Kat has a Dog Ch. 09

Story Info
We have a day to ourselves.
3.9k words
4.72
8.8k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers

I woke early in the morning with Kat draped across my chest. Her hard cock pressed against my leg. Quietly extricating myself from her grasp I changed position and took her hard cock in my mouth. Her soft moan encouraged me as she stirred. Her cock felt so good in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head as I slowly bobbed on it. Kat's moans grew louder and her hands had moved to my head. I turned my head sideways and sucked one of her fingers into my mouth. "Get back to work you teaser," she moaned. Obediently, I took her cock back in my mouth softly dragging my teeth across it. "Oh fuck," she exclaimed. Her hips began driving up as I sucked. Kat's moans had degenerated into grunts as I continued to suck her. "Mmmmmm, I'm close," she gasped. Then with a final thrust of her hips she erupted into my waiting mouth. I swallowed the first spurt then let the others build in my mouth.

As I felt her body relax, I moved up and shared her cum with her in a long, languid kiss. "Mmmmm, I love your morning breath," she said with a giggle. I smiled back at her. "Where are you headed today?" she asked.

"Today is a free day," I answered. "There's an optional tour of the Dingle peninsula which most of the group signed up for." Leaning in to her I said, "Since I've just had a tour of your Dingle peninsula, very lovely by the way, I've opted to not take the group tour."

"So, you're saying we have all day together?" Kat gleefully exclaimed.

"Indeed," I responded kissing her.

"Wow," Kat said. "What should we do all day?" she said with a mischievous grin as her hand began stroking my cock.

"Well," I responded, "I've just had breakfast in bed so let's get up see the sights."

"Just like a man," sighed Kat. "You got what you wanted and now you're throwing me to the side. Well mister, I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm hungry." With that she slid down and engulfed my cock. Kat had an incredible mouth! I couldn't help but moan. With one hand she cupped my balls and slowly squeezed them. Her other hand massaged my ass cheeks and I felt one finger, then two, enter my ass. I groaned loudly. Kat began massaging my prostate as she sucked. The feeling was indescribable!

"Oh fuck, Kat," I gasped. I could feel my cum building. "You ready?" I gasped.

"Mmm hmm," Kat said. The vibrations from her mouth put me over the edge. I began spurting ropes of cum into her mouth. It felt like it would never end but soon she was milking the last of my cum as she swallowed my load. "Now that's my kind of breakfast," Kat said with a smile. "Nothing like some protein to give you energy for the day," she said with a soft laugh. She crawled back up my body and kissed me as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "We could stay in bed all day," she mused.

"After that experience, I'll need some recovery time, Kat."

"Well, in that event, maybe I'll give you a personal tour of the Dingle peninsula as only a native can," Kat said as she sat up. "Irish shower time, big boy," she said with a grin as she pulled me up. "Let's see if I can't help with your recovery time," she winked. The warm water felt so refreshing as we lathered each other up. I never tired of caressing her body. Her skin was silken and, when she leaned in for a kiss, her lips felt so soft and inviting. Our tongues washed each others mouth as we kissed. The feeling of her hands roaming across my body had the desired effect for her as my cock stiffened. "I'm ready for that deep cleaning," she whispered as she turned around. Supporting herself against the shower wall she thrust her ass out towards me and what an ass it was! I massaged her cheeks as she reached behind with one hand and took hold of my cock. Placing it against her rosebud she wiggled her ass.

I slowly pushed into her. She let out a soft moan and pushed her ass towards me even more. I buried myself to the hilt and held myself still. The feeling of her ass clenching my cock was magnificent! I could feel the little spasms rippling through her body. "Fuck me, Jim," she hissed. I began slowly fucking her as she began whimpering. With one hand I reached around and encircled her cock. "Mmmmm," she sighed. "Play with my cock clit." Our pace picked up as she began thrusting back while I reamed her ass. Watching my cock appear and then disappear into her ass was surreal. Her warm depths clutched at my cock and I began pounding her harder. "Oh fuccckkk!" she gasped. "Harder, Jim, fuck your little cumslut. Pound my ass harder!" she grunted as our bodies began slapping together. I took my hand off her cock and grabbed her hip with it. The added leverage allowed me to drive into her with added force. I loved watching her ass cheeks ripple with every thrust. I so loved the sound of our bodies slapping together! With every thrust her moans grew louder. I could feel her body tensing up. "OH FUCK!" she screamed. "I'M GOING TO CUM! OH JIM! OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" As I bottomed out in her I moved my hands around to cup her breasts and squeeze her nipples. I felt her body become rigid as her orgasm overtook her. Her cock spurted cum over my arm as she came. As I felt her ass clench my cock in a death grip my balls dumped their second load of the morning. I felt her body become limp and held her up, my hands still cupped around her breasts as I felt her chest heaving as she emitted soft, guttural moans. For a long time we held that position, the water cascading over us. My softening cock popped out of her ass and she slowly began moving again.

Kat turned around and wrapped her arms around my body hugging me tightly, her head resting on my chest. After a few minutes she raised her head and gave me a long kiss. "You make me so happy, Jim," she whispered.

"The feeling is mutual, Kat," I said as I leaned down to kiss her again. One of her hands idly began playing with my soft cock. "That boy needs to rest," I said with a grin.

"A very well deserved rest," Kat replied with a sigh.

With a final kiss we began toweling off. "May I wear some of your underwear today, Kat?" I asked.

"I love knowing you're commando, Jim. But, based on that splendid performance this morning, yes, I'll allow you to wear a pair of my underwear." She handed me a pair of her lacy boy shorts. "And just for you, I won't wear a bra today." I broke into a broad grin. God, I loved this woman!

By the time we got to breakfast, the tour group had departed. We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast as Kat described the day's itinerary. Our first stop would be Tralee, home of the famous Rose of Tralee festival. From there we would head down to Castlegregory and then to the tip of the peninsula. Weather permitting, we would be able to see the famed Blasket Islands lying off the coast. Then, on the An Daingean, also known as the town of Dingle.

As we left the hotel Kat said, "It looks like a soft day."

"Oh no," I replied. "I should be able to get hard again later."

Kat laughed. "So I'm the sex-crazed one, eh? When an Irishman says it's a soft day he means it's overcast and drizzly."

"Perhaps it'll clear off later," I replied.

We stopped in Tralee and strolled through the rose gardens. "I've got the true Rose of Tralee with me," I said as I kissed her.

"What do you mean?" Kat asked with a smile.

"I mean you must be the true Rose. After all, you have a prick, I mean, a thorn."

Kat playfully smacked my arm. "This thorn will be buried in your flesh later."

"I'll hold you to that promise, love," I said as I embraced her again.

Castlegregory was a beautiful little town and the weather did clear as we drove along. The Blasket Islands appeared as emeralds off the coast. We stopped in the local museum and took in the history of the islands and the eventual relocation of the island community to the mainland. Further along, we stopped in the fishing village of An Daingean for fish and chips. Throughout the drive Kat and I shared our personal stories and got to know one another on a deeper level.

Stopping along a deserted stretch of shoreline road we walked across the rocky ground to the cliffs edge and watched the relentless Atlantic waves crash along the shore. In the nooks and crannies of the rocks grew beautiful alpine flowers. As I held Kat and looked out at the sea I mused, "It's crazy how a girl from a small Irish village and a guy from a small Michigan town met."

Turning to me Kat kissed me deeply. "I wish it hadn't taken so long," she said softly.

"It had to," I replied. "Remember, I was deeply committed for almost forty years to my wife. Besides, that far back I would have been arrested for indecent acts with a minor and might now just be getting out of prison," I said with a smile.

Kat playfully smacked my arm. Holding me close she said, "Well mister, I'll not let you go now." Then she kissed me again deeply and we embraced each other tightly.

As we walked back towards the car my phone pinged. Brad had sent a text saying they would be back in Killarney soon and asking if we had any dinner plans. "Want to meet up with my friends for dinner?" I asked Kat.

"Well, since I'll have you to myself from now on, I guess I should get to know your friends better. As Proverbs says 'You can know a man by the company he keeps.'"

"Ah, and what do these friends of mine tell you?" I responded.

"Well, given I've only had limited time with them, the initial impression I get is they tell me you are a truly good man. Their concern for you after your wife's death is a reflection of your love and concern for them, I believe. Their ability to laugh and joke with you tells me they are comfortable around you and aren't afraid to expose their vulnerabilities. Their long association with you tells me once you make a friend you take the effort to keep them close and value their friendship. All in all, very admirable traits for a man of character." Then, with another kiss, she said, "And you really are a character!"

I laughed. "Well, it takes one to know one, as the little kids on the playground say." I texted Brad back to let him know we'd be back in town shortly and would meet them in the hotel lobby.

Make it the hotel bar, Brad texted back. I haven't had a Guinness all day!

As we drove back to Killarney I asked Kat, "So, what do my "other" friends tell you about me?"

Kat laughed. "Other than the fact that you're a sex crazed man?"

"That's nothing, aren't all men?" I replied.

"True," Kat replied. "But really, knowing you as little as I do, I'd say that they had to have been attracted to you intellectually as well as by your self-deprecating humor. There has to be something more to a person than just a sexual attraction to sustain a relationship. The fact that those relationships have lasted for at least a year tells me they like you for the person you are." Then, with a glance and sly smile, she added, "Of course, your sexual qualities would tip the balance in your favor if there were any questions. Evidently, they find those attributes appealing too."

"Well, thank you for those kind words," I replied.

"Oh, don't thank me. Thank your friends. They're the ones who wrote the words by their interactions with you. I just articulated their actions."

"So," I responded slowly, "having met these friends, would you have any interest in meeting my "other" friends?"

Kat slowed the car and rolled into a pull-off by the roadside. She shut the car off and looked out over the green fields and rolling hillside. Again, that pit in my stomach returned. Dammit, Jim, I thought. Couldn't you just leave well enough alone? Turning to me, she said softly, "Jim, I love you. As much as the idea turns me on when we're in the throes of passion, I'm not sure if I would really want to do that."

"I understand, Kat. I really do. I love you too and I wouldn't want to jeopardize your love for me in any way. I would be ecstatic if it was just you and me from here on out. But I wouldn't want to close the door if you ever want to try something or someone else out. I always want us to be open with each other and not be afraid to communicate," I said softly.

Kat rested her hand on mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I know you love me, Jim. I can see it in your words, in your actions, but especially in your eyes and the way you look at me. You treat me like a queen. I won't ever be afraid of losing your love. As much as I say I don't want to meet your other friends right now, the idea does intrigue me. Maybe at some point I'll change. Regardless, you'll always know where I stand because I really feel like I can talk to you about anything and you won't judge me." She leaned over and our foreheads touched. "God, I never thought I'd ever love someone as much as I love you, Jim," she whispered softly. As she kissed me I tasted the salt of her tears. I pulled her over and lifted her onto my lap.

I looked at her tear streaked face as she wanly smiled. "Dammit, Kat," I whispered. "After losing Lynn I never wanted to be close to anyone again. The pain of losing her was almost unbearable at times. But now, God, I love you so much. I don't want to ever risk losing you too." Tears welled up in my eyes. I hugged her tightly, stroking her hair. After a few minutes, Kat looked up and we kissed deeply as our tears mingled. We pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"You must love me, Jim. This is the first time I've sat on your lap and haven't felt your hard cock poking me." Kat laughed softly as she dried her eyes. "We must look like a mess."

"You know, I can say the same thing," I said with a smile. "We better get back for dinner before they start talking about us."

Kat moved back to the driver's seat and we continued our journey back to Killarney. The countryside was magical - truly forty shades of green. Kat and I continued talking as we drove. I loved watching her as she drove. How did I get so lucky to meet this stunning beauty? I realized I had no pictures of her. As soon as we returned to the hotel I took out my phone and had her pose by the car for a picture. Her smile was gorgeous. "Why the pic?" she asked.

"Well, I realized I didn't have one of you yet so I thought I ought to get one now. I might as well get the most beautiful screen shot so when I pull my phone out I'll see the one I love."

"Oh no you don't," she said walking up to me. "I'm not going to take the place of your beautiful granddaughters until after I've met your family."

"Well then, at least I'll have a pic to send to my children so they can be forewarned."

"You'd better not send them a pic until after you've talked to them," Kat advised. "Be sensitive to their feelings. They lost their mother two years ago and I don't want them thinking they're going to lose their father now to some young lady."

I kissed Kat. "You are so full of wisdom. Thank you for your advice." I kissed her again. Man, I could kiss her lips forever - so soft and inviting!

"Your - correction - our friends are waiting," Kat said with a smile as she took my hand and we walked into the hotel.

We met Brad and Larry in the bar. Patti and Ann were upstairs freshening up. They soon joined us and we headed to a local pub that Kat had recommended. The food was hearty and the company enjoyable. They told us of the sites they had visited and their lunch in Dingle. We told them we had missed them by about an hour by the time we had arrived there. Then I told them about some of the places we had visited including the fascinating visit to the Blasket Island museum. "We'll have to go there when we come back," Brad said.

"Come back?" I asked.

"Yes, we're all enjoying our trip so much and the Irish people that we've already decided we would be coming back again some day."

The evening was coming to a close when we strolled back to the hotel. As our room door closed I took Kat into my arms. "Thank you for another wonderful day, Kat," I said as I kissed her.

"If you thought the day was wonderful, wait for the night," Kat murmured.

"We don't always need to have sex, Kat," I said. "I'm just happy being with you."

"Aww," Kat said. "I know we don't always need to have sex but I so enjoy your tongue," she said as she kissed me deeply. She moved my hand to her cock. "See the effect you have on me," she sighed.

I moved her hand to my cock. "Ditto," I replied.

Kat pulled back. "Ditto? That sounds real romantic!"

I laughed. "We make a good team, Kat." Then, pulling her back in for another kiss, I murmured, "God, I love your mind. And your body is pretty nice too."

Kat laughed softly. "You know all the tricks to get a lady to take off her clothes, don't you?"

"This is the only lady whose clothes I want off," I whispered as I unbuttoned her jeans and began pushing them off her hips. "I'm glad you didn't wear a bra today - it'll save us some time."

Kat laughed again. "You just like to see my nipples poking through my top."

"And I like to watch other people look at you with lust all the while knowing you're going home with me and I'm the one enjoying your hot little body, not them."

"But you'd like to see them enjoying my body. Wouldn't you, Jim?" Kat felt my cock grow harder. "You'd like to see your little cumslut sucking another cock while you fucked me wouldn't you, Jim?" As she said that she engulfed my cock in her mouth. I groaned. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock as her tongue swirled around the shaft. "You've got a nice cock, mister," she said as she looked into my eyes. "Would you like to fuck me in front of my husband?" With that, my cock lurched. Kat laughed softly. "I'll take that as a yes." Turning around, Kat lined my cock up with her ass as she leaned over the desk. She pushed her ass back and took my cock into her slowly. She looked at me in the mirror above the desk. "You like watching your wife get fucked by your friend, don't you, Jim?" she whispered.

"You little slut," I growled.

"If you're good, I'll suck you while your friend fucks me, Jim." I groaned again as her pace increased. Kat's ass smacked against my groin. "Do you hear that, Jim? He's all the way in. His cock is filling your wife. I can feel it throbbing. Oh, fuck!" Kat was gasping now. I was harder than I had ever been.

"Fuck him you little slut," I growled. "Show him how you're a slut for cum. You want him to fill your ass with his cum?" I reached around and tweaked her nipples. Kat let out a cry. Looking at her in the mirror I could see her eyes were closed.

"Fill my ass," Kat gasped as she moved faster on my cock. Her eyes were still shut. "Watch him, Jim. He's going to fill your little slut with his cum. You want that don't you? You want to see his cum running out of my ass, don't you?" Her gasps had now degenerated into grunts as she pushed herself hard against my cock. "Oh fuck, Oh fuck," she gasped.

"Yesssss, you little cumslut. Fill her up buddy," I groaned. I felt Kat's ass clench my cock hard and I unloaded my cum in her as she let out a long, guttural moan and collapsed forward on the desk.

After a few minutes, Kat whispered, "Clean your friend's cum off me, Jim." Her eyes were still closed. I pulled out and knelt down. My tongue lapped up my cum as it leaked from her ass. Kat was moaning softly.

I went over and shut the bathroom door with a click. Then I went back to Kat. "He's gone you little cumslut." Kat's eyes opened. "You should have seen his smile," I said. I saw her cock twitch. "You liked that didn't you, cumslut," I whispered. "He's going to get his wife so she suck your cock." Again, I saw her cock twitch and a smile flash across her face. Kat sat down on the desk chair.

"I want you to feed my cock into her mouth, Jim," Kat said softly.

"Like this?" I asked as I bent over to swallow her cock. My tongue touched the tip and she gasped.

"Yesssss," she hissed.

I swirled my tongue around her cock as I sucked it. Her hips began thrusting. "Watch her suck me, Jim." I looked back up and Kat's eyes were closed again. She was really getting into this play. "Oh fuck, her tongue is so good, Jim," Kat hissed. Oh, fuckkkkk. Suck it. Suck it," Kat gasped. I bobbed faster on her cock in time with her hip thrusts. "Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum, Jim. I'm going to cum in her mouth." By now Kat was gasping. "You - you - you'll need to kiss her to taste my cum tonight. AAAAAHHHHHH, FUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" she screamed as she erupted in my mouth. She came so much her cum began dribbling out the side of my mouth. Finally, the flow ebbed. I stood up. Kat had passed out from her orgasm. I gently took her chin and lifted her face up and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. I lifted her up and carried her to the bed and gently lay her down. Her chest was still heaving and she dreamily opened her eyes. "God you're incredible, Jim," she whispered.

loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers
12