um, what have you told Daddy?" I asked.

"I told him not to be surprised by anything when you get here." She said. "Be careful and I'll see you soon."

Jilly was reading over my shoulder and she was giggling. "Wow."

I smiled, "I know, right?"

We rode to the club in silence. We held hands between shifts. It took about fifteen minutes. After we parked and got out I kissed Jilly and asked if she was ready. After this, there was no going back.

"I told you I've loved you all my life." She said. "There is no way I'm backing out now that I'm so close."

I giggled and said, "Ok, here goes nothin'." She laughed and took my hand. We went into the club and on into the dining room.

Mom and Dad along with Steve and his wife, and Mel and his wife were in a small private dining room. There were two seats between Mom and Dad and Mel and his wife. When we walked in the door I noticed Dad's eyes were drawn to our hands and then flicked to Mom's face. She shook her head and smiled at us.

"I'm sorry we're late," I said, "We had something unexpected come up."

"It's Ok, Kat," Mel said, "we're just glad you could join us. Come sit down."

We made our way around the table and sat down. Mom squeezed my hand and smiled.

I took a deep breath, "Everybody, I'd like you to meet Jillian Andrews, my girlfriend and the love of my life."

We were greeted by dead silence. I had to hope I hadn't ruined Daddy's job chances.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers