Kat Gets Wild

Story Info
Mature wife finally unshackles her inner slut.
10.7k words
4.31
162.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: This story was originally published under "loves oral wife." The basic elements are true. Thanks "Kat" for your inspirational -- and stimulating -- emails.

All individuals involved in sexual activity in this story are of legal age (18 years or older).]

Her birth certificate said Katherine. She was known as Kate or Katie until she was five when, returning home from kindergarten one afternoon, she announced that henceforth, she was to be called Kat.

In elementary school, Kat was the envy of the other girls simply because every boy had a crush on her. It wasn't anything she did particularly; it was almost pure genetics. She was easily the cutest girl in school.

Growing up, Kat was bombarded with all the mixed messages the late 60s and early 70s could throw at a beautiful teenager. Solid, traditional, middle-class, nuclear family, God and country values espoused by her parents, teachers, and church were juxtaposed with the flower-power, question-authority, turn-on, tune-in, drop out, free love, hippie counter-culture themes that blasted her in movies, music, and on TV.

Kat had always been smaller than other girls her age. Not "vertically challenged" exactly, but definitely someone who looked up at her classmates. As an adult, she was almost 5'2" but usually wore heels and told everyone she was 5'3".

Whatever her height, her body was perfectly proportioned to it. She was usually described as beautiful, lovely, pretty, cute, adorable, and, by her grandpa as his "li'l heartbreaker." Indeed, Kat's physical beauty was stunning. Much later, her husband would describe her to clients as a prettier version of Barbara Eden.

Her straight, blonde hair looked lovely worn in any style: parted on the side and hanging at her shoulders; parted in the middle, with bangs and one side tucked behind her ear; bouncing behind her in an perky ponytail; even pulled back from her face in a bun for formal occasions.

Kat inherited those delicious little pinpoint summer freckles that adorned her nose and upper cheeks from her Irish mother. Better than the freckles were her sparkling green eyes that mesmerized males. Every date she'd ever had told her eyes were the most beautiful he'd ever seen.

Kat was blessed with excellent coordination and agility. Her nimbleness and flexibility made her the perfect cheerleader. Because of her size, she was always the top girl on the pyramid. In both high school and college, male fans invariably selected Kat to ogle as the squad went through its routines.

In high school, Kat loved Friday's in the fall because it gave her the opportunity to wear her uniform with that short skirt to classes. If her face were her most attractive physical feature, her legs were a close second. She was well aware that the boys noticed her bare legs painted a glimmering gold by the summer sun.

Once, Kat overheard some guys discussing how hot she looked. One noted wistfully, "She's got 'peanut butter' legs, that's for sure." A couple of guys chuckled knowingly, but one kid wanted to know what 'peanut butter' legs were. So did Kat.

"Creamy smooth and easy to spread...mmmm," came the boastful reply.

Rather than being pissed off because she was a virgin whose legs, to date at least, had proven impossible to spread, Kat was privately pleased that her body could have that profound an effect on her classmates. When she masturbated, she luxuriated in hot imaginings from parallel universes where her "peanut butter" thighs readily accommodated one cute boy after another.

Kat loved doing high kicks where she could legitimately flash the crowd her hot little cheerleader britches. In college, it got even better. Kat was tossed high into the air where she spread her legs wide, touching her toes to her outstretched palms exposing her barely covered cunt to a grandstand full of people before settling back into the strong arms of her squad mates.

Privately, images of frat boys forcefully removing her panties before a game and making her show the crowd her bare pussy so overloaded her libido she was sometimes compelled to leave class to seek relief in a ladies room stall.

Missing her senior year of cheering at college was probably the most disappointing aspect of getting pregnant halfway through her junior year -- but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Emerald-eyed, golden-haired, petite, pretty, "good-girl-with-bad-thoughts" Kat possessed a natural shyness that both protected and frustrated her. She kept her reputation intact at the expense of satisfying her considerable appetite for sex.

Kat discovered early on that she was either cursed or blessed depending on one's point of view. Easily aroused, she was even more easily satisfied. She had the female equivalent of the premature ejaculator's hair trigger. Her ability to achieve rapid orgasms was multiplied by the thunderous spasms of extreme multiple climaxes.

Whether her pussy was manipulated by her own hand or that of her partner (or his tongue or cock), her body would be wracked with orgasm after orgasm until she finally had to declare a cease-fire from sheer exhaustion. Often, up to an hour after the cessation of sexual activities, small tremors would continue convulsing through her vagina.

Fortunately, Kat possessed the power of will to match the aching needs that haunted her loins. She had higher goals than spending the majority of her adult life on her back or her knees as physically desirable as that often seemed be.

Were it not for dreams of home and family, she might have become a complete slut, little more than a slave to the amazing and addictive sensations of her cunt.

Kat continually fought with then yielded to her clitoris. She became a sort of sexual schizophrenic. She both craved and feared gratification. She learned to deal with this conflict by developing two personalities. At home, she was a paragon of modesty and morality. Among strangers, she was an outrageous flirt and tease with a sizzling, sluttish sub-nature.

Like all teenagers, curious Kat snooped at home. She found a paperbound copy of Grace Metalious'sPeyton Place and devoured it. She suffered fits of agitated self-abuse as she became the different horny women, young-and-single or older-and-married, hungrily chasing out-of-wedlock carnal contact.

Kat's high school opposite-sexual experiences were mostly limited to kissing. Along with being homecoming queen, Kat was unofficially crowned school make out queen providing long, soft, sensual, wet kisses to frog and prince alike.

She didn't date seriously until senior year when she went on-and-off steady with the school's star halfback. By then, Kat had become a master cock tease, specializing in extracurricular erections, and often sending her dates home with complimentary sets of blue balls.

She took her first baby step toward acknowledging her womanhood among her peers to quiet the taunts of "prude." Several of her friends had already "gone all the way" before Kat finally reached "third base" at her senior prom. Even so, it took a half-pint of Seagram's Seven to get her to jerk off her date.

Months before and two states away Kat had been a completely different young woman.

At senior year cheerleader camp, Kat let a scrumptious cheer guy from another squad touch her bare pussy during a torrid game of tongue tennis. When he launched her into orgasmic orbit the following evening by pressing his mouth against her vulva, Kat eagerly returned the favor by stroking her first bare penis.

She found his cock indescribably beautiful and was unable to prevent herself from kissing and licking it all over before eagerly devouring it with her mouth. Her chivalrous young cock's man gently lifted her head off his raging phallus to avoid cumming in her mouth like a cad.

His eruption fascinated her as she witnessed a veritable gusher of pearly goo shoot in great dollops straight up into the air before splashing in scalding blobs onto her hands. She was immediately and irreversibly in lust with cream of sperm soup.

She played with his ejaculate, enjoying its slippery feel. Its aroma enflamed her and she brought her fingers to her mouth to taste it. When the cock sap touched her tongue she nearly climaxed on the spot.

Kat quickly scooped up more gooey sustenance and spooned it into her fevered mouth. She licked his cock shiny like a "birthday girl" lapping cake batter from a Kitchen Aid beater. Every night for the remainder of the week, Kat blew her ephemeral friend and swallowed every drop.

One night the torrid new lovers were discovered by two of his buddies and Kat quickly agreed to suck them off though she nearly laughed out loud at their lame attempt to blackmail her into something she was at least as eager to perform as they were to receive. Some nights she didn't even wait to be eaten herself plunging ardently into her new love: fellatio.

When the pair exchanged addresses and phone numbers at the end of camp, Kat deliberately gave him fake information. He was merely a delightful diversion, not someone she wanted stopping by to meet her parents.

* * * *

Early in her junior year of college, Kat met the man she decided she would marry. He had graduated two years earlier with a degree in business and was returning to take advanced courses in accounting.

She remembered him as a guard on the basketball team for which she cheered. He was so sophisticated and good-looking even Kat couldn't get near him when he was in school.

Kat had a student work assignment in the office of the Dean of the School of Business. She was on duty the day Ray arrived to confer with his advisor. She was impressed with his tall, good looks, his positive attitude and self-assurance.

According to Ray, he was someone on the rise at the Big Six accounting firm he'd joined immediately after graduation.

For his part, Ray had never seen a more gorgeous or sexy woman. When she flirted with him, Mr. Self-Assurance fumbled with his words. He wanted desperately to see her again, but when he exited his conference she was already gone.

He returned two days later and shouted a mental 'Yes!' when she accepted his offer of a movie and drinks.

Because Kat had decided right away that Ray was the one, she reverted to extremely demure behavior during their early dates. She maneuvered herself quickly out of his car on their first date to avoid having to accept a kiss.

Despite the fact that she was continuing to party at fraternity houses when she wasn't with Ray, engaging in heavy make-out and petting sessions, and even the occasional blowjob when she was exceptionally horny or drunk, Kat refused even to kiss Ray until the fourth date.

Her subterfuge worked, as Ray believed her to be the type of proper and, at least mostly, chaste woman men in his position wanted for a wife.

Even when, after six weeks of dating, Ray began seeing Kat exclusively (and assumed she was doing the same), she would still sneak out after he dropped her off to quell the arousal ignited by make-out sessions in Ray's car by 69-ing with one of the football players or frat brothers.

At Thanksgiving, Ray proposed and gave Kat a ring. It was only then that she stopped seeing other guys.

Kat was still technically a virgin when she went all the way with Ray in his apartment the first Saturday in December. While there was no hymen to tear having been pierced years earlier in a hair brushing injury (somehow the brush handle got jammed into her cunt -- multiple times), Ray, nonetheless, claimed Kat's "cherry" when his cock was the first to penetrate the plane of her labia.

While somewhat surprised at her vaginal looseness, Ray didn't have sufficient deflowering experience and readily accepted Kat's handy explanation that a doctor had told her mother that a bike riding mishap had accidentally de-hymenized her. The highly excitable beauty came quickly during her first fuck.

At the time she lost her cherry, Kat had not yet sucked off Ray. She had let him lick her pussy several times and had jerked him off once. The hand job was not repeated because she had to bury her face into Ray's shoulder keep from diving down to engulf his erupting cock in her hot mouth and claim his testicular tribute. When he hobbled off to get her a towel to clean up, Kat secretly licked her fingers. She loved his taste.

Ray misunderstood Kat's reaction to the hand job, thinking she was ashamed of herself and didn't encourage her to repeat her actions. He did continue to aggressively pursue her clit with his tongue. Kat offered a token resistance, just enough to maintain a certain level of purity but not so much that treat was withdrawn.

With an engagement ring on her finger, Kat's self-imposed "training wheels" came off and she quickly let Ray "lead" her into fellating him.

"Honey," Kat asked when Ray remained too slow to suggest she suck his cock, "have you ever had a girl, you know, suck you?"

"A couple of times, sure. Why?"

"Did it feel good?"

"It felt great. What are you getting at?" Ray was completely excited at the way Kat was talking.

"I was just wondering what it would be like to suck you. Would you like that?" Kat thought it cute that Ray actually answered what should have been one of the world's most quintessentially rhetorical questions.

Kat was generally evasive when Ray asked about her past.

"Honey, you know you were the first," she told him, truthfully in the strictest sense, but leaving out oral forms of intimacy.

The reality was that Ray satisfied Kat in a way no other man had and her pleasure with him was immense. She had no need of other men. By January, Kat was pregnant and planning for a new arrival.

The couple was married in a civil ceremony and took an apartment near the campus. Kat was blissfully happy pursuing her degree and caring for Ray and, soon, their little boy.

Ray maintained a punishing work schedule spending weeks on end at client sites across the country. Most times, Kat was almost too busy to miss him. She learned to sublimate her need for sex to appropriate times and places. Whenever she had the need, Kat would easily provide her own orgasms. When Ray was home, they fucked constantly.

The only serious breach in their relationship occurred in the second year when Ray tearfully confessed to a one-night stand while on the road. Kat was upset but not seriously disturbed.

Physical fidelity was not nearly so important to her as it seemed to be to others. Emotionality fidelity was much more important. Did Ray still love her and the baby? Did he want to stay married? Those were the important questions.

Perhaps it was her earlier behavior with other guys when she began seeing Ray that tempered her reaction. She told him she forgave him and explained what was important to her.

"The day you can honestly tell yourself you don't love me anymore, I want you to come home, pack your things and leave. Short of that, I'm willing to work things out."

Kat suspected that Ray took her forgiveness for permission and continued bedding bar pick-ups when he was away from home but she didn't ask and he didn't tell.

The most important event in their lives, after the birth of their son, was when Ray and two of his consulting buddies formed their own partnership. They specialized in regional accounts for businesses with annual revenues in the $25-100 million range.

The men had to work very hard but the rewards were worth it. Nice houses in nice neighborhoods, new cars, country club memberships, exotic vacations. Their wives had close relationships with one another. The trio spent much of their time as PTA moms, organizing outings and parties, working on homework and school projects, sports, and raising great kids in great homes.

The years sped by.

* * * *

Kat remembered the first time she met Lisa.

Lisa's mother was Cuban, a professional dancer and her father a Scandinavian business man. They were divorced when she was three. She was schooled in Stockholm and played in Miami Beach. She spoke fluent Swedish, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, and Russian.

Lisa inherited a cool head for business and a steamy, hot-blooded sexuality that she combined to become the most successful realtor in Sarasota County. By the time she met Kat and Ray, Lisa was forty-nine, on her fourth marriage and had literally fucked her way across South Florida several times over.

Ray had had a big year in his practice and suggested they acquire an investment property. Kat was delighted when he said he was thinking of a condo in Florida. They could rent it part of the year and use it themselves as an escape from the city and the winter for some romantic R&R.

At the time, Kat wasn't aware that so much of her South Florida "romance" wouldn't include her husband.

A friend of a friend had recommended Lisa. Normally Lisa restricted herself to properties well above half a million dollars, but she agreed to meet the Chicago couple as a favor, believing she'd pass them along to one of the young agents in her office she was thinking of banging.

When she saw them she became excited by their good looks and friendly manner. Lisa was becoming increasingly infatuated by the prospect of sex with another female, and the prim, proper, yet delicious Kat would make a perfect seduction.

If not, Ray's obviously roving eye that he couldn't pry away from Lisa's sleek legs or extreme cleavage, made him susceptible to a quick, blowjob-induced, offer sheet signing. Poor man, his wife didn't look the type to enjoy the pleasures available to oral women.

As she showed the midwestern pair around the Sarasota area, Kat was incredulous. She'd never met such an outrageous flirt in her life and Kat knew a thing or two about flirting. Ray, on the other hand was delighted.

Lisa was a stunning, frosted blonde with big brown eyes and a broad, bright, infectious smile. The fullest lips Kat had ever seen on a Caucasian woman rarely hid Lisa's bright, white teeth.

When showing Kat and Ray a property, Lisa would hook her arm into Ray's and let her full, luscious breasts press against him. It was obvious she wore no bra.

Lisa's skirts were stylishly short in the way that teens who spent their lives in subtropical climates wore them. Had they been in Chicago, Lisa could have been mistaken for an upscale hooker.

Kat was fully prepared to hate the predatory realtor batting her eyes at Ray but she simply couldn't. Lisa was far too nice, not to mention funny. The women developed, if not a friendship, a very close business relationship.

After that first trip, Kat flew alone to Florida several times before making the property selection. She tried to get Ray to come along but he always had work excuses. Besides, he told her, he would just go along with what she selected anyway.

One afternoon as the pair of hot looking mature wives cruised the strip along the gulf coast, Lisa pointed out a saloon calledBeach Time. There were a couple of motorcycles in the parking lot. Kat was astonished by what Lisa told her.

"That's where the married sluts go to get picked up by bad boys."

"Oh my god," Kat responded.

Lisa gave her a mischievous wink while thinking what a waste. Would this aging hottie wake up and enjoy herself before it was too late?

Shortly after Kat and Ray purchased their condo, Kat found herself escaping to South Florida more often than she'd believed she would. Ray seemed to be spending more time than ever at work.

Kat was nearly sure he was seeing someone. He sure wasn't giving it to her, at least not in the quantities she seemed suddenly to require. Her husband still talked a good game but in reality, he left her wanting more.

Alone in Florida, Kat began experiencing those old feelings of sexual liberation she'd known in her youth when family or friends wouldn't find out what she was doing.