Kat Finally Gets It From Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's tongue touched her lips and Kat instantly opened her mouth for it. She was going to suck face with her own father, but out here in the middle of nowhere almost nude together in bed, it was the most taboo and exciting thought of the night. Daddy sunk his tongue into her mouth and probed deep, licking the walls of her cheeks and running his tongue along her tongue, as Kat closed her lips on it and sucked it like she had done with other males. Kat couldn't resist moaning when she realized how deep his tongue was, it was larger than the tongues of other males. Fuck, was wasn't small about Daddy? He kissed expertly, wrapping his tongue around hers and almost pulling her tongue into his mouth where he sucked it hard.

As he drew back from the French kiss, a thin clear bridge of saliva stretched from lip to lip, which Daddy instantly sucked up. Kat found herself smiling at her Dad with his erection in her hand, and she wondered what was next. Her pussy in her thong ached, she wanted to fuck. It was disgusting, fucking her own father, but she wanted him. She wanted that huge penis in her pussy; she wanted her father to be pleasured out of his mind. No one else had to know, and it seemed incredibly natural -- and, more importantly, fun.

But she didn't want to ask him outright, she had no idea if he wanted to go all the way. Maybe, in a way only a father could like, getting head from her was enough. So, acting innocently, she squeezed his dick in her hand and asked in a high-pitched, soft but melodious tone, "Daddy, want me to keep going?"

He grinned, it was a devilish grin, and shook his head slowly. "No, I don't really, honey."

The negative answer but playful smile on his face made Kat's clit throb harder in her thong; it seemed, maybe, he wanted what she wanted. But the teenager was going to let Daddy go there first. "Well, what would you like, Daddy?"

Her father's smile grew larger, toothy even, as he kept his hand wrapped around her shoulder. "Well, Kat, I would like to strip you nude, spread open your thighs, and shove my cock into your tight pussy all night." He let the words sink into his adoring approving daughter for a second or two, then he followed up with a dry comment, "And we won't tell your mom, okay?"

Kat practically had an orgasm on the spot; all those fantasies for days were coming true, it was beyond anything she could have imagined. She squeezed her father's rockhard penis again and leaned in to kiss his lips once more, no tongue, just a wet passionate kiss. Kat leaned back from it after a few seconds and purred her answers. "Daddy," she smiled right into his eyes, inches away, "I want you to fuck me so hard tonight!"

His eyes smiled themselves, and he didn't need to respond other than to drop his hand from her shoulder and caress her soft back with his fingertips. "Mmm, that might happen," he whispered comically, as if there was still a question about them copulating. His fingertips tripped over the strap of her bra, and both realized the next event at the same time. Kat was leaning up on her knees in front of her father at the same time he reached both hands behind her to take her bra into his fingers. "Let's see those amazing tits," Daddy moaned up at his daughter, unhooking her bra. Kat arched her back and, feeling the bra unfasten, she pinched the straps from her shoulder and pulled off the garment to toss it on the floor.

Kat smiled down, seeing her father stare at her round soft orbs, her hard nipples pointing at his face. She loved when males saw her tits for the first time; she realized her own father had seen these breasts years earlier, but probably not since she'd sprouted at age 13. "Like 'em, Daddy?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Daddy's strong hands slid down her back, both of them, over her hips. Kat felt his warm palms and arching fingers stretch down and cover her nude buttocks, groping and fondling her soft teenage ass, while his mouth leaned forward and Kat leaned into him. Daddy began sucking one nipple hard, making Kat wince and moan, "Ooh yes Daddy!" His lips clenched on it around his teeth, making it ache and even hurt, which she found totally delightful. His lip-covered bite softened so he could swallow most of her ample tit into his wet mouth, soaking it in saliva, his tongue rolling around it. Kat cupped his head in her arm, feeling Daddy squeeze her nude buttocks, sucking her big breast in his hot mouth.

After a minute or so his mouth relaxed, and she rotated her torso to offer her other boob, which her father immediately sucked deep in his mouth. "Uhh!" she moaned, her head falling back, eyes closed, hair down her back, as Daddy's fingers wound around the thong's strap in her buttcrack and yanked up on it. The thong tightened around her pussy and clit, and she realized she wanted cock in her cunt as soon as possible. "Oh Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me now Daddy!"

Busy sucking his daughter's C-cup tit, he didn't relent immediately. His hands, though, clasping her nude buttocks, slipped lower still so he could stretch his fingers into her buttcrack at the very bottom. His fingers arched as if to look for her pussy, although they were a couple inches away. Nontheless Kat groaned and pushed her fanny backwards, trying to give her Dad access to her pussy, because it wanted attention so badly. "Daddy I wanna fuck you so badly!" she groaned with urgency.

Without warning Daddy pulled off her tit and planted both hands on her hips firmly, holding them tightly, as he proceded to almost lift her off the bed and push her onto her back. Kat didn't need encouragement, she obediently flopped onto her back in front of her nude father. "Mmm, Daddy," she giggled with a grin, "gonna fuck your sweet princess now?"

Raised on his knees, his enormous penis jutting out of his flat belly, Daddy was reaching down to hook his thumbs under the hip straps of her thong. "I've wanted to fuck you ever since a month ago I watched you blow your boyfriend in the veranda behind the house."

Kat's face washed with color upon hearing Daddy had actually spied her sucking off Brad; she thought it was perfectly safe and discrete doing it there, and guilt was her first response. But seeing her father's eyes bulge out as he pulled off her thong, thus leaving her as nude as he was, she knew not to be guilty. If that blowjob had led to this moment, then she'd give Brad an extra kiss when they got back home (but not tell him why, of course). "Really, Daddy? You saw?"

"Mmm hmm!" Daddy smiled, but he was looking at his daughter's vagina. Daddy pushed her knees open, which Kat immediately split for him, proudly exposing her hairy 18 year old pussy to her horny father. Daddy admired it, almost licking his lips, and began to crawl over her. "You looked so sexy with his penis in your mouth, baby, then with his cum on your face and breasts, I haven't stopped jerking off thinking about that since I saw it."

Kat grabbed her knees in both hands to make sure she was spread as open as possible for her Daddy to fuck her. The aching in her cunt was at its peak; she'd never felt as empty in her pussy as right now, moments before her Daddy stuffed it. The idea that her father was jerking off, picturing her with her boyfriend's cum on her face and breasts, was now making her aroused too. "You actually liked watching me?"

"Fuck yeah!" He sounded incredulous that she would question it. "Baby, next time you fuck him, let me hide in the closet and watch, okay?"

Daddy was now leaning over his daughter, his hands under Kat's shoulders through her armpits. She reached up to clutch his strong arms, pulling up her knees now so her body was almost bent backwards in half. Thoughts about him watching her fuck Brad seemed like a topic for another time. "God Daddy I'm so horny, fuck me hard!"

Kat was about to hold her breath to await The Moment, but it happened faster than she'd expected. "Uhh Daddy!" The fat head of his penis pressed against her cunthole and, instead of waiting, just rammed inside. She was fucking wet and incredibly tight, but Daddy used superior force to pop his helmet inside his daughter's vagina. Kat exhaled every molecule of air in her body and closed her eyes tightly, feeling the massive adult presence inside her pussy, already feeling herself stretch around the huge cockhead. Her fingers dug into her father's shoulders and her pelvis pushed up against the invading penis, while her legs suddenly flailed uselessly to her sides. Kat screamed in delight and begged for what she wanted. "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me so deep!"

Her father was clutching the bedspread under her, and his larger, heavier body was now undulating in long deliberate strokes into hers. Kat felt the pressure of his cock pushing bit by bit into her ultra-tight pussy; couple of inches, now 3 inches, now 4, and more, and more. Oh fuck he was so long! As soon as Kat thought his cock was as deep as it would go, Daddy would pull up his ass then thrust it back down, and his cock would plunge even deeper into her drenched twat. Kat screamed each time, feeling herself getting fucked, holding onto his arms as her own hips were wildly gyrating from the sex. "Fuuuuck meeee Dahhh-deeeee!"

More and more he fucked her, each time driving in farther. How his 8+ inches were going to fit in her 18 year old body, she had no idea. She felt a deep pressure inside her pussy, and his cockhead with every pump rubbed over her G-spot, drawing more energy out of her pussy. Her clit ached like it wanted to explode, but Daddy's hairy pubes tickled it as his abdomen pressed into her body after each thrust. His hips pushed back her thighs hard, and Kat felt his balls smack into her wet asscheeks, a feeling she ground her ass against to intensify the feeling. Daddy wasn't talking, just grunting and huffing, sweating while he worked hard to fuck his daughter's tight young vagina with his oversized dick.

She could feel the enormous thickness of his huge penis, spreading wide open her frothy pussylips, with her cunt juices spilling in waves down her asscheeks and over her butthole. Only a few moments into the sex, Kat could feel the burning in her arms and legs and back, her muscles over-tensing from the deep, probing fucking her father was giving her. The aching in her twat was satisfied but at the same time completely hungry for more and more. Her Daddy adored and cared for her all her life, but right now, she just wanted him to use her body and fuck her like some whore he was paying.

"Fuck my cunt Daddy!" she screamed, hoping to encourage him to screw her even more deeply.

Kat felt his saliva splatter on her cheek; he was drooling above her. He squeeled between pants, "You're so fuckin' tight honey!"

She opened her eyes, seeing that he was looking down at her tits. Arching her back to shove them up towards him, she licked off his saliva as it trickled down her cheek to the corner of his mouth. "You feel amazing in my tight cunt Daddy, open me up!"

He leaned down and planted his lips on hers, and his tongue shoved into her mouth again, which made Kat moan in satisfaction. She sucked his warm wet tongue then traced her tongue along it, until he pulled off of her face. Daddy's hands reached up and grabbed Kat's wrists, then he pinned both of her hands above her skull, making her back arch even more. With her arms held above her and her legs splattered out to her sides, Kat had given in to her father, her body offered for his use and entertainment, which was making her inch towards orgasm. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your little slut!"

Daddy snickered at the "s" word. "You are my little slut now, Kat?"

"Uh huh!" Kat groaned as much as answered. "I'm Daddy's horny slut, fuck my tight cunt Daddy!"

With that, Daddy pounded into her with one massive, glorious thrust, leaving his cock buried as deep in her cunt as anything had ever been. "Oh fuck Daddy!" she wailed, realizing he was inside her completely. His balls were smashed into her butt, the skin of his pelvis immediately around his cock pressed hard into her pussylips. How she was taking 8 inches of him, she had no idea; Daddy was deep inside her, every bit of him. "Yes yes yes Daddy!" She was trying to grind her pelvis against his, but he was so forcefully inside her, pressing her into the bed, she couldn't move much at all, but that didn't matter. Her first orgasm exploded through her body with Daddy's cock stuffed up her pussy; Kat screamed at the top of her lungs, her head back, her arms tensing and pulling but not moving from Daddy holding them above her head. Her whole body shook and her lungs ached, and her vagina began spasming and milking Daddy's huge bone.

The climax made the world grow irrelevant, all she wanted to feel was the fire consuming her body and pussy. Shrieking through it until it finally subsided, Kat found herself laughing as air actually returned to her lungs. "Oh fuck!" she sneered at herself, laughing hard, "oh fuck Daddy, I came so hard!"

Daddy was wincing, and hardly seemed he was breathing, as he began to slowly slide his cock out of her vagina until it was almost out, then he sent it back in deep. Kat arched her back more and opened up her legs farther, as if that was possible, until he hit the back of her pussy again. "You're so tight," he finally exhaled, "I've got to cum, I've been hard for you for days."

"Yes Daddy!" She just wanted to please him, and like every female, she incorrectly assumed that the man fucking her would be pleasured only if he could orgasm. "Cum for me Daddy!"

He looked down her nude body, past her heaving tits and to her flat belly where the wet tufts of her public hair were matted just above his dripping wet cock. She looked with him, delighted to see his penis fucking her, with his sexy nude body towering above her. "Baby, are you protected," Daddy panted, "can I cum inside you?"

She wanted his cum so badly inside her she didn't care if it risked pregnancy, but she didn't lie either. "Yeah I'm on Ortho Tri, Daddy, fill me with your seed, Daddy, put your cum in my cunt!"

"Oh fuck!" screamed back her Dad on hearing the news. His face looked skyward and he shoved his prick harder into his daughter, and his hands released her wrists. Kat realized her wrists were aching, he'd been holding them so tight, but she didn't care. She reached both hands down to her father's hips and stretched farther to plant her hands on her dad's buttocks. They were hairy and sweaty, but meaty and tight. "Cum in me Daddy!" she screamed again, pulling him hard inside her. "Fill my cunt!"

Daddy pumped a few times, screwing her hard and deep, her back arching from the deep pressure. She panted and grunted and worked to pull him inside, where her pussy clenched tightly around his dick and hoped to draw out his semen. Daddy fucked her one more time with a long, deep thrust, then Daddy's face contorted and he grimaced and he erupted. "Fuuuck!" he bellowed, his entire body tensing, and Kat knew he was exploding inside. In her twat she felt this cock throbbing and actually felt, from how tight he was inside her, that she could feel him shooting. And she knew what he was doing, he was pouring his semen into her vagina in the very back, way inside, Daddy flooding his own daughter with the very same hot sexy cream that made her about 19 years ago in the first place.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" Kat moaned, leaning up to lick drips of sweat on his chest. He giggled at the feeling, still thrusting inside her as he cummed. She loved spreading open for him to cum inside her body until, at long last, he had a final exhale and collapsed on top of her body. Daddy was heavy but it felt wonderful anyway; she wrapped her arms and legs around his nude body, feeling his still-rigid cock stretching open her tight vagina. "Daddy you turn me on so much, that was incredible!"

He kissed the side of her face, then he leaned himself up on his elbows on top of her, smiling down. Kat grinned at the man fucking her, her own father, and she felt powerful. Like not only had she proved her femininity, but she had now somehow broken a barrier, done something so taboo that she could do anything she wanted. Even supplant her own mother, in a way, if only for a few hours.

"I love you Daddy," she grinned, leaning up to kiss his lips. He kissed back, softly, followed by tongue, demarking the collapse of their typical daddy/daughter relationship into something far more fun and sinister, an incestuous fuckfest of two people who realize they want to fuck each other.

"I love you, Cat," he whispered back after the kiss. His cock was still inside her pussy, but their bodies were still now, him laying over her, his face inches above hers. "Suddenly I don't want you to go to college, you know."

Kat hadn't expected to hear that, so her eyebrow raised and her face tilted. "No?"

He laughed at himself, then explained. "No, I mean, I don't want you hours and hours away from me. If it was up to me, you'd go to one of the schools nearby next year, and live at home or in some place kinda close, so I could see you all the time."

The new plan for college had an obvious advantage, and Kat grinned at it. "You mean, so you could fuck me all the time, don't you?"

Daddy nodded. "If you want to do this again."

Kat felt the huge penis inside her vagina, and she didn't need to be talked into having an affair with her father. "Fuck yeah! You can fuck me anytime, Daddy, just fuckin' ask."

"Oh really?" Daddy kissed the side of her face, then leaned up again, his arms straight so he towered above her, cock still planted inside her pussy. "How about right now?"

She wanted more too. "Do it, Daddy, do me!"

Her father looked down her nude body, watching himself fuck her. Kat reached her arms up and hooked her hands behind his neck, holding onto him, while her feet pulled up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. "Fucking do me hard again Daddy!" She clenched onto his manly body with her hands and legs and took a deep breath, feeling the burning and aching in her pussy wanting to be satisfied all night. "Let's fuck all night!"

Daddy began rythmically humping his daughter, using a deliberate, powerful pace to thrust his aching penis into the high school swimmer's pussy. "Ah!" came a deep moan from Kat with each thrust, her body reacting to the sliding of his dick into the back of her cunt. The two stared into each other's eyes as they fucked; it wasn't shameful, lusty fucking, it was a mutual enjoyment of each other. "Daddy you feel so fucking good!"

He fucked her another few dozen strokes before laughing at his idea again. "Baby, if you come to school near home, we don't have to visit all of these fucking colleges this week, we can just stay in a hotel and fuck or something!"

Kat wasn't really prepared to throw out her future plans, but the idea immediately won her over. The future would be the future. "Oh yeah Daddy," she agreed, rolling the opportunities around her head, "could we just stay in the room nude and fuck for like three days?"

Daddy nodded, smiling continuously, as he kept plunging his erection into her warm, wet silky twat. Kat clung from his neck and wrapped her legs entirely around his waist, her ankles touching together above his spine, keeping his dick deep in her pussy as he worked it back and forth. Both were panting deep, sweat pouring off his body and her limbs feeling more sore than a 1600 fly. His huge erection felt so tight inside her, but it was the best fuck she had ever had; he was unbelievably deep and stretched her lips so wide. Even cucumbers had never felt so good.

"You won't get tired of fucking me for three days, will you?" Daddy giggled.

"Hah! No way!" Kat let go of his neck for a moment to brush some of her strawberry-blonde hair out of her eyes, then she returned to hanging from his strong neck by both hands. "Your cock is awesome, Daddy, I love fucking it!"