Kat - The Making of a Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually the stimulation worked its magic. Kat began to make the high pitched keening sounds she did when she was really aroused and approaching her orgasm. Ron felt his muscles clenching in the pit of his stomach and knew he was also approaching his climax. Then she was there.

"Ooooohhhhh, yesssss, darling, oooohhhhh, yessss, oooohhhhh, I'm cummmmingggggggg!" she gasped between rapid breaths as her body started twisting and turning under him.

He held on tightly, pulling her onto his cock, forcing it as deeply into her as he could go, then jetting his sperm into the end of her pussy. He held it there while his contractions subsided slowly as her movements quietened and their breathing slowed. Then he pulled back and withdrew a very much softer cock than went in. She remained there for a short time then carefully rolled onto her back, reaching for a pillow which she dragged under her hips as she lay on her back with her knees bent.

"Are you OK?" he asked, noting her unusual behavior.

"Yes, darling, I'm wonderful thanks," she replied, pulling him down to her so she could cuddle and kiss him. "I didn't tell you before but you know how you said you'd like a brother or sister for Pippa? Well, maybe we've just made one. I went off the pill after the last cycle and it's my fertile time from today for a few more days, so maybe you've just made a baby in me, or maybe it will happen during the next few days. This can be our baby-making holiday."

"Oh sweetheart, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much, honey."

He kissed her deeply then lay beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you so much, darling," she told him, "I hope it's a boy this time."

"Mmm, I love you too, honey, and while a boy would be great, so long as it's healthy and ours it will be wonderful," he replied, as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.