Kat has a Dog Ch. 06

Story Info
I pop the question.
3.5k words
4.77
9.8k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers

The hot water cascaded over us as we washed each other in the shower. As I soaped up Kat I marveled at the silky texture of her skin. She looked up at me and we kissed. Her lips were so incredibly soft! As I continued to wash her my hand soaped up her hairless cock and it began to harden. Seeing the glint in her eyes I dropped to me knees and engulfed it in my mouth. I pulled off and licked her shaft and mouthed her ball sack. Her soft moans encouraged me to continue. I took her cock into my mouth again and began to suck as I bobbed up and down on it. Her hips began thrusting softly at first, then more urgently as her breathing increased. "Yes, suck it, Jim," she whispered. "Mmmm, I love your mouth on my cock." Holding my head in her hands she began to face fuck me faster and faster. Her moans became grunts as I held her taut ass cheeks and helped her thrust her cock into my mouth. With one final thrust and a high pitched cry she unloaded into my waiting mouth. I hungrily swallowed her cum as she slumped into me. Standing up I embraced her and our lips met. Her hand drifted from my hip to my raging cock and idly stroked it. "I love how you make me feel, Jim," she murmured. She began to lower herself but, as badly as I wanted to feel her mouth on my cock, I pulled her back up.

"I can wait," I said. "Right now the focus is on you." We kissed deeply and long. Then she hugged me so hard I thought my ribs would crack. I shut the shower off and we toweled off and went back to the room. As Kat sat in a chair I poured our wine. "I hope you like this Malbec," I said.

"Since you obviously have good taste in women, I trust your choice of wine will be excellent too," Kat giggled.

I raised my glass. "To Ireland and red haired lasses," I toasted. Our glasses clinked and she took a sip.

"Excellent choice," she remarked looking at her glass. Then she raised her glass. "To intimate friends and lovers." We sipped again.

I raised my glass once again. "To my future wife." A confused look crossed Kat's brow as she slowly set her glass down. Her free hand covered her mouth as she inhaled sharply. I dropped down on one knee. "Will you marry me, Kat?" Tears welled up in her eyes and she began to cry softly. For a brief minute a knot formed in the pit of my stomach. Had I just blown this relationship? I stood up and pulled her up. Cradling her head against my chest I said, "I'm sorry, Kat. I didn't mean to make you cry."

Kat shook her head. "It wasn't that, Jim. It's just -- I never thought I'd ever hear those words said to me," she whispered so softly I could barely hear her. I could feel her tears running down my chest.

"And now that you've heard those words, do you have an answer?" I asked softly.

Looking up at me with a smile, Kat replied, "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Now it was my turn to cry. A puzzled look crossed Kat's brow.

"Kat," I explained, "I loved my wife as much as I love you. When Lynn died I never thought I'd ever feel the happiness we had together again. But you've shown me that love can bloom again. Lightning can strike twice." I embraced her tightly and we felt each other's heart beating.

Kat stepped back. Picking up her glass she toasted, "To us!"

Our glasses clinked and after we each took a sip, our lips locked again. Slowly setting our glasses down we made our way over to the bed. I sat down and pulled her down on top of me. The feel of her skin on mine was electrifying. Our hands roamed over each other as we kissed. Pulling back I looked into her eyes. "You are one incredible lady, Kat," I whispered.

"Then we must be a match," Kat murmured, "because you are one incredible man." Looking deep into my eyes Kat whispered, "Jim, I love to receive from you but sometimes I want to give. May I fuck you now?"

"Kat, my goal from here on is to provide you pleasure in any way you'd like it. I love you and I love the feel of your cock whether it's in my mouth or in my ass. May I suck on your nipples while you fuck me?"

Reaching for the lube Kat replied, "You must have read my mind." As she lubed up she bent forward and kissed me again. I spread my legs and felt her cockhead against my ass. She gently pushed and I felt her enter me. The feeling of her cock in me was incredible. She bent forward and cradled my head as I gently sucked on her nipples. She slowly began thrusting into me. The feeling against my prostate was fucking incredible! I began to grunt in time to her thrusts as her pace quickened. My head fell back and she pushed up on my chest with her hands. Our gaze met and her smile widened as she began fucking me wildly, her body slapping into mine. "You love my fucking cock don't you," she murmured. I could only groan in response. Her eyes closed and I felt her cock get bigger in me. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cum," she gasped. With one last deep thrust she buried herself in me and I could feel her seed pumping into my ass as her cock throbbed. She slumped down on my chest. My hands roamed up and down her back as we lay there. We lay like that for a quarter of an hour as her breathing returned to normal. My chest felt damp. As Kat looked up at me I could see she had been crying again. I softly stroked her hair. "Jim, I never knew this level of happiness," she sighed.

"I can't promise it'll always be like this, Kat. But I'll do everything in my power to keep you happy." I kissed her softly.

Her hand gently stroking my chest Kat gazed into my eyes. "I love everything about you, Jim." Her hand drifted down and encircled my still hard cock. Taking some of her cum that had leaked out of my ass she lubed it and began stroking. I emitted a deep groan. She rose up and placed my cock at her asshole. Then she lowered herself down with one long continuous moan until it was firmly seated. She smiled at me. "We do fit together so well." My hands reached up and fondled her tiny tits. I could feel her ass clenching around my cock, rhythmically squeezing it.

"Oh fuck, Kat, that feels nice," I groaned.

"Mmmmmmm, win-win. You feel nice to me too." Leaning forward she kissed me. As our tongues intertwined I felt her hands stroking my chest. Her ass continued to squeeze my cock. Without moving she was getting me close.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned. "I don't know how you do that but you feel fucking fantastic." I could feel her starting to grind herself against my cock. Her breathing became raspy. "I'm close, Kat," I whispered. As I said that her hands grazed over my nipples and I felt an electric shock. I gasped. Kat's hands encircled my nipples and she gave them a tweak.

"Fill me with your cum, Jim," she whispered in my ear. With that she tweaked my nipples once more and that's all it took. I grunted loudly as my cock erupted into her ass. She groaned at the same time and I felt some cum from her cock splash on my chest. She continued to rhythmically squeeze every drop of cum from me. Finally, with a shudder, she slumped down on my chest. We drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the middle of the night and found myself spooning her. It just felt so right feeling her in my embrace, feeling her softly breathing. I fell back asleep. In the morning our positions were reversed. Her arm lay across my chest and she had a leg draped over mine. I gently shook her. "Time to get up."

Kat yawned and stretched. She looked at me quizzically. "Was last night a dream?"

"No, last night was reality. You're a dream," I replied with a smile.

Kat smiled back. "Let's go to breakfast, I'm hungry."

We dressed and went down to the dining room. We ordered and sat there chatting over coffee. Kat wanted to head back to Kinsale to deliver the good news to her family. I offered to go along but she felt I should stay with the tour group. The group was headed to Cobh this morning. Cobh was the last port of call for the Titanic as well as the port where most of the Lusitania survivors were brought. As well, most of the emigrants to the US departed from there during the famine days. A local historian had given a presentation to our group a couple years ago and I heard he would be back for this group. I told Kat we would be back in Cork by early afternoon. We agreed to meet back at Oliver Plunketts later. I felt a hand slap my back. "May we join you?" asked Brad.

"Well, if I said no you'd still sit down," I replied. Brad laughed. "Kat, this is Brad and his much better half, Patti. Brad and Patti meet Kat."

"Pleased to meet you," Kat said.

Brad looked at me. "I thought you were allergic to cats," he said.

"Well, I haven't been sneezing around her and my eyes don't water all the time," I replied. "Then again, I do feel light headed around her, my heart races, and a part of my body swells," I mused.

Brad let out a hearty laugh as Kat playfully smacked my arm. Patti shot me a disapproving look and in a disparaging tone said "Jim!"

"What?" I replied. "I was talking about my heart swelling. What did you think I was talking about?" Then, with a look of mock horror and wide eyes, I said, "Ooohh, you guys need to get your minds out of the gutter!" Brad laughed again.

"So this is the Irish lass that has you smitten, eh? Where did you two meet?"

"In Detroit," I replied.

"Detroit?" Brad said in astonishment.

"Yes, Jim was my seatmate on the flight over," Kat replied.

"Kat works in Kalamazoo of all places," I interjected.

"Well, this is a small world indeed," Brad replied.

We sat there and chatted over breakfast. Kat told about being raised in Kinsale, going to university in Cork, and getting the job with Pfizer. Initially she was posted to one of their Irish facilities before she volunteered for a transfer to the US a year ago. She spoke about her research career and her presentation at the recent conference. We spoke about our fortuitous meeting and how much fun we had together. Then Kat dropped the bomb. "Jim and I will be getting married," she said with a huge smile as she looked into my eyes.

Brad sat there stunned. For the first time since I had known him he was speechless. Patti leaned over and gave Kat a hug. "I'm so happy for you two," she said. "Brad and I were hoping Jim would meet someone. He's such a nice guy."

Brad shook my hand. "Congratulations, Jim. You certainly work fast!"

"Well, you know I proposed to Lynn on our fourth date. It took me five to do it this time," I replied.

Kat looked at her watch. "I should be going," she said. "It was great to meet you two." She leaned over and gave me a kiss and left.

After she left Brad said, "She seems like a very nice lady. Do you think you might be taking it a little fast, Jim?"

"I appreciate your concern, Brad. But, just like I knew Lynn was the one for me back then, I know deep down that Kat is the one for me now. And I know that she feels the same way about me."

"Well, congratulations again, Jim. There's certainly no one else more deserving of happiness in their life than you."

As we prepared to head for the tour bus I swore them to secrecy. I didn't want my kids to find out from some social media post. They should hear that sort of news from me first.

Cobh was every bit as interesting as it had been two years earlier. Dr. Martin talked to us about the Lusitania and the myths surrounding it. After the tour some of us walked up to the church on the hill overlooking the harbor. The emigrants would have had their last church service here before departing for the US, Australia, or some other destination. The view of the harbor from the church grounds was stunning.

After our return to Cork my friends and I walked around the town exploring its shops and making note of restaurants we might want to try later. Our travels just happened to take us past Oliver Plunketts pub. Since we had built up a thirst we stopped in for a pint. With Brad and Larry, one pint became two. I sat there nursing my Bulmers while occasionally checking my watch. Larry saw me checking my watch again.

"You have a hot date, Jim?" he asked.

Brad laughed. Just then I saw Kat walking up the street with a small group.

"As a matter of fact," I replied, "I think I'll ask the next lady to enter this establishment for a date."

Larry laughed. "You do that and I'll give you $100," he said. He knew I was typically shy and reserved.

As Kat entered I rose and went to meet her. I quickly explained the situation and then she enthusiastically gave me a big hug and a quick peck on the cheek. I glanced over at Larry and his jaw was on the floor. Shrugging my shoulders at him, Kat and I went over to a table and sat down. Kat's entourage then sat down with us. I shook Eamon's and Siobhan's hands and Kat then introduced me to her other brother, Padraig and his wife, Shannon. I shook Padraig's hand and Shannon gave me a quick hug. Kat said her sister, Molly, and her husband Liam would be joining us in a bit. As we chatted I talked about my history, my children, and Lynn. They expressed their condolences when I told them about her sudden and unexpected death two years prior. I told them about my visit to Ireland a couple years before with my wife and how much we had enjoyed it. We had signed up for this trip shortly before her illness. I told them how I had considered cancelling but my friends urged me to go and how glad I was now that I had listened to them. Kat was holding my hand the entire time and smiling. I told them how lucky I was to have met their sister and how lucky she was to have met me. They laughed and Kat smacked my arm playfully. I could see my group of friends looking over at us and then talking among themselves. Brad played along as I could see him shrug his shoulders and shake his head. I excused myself and walked back over to the table. "I think I'll stay with that group over there," I motioned. Clapping my hand on Larry's shoulder I said, "I'll collect from you later." Then I turned and went back to Kat.

We ordered dinner as we sat talking. Molly and Liam joined us in time for dinner and I learned a lot about Kat's family and their life in Ireland. By the end of the evening I felt as if I'd known them my whole life. Friendly is a poor description of their welcoming attitude towards me. Kat and I headed back to the hotel. "Thank you for playing along," I said.

"It was mighty craic," Kat replied. "It's fun to prank your mates sometimes."

"I know I'll be in for a grilling tomorrow," I said. "But it's worth it." I kissed Kat. "You are truly beautiful inside and out."

Kat looked at me. "And you're not bad for and old pensioner," she said with a giggle. Then, with a serious look, she said, "I'm so glad you came into my life, Jim." We kissed and hugged.

We went up to our room and I poured the wine. "To us," I toasted.

"Now and forever," Kat replied. She took a sip and put her glass down. Taking my hand she asked with a gleam in her eye, "You ready for a workout?"

"That's totally your call, Kat. I just enjoy being with you."

"I enjoy being with you, Jim. And you're such an incredible lover. I can't get enough of you," she said as she pulled her top off.

"You are insatiable," I growled as I sat her on the bed and removed her pants. She pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her fingers flew as she undid the buttons on my shirt and pulled my belt off. Pushing my pants to the floor she saw the head of my cock sticking out from the pair of boy shorts she had given me.

"Oh fuck, you look so sexy in those," she hissed. "I love your shaved cock."

"Mmmmmm, I love a lady who talks dirty in the bedroom," I murmured as I pulled her in for a kiss. "What's your pleasure?"

"Anything, everything," Kat panted. Her hips thrust as I fondled her cock. "Fuck me, Jim. Stick your cock in me and make me cum."

"Lube me up with that pretty little tongue of yours, Kat." Her mouth hungrily engulfed my cock as I lay back. After a few minutes of her moaning she crawled up and placing the head of my cock at her hole she plunged herself down on it with a loud groan.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned. Then she began bouncing up and down on it. "Fuck your Kat, Jim," she hissed. I grabbed her slim hips and began pushing her down as she thrust down on my cock.

"Damn, Kat, you're so tight. So fucking hot." I groaned as I pumped into her.

"I'm your slut, Jim. Treat me like the cumslut I am." My cock twitched when she said that. Our bodies were slapping together urgently. "Mmmm, I felt that, Jim. You do like a lady that talks dirty," Kat smiled.

"I'm going to cum, Kat. I'm going to fill you with my cum, slut. You want that don't you? Tell me, Kat."

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, fill me Jim. Fill your slut," she panted.

"I'm going to cum, Kat. But you can't cum until your cock is in my mouth. Understand slut?" I panted.

Kat moaned. "Yes, fucking fill me, Jim. Fill me quick so I can cum." With a load groan I slammed her hips down as I buried my cock in her ass and began filling her with spurt after spurt of cum. Her cock was hard and she reached for it.

"No you little cumslut. That's for me."

I lifted her off my cock with a pop. Cum dribbled out of her ass as I pulled her up my body until her cock was in front of my mouth. "You ready, Kat. You ready to cum for me?"

"Oh fuck, Jim. Yes, yes, yessssss I need to cum," she gasped as her body writhed.

I engulfed her cock and it immediately erupted filling my mouth as she shrieked. Her hands held my head to her cock as spurt after spurt of her cum splashed in my mouth. Finally, with a groan, she slumped. I pulled her down and placing my hands on either side of her head I pulled her in for a cum filled kiss. Languidly, our tongues shared her load. "Mmmmm, this is better than any wine I have," I murmured.

"This is nice vintage but I prefer one with a little more age on it," Kat whispered as she fondled my cock.

"You continue to amaze me, Kat. Or should I say cumslut Kat?"

Kat laughed softly. "I thought you'd like that language when you said you liked dirty talk in the bedroom. But, you know, I really am your cumslut. I love the taste of your cum and your cock. What you do to me, Jim, is just so --- so mindblowing. I never knew it could be so incredible! I can't get enough! I'm going to be your very own nympho," she giggled.

Looking at her I replied, "And you're everything I could possibly dream of Kat. To know we'll be together forever is awesome." I hugged her tightly as we drifted off.

loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers