Kat - Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel your mouth latch onto my nipple and give it a good suck as I continue to keep the from the TV alive in my mind. The cock is still spurting out its reward to the two girls as they squeal with glee at the reward.

I want your cock to do that to me so badly!

I want to feel your hot seed covering me.

I want to make you cum.

As I open my eyes, I look down at your face as you continue to suckle at my breast. I shudder a few more times as your tongue flicks my nipple from top to bottom I raise my hands up and gently pop you free... much to your dismay.

I once again give you my best pouty face, and lean forward to kiss you. I am met with your forceful kiss that tastes of wine and toothpaste. You are so sweet. You always do your best for me even when most men would just go straight for the fucking and then back to sports. You worship me, and prepare yourself accordingly. For this... you will be most rewarded.

I encourage you to stand up, and when you do - you place your powerful hand directly between my legs. As you stand you know exactly what you are doing and your forearm pushes against my wet pussy still quivering from my first orgasm. The lightning bold of your energy shoots through my body and I momentarily lose control. I gasp in a breath and close my eyes, only to reopen them and see you looking at me with an adorable smile.

Not this time my dear! I quickly sit up and produce some distance between your arm and my pussy and regain my control.

Once you are standing fully in front of me your poor boxers are obviously losing their battle to contain your thick cock, and all it takes is a flick of my fingertip. All that tension is relieved as your cock springs forth to greet me.

Even though this glorious monster of a cock before me has given me 20 years of pleasure and 2 children, I still act shocked at its girth and length. I bring my hand up to my open mouth and gasp as if I were still that frightened girl on our virginal wedding night.

I gingerly bring my hand up to it as if it is a coiled snake that I am wisely afraid of. I glance up into your eyes and I can tell my acting is well received. We know each other better than ourselves, and yet we pretend each night is our first.

As my fingers touch the head of your cock it jumps and I once again gasp loudly. I hear you tell me that it will be ok and I dutifully try again. This time I hold on as your cock jumps and I gently kiss the tip. I feel your girth swell even more in my grasp and I squeeze you slowly from the root all the way to the tip. This action produces a tiny drop of precum which I know you enjoy seeing me lap up.

I make eye contact with you again and stick my long pointed tongue out and deftly take the clear drop from you and into my mouth. You can't take much of my direct gaze even after all these years and you snap your eyes shut. I slowly start to stroke your cock and I use the moment of privacy to look past your hips to the TV.

Now there is a woman who is being serviced by two men. The thought of having two men service me turns me on. I close my own eyes as I take your cock in my mouth as I imagine two of you standing before me. As your cock slides towards the back of my throat, I debate in my fantasy which one of your cloned cocks I want to fuck me and which one I want to suck.

I feel your hips quiver as your cock head reaches the back of my throat. I don't stop there, and you push past my openess, and into oblivion. I moan as best I can, and begin to pinch my nipples because I can feel you watching me as I swallow your sword to the hilt.

As you pull back out from my mouth I let all my saliva stick to your shaft and it creates quite a mess. I slurp loudly as each strand falls from you and down onto my breasts. I look up and catch a glimpse of you as your cock begins its trek towards my tonsils once more. I will take you as long and as often as you want my love. I will let you fuck my mouth until you are about to cum.

Just when your hips begin to quiver and your body tenses I pull myself free and take a deep breath. I look longingly into your eyes as a strand of saliva connects us together. I tell you in my best sexy voice to lay down.

You obey without question or hesitation even though I know you wanted to come in my mouth so very badly. Don't worry my love, soon you will have your release!

As you lay down before me, I am facing the TV and your cock glistens and pulses as it rests against your belly. I stand up beside you and quickly disrobe so that I am totally naked. You watch almost disappointed as my steampunk clothing disappears from my body, but you quickly forget any problems you may have as my smooth skin greets your eyes. My nipples are standing out at full attention and I tweak them just for you as I hike my leg across your waist. I reach down and point your thick cock upwards to my pussy and I slowly... ever so slowly... lower myself down until your cock head just touches my clit.

I rub you around and around as I close my eyes and look to the ceiling. Just as I am once again about to cum, I quickly impale myself on your full length. My pussy is so wet from all the teasing, I take you in from stem to stern without a hint of resistance. The air rushing in past your teeth tells me that you are completely under my control and you are feeling pleasure beyond measure.

Your eyes are fixed on mine as I move up and down, and I reach forward placing my hands on your powerful biceps. I tell you how good you feel as you fuck me and your thrusts upwards become more intense. I tell you how fucking good your arms feel and how they turn me on, and your hips raise with such force you almost tip me off the couch.

I sit up and place my mane of hair across one shoulder so just the outer edge of my breast pokes through while the other breast is in plain sight. I know you like this look and I give you the ultimate visual treat. I bring my hand up to my exposed breast and tilt it upwards so my nipple is near my chin. I once again extend my long pointed tongue out and begin to flick my own nipple with it.

Your eyes snap shut in resistance to the vision of loveliness before you, and I know this is it. You are bucking like a wild animal and my pussy is contracting around your thick cock in waves of relentless pleasure. My eyes begin to roll over as I maintain my balance by holding on your powerful arms. Your large hands grip my ass tightly and you fuck me harder than any other woman in this world could take.

I crack my eyes open to see the TV one final time, and I see the woman is kneeling before the two men as they jerk themselves off on her. One of the men cums on her face while the other is spewing his white ropes of love across her breasts.

I look down at you and see your face as my orgasm begins. You continue to pound up into me and I submit to you...my husband ... completely. Once again waves of intense passion crash into me pushing me over the cliff of blissful pleasure.

I scream outloud into the room and to the winter storm beyond as I feel your body tense below me. Your arms have me locked into place as your glorious seed begins to fill my womb. The warm sensation fills me to the brim and I can't take any more. I collapse onto your heaving chest and feel your body spasm below me as more and more of your cum fills me - claiming my body as yours alone.

Between gasps of air, I whisper into your ear to keep going - and your hips buck a few more times. I can feel your heart beating as if it wants to burst from your chest and the power it transmits down to your now throbbing cock is incredible. We stay connected in this way for what feels like an eternity as husband and wife, lovers for all time. Your cock is not deflating in the slightest, and I smooth my hair back to see that boyish grin spreading across your beautiful face. You thank me for the wonderful night and I kiss you gently on the cheek.

We finally separate - sending a torrent of your hot seed from my quivering pussy. I close my eyes and shudder once more as the sensation envelopes me. When I open them again, I tap your nose with my finger, and tell you that the night is only beginning since after all... the weather outside is FRIGHTFUL!

I smile and run my fingers through your small tuft of chest hair. I love you my dear husband and I always will.

12