Kat has a Dog Ch. 03

Story Info
Our second night in Dublin.
2.5k words
4.78
13.3k
24

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers

By the time I returned to my hotel lobby some of my fellow tourists were in the process of preparing to board our tour bus. "Missed you at breakfast," said my friend Brad.

"Yeah, I'm still adjusting to the jet lag," I replied. "I was up way early so I had breakfast in bed and then took a walk."

"You and your walking," said Brad. "No wonder you're so skinny."

"That allows me to eat all those desserts and still maintain my youthful figure," I replied with a laugh.

"Yeah," Brad replied. "It's only the second day and I already know I'll head home ten pounds heavier."

"That might have something to do with all the Guinness you're enjoying," remarked Brad's wife Patti.

"Maybe," Brad laughed. "But you got to support the local economy."

We filed onto the bus and headed to Trinity College to see the Book of Kells, an ancient manuscript that had been meticulously written and illustrated by the old monks hundreds of years in the past. It was fascinating to read how the monks had made their various colored inks used for the illustrations from berries and various minerals. It made you wonder who had the first idea to try using something like that for writing or decoration. Besides the Book of Kells there were other manuscript fragments that had been recovered from the Irish bogs. We then went upstairs to be awed by the long library hall with its two story bookcases crammed with ancient leather bound tomes.

After a couple of hours at Trinity College, we were done. The afternoon was unscheduled so we were free to do what we wished. Most of my friends on the tour mentioned they wanted to walk through the Temple Bar area and maybe grab a bite to eat and a Guinness. I told them I was going to walk over to the National Museum. My wife and I had been there two years prior and had thoroughly enjoyed it. Leonard wanted to go along so we set off at a good pace after determining where we were going to meet up with them later. Like all national museums in Ireland, entry was free. There were fascinating displays of items recovered from the bogs including the bodies of people who had been sacrificed and large displays of gold and silver treasures. It was intriguing to imagine how those people had handcrafted the items with amazingly fine detail. The difficulty of day to day living back then was hard to comprehend.

I had purposely not requested Kat's phone number as I knew I would be tempted to text her. I wanted her to be comfortable and initiate any further contact. Leonard and I were finishing up our museum visit when my phone buzzed. There was a letdown when I saw it was from Brad telling us to meet them at the actual Temple Bar. Leonard and I headed there. When we arrived the place was packed. Patrons were shoulder to shoulder and there was a local band playing Irish tunes. We eventually found the group and I ordered a Bulmers hard cider. Between the din from the crowd and the music it was hard to hear much of the conversation. It had started raining as we arrived so we sat by the window and watched the rain as we listened to the band. After a couple of rounds of drinks the rain had subsided and we decided to walk back towards the hotel.

As we ambled along my phone buzzed. I looked at it - a text from Kat! Thank you for the wonderful evening and starting today out on the right foot, it read. I just now had a break. Been thinking of you all day. We have conference ending dinner tonight. Drinks later? My heart soared. She wanted to get together again! I texted her back - Definitely! Let me know when you're free.

"Earth to Jim." I looked up. "So, are you with us for dinner tonight?" Brad asked.

"Sure," I replied. "What time?"

"Let's all meet in the lobby at six and we'll walk over there," Brad said. I had no idea where I had agreed to be going but Brad usually chose nice places to eat.

At six we met in the lobby and headed out. Other members of our tour group were headed out too. "Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"There's a nice Italian place three blocks over according to our guide," said Tom.

I was perplexed. What was the sense in traveling to different countries unless you were going to immerse yourself in the local cuisine? At the corner we headed one way and they went another. We ended up at a nice pub. I ordered the fish pie and mussels. Excellent was an apt description! As we listened to the local musicians after dinner my phone buzzed. Same pub 10P? Kat texted. I'll be there I replied. As the band started another set I bade my friends farewell and headed off to "our" pub.

Entering the pub I did a quick scan and saw Kat standing in the corner surrounded by several people. She looked stunning even dressed in jeans, sweater, and thigh high boots. She glanced my way and her face broke into a big smile. I strolled over and she introduced me to some of her fellow workers. We made some small talk then headed to a booth to chat. I told her of my visits and the interesting things I had seen.

Kat leaned forward and with a perfectly straight face said, "I should be very angry with you, Jim."

My heart dropped. "What? Why?" I asked.

"Well, I was called on to make a presentation this morning and I lost my focus a couple of times thinking about last night and this morning," Kat responded. "I'm lucky it didn't cost me my job!"

"Kat, I'm so sorry," I stammered.

Kat couldn't contain herself any longer and broke into a wide smile and laughed. She truly did look so angelic.

"Dammit Kat!" I exclaimed. "You know us pensioners have weak hearts!"

Kat laughed again. "Yes, weak hearts but you're strong in other places," she said as her booted foot rubbed my crotch. Immediately my cock responded. "Mmmm," she whispered, "feels almost as hard as mine."

"Why don't we go somewhere that's a bit quieter?" I suggested.

"Your place or mine?" Kat asked.

"Which is closest?" I asked.

"Let's try my place," Kat said.

I paid the bill and we walked out the pub and headed towards the Meyrick. Her hand in mine reminded me of my late wife. "You're a remarkable lady, Kat," I said.

"How so?" she replied.

"Well, it's just so easy to talk with you," I said. "You make me feel so comfortable. You can talk about a wide range of topics and you have that delightful laugh and such a beautiful smile."

"Jim, I feel the same way," Kat responded looking up at me as her smile faded. "I got so sick of the dating scene. Trying to find someone interested in me. Instead, all I got were men looking for another notch on the bedpost or men who had always wanted to try something different. I had to switch schools when puberty hit and I realized I was different from the other kids. As I got older I became a sexual freak to some people, not a person. That's when I became the Ice Queen. No one could get past the friend zone." Kat began to softly cry. We stopped walking and I held her in my arms feeling her tiny body heave with sobs. In a few minutes she wiped her eyes and looking up at me said, "I'm sorry Jim."

"No need to be sorry, Kat," I responded. "You've been deeply hurt. Just know one thing, I will never hurt you." I kissed her gently.

"Thank you, Jim," Kat sniffed. "I think I felt that when we were talking on the plane. You've been nothing but a gentleman. Last night I truly knew it when you were concentrating on just pleasing me. Making me the center of attention and not focusing on your pleasure."

"Well, time for true confessions, Kat. I did get pleasure last night as I watched your pleasure."

Kat's smile returned. "Well, that was different," she said. "You made me feel so wonderful, like I was the only thing that existed."

"Hmmm," I replied. "Maybe that was just a lucky coincidence. Perhaps we should see if lightning strikes twice."

"Good idea, Jim," Kat smiled. "I am a researcher and I've learned that results of an experiment must be repeatable and verified before any lasting conclusions can be drawn."

"Let's head to your lab for some more experiments," I winked.

In her room Kat did a slow strip for me. "How do you keep your hard cock from showing in those tight jeans?" I asked.

"I never had to worry about that until I met you," Kat replied. "Besides, when you have a small cock it's easy."

I wrapped her in my arms and our tongues dueled. "I don't think it's small," I murmured. "I think it's the perfect size," I said as I fondled it. "Just like your tits are the perfect size to fill my mouth," I said as I enveloped one in my mouth.

Kat groaned. "Damn, Jim. You make me feel so good," she moaned her hands caressing my body as I slowly stroked her hard cock.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered as I removed her breast from my mouth.

"Anything. Everything," Kat moaned. She pulled my head to her mouth and we kissed hungrily as her body writhed in my hands. I drizzled some lube over her cock and increased my stroking. I moved down and took her cock in my mouth. Damn did I love the feel and taste of her cock! My lubed fingers began playing with her ass as I slowly fondled a breast. I slipped one finger into her and she bucked. I licked her cock and gently mouthed her balls. "Oh God," she cried. Hearing her cries and feeling her body respond was so erotic. I was hard as a steel bar myself. I slipped another finger into her and she began thrusting her cock into my mouth. "Oh fuck," she hissed. "Don't stop!" she moaned. Her hips became a pistoning machine as she fucked my mouth. I felt her cock grow. "Of fuuuccckk. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she hoarsely whispered. She slammed her cock into my mouth. Then I felt her erupt and she bathed my mouth with her sweet seed. She whimpered softly and I felt the aftershocks of her orgasm ripple through her body. I crawled back up and kissed her softly. "Damn you're good," she said weakly.

"That's because I have good material to work with," I replied with a smile.

"Roll over," Kat whispered.

I rolled onto my back. Kat crawled up and laid on me. Pushing up with her arms, she reached for the lube. "I don't think I'll need this," she said as she lubed my raging cock. Placing the tip at her asshole she slowly impaled herself with a continual soft moan. When it was fully seated she smiled down at me. "I think we fit well together," She giggled. Now it was my turn to groan. She felt so tight and warm. I could feel her contractions on my cock. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply. I could feel her tiny breasts against my chest and held her tightly in my embrace.

"Damn Kat," I moaned. "You feel so fucking good."

"Well if I feel fucking good, let's fuck," Kat whispered. She began rising up and down on my shaft. Soon she was slamming herself down on it. The slap of our bodies together was music. Her eyes were closed and a smile lit her face. Her eyes opened and I could see them glint. "You're right, Jim," she sighed. "This feels so fucking good. Mmmmm," she moaned. I began thrusting up as she was slamming down on my cock. "Yes, Jim," Kat hissed. "Fuck me. God your cock feels so nice." I love a woman who is vocal during sex. With each slam Kat's breasts shook. Damn she was a sexy lady! "I feel it Jim," she moaned. "You're close. Fill me with your cum." I was now pulling Kat down with my hands on her hips as I slammed into her tight ass.

"Now," I groaned. "You want me to fill you? Get ready. Oh fuuuccckkk!" with a massive groan I emptied myself into Kat's spasming ass. Spurt after spurt pumped into her. Kat collapsed onto my chest and I embraced her lithe body. Our hearts were racing in unison. I felt Kat's right hand rubbing the top of my head as her left hand caressed my chest. She raised her head up and we kissed. I felt her hard cock on my stomach. "Your turn now Kat," I murmured.

Kat smiled and pushed herself up with her hands. Reaching behind her she took some of my sperm that was oozing out of her and lubed her cock. Then, looking deep into my eyes, she placed the tip of her cock at my ass and pushed. It slipped in with no trouble. "Somebody's ready," Kat said with a smile.

"I've been ready since last night," I whispered.

Kat sank to the hilt in me. "Now it's my turn to say you feel so fucking good," she said with a laugh. "I love to watch you as I fuck you." Looking down between us she said, "I love to watch my cock slide in and out of you."

"You feel so fucking good, Kat," I moaned. "God I love your cock. I love everything about you," I said as I pulled her down for a kiss. Hungrily our tongues danced. Breaking our kiss I looked into her eyes and said, "Fuck me, Kat."

She smiled. "Yes, I've been dreaming about fucking you all day." She began slamming her cock into me. I reached up and palmed her nipples. "Fuck yes," she sighed. I groaned as she picked up her pace. Reaching down to her tight ass cheeks I began pulling her in as she slammed into me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Fuck me harder, Kat."

She was now throwing all her weight into her thrusts. "You like it hard don't you Jim," she moaned. "You like being fucked. And I love fucking you," she gasped. Her breathing was becoming ragged. I could feel her cock growing. "You ready, baby?" she whispered. I groaned and nodded, unable to speak. I pulled her deep in to me as she screamed. Her cock pulsed spurt after spurt of cum. I felt the warm seed coating me. Again, she collapsed in to my arms. We lay embracing each other wordlessly as our hearts slowed. I heard her breathing become more rhythmic as she slipped into slumber. I felt that feeling I hadn't felt since my wife's death. The feeling of lying in bed in the arms of someone you love.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Brad - Down in the bar if you feel like a drink. Thanks I responded, I'm spent. I placed my phone back on the nightstand and pulled the sheet over us and drifted off to sleep as I embraced Kat.

loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers