Kat Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

All of a sudden Kat's body felt like an entire fireworks show was going off inside of her. She rolled her head from side to side and her hands twisted the bed sheets as she thrusted her hips onto his cock.

"Oh God, Oh God! I'm cumming, Jesus Yessssssssssss," she screamed.

She was like a bucking bronco to Craig, but he rode her with his cock and soon he felt himself shooting his cum inside of her pussy. Shot after shot, he fired off inside of her, causing another orgasm for Kat. Both of them thrashed on the bed in the throes of the climax's, eyes squeezed shut, hips thrusting, gasping for air.

Slowly, they returned to the here and now and Craig rolled to her side and took her in his arms. Still breathing hard, they kissed and clung to each other. They soon fell asleep, Kat had her head on his chest and he had a hand encompassing one of her breast.

The End

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers
12