Kat Ch. 1

Story Info
Visiting sister-in-law gets husband & wife hot.
972 words
4.1
184.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat’s 21 year old little sister, Sam, was staying with us for a while during the summer before she started her final year in college. She was gorgeous, just like my wife. In fact, they look quite a lot alike and have been mistaken for twins on more than one occasion. My story begins a few nights after Sam arrived at our house.

I woke up around Midnight to the sound of the TV. I thought that Sam must have fallen asleep on the sofa with it turned on. I put on my robe padded my way down the hall towards the living room to wake her to go to her bedroom. I didn’t want her sleeping on the sofa all-night and getting a stiff neck. As soon as I looked into the living room, however, I realized that Sam wasn’t sleeping. Far from it. I stood there in the shadows of the hallway as I watched my sister-in-law masturbating on our sofa. She was wearing only her robe, but it was wide open, exposing her entire body to me. Her eyes were closed, but she couldn’t have seen me anyway thanks to the darkness of the hall.

I was mesmerized as she slowly caressed her body. Lightly brushing and pinching her nipples with one hand, while the other hand gently rubbed her clitoris. I noticed that there was a titty-movie playing on Skinamax on the TV, it must be what got her so hot. There was currently a scene with some guy making steamy love to two women, who in turn were making love to each other. Sam was really into it, too. Especially the two girls together. Every time she seemed to slow down a bit, she peeked at the TV and watched the girls sucking each other’s tits and tongues.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My cock grew hard as I watched her slide her fingers into her glistening wet pussy. As she spread her legs even more, I noticed that she had her pussy shaved completely. Kat liked to keep hers well trimmed, but never bald like her sister’s beautiful little cunt. I became overwhelmed with desire at that point. My cock was harder than it had been in months. There was precome dripping from the tip of it, so I scooped some off with my fingers and rubbed it to my nipples as I watched Sam fingering her bald little cunt. I wanted to rub my cock furiously, but I was afraid of making noise. Not to mention I was feeling a bit guilty about it. I mean, here I was, watching my wife’s sister fuck herself on our couch, while my wife was sleeping not twenty feet away in the bedroom. My moral dilemma quickly came to an end as she tensed her body and came. She put her robe into her mouth to stifle the moans of pleasure. I quietly backed down the hall to my bedroom.

As I crawled into bed, my wife stirred. “Where were you”, she asked sleepily. I love my wife, and I have never lied to her in our five years we’ve been together since college. I’ve never had to, nor wanted to. Kat is very open minded, and we share our secret fantasies with each other. Our love life is the better for it. So I went ahead and told her what I saw, and how it made me react. When I was done speaking, I looked into her eyes, and I knew she was horny. My God, I thought, I knew she would be fairly understanding, but I didn’t expect this. She reached down and grabbed my still rigid member in her hand.

“The TV isn’t the only thing my sister left turned on tonight. Let me do something about that.” And with those words, she moved her head down and took my cock into her warm mouth. The precome mixed with her saliva, lubricating my shaft as she sucked it. I caressed my nipples, exploring my own erogenous zones as she sucked me. She pulled her head a few inches away from my throbbing cock, and a small trail of precome hung glistening between her chin and my cock before she took to it again. Kat’s tongue flicked the sensitive skin under the head and it didn’t take long for me to shoot my hot come into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, looking up into my eyes the whole time. She crawled back up to me and we kissed passionately, sharing the taste of my orgasm with me “Your turn”, I whispered to her as I moved down to nestle my head between her creamy thighs.

I love the smell of my wife’s pussy, and the taste even more. She was already soaking wet. My confession must have really turned her on tonight, I thought, but what was it that got her hot. My watching? Must be. Surely she wouldn’t be turned on thinking about her sister. Or would she. All of a sudden it dawned on me. During one of our fantasy telling sessions years ago, Kat had mentioned that she had slept with another girl when she just started college, but she never would tell me whom. I always thought it strange, since we shared everything else. Now I think I know why. The other girl must have been her very own sister, Sam.

That thought spurred me on. I began to devour my wife’s cunt with a passion I’ve never had before. I licked every drop of the delicious nectar that flowed from her, as my tongue flicked across her swollen clitoris. Kat moaned as I sucked her dripping pussy, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm while my mind raced to devise a plan for the next night.

To Be Continued...