Kat - The Making of a Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was to be collected tomorrow at 11am by a limo which would be bringing Senor Roderic Mates from the airport. We would travel to his hotel and eat lunch in the dining room after which I was to show him some of the sights of Boston. Ron pulled out a file from his brief case and handed it to me. I glanced inside and saw a photograph of a handsome man who looked to be late thirties or early forties, and noted that it contained lists of his interests, likes and dislikes, as well as a copy of his program while in Boston. It appeared I would have most of the second day to myself while he attended meetings, but that I would undoubtedly need to spend the evenings and nights entertaining him in a manner to which he was accustomed. The final thing I noticed in the folder was a bank draft for $20,000.

I looked up and saw that Ron was grinning at me. I flung my arms around him and hugged him to me, whispering thank yous into his ear. We moved to the lounge and he poured us drinks, then we discussed a few things, he insisting that I use condoms with clients because he didn't want either of us to contract any sexually transmitted diseases. I agreed and made a mental note to buy a good supply tomorrow morning. He also said that he hoped this would be the first of many and that as my reputation and experience grew, so would the pay checks. He told me how sexy I was and how much he was looking forward to my return, even though I hadn't yet left, and to hearing about our escapades. He also suggested that I start a journal which, in time and with anonymization, may become a top selling book, and even if it didn't, it would make sexy bedtime reading.

We chatted about other things for a while until he put our glasses on the side table, picked me up and, for the second time that evening, carried me to bed. We made love again, doggie style this time, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning we made love yet again (I would be worn out with both Ron and a client) then showered together and dressed. Over breakfast I read some more of the file on Senor Mates, making notes for a shopping trip which included buying condoms. All too soon Ron kissed me a fond goodbye, wishing me well in my venture and telling me that if there was anything at all that I was concerned about I should phone him immediately. I told him I would, thanked him again and watched as he drove away, leaving me to my own thoughts and doubts.

I had a more detailed read of the file then went to the local shops to purchase what I needed, returning by 9.30. I had packed my clothing in its case earlier and so simply had to dress to meet my first client who was due at 11. I chose a charcoal business skirt which reached slightly above knee height, a low cut ruffled white semi-transparent blouse under which I wore a lacy bra to support my ample breasts (which needed very little support anyway, I hasten to add), which were framed by a charcoal wide-cut waist length jacket. Beneath my skirt I wore a thong, suspender belt and seamed charcoal stockings, the seams being meticulously straight. I wore black four inch heels on my feet. I styled my long blonde hair into a bun on my head, which looked efficient yet was easy to release. I checked myself in the mirror, pleased with the reflection which showed a fastidious, beautiful, sexy businesswoman, which was the type of image I was initially intending to portray.

At a few minutes past 11am a white limo pulled up outside and the chauffeur walked up our path and rang the doorbell. I was waiting with my bag and was escorted to the car, my bag placed in the trunk and I was introduced to Rod, as he told me to call him. As we were whisked away towards the city we exchanged pleasantries, finding out small details about each other. I noticed that he liked to sit very close to me, as close as the seat belts would allow, and that he frequently eyed my breasts and knees, towards which I noticed his hand slowly creeping, moving closer after each time he lifted it and replaced it. I remember thinking that guys must be quite dense not to realize that women notice these small details.

By the time we reached the Boston Harbor Hotel he had his hand on my knee, placed there as he was making some particularly important point in our conversation. I was happy to leave it there, rather liking the feel of it promising more sexy things to come. We were met by the concierge and escorted inside, a porter taking our bags. We went through the formalities of check-in, then were escorted to our suite, with a beautiful view of the old harbour. The porter placed our bags in the bedroom and departed.

Rod approached me and gazed into my eyes. I remember noting how beautiful he looked, his dark eyes wide set in his swarthy face, an expectant grin making them shine and exposing his even, white teeth. His body was lean and looked as though he worked out often. I remember thinking that he was a really sexy man, probably with a great deal of stamina. He wrapped his arms around me in an embrace and smiled at me, seeking my unspoken approval to kiss my ruby red lips. It was given and he did, an open-mouthed, sensuous kiss that lasted many minutes. After we broke the kiss and as I felt his cock hardening against my belly, he commented that he thought he was going to enjoy his stay in Boston, but right now it was lunchtime.

Lunch in the sumptuous dining room consisted of seafood, including Australian prawns and Atlantic salmon, all washed down with a dry white wine. The views from our table beside the window were spectacular but we spent more time gazing at each other than at the view, it seemed. He told me a little about himself, that he came from Catalonia and he was pleased that I had visited Barcelona quite recently. He asked me to guide him to some of the best historic sites in Boston this afternoon, which was really the only time in his busy schedule set aside for sightseeing. He also commented, sotto voce, that he expected to see some of the best sights in his room this evening as he was removing my elegant clothing. I felt a shiver of anticipation run through my body.

After lunch we visited many of the most popular historic sites in Boston, including the USS Constitution museum and Paul Revere House. Rod knew a little about the history of Boston and was very keen to learn more. As we walked slowly, looking at the exhibits, we grew closer and drew closer, he slipping his arm around my waist. I guess we looked to all the world like lovers, which we soon would be, or maybe just a foreign businessman and his call girl. Either way, it didn't matter.

We returned to our room around 4.30pm and he ordered a bottle of champagne to be delivered. We lounged on the sofa until it arrived, our shoes removed as we chatted amiably about what we had seen this afternoon. I was able to fill in many of the details of the Boston tea party saga, having studied this at school as part of my self-designed curriculum which had included wide-ranging general knowledge. Once the wine arrived, we toasted each other and drank to an enjoyable couple of evenings together. He then placed his feet on the sofa, and relaxed before telling me to strip to my underwear. While I was expecting that he would want to see more of my skin, just the matter-of-fact way of almost ordering me to do this was slightly disconcerting. However, I obliged.

I'd had no training as a stripper so I had to make it up as I went along, imagining stripper-type music to which I swayed my body and wiggled my hips in what, I hope, was a sexy manner. It certainly brought a grin to his face, as did each layer that I removed, slowly and teasingly exposing the hidden me. During the process I let my hair down, allowing the full length of my long blonde locks to hang to my waist front and back, covering my bra-clad breasts in the front.

Once I was unclad in only my bra, thong, garter belt and stockings, he crooked his finger for me to come closer and gently felt my breasts, rubbing my nipples through the thin lace, then removed my thong, pulling the tiny garment down my legs and holding it so I could step out. He then ran his hands up my inner thighs, whispering 'so beautiful' to himself as he did so. I think he liked what he saw. He then stood and asked me to remove his clothing, which I did slowly and sensuously, caressing each area of new skin as it was exposed. I stopped once he was clad only in his briefs, tented by his large, hard cock with a wet patch at its head.

We embraced again, his hard cock poking me through his briefs, his hands cupping my ass cheeks and breasts pressed against his chest, obviously, I would think, feeling my arousal by my hard nipples. I gently guided his right hand to my exposed, dripping pussy and he caressed my lips, spreading my juices over them and my clit, before entering me with first one, then two, fingers. It felt so beautiful to be loved by this gorgeous hunk of male virility.

After a short time, during which his cock grew longer, harder and wetter, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, placing me gently on the bed. He then moved my legs apart, gazing at my exposed pussy, now gaping slightly from arousal. He moved my thighs upwards, bending my legs at the knees also and brought my hands down to grip my ankles. He then spread my knees apart so I was as widely spread as possible. He just stood and looked at me, soaking up the sight of my widely spread and open pussy. He reached towards my breasts, unfastening my front-hook bra and spreading the cups to each side, gazing at my firm breasts topped by long hard nipples. He gently cupped each breast, rolling my nipples between thumb and forefinger. He noted my response to one of my favorite strategies for my own arousal. He then squeezed both nipples hard simultaneously, causing me to jolt to a new level of arousal and my pussy to secrete a flood of woman juice. A smile passed over his face as he commented that he thought we were going to have a great deal of fun in the next couple of nights.

He leant back and without further ado he removed his briefs, exposing his long rampant member. I told him he needed a condom and passed him one from my bag on the side table. He passed it back, asking me to fit it for him. I did, even though it was the first time I had done so, carefully holding the end and rolling its full length down his massive organ. It seemed a pity to have to cover it but rules were rules and safety was paramount. I lay back down and he quickly covered me with his body, his hard cock pressing against my pussy lips seeking entry to its rightful place. A small readjustment of position and it slid inside me, easily and quickly, completely filling me to the end without his pubic bone even contacting my clit. He was so long, much longer than I had taken before. I tensed and relaxed my abdominal muscles, seeking to fully accommodate his monster and feeling it move still further inside me, his pubic bone finally pressing on my clit. I felt completely stuffed full; it felt delicious.

Rod kissed my lips, nibbled on my neck, then began slowly moving inside me, sending wonderful feelings through my body as he stimulated every part of me. He moved his hands to once again fondle, roll and squeeze my breasts and nipples. I could feel my orgasm building quickly, especially when he pushed fully inside me, squeezing my clit and pressing my cervix, which I loved even though I had been told many women did not. Lucky I wasn't many women.

It took only a few minutes longer before I screamed my climax to the world, thrashing about on the bed beneath him as he pushed me to ever greater heights. His gentle movements accelerated and within a few strokes I felt him cum in me, filling his condom with his hot sperm. We lay together, kissing, caressing and coming down from our highs. He commented on my scream and I told him that usually happened; that I got lost in the process. He told me it was very sexy knowing he was causing me to feel so much pleasure, and told me don't ever stop; men would find it sexy just as he had. Eventually he withdrew his flaccid cock, holding the condom at the base, then discarding it into the refuse container. He reached out a hand and helped me off the bed, completing stripping me before leading me to the shower where we washed then dried each other, before dressing for dinner and an evening of dancing.

I showed him my two evening gowns and he chose the pale blue one for tonight, the layers of semi-transparent fabric of the skirt providing an almost translucent barrier between my skin and the eyes of viewers, just the outline of my legs against certain lights providing a tantalizing peek into what might be. I dressed with him in my usual garter belt, thong and stockings, with the same bra as earlier. I pulled the gown over my head, asking him to zip up the back, a task he performed with tantalizing slowness, caressing each piece of skin before it was covered. Another surge of desire passed through me. As we were going to be dancing I wore my blue lower heeled shoes. I had only had a few dance lessons with Ron on our honeymoon so didn't want the added disadvantage of having to wear high heels when performing unfamiliar steps.

Dinner was a superb three course affair, each course being cooked to perfection by the cordon bleu chef. A four piece band played unobtrusively in the corner of the large room, adjacent to the small but adequate dance floor. On the harbour side glass doors were partly open to the patio so diners could, if they chose, dine al fresco. We chose not to, but we did walk outside to view the harbour lights reflecting in the glassy water, embracing and kissing in the romantic location. We returned inside for our next course, which had not arrived, so we danced for a few minutes on the floor, a slow waltz. Like Ron, Rod danced very well enabling me to largely hide my inexperience in the dancing area. After a few twirls we saw our meal being served so returned to our table for delicious coq au vin.

Once that course was finished we returned to the dance floor where we once again danced together, slowly waltzing across the floor and threading ourselves between other couples. As he held me tight he whispered in my ear that after our next course he wanted me to go to the powder room and on my return to hand him my panties. I felt a rush of arousal flood my body, the physical result of which I could feel running down my inner thighs. I held him tighter and told him I would do that for him. Dessert arrived and we returned to our table and ate the delicious chocolate and cream creation, thinking to myself I'd certainly need some exercise this evening to work those calories off. I then excused myself and went to the powder room as previously requested.

On my return I handed Rod my rolled up thong panties, still wet from my juices. He surreptitiously pressed them to his nose, inhaling my aroma while watching me out of the corner of his eye, then smiled and placed them in his pocket. He told me they would be one of his most treasured souvenirs of his visit to Boston. We danced some more, taking our wine to a secluded corner beside the dance floor where we sat in luxuriously comfortable chairs, sipping wine and dancing when the mood and tune suited. After a short time we moved to the two seater sofa, where Rod was able to touch me more intimately without interference from armrests between us. We kissed amorously and he worked his hands into places which would probably have been inaccessible to a less determined man. He enjoyed arousing me in public, knowing that I would be unlikely to object and would probably reciprocate, which I most certainly did. I eased his hard cock to point upwards in his trousers, the head behind his belt, then worked his zipper open and pulled his briefs down below his balls. Then we danced like that, his naked cock pressing against me. I wished I had worn my party dress with the splits - we could have fucked on the dance floor if I had. As we danced holding each other closely, I felt his cock moving against my pussy with only the thin layers of my dress between us.

After the dance ended, we carefully returned to our seats, both on fire with desire. Rod made himself decent, we finished our wine then headed to our room, impatient to be naked together. We stripped each other quickly and once on the bed I rolled Rod onto his back, watching as his long cock bobbed above his waist, waiting to impale me. I quickly rolled a condom onto it then I lay on him, my legs either side of his hips, my breasts pressing into his chest, his cock between my thighs, pressing the length of my vulva and reaching past my ass. We kissed lovingly and longingly, delaying the moment when we would consummate our union, prolonging the sweet agony of desire. Finally I could stand it no more, my pussy feeling like a swamp. I lifted my hips and repositioned myself so that the head of his cock was at my entrance. I then slowly and steadily engulfed his rod of iron.

Once he was inside me I could feel his length pushing against the end of my cunt, while there was still at least an inch outside. He was huge. I sucked in my abdominal muscles, attempting to lengthen my cunt so I could take all of him. I raised then lowered myself, feeling a little more slip inside, then sat up, firmly planting myself on him, feeling the pressure build then decrease as I lengthened to take all of him and I could finally rub my clit against his pubic bone. Oooohhhh, the pleasure that brought was well worth the temporary pain of his extreme length.

I sat there, unmoving, while he reached up and played with my breasts and nipples, sending jolts of desire through my body. I gently rubbed his chest and sides, caressing him all over the front of his torso before gradually starting to move, slowly at first, tiny steps to prolong our pleasure. He wanted more, quickly. He grasped my hips and started pulling and pushing in a steady rhythm, forcing the walls of my cunt to massage his cock while its head moved back and forth across my cervix and my clit was mashed against his pubic bone. I felt myself beginning the short climb to orgasm and by the look on his face, Rod was well on that path also. His fucking became even faster, totally animalistic as he used me as his willing receptacle for his needs. In only a few more seconds we both came hard, my body bowing backwards as I thrust against him, screaming loudly as my orgasm pounded my body into submission. He also tensed up and I felt the increase in heat and volume as he spurted his potent sperm into his condom.

It took quite a while for us to regain our equilibrium after our intense orgasms. I remained sitting on him while he lay quietly again, our breathing slowing after our exertions. I leaned forward and kissed him, lovingly wrapping my arms around his neck as I felt my hard nipples press into his chest. After several minutes I sat back and carefully removed myself from his still semi-hard cock, taking care to hold the condom in place. I had removed the condom and discarded it when he asked me to clean him up. I reached for a towel but he held my hand, telling me to use my mouth.

Hmm, that was a new one, I thought, but I slipped downwards in the bed and began licking and sucking at his cock and balls, tasting him for the first time. He tasted delicious; man-cum with a taste of me. Hungrily I licked him clean, sucking the last of his cum from his cock and cleaning his balls. Once I had finished he flipped me over onto my back and told me it was his turn. He licked and sucked my juices from my swampy pussy, commenting on how tasty I was. Then he returned to my clit, twiddling it with his tongue, then pushing his tongue into the entrance to my tunnel, spreading my legs wide apart to gain the best possible access. It felt heavenly and I started to respond, my clit hardening and increasing in sensitivity as he alternated between that and my tunnel. After a few minutes of this he focused on my clit with his tongue, gently pushing two fingers into my sloppy cunt. He massaged my G spot and, as I felt my cunt entrance opening, he inserted a third then fourth finger into me. I was beyond any sort of normal thought; never had I been stretched so much. It was absolutely heavenly so I'm not quite sure when it happened, I only know that I felt my entrance stretch a little more then his whole hand move inside me, moving inwards, totally stretching and filling every part of me as he fisted me for the first time in my life. Ooohhh it felt so good. After only a few seconds I was cumming on his hand, bucking off the bed as I heard what must have been my scream as though from another place.