Kat has a Dog Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat and I continue to explore.
1.4k words
4.66
20.8k
29

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers

We stood under the warm cascading shower while we washed each other. Kat pulled me down for a kiss. "You were awesome," she said with a sigh.

"Thank you," I replied. "Now you know what you were."

"What do you mean?" asked Kat as she pulled back to look into my eyes.

"I mean if I was awesome, you were fucking awesome," I said with a wink and a smile.

Kat groaned. "That was terrible!" she exclaimed.

This time I pulled back and with a serious look I my face I said, "You looked like you were enjoying it."

Kat playfully hit me on the arm. "Not the experience," she said. "It's your joke that was terrible!" She slid her arms around me and massaged my butt cheeks. "I better make sure you're all nice and clean," she said slipping a soapy finger into my ass.

"Mmmm, good idea," I murmured. I pushed my finger into her ass as I felt our cocks grow between us.

"I don't think your finger is long enough," she whispered.

Lifting her tiny body in my arms I murmured, "What do you recommend?"

Her arms encircling my neck she thrust her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately as the tip of my cock rested against her asshole. "I think a long probe would be good," she sighed. I spread her ass cheeks and felt the tip of my cock enter her. Kat groaned. "I think that will reach," she whispered as she resumed kissing me.

Gently I lowered her onto my cock as she whimpered softly. Finally seated fully in her I waited. She felt so tight and hot. "Okay," she whispered. I slowly raised her up. Her head fell on to my shoulder. "Damn, Jim, you're a wonderful fucker," she groaned.

"Hmmm," I replied. "You're an awesome fucker and I'm a wonderful fucker. I guess we have our nicknames now."

Kat groaned again. "Shut up and fuck me," she gasped.

I began pistoning into her tight hole. She was indeed a little pixie. Backing her against the wall of the shower for leverage I lowered my head to her little breast. Her hands moved from my neck to my head, holding it while I suckled her tit. Her breathing became raspy. Sensing her impending orgasm I increased my pace. The slap of our bodies together was intoxicating.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "I'm going to cum again," she gasped. As she said it I could feel her rectum spasm grasping my cock even tighter. As her cock erupted against my stomach I exploded inside her with a grunt. I felt her body go limp. Gently, I lifted her off my softening cock and sat her on the bench leaning her back against the wall. Taking the shower wand I rinsed her body and washed her cum off my stomach. Turning the water off I wrapped her in a towel and carried her to the bed. She was softly moaning with each breath. Her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her eyes fluttered and she looked up at me. "I think I need to rest a bit," she said with a weak smile.

"Good idea, wonderful," I replied as I finished toweling off. I crawled into bed and, wrapping her in my arms as we spooned, we fell asleep.

I hadn't fully adjusted to the jet lag yet and woke at five in the morning. I hadn't woke to the feeling of a woman in my arms since my wife died. God did I miss this, I thought. As I fully awoke I looked at Kat's serene face in the dim light. Her beauty enthralled me. I could feel the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest. Thinking of all we had done my morning wood became an iron shaft. "Hey wonderful," I whispered.

"Hmmm?" she whispered back, her eyes still closed.

"I know it's early," I said. "But I didn't know what's on your schedule for today so I thought I should wake you up in case you have some place to be early."

Kat's eyes opened and she rolled over to face me. "This is the place I like," she said with a smile. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. I pulled her over on top of me. Our two hard cocks were jousting. "Now this is the way to wake up," she said with a gleam in her eye and a yawn. "But it's too early."

"Well," I said as my hand slipped between us. "The early bird gets the worm." I grasped her hard cock. Slipping out of her embrace I rolled her onto her back. My mouth trailed kisses down her lithe body. Stopping at each breast I bathed them in kisses and sucked her nipples. Kat whimpered. Trailing kisses down her flat stomach I licked her shaft. Stroking her gently I bathed her sack with my tongue and softly sucked each tiny ball into my mouth. Her hips began thrusting off the bed. Moving my head up I teased her cock head with my tongue. Her hands grasped my head and pushed it down.

"Suck it, Jim," she hissed. "Eat me."

As my mouth engulfed her cock I slipped a finger into her asshole. Kat emitted a long drawn out groan. I began bobbing up and down on her cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," she hissed. Her hips thrust harder as she tried to drive her cock down my throat. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuccckkk," she gasped. I could feel her cock swell in my mouth. "I, cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuuuucccckkk!" she cried as she slammed hard into my mouth, her cock exploding. I felt each spurt as she filled my mouth with her cum. I held it in my mouth as I felt her orgasm ebb. Then, I withdrew her cock from my mouth. Crawling up the bed I held her head and we shared her cum in a long lingering kiss. We swallowed and she let out a contented sigh.

Then, with a gleam in her eye, she wordlessly slipped down and engulfed my raging cock. After having just watched her orgasm I knew I wouldn't last long. I groaned as she ministered to me. My hips began thrusting. Kat began humming and the vibrations took me over the edge. With a loud grunt and a gasp I began filling her mouth. She milked me dry. Then, as I had done, she crawled back up and we hungrily savored another cum filled kiss. After swallowing, we lay there in each others arms.

"Nothing like breakfast in bed, eh Kat?" I said.

"Mmmm," Kat sighed. "I love breakfast in bed. Especially sausages and cream," she giggled.

"Well," I said rising, "you have a conference to attend and I need to get ready for another day touring your beautiful land. Where are you staying?"

"I'm at the Hotel Meyrick," Kat replied.

"That's not far," I exclaimed. "My wife and I stayed there on our first trip here. Allow me to walk you there."

"I shall allow that," Kat said with a smile.

We dressed and began the short walk to her hotel. The morning air was cool. Kat shivered. I removed my jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

"Such a gentleman," Kat remarked.

We arrived at the Meyrick and walked up the stairs. When Kat reached the top I stayed a step back. She turned and our heads were level. I leaned in and our tongues danced. "Maybe you should walk me to my room," Kat sighed.

"If I do that we'll both be late," I whispered. "Damn it, Kat" I said in exasperation.

"What?" she asked as she pulled back with a questioning look.

"You've got me hard as a rock again!" I hissed. "How am I going to be able to think of anything but you today? I'll have to carry my jacket in front of me so no one can see my hard on."

Kat laughed. "Well, if it's any consolation, I'm in the same boat," she said with a smile. "Except I can wear a loose dress so no one knows but me."

I scrambled for a scrap of paper in my pocket. Scribbling down my cell number I placed it in her hand. "Text me later if you'd like to get together again."

"Thank you, Jim," Kat said as she kissed me. "I'd like that very much." With a smile she turned and entered the hotel.

I can't remember my feet touching the street as I floated back to the Clayton. I love Ireland, I mused.

loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers