Kat Dennings' Sex Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! Fucking... Fucking dirty slut!!" He growls lustfully, loving the feeling of that sweet, damp and snug hole wrapped around his pistoning member as he drives up into the star of blockbuster Hollywood films and worldwide TV shows, but for the night is his own personal fuck toy that he has bouncing almost on his cock as he drives himself straight up into her snatch from underneath. "Ahhhhhhh... MMMMM!! Gonna... Awwwwww fuck yeah... Gonna give you the... Ahhhhh... Fucking you fucking deserve!!" Steven manages to grunt out, letting his locked away sexual kinks run rampant as he keeps her head and arms trapped both to control the willing beauty and keep her firmly impaled on his long and fat manhood, allowing the smooth and rapid motion of him driving in almost balls deep into her soaking wet snatch through the ripped hole in the tights covering her legs.

"FUCK!! Fuck yes!! OH FUCK YESSSSSS!! MMMMMM!! FUCKING... Fucking use me Master!!" She begged, both to keep the roleplay aspect going and to show her true naughty delight at how well he was giving her the exact kind of fucking she has been craving for years, her moans mixing in the air with the slap of his crotch smacking up into her body as he rams his length into her wet but still tight snatch, not to mention his own cries of lusty joy as this rough fucking continues on. "MMMMMMM!! OH SHIT!! OOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHHH!!" Dennings screamed as he caught her off guard with a pleasant surprise of a rapid fire series of pumps, the machine gun cracking of skin hitting skin sounding out, her brunette hair flying out as she almost head bangs from the reflex of his arms jolting as he keeps a hold on her but still keeps on wildly banging her. Her hair sends sweat flying across the room as strands further stick of her gorgeous face and further ruin her makeup, the least of her worries as her tits bounce away and her pussy continues to drip juices down all over the cock hammering away up into her.

"UHHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhhh!! Awwwwww SHIT!!" Steven groaned himself, feeling himself start to sweat as despite all too easily taking up the dominant role in this sexual encounter, having to keep up this intense pace and grip on the beautiful and busty actress was taking its toll. Releasing the Full Nelson hold, she could only groan her disappointment for a second before he used a hand to grip her hair, pulling her and her body backward against his chest, her face turned towards his as he forced his lips onto hers to initiate some lewd, open mouth kissing. "Mmmmmmphhhh!! MMMMM... MMMMMPHHHH..." He groaned into her mouth as their tongues smacked against each other, his hand still gripping her hair but his free hand reaching to hold up a leg, allowing him to keep on fucking the stunning actress with another round of steady, deep and hard thrusts that wouldn't look out of place on a long running porn website.

With her eyes closed, Kat moaned into her mouth as they made out and her arm reached back to cradle his tightly, the other onto her own large chest to feel up her tits as she once again willingly allowed her one of a kind body to be used and abused by the hunk she barely knows but is connected with by nasty, sexual desires that have led to her to already choke and cum all over the cock she's currently getting nailed by. Swapping spit with him, she feels the pressure building inside of her of another impending orgasm, speeding the process up by tugging and twisting her nipples and grinding her snatch down against his dick, making him groan in response but it's in pure delight, never missing a beat as he keeps on driving his shaft all the way up into that wetness.

"FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!! CUMMING!! FUCKING... OH FUCK YESS!! CUUUUUUUMIIIIIIINGGGG AHHHHHHHH!!" She yelled out with her head tilted back, true to her word as yet again her pussy clamped around the thrusting cock she was taking, cumming hard once again while jolting back and forth against the motion, yet another powerful sexual high rocking Kat Dennings' stunning body to further make her tits bounce and sweat drip off her body. "UHHHHH!! AHHHHHH... Ahhhhhhh!! MMMMMMM... Mmmmmm..." She gasped and groaned, licking her lips in satisfaction as the powerful thrusting continued to ensure she felt every intense moment of the second but just as enjoyable as the first one orgasm of the night, only releasing her grip on him and her own breasts after she finally came back down to Earth and he pulled out of her snatch.

"We're not done yet..." Steven said with a flash of a grin, taking a hold of her only to send her down roughly to the floor to make her groan before he stepped away from her towards a side room.

"I fucking hope not..." Kat mumbled to herself under her breath, hearing two thuds of footwear being dumped on the floor and wiping away her hair from her face so she could look across, her eyes widening as she saw him coming back in with a bottle in his hand. Knowing what he was planning, she moved herself into position, resting her face against the cold floor and reaching back to spread her ass cheeks apart while raising that shapely, juicy butt up into the air for him.

"Good slut..." He complimented with a smirk, popping open the lid and pouring out the lubricant down onto her exposed, tight looking asshole, the sensation of the cool liquid against it making her groan deeply like a whore as she looked back in anticipation.

The groaning continued from her when she felt his finger pushing against her back entrance, and then forcing into her as he pushed the digit in before pulling back out to the tip, and then repeating the motion over and over in such a steady manner that anyone watching would think he had performed this act several times before in the past. The steady finger banging continued on for long, almost teasing moments but the second splash of lubricant down onto her asshole was the reminder of what this was for, working the fluid in deep to her tightness and more than readying her for no doubt some anal action.

"Lets see how well a slut like you can take up the ass..." He stated the obvious intention, using another squirt of lube but this time putting it onto his own cock and stroking it in before putting the bottle onto the couch and approaching her. Shifting into position, he placed his bare foot onto the exposed side of her face, pinning her down to the floor even more than she was doing herself, then squatting over her raised up backside so he can line his cock up with her entrance, rubbing the crown against her hole before he firmly sunk down to penetrate her.

"Fuck..." Was all the brunette actress could moan out as she felt the first thrust push in impressively deep into her anal passage, making her body shiver in delight as she was taken up the ass, loving it despite the pain, even with all the lube used, of her ass getting invaded by this massive rod that's now been in every one of her very pleasurable and fuckable holes. With her face being held down by his foot and his hands gripping her cheeks in truly dominating fashion, it allowed her to moan and quickly place her hand onto her snatch to rub herself, the other hand finding itself grabbing her hair for no reason other than to keep busy as she moaned and felt his dick now sliding smoothly into her butt.

"MMMMM!! Holy FUCK!! UHHHHHHH!! What a... AHHHHHH... Tight... FUCKING... Ass!!" He grunted as he worked his shaft in and out of that shapely booty, his fingers easily digging into her flesh that shook slightly when he pumped himself down into her asshole before pulling outward until the head and an inch remained inside her, and then repeating the motion with this savoring and stiff pace. "Ahhhhhhh... MMMMMM SHIT!! Look... AHHHHHH... Look at you!! Fucking... UHHHHHH!! SLUT!! Taking up your... MMMMMMM!! Fucking ass!!" He called down to her as he fucked that gorgeous ass, making the beautiful and already well fucked actress moan in apparent agreement as she remained face down, booty up in prime position for him to use her like this. That response wasn't to his liking however, but the sharp spank he delivered to her ass soon woke her out of her lustful trace as she groaned out deeply, her body jolting forward and making her pinned down face grind against the floor for another kinky, rough sensation for her to have to deal with.

"MMMMMM!! Oh... Oh yes Master!! MMMMM!! You're... AHHHHHH!! Fucking my... AHHHHH!! FUCKING MY FUCKING SLUT ASS!!" She squealed out between moans, her pleasure greatly outweighing the discomfort of his fat cock driving deep into her ass along with the sharp and hard spanks he's giving to that butt. A couple of fingers of hers have now gone from rubbing to fucking her own pussy, instantly coating them in the ample amount of juices that have already formed over the course of this nasty sexual encounter, and it's still not over yet as she willingly takes it roughly up the ass from behind. "UHHHHHH!! Don't... DON'T STOP MA-MASTER!! OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!" The gorgeous star of 2 Broke Girls moaned out, her eyes already rolling into the back of her head a little as she finger fucks herself and the thrusts going sharply in and out of her asshole increase in force and pace, her massive tits grinding against the surface of the apartment floor she's getting nailed on, as well as trapped down onto as his foot remains placed onto her face to pin the other cheek down in erotically dominating fashion.

The stunning, curved beauty may be begging for more and more, and as much as the lucky, kinky stud behind her would love to keep on working his cock stiffly and deep in between her juicy butt cheeks like he currently is, he knows himself that his own limit is fast approaching as he sweats hard and his nicely toned chest rapidly raises and lowers for air. He's doing all he can to make the most of this opportunity and continue on experiencing without a doubt the best sex of his life with one of the hottest women in the world today, let alone live out long hidden fantasies of fucking and controlling a woman in the exact rough way he's been allowed to do all the way through this.

"MMMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMM!! MMMMMPPHHH MMMMMPPPHHH!!" The busty brunette moans around her fingers that have just come straight from her own snatch, sucking on her own juices and drinking them down as how her other hand has taken up the task to finger bang herself in rapid, needy fashion as she continues to get her ass deeply and roughly fucked. The whole sight and position makes her look more like a trashy, anal-loving, cock-craving skank than the sexy and talented movie and television actress she truly is, but the groans she's letting out prove she right now only cares about hitting mind-blowing third orgasm from this evening's activities. "MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMMM!! MMMM MMMMM MMMMMM!!" She groans again around the digits she's slurping over in a desperate, nasty manner while her other hand rocks quickly back and forth to drive her fingers into her dripping wet cunt, all the while her stunning body jolting forward every time she takes an anal pumping from behind that makes her large breasts grind against the floor.

Just as he feels his dick throbbing within that tight back passage, it's at that moment that for the third time Kat Dennings experiences another intense sexual high, not even the pain of such a big cock driving into her ass or the shame of having her face being pinned down to the floor by his own foot reducing the delight she feels as her juices further stain her fingers as she works them in and out of that well taken care off to say the least snatch. Able to deliver a final few pumps, he pulls out of her asshole to watch her remain gaping for a moment before his attention turned to watching her fingers feverishly work over her pussy, the slap of her hand hitting her lower region making a sexy smacking sound ring out as she finished off the latest orgasm with a final few deep pumps of her fingers.

After taking in some air, he removed his foot off from her, making her gaze up with very cock-drunk smile on her makeup ruined face. Reaching down, he flipped her over onto her back and moved up, straddling her chest and placing his cock between those large, sweat-covered breasts and making himself moan as he pushed her tits together around his shaft. Looking up, she raised an eyebrow as if she wasn't surprised in the slightest by his decision, but even so couldn't stop herself from letting out a groan the moment he thrust his cock between those massive mountains of hers as he banged her tits with the cock that's just come straight out of her ass.

"MMMMMM!! OH HOLY FUCK!! WHAT... AHHHHHH... FUCKING AWESOME TITS..." He moaned out loudly and without shame, fulfilling the dream of many a red blooded male's fantasy as he fucked the big breasts of the star of the Thor movies and 2 Broke Girls television series, sliding his thick and throbbing cock swiftly in about of her ripe breasts. He grins, licking his lips as he watches her breasts jiggle with every back and forth motion he uses between them, not even having to apply much force in order to sandwich his man meat with her tits, so sizeable and soft they are. "UHHHHHH!! Gonna... MMMMMMM FUCK!! CUM... CUM SOON SLUT..." He stated not as a warning, but a true fact as he knew his limit was fast approaching, hence why he wasn't holding back and was fucking her fantastic rack with the kind of pace that made it look like it was the last thing he was ever going to do in his life.

"Then fucking do it Master!! Fucking cum all over my big, slutty fucking tits!!" Kat encouraged with a smirk, watching the head of his cock pop up from between her titties and then sharply vanish back between them, still groaning herself from the sensation of her own chest being used for this stud's pleasure, a small price to pay considering the hat trick of orgasms he'd given her up until this point. "Cum! Fucking cum all over these big tits!! I wanna see you fucking coat me with all your fucking cum!!" She continued the dirty talk, sense enough in her to put her Hollywood-class acting skills to full use, feeling him pulsating between her tits as he pumps away into her deep cleavage, the slap of his crotch smacking into her boobs when he pushes forward sounding out along with his deep moans as he gave her breasts the kind of fine fucking they are her most certainly deserve.

Able to deliver one last thrust into her chest, Steven was forced to pull out, gripping his cock and stroking off, aiming at her breasts that she helpfully like a good slut would offered up to him by using her own hands no to push her boobs together. Kat Dennings was soon rewarded with his spunk as he started to cum, the first shot landing down right up onto the top of her tits and nearly to her neck, but the next splashing onto her breast properly as the covering began and made her groan with each thick and hot blast sent down onto her. It was the final pleasant surprise to cap off the evening that he a sizable load backed up for her, indeed giving a generous to say the least coating onto both tits, along with sending spunk down to drip into that sexy, deep cleavage of hers, an approving smile on her face long before the moment he lets go of his spent and limp cock.

"You had to go for the fucking tits, didn't you?" Kat questioned him, not playing any "character" anymore as she stayed down on the floor letting go of her cum-covered tits that raised and lowered now as she caught her breath back.

"Yeah, yeah I did..." Steven replied, also slipping into normality as he lowered himself down to sit on the floor by her, resting back against his couch that they'd fucked over and on before. "Predictable as fuck, I know..."

"Seriously though... It's fucking cool. You fucking made me cum three times. Three!" Dennings stated as he managed to pull herself up to sit up and look at him. "You could have knocked me up at that point and I would have been cool with it."

"...Seriously?" He questioned with clear disbelief.

"...Naw, probably not actually. That sounded way better in my head." She said with a laugh, soon joined by him as the two enjoyed the comedown after such intense, dirty fucking.

"Fuck... I don't think this therapy stuff is going to help either of us now..." Steven mused with a smile.

"After this? I fucking hope not..." Kat grinned, licking her lips for a moment. "Say... You going to the meeting next week?"

"Yeah, I will be. Nothing better to do usually..." He said.

"Fuck that, let's skip the whole thing and I'll come over here and we can do our won fucking therapy here... Is it cool if I bring some handcuffs with me next time?" Dennings asked, a truly dirty but sex smile across her face as she looked him over.

"Makes me look forward to that meeting for the first time ever!" He said to answer her question.

Who needs therapy when you've got a beauty like this to take care of your needs?

* * *

12